My New Position with the Firm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also," Justin continued, "the usual dress code applies, except on Tuesdays when you'll be dressed as a maid. Otherwise I expect you to follow the dress code and wear a suit and tie like you are today. Oh, by the way, you got a little cum on your tie. Anyway, you should know, I sent an email to the entire team announcing your new position and that you'd be starting today. So, unless you want me to fire you altogether, you should go to your new desk and get to work. Now get in there and be a team player!"

He gave me a pat on the ass and I went in. I was in a state of shock. My life had just taken a most bizarre turn. I had been outed in a big way. I slowly entered 'my office' and walked over to the little desk. I opened the drawer. Inside were a few bottles of lube and some condoms. There were several pre-packaged enemas and a sticky note that read 'Use Each Morning, the Team Wants Your Ass Clean." I figured I might as well do this part now so I went into a stall and gave myself the enema. I had just gotten back to my little desk and sat down when the door opened.

In walked Fred Pearlman. Fred and I had joined the firm at the same time, fifteen years ago. Because we had been newbies together, we had bonded and become friends. I didn't think that as my friend he'd really take advantage of the services I was now offering.

"Hey dude," he said. "I heard about your new position. How has it been so far? You ok?"

"Well, so far you're the first person to come in here this morning. I'm glad it's you. I'm a little scared and very embarrassed. I don't know what these guys are really going to do. Anyway, again, I'm glad you walked in. It's good to have a friend." I said.

"Yeah, you must be relieved to see that it's me, but, you know, I'm not sure I want to be cheated out of my relaxation just because I'm your friend. I mean, that's hardly fair. There's going to be lots of people that you're friendly with who will be coming in. Justin told us to forget about any friendships and enjoy ourselves. Anyway, he told us that the whole thing was your idea and that you had requested the position." Fred said, as he walked to the urinal.

"Why don't you get on your knees, get my cock out and hold it while I piss," he went on.

"Really Fred, you're gonna make me do this? And, by the way, none of this was my idea. It all came from Justin." I complained.

"Hey, you could've quit, but here you are. Look, just do what I tell you or Justin will hear about it," he declared.

I approached the urinal and dropped to my knees. He turned to face me. I reached for his fly, unzipped and put my hand in. I found the fly of his underwear, which was slightly damp with sweat, and pulled out his flaccid penis. Once it was out, he turned back toward the urinal and I aimed his cock. Soon a little spurt of piss came out, followed by a pause, then a steady stream. When it ended, I gave it a shake then he turned to the side, facing me. He told me to lick away the last few drops, and as I moved in to do so, a final spurt hit me in the face. I looked up at him as if to say, "Seriously?" and he just smiled. I took his penis in my mouth to finish cleaning it. When it tasted clean and free of urine, I let go and meant to put it back in his pants for him.

"Hey friend," he said. "Not so fast. I'll tell you when to stop."

I took it back in my mouth and began to give him a blow job. Soon his dick grew hard. I began sucking in earnest, but he pulled out. He took my arm and roughly pulled me to my feet. He led me to one of the stalls and pushed me in, telling me to bend over and hold on to the toilet seat, which I did. I felt him unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants which he quickly pulled down. He dropped his own pants then. In an instant, his hands were on my hips and I felt the tip of his penis seeking my asshole. He began to push it in. Aside from my saliva there was no lubrication.

"There's some lube in the drawer, Fred," I said

"Well, ya know, I always thought it felt better and tighter without lube. It's just a little harder to get in. But, if I push hard enough it will work," he said.

And with that he pushed very hard and all at once nearly the full length of his erection was in me. Searing pain shot through me and got worse as he began thrusting. Despite the pain, I felt my own little penis growing in its cage. I was in agony, but I didn't want him to stop. I was moaning loudly and even I wasn't sure if they were moans of pleasure or pain. In time he began to go faster. He suddenly pulled out and ejaculated on the back of my suit jacket. He took a minute to catch his breath and regain his composure.

"C'mon, clean this off. I gotta get back to work," he ordered.

I licked his penis clean. He pulled his pants back up and buckled his belt. He gave me a little pat on the ass and turned and left "my office."

I went back to my little desk and sat down. It wasn't long before someone else came in. It was Steve McKnight from Human Resources. Steve and I had a falling out at a company retreat several years ago and we really haven't gotten along since. He smiled as he saw me sitting at my desk.

"What is that, cum on the back of your jacket?" he asked.

I nodded.

"So, I can basically do anything I want to you? I mean, that's what Justin said," he said with a smile.

"That's the way it is, I suppose," I replied.

"Un-fuckin -believable."

He told me to kneel next to one of the urinals and had me put my head in it. I laid my head there on it's right side. My right ear was in the cold water of the urinal. He instructed me to take out his cock and aim it at my face. In short order he began to piss. His hot urine drenched my face and ran off into the cold water. He told me to spray my shirt and jacket and to aim it at my own crotch. In the end, I was soaking wet and had a big wet spot on my pants that made it look like I had peed myself. He told me to come take his dick in my mouth. When I did, I found out that he had one last gush of piss, which I swallowed. After that I instinctively began to suck and lick. He grew hard in my mouth and I brought him to his orgasm quickly. As he began to come, he pulled out and ejaculated on my face. I licked his penis clean and he put it away. I stood, planning to go back to my desk. He looked at me like he was going to thank me but instead he punched me in the stomach, hard. I doubled over. My ears rang and I fought the urge to vomit.

Over the course of the morning, I was fucked in the ass two more times, I gave a half-a-dozen blow jobs and performed many other services such as helping men pee by holding their cocks and licking them clean as well as shining many pairs of shoes. My own little weenie remained as hard as it could get within its cage. When lunchtime came, Justin came to my 'office' and asked me to follow him. He looked at my general condition and whistled, as if to say, "Wow, you look pretty fucked up!"

He led me to the break room. In the corner of the room on the floor there was a large metal dog dish. There was a sign on the dish that read, "Morale Officer Only!"

Justin explained, "Paul, at this point you are in many respects more of a company mascot or a company pet. So, we thought it would be nice to treat you as such. That bowl on the floor is for you! When people finish their lunches, they'll put their scraps in there for you. You may not speak when you're in this room, nor may you stand on two feet. People may ask you to perform tricks and give you food as a reward. You may only eat out of your bowl without using your hands, or eat the treats given to you for doing tricks. The other thing is that in this room, you must be naked at all times. You should undress in your office and then come in here on your hands and knees. People are going to LOVE this!"

I went back to my office and undressed. I crawled back to the break room wearing only my chastity cage. Even with all the activity this morning, nobody knew that my weenie was locked up. Now I was showing all my coworkers. I crawled into the lunch room. It took a moment for everyone to notice me, but soon they did and there was a great deal laughter. I crawled over to my bowl and sat on my knees. At first everyone seemed a little uneasy with me being there and didn't really try to interact with me. eventually a youngish woman whom I did not know got up and scraped her plate into my bowl. She patted my head and walked out. I looked in the bowl and saw a little bit of salad and the crust of a sandwich. I stuck my face in the bowl and began eating. I ended up with a lot of salad dressing on my face, but managed to eat it all. In time, more people put food in the bowl and I actually ate quite a bit.

One guy held a fried chicken leg in front of my face, just out of my reach. Every time I tried to get closer to it they told me to stay. I heard two women behind me talking about the size of my little penis and recounting stories about discovering dates had puny dicks etc. I felt hands on my caged weenie as they talked. Finally, the guy in front of me tossed the chicken leg and said, "Go get it, boy!"

On my hands and knees, I jumped for the chicken leg and in a moment felt a blinding pain in my balls as my progress toward the chicken leg suddenly halted. I howled in pain on the floor and looked at the others in the room. Most were laughing their heads off. I reached down to examine my injured little nuts and noticed that a thin rope had been tied to the ring of my chastity cage. I followed it with my eyes and saw the other end tied to the center post of one of the lunch room tables, and there was very little slack. When I had jumped for the chicken leg, I had nearly torn my balls off.

I spent the rest of the lunch hour eating table scraps from my dish and then returned to my 'office.' I didn't see anyone in there at first, bus soon I heard someone taking a shit in one of the stalls. I sat down at my little table and waited. After a minute the man in the stall yelled, "Where the fuck is the Morale Officer? I need some God Damned service!"

I walked to the occupied stall and found the door unlocked. I opened the door. A fat man from I.T. whose name I didn't know sat on the toilet. His foul stench filled the air.

"Finally!" he said. "I want you to wipe me."

He stood, turned his back to me and bent over again. I grabbed some toilet paper and started this unpleasant chore. My whole hand sank into his crack before the tissue touched his anus. I made several passes before the paper finally came back clean.

"Now kiss it," he said when I had finished.

I knelt behind him and separated his ass cheeks. I wiggled my face into his crack and began to kiss his asshole.

"Oh yeah! That feels so good!" he said. "Stick your tongue in it"

I pushed my tongue into his asshole as far as I could. There were disgusting remnants if shit in there which ended up in my mouth. Eventually he had to get back to work and let me stop.

The afternoon was pretty much the same as the morning. One guy peed on the floor and made me slurp it up. One made me suck him and then came in my hair. Four women came into my office after knocking on the door. They said that it was unfair that this had started on a Tuesday and it would be nearly a week before they had their day to kick my balls. They had me stand with my legs spread and each of them kicked me hard with their pointy high heeled shoes. The last one was the hardest and hurt the most. I fell to the floor and curled up, moaning in pain. They walked out giggling.

Finally, the day ended. I slowly walked to the station. I was feeling sore from the abuse I'd endured that day. My balls hurt from that trick in the lunchroom. My suit had lots of crusty come on it and smelled badly of urine. Nobody sat next to me on the train. I was half way home when I remembered I still had to stop at the gloryhole and suck 5 more cocks.

When I got home, Laurel, looking disheveled and wearing only a short robe, took one look at me and laughed.

"What in hell happened to you," she said.

I described my day.

"Oh my God!! Justin is a genius!" she exclaimed "That's the perfect job for you!! You're so lucky. What other little sissy cuckold gets paid to stay in the men's room all day and play with cocks? Fantastic! I want you to thank Justin this minute!"

I took out my phone to call him, but Laurel stopped me. She took me by the hand and led me upstairs. Justin was naked on the bed with his big penis half erect and shiny with Laurel's wetness and his come. I didn't wait to be told. I climbed up on the bed and began to lick and suck his cock clean.

12