My New Powers Ch. 01

Story Info
Man discovers he can control minds and bodies for pleasure.
1.3k words
2.85
32.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It first happened when I was 25. It was the fourth day of Burning Man when I passed by a gorgeous hunk wearing nothing but a few colorful necklaces and a heavy, gauged prince albert hoop. He was shorter than me with a dark, hairy torso, deliciously stocky and nicely tanned after being naked in the sun for so long. The smell of him drove me wild; I caught it before he was less than 20 feet from me and my cock twitched instantly.

There were plenty of naked folks at the festival but none grabbed my attention like this man. I would never have been so forward under normal circumstances; this was the exception. The heat must have been getting to me. I locked eyes with him and he slowed his pace, returning my gaze through slightly squinted eyes. We just stared like this until he stopped three feet from me. I looked him up and down, far more bold than I normally was at that age, and savored the look of him. I desperately wanted to run my hands over the hair on his firm, slightly rounded tummy and feel the heft of his uncut heat-swollen cock in my palm. I stared into his green eyes again while thinking these things, imagining them actually happening and his reactions to them.

Suddenly I saw his dick throb. His eyes looked strained and he appeared to be in a daze. I could see the ache in his face as his balls rose and tightened while I consciously willed him to give himself to me. His desperation reaching its peak, he broke the silence and begged me to take him somewhere we could be alone.

I was shocked but excited and partly mystified by what was happening. This man caught my attention and the longer I stared at him, the more it seemed like i was able to control him sexually. I groped his swollen dick, not giving any fucks about passersby. I could smell him much better now and my mouth began to water as I thought of burying my face in his burly armpits after four days in the desert.

He followed me to my tent (which was actually more of a yurt). No sooner did I tie the flaps shut than he put his thick arms around me and pulled my mouth close to his. His tongue felt hot, thick, and wet against my own. I was hard instantly and pulled his stout frame closer to mine. My hands explored the soft curves of his muscular legs and ass while we stood there. He moaned into my mouth while I massaged his furry butt and slid a finger up his ass crack. The feeling drove me wild and I lifted his arm to shove my face into the thick hair of his pit. He smelled divine, perfectly ripe and masculine, and it was made even more arousing by his total submission to me. He moaned as I pushed my face harder into his pits, tasting the salt and his natural musk.

I finally pushed him onto the air mattress and helped myself to each of his firm dark nipples, sucking them and alternating until both were engorged. This went on for a few minutes until he flipped himself over and presented his bubbly round ass to me, cheeks spread to reveal his twitching hole. I wanted to tease him a bit but couldn't hold myself back and instead dove face first into his ass, licking and sucking on his asshole as he moaned and pushed back into me. My tongue slithered its way past his sphincter and he shook with pleasure as I licked his tender insides.

I couldn't take all this buildup anymore. I pushed the fat head of my cock up against his deliciously swollen cunt and eased my dick into him. This whore of a man backed into me suddenly and my entire 9 inch cock disappeared into his ass. This drove me crazy and I pounded away at his hole, showing no mercy now that I knew he could take a rough fucking with only my spit for lube.

When I came, it was the biggest load I'd ever dropped. He told me his insides were flooded with cum and he wanted to keep my seed inside him as long as possible. Still on his knees, he kneeled straight up with my dick still inside and jacked himself off while I kissed his bull neck and ran my hands over his beefy chest and belly. He quickly blew his load and it shot as far as the wall of the tent.

Then something strange happened. 'Just stay here,' I thought. 'Be my plaything for the rest of the trip.' As if by magic, he passed out on the air mattress. But surely he was just tired from getting fucked and cumming, right? Still... I don't know if it was the heat, the drugs, or the daze I was in after I came, but I started imagining things and testing them on him while he slept. I stared at his cock, still fat and swollen but not erect, and imagined a copious drip of pre-cum oozing out. Not two seconds later - wouldn't you know it? - his dick was like a faucet as the clear, viscous nectar poured out. I sucked on it like I was drinking from a camelbak, not totally believing what was happening until I realized that I'd been swallowing giant gulps of the stuff. He remained fast asleep.

Curious, I tried something else. I stared at his beefy pecs and his perky brown nipples, willing them to swell. All of a sudden, both nipples became engorged again and throbbed with his pulse. I stared in disbelief and sent another wave of thoughts toward those swollen buds and they swelled even more. How was this possible? One would normally need a pump and a lot of patience to achieve these results. They continued to grow, now standing a full inch and a half above the dark hair on his chest and thick as nickels.

Worried that I might still be hallucinating from the acid I'd done yesterday, I had to confirm what my eyes were telling me with my mouth. I sucked on his fattened nipples and felt my dick harden all over again as they continued to grow. They were real, alright. I eased off, not wanting him to wake up in shock, and just stared. They looked like fat udders just begging to be tortured. For shits and giggles, I imagined what it would look like for them to shoot milk out. I wish I hadn't done that because they both squirted a heavy dose of cream onto his body and onto my sheets. I sucked his left tit and willed only that one to squirt milk into my mouth. It was sweet and refreshing despite its warmth.

By this point, I had accepted everything that happened as reality. Somehow I developed the ability to not only exert some kind of mental influence on this man, but also to control his physiology. A million questions ran through my mind, but what was the point? Instinctively I knew that they could only be answered by more experimentation on my part. I planned on leaving the tent and playing more with my newfound powers, but not before securing my new toy. I returned his nipples to their normal size, then I willed him to roll over onto his stomach and he obeyed, still asleep. I dug through my bag and produced a shiny black plug - he said he wanted to keep my cum inside, right? - and placed my hand under his beautiful cock to gather more precum as lube.

The plug was wide but I silently commanded his body to yield and the toy slid in easily. He yelped as the massive cone popped into place. I let him be and threw my clothes on before going outside and beginning my search for another subject.