My New School Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting used to a new school takes more than expected.
10k words
4.47
65.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just moved halfway through my senior year of High School from a relatively small school, to a much larger one. The class I came from only had around a hundred or so students, and the one I had transferred to was considerably larger. The entire senior class had its own building, so everyone there was eighteen years old, though some were older if they'd been held back a grade. I knew it would take some getting used to, I also knew that it would be a bit of a culture shock, but I had no idea the kinds of surprises I was in for.

Stephens Senior High School was located kind of off the beaten path so to speak, it was a fairly large campus surrounded by trees, about a mile and a half off the main road. If you didn't already know where it was, you'd never find it. They had a full size track, tennis courts, a 9 hole golf course, and an Olympic sized, indoor swimming pool, along with the usual baseball and football fields, and basketball court. They also had a dormitory building for the students, since it was more of a specialized, finishing type school, all students lived on campus. My guess was to get us ready for college life.

The demographics of the school were also quite odd to me, it was mostly female students as the campus had previously been an all girls school, that changed a few years before I arrived, so the influx of male students was slow to start out. I was one of about 100 guys there, in a school of 500. Despite the previous function of the place, the administration was quite liberal, and given the number of guys versus girls there, we were grouped two to a room, and the guys were scattered around the building, seemingly at random.

All of the bathrooms and showers were co-ed, though we still would have our privacy. They'd replaced a few of the regular toilets in the stalls with urinals to accommodate the male population, but they left the stalls up, again to provide privacy for everyone. The showers however, were mostly open with only curtains separating them, much like you'd see in a hospital.

When I first got there, I was shown to my room on the third floor of the dorm building, where I'd be roommates with a guy named Mike. He was in class when I first arrived that Friday, so I didn't get to meet him until after classes had let out. I still didn't have a schedule, so I was told to go ahead and take the day to get settled in to my new surroundings, and my classes would begin the following Monday. I unpacked my things, and the first thing I noticed was that we had a balcony in our room, overlooking a courtyard across from the school building. It was a fairly nice room, with two full sized beds, separated by a wall that ran almost the length of the room, stopping just a few feet in front of the door to the hall. There was a closet on each side of the room, plus a desk, chair, and a small fridge. It was very similar to a college dorm room, except for the added privacy of the partition wall, which worked well for me as I always like to sleep nude. We each had our own door to the balcony, but it was one long, shared platform.

I was given a rule book to go over, but since I was so tired from the move, I neglected to read any of it, promising myself that I would go over it first thing in the morning. I decided to get a shower before my roommate arrived from his classes so I stripped off and wrapped a towel around my waist, grabbing my shower bag before heading out the door, down the hall to the stairs. The shower room was in the basement of the building, so I had to walk through several different hallways in order to get to it. I made a mental note to myself that maybe next time I'd wear jeans and a shirt down there, as I didn't expect to pass so many rooms.

When I got to the shower room, I was surprised to find that what I had thought were curtains, were actually just temporary walls they had moved in, and they weren't very big. The top of the wall came only to the top of my chest, and the bottom only down to my knees. I'm not a very tall guy at 5'11" so anyone taller would be able to see quite a lot if he were to look around, I myself was able to easily see into the next area. I turned around to close the curtain, but found that none of the areas actually had curtains, just the walls on either side of the shower head coming out of the wall. Behind that was a hook to hang a towel, and a small shelf for soap and shampoo. There was also a small mirror attached to the wall, which would come in handy when it was time to shave my face, plus I could also watch for anyone standing or walking behind me as I showered.

The lack of privacy in the showers was concerning at first, but I figured that since we were all adults there, it shouldn't be a big deal, plus I kinda liked the idea of seeing so many girls there, and even the possibility of them seeing me. I started the water running in my shower area and let it warm up before adjusting it to a more comfortable temperature. Once I had it set the way I liked it, I stood under it and faced the opening to the shower hall, and was able to look straight ahead into the stall across from me. Hmm, this is certainly going to be interesting, I thought to myself as I washed my hair, especially when there are other people here. I wondered to myself if maybe they had a schedule setup where all the guys would shower together, and the girls would have their own time. Must be I imagined, because there really was little privacy here. In fact I wondered what the purpose for the little curtains on wheels was for in the first place, they didn't seem to do much. I looked over and saw that the water from the shower had sprayed all over each one surrounding me, turning them essentially transparent.

Wow, this was really going to take some getting used to. At my last school, we had showers, but they were never used because we never had any sports teams. We had a basketball team years prior, but budget cuts and low crowd turnout quickly put an end to that. Just as I finished drying off after washing up, I heard someone walk in. I quickly wrapped my towel back around me and turned to walk out, giving the next person the entire room to themselves. As I turned to the shower hall, I was startled by a girl standing directly in my way, looking me over as I stood there, a little shocked in just my towel.

"Hi, I'm Brittany! Brittany Dunning. Nice to meet you! You must be the new guy." She smiled, as she reached her hand out for a handshake. Kind of a weird situation to introduce yourself in, but hey, liberal thinking and whatnot.

I took her hand and shook it, "Hi Brittany, I'm Jason, Jason Quinn. Nice to meet you, too. I was just leaving so you'll have the place to yourself." I smiled back at her as I stepped to the side to walk around her, but she stopped me by matching my step to my right.

"You're leaving?" She asked, looking a little disappointed.

"Yeah, I just finished up," I replied, hoping to get back to the safety of my room to get dressed. At first the idea of being naked in the showers with other people, especially cute women like Brittany was kind of exciting, but now that I was standing face to face with the reality, I wasn't quite feeling it as much.

"Aw. That's a shame, I was hoping for some conversation while I washed up. You sure you don't want to just soak for a little while longer? I bet you could use it to relax your muscles after all that moving in." The idea did sound pretty good, plus she wouldn't be able to see above the curtain anyway, she was too short.

"Um, maybe. But are we supposed to be in here together, you know, a guy and a girl at the same time? I assumed there was a set schedule of some kind." I always try my best to stay out of trouble, and I'd hate to break the rules before I even attended my first class.

"Of course we are!" She replied with an even bigger smile. "Here at Stevens they trust the students, besides no faculty is allowed in the student building anyway, not even the janitors. They hire some of the students who need a job to do that kind of thing. So, even if it was against the rules for some silly reason, it's not like we'd get caught," she said, winking at me. "C'mon, just stay for a little while?"

Brittany was looking up at me with the cutest blue eyes and blonde hair I'd ever seen, plus from the way her towel clung to her body, she seemed to be really fit. "Okay, if you insist. I am still a little sore from the move today. I'm not used to climbing all those stairs I guess."

"Great!" Brittany bounced on the balls of her feet a little when she said that, causing her boobs to jiggle a little, and her towel to slip down, revealing a little more cleavage. I've never been one to really enjoy large breasts, but hers seemed to be nicely proportional to the rest of her body. "I'll take the shower next to you!"

With that she stepped back into the shower hall, and dropped her towel to the floor as she disappeared behind the now less transparent partition. Shit, as soon as the water hit it, she'd see quite a bit more of me than I was really comfortable with, but at the same time I'd be seeing all of her, so what was the harm?

"Okay, so what's life like here? I just moved from a much smaller school, so this is all kind of a shock to my system," I said as I turned to face her partition, being careful not to stand too close to it so that I would be looking over it.

"Oh, it's great" she started out as she started her water running. I took off my towel again, hanging it back on the hook, and started my own water back on. It did feel nice running down the front of my body, and even better when I turned around and let it run down my neck and back. "Everyone is really friendly, and really open with each other. I guess you could already tell that though, huh?"

She stepped back a bit and looked up at me. Through the now soaking wet curtain, I could clearly make out the pink of her nipples in contrast to her lightly tanned skin. She made no effort to hide herself, and just stood there like everything was normal, though I did catch her gaze lowering to the curtain a few times, no doubt trying to get a look through it at me, too. I laughed and said, "well, if everyone is a friendly as you are, I shouldn't have a problem at all!"

She smiled back at me, then she did the unthinkable. "I hate these damn things, they always make me feel so claustrophobic," she said as she swiftly grabbed the frame of the partition and pushed it towards the shower hall. It wheeled itself clear across the aisle, coming to rest against the one across from it. I covered myself out of reflex, and turned to face her to save the dignity of my backside from her view.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" I asked, standing there with both hands covering my naked flesh.

"Oh, don't worry, we all see each other naked here, silly. It builds friendships, plus once you get used to it, it's really not a big deal at all! I've seen everyone naked, and you will, too!" Her explanation didn't really help much, but now I had a full frontal view of her. She stood about five foot four, had a slim waist, curvy hips, and what I guessed to be very large and perky B-cups that looked even larger on her small frame. Her thighs were quite thick, and I noticed that she, like me, shaved everything below the belt.

I started to relax just a bit, but I still kept myself covered, not quite ready to reveal that much of me just yet. "I guess that makes sense," I offered, "but I don't think I'm comfortable with that just yet, like I said, it's all going to take some getting used to."

"Oh, don't be silly. It's like ripping off a band-aid, just not painful like that. You just have to do it!" She looked at my hands, waiting for me to move them. Instead I just turned around before I wiped the water from my face. "Nice ass, Jason!" She said with delight. "Now c'mon, turn around and let me see the rest of you!"

Before I could protest or react in any way, Brittany grabbed my arm and spun me around to face her. I couldn't believe it, I was standing naked in the shower, right in front of the strange, albeit very attractive eighteen year old girl. "Wow," she said, taking a step closer to me, "very nice, very nice indeed!" She reached her hand out and gently cupped my balls, feeling the weight of my entire package as she studied it. I was beginning to think this wasn't the norm around here, but talk about one helluva welcoming committee.

"Thanks," I said, not sure what else to say. Soon, my dick began to rise and I was now as hard as I'd ever been before.

"Oooh! That's my favorite part about boys!" She squealed, "They get so big when they're excited!" She then released my balls, letting them hang free again as she reached up to her nipples and gave them both a good pinch. "My nipples get really hard, and look," she said, moving her right hand between her legs, gently spreading her soft little pussy lips, "so does my clit! Can you see it, poking out from it's little hiding place? What do you think?" She asked, looking me right in the eyes now with an expression of hopefulness that I'd say something nice.

"Um, yeah, I see it. It's very beautiful, Brittany." Yeah, I kicked myself for that, but it was all I could come up with at the time.

It seemed to be good enough for her though. "Thanks!" She said with delight. "Do you want to touch it? I don't mind, I actually like it when people play with me down there. You can even grab my boobs if you want."

I was in shock, how could she be so forward about all this? Had she no shame? I couldn't resist though, so I reached down and gently teased it with my finger tips. Brittany shuddered with pleasure as she smiled even bigger and closed her eyes, her left hand still playing with her breast. "That feels really good," I said, not sure what to say next.

"Can I play with your cock?" She asked next, looking hopefully up at me once more. I was strangely aroused not only because I was playing with her most private of places, naked, in the shower, but because she so openly and readily called it my cock. "It's so big, and thick. I don't think I could wrap my hand around it all the way." She looked down at it, tilting her head one way, then the other, trying to gauge if she could or not.

"S-s-sure," I managed to say. Her face lit up as her small hand grabbed it near the base. She then took her other hand from her breast and wrapped both hands around me.

"Wow, it's not the biggest penis I've ever seen, but it certainly is the best looking! I bet it would feel really great inside of me." Suddenly her face turned a bit, as if she was cringing at what she'd just said out of fear for offending me. "Sorry," she mumbled as she looked down at her feet. "I get a little carried away sometimes, I hope I didn't upset you." She let go of my dick and let her arms fall to her side.

"Don't be, I appreciate the compliment!" I said back to her, though she couldn't see my smile as her gaze was still on the floor between us. I reached up and put my hand on her face to guide it up to look at me. Once she saw my smile, she brightened right back up again and before I knew it, she had me in a very close, and very tight hug.

"Oh, I'm so glad!" She said as her right hand slid down by back and rested on my butt cheek, giving it just a very small squeeze. Her breast were pressed against my stomach, and her head was laying on my chest. My dick twitched between us, and Brittany giggled. "I hope it's okay that I'm hugging you, I really like to hug people!"

"You're fine," I assured her. "You give really nice hugs!" She squeezed me even tighter before letting me go and stepping back, giving me another look up and down.

"Thanks! Most people feel kinda awkward when I hug them in the shower, but that's the best place to hug, I think!" There was something about her, innocent, yet experienced. It's like she didn't give a second thought to anything being sexual, and if she did, she most certainly didn't see it as being wrong in any sort of way.

"It is a unique experience," I said in agreement.

"Yes it is. I think I'm going to like you, Jason. Can we shower again together sometime?" She asked as she shut the water off, letting the remaining water bead down her smooth skin.

"Sure, I guess." I replied. "It was really nice meeting you, Brittany." I turned my own water off and grabbed my towel from the hook to start drying off.

"It was great meeting you, too! I look forward to seeing you around!" With that, she grabbed her towel off the floor and skipped out of the shower room without bothering to cover up at all. Her butt bounced up and down as she moved along, despite her being more, um, thick than I usually like, I had to admit, she did look amazing.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked back up to my room. When I got there, Mike had just gotten back from classes and greeted me at the door. He had a smaller build to him, much like mine, only he was a few inches shorter. "Hi, you must be Jason. I see you found the showers already. I'm Mike, it's nice to meet you!"

"Hi Mike, yeah, it's a different experience than I'm used to, but I think I can learn to live with it."

"Good, as you can tell, we have a very open and free spirited atmosphere here at Stephens, You seem like you'll fit right in!" He said, shaking my hand before leading me in the room and closing the door behind us. He motioned me over to his side of the room to show me around. "It's not much, but for the year at least, it's home. If there's anything you need, feel free to let me know, I'll be happy to help!"

"Thanks," I said, "I'm going to go over and get dressed really quick. Is there a good place to eat around here? I'm kinda hungry."

"Yeah, I'll take you down to the dorm cafeteria once you get dressed."

"Awesome, I appreciate that," I said as I turned to go back to my side of the room. Once I was behind the privacy of my wall, I dropped my towel and laid it on the bed. I bent down to grab my jeans and shirt off the floor, and quickly got dressed, then put my socks and shoes on. "Okay, all ready to go!" I said as I walked back to his side of the room.

To my surprise, Mike was standing naked next to his bed. "Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were changing over here." I said as I turned away.

"No problem, it's my fault, I should've warned you I guess." He said as I heard him pull on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. "Let's go get some food!"

With that I followed him out of the room and back down to the first floor. We walked through a set of double doors into the dormitory cafeteria. There were several tables and chairs spread through the middle of the room, plus a buffet at the far end. We approached the buffet and I was amazed at the selection they had there. There were burgers, tacos, pizza, almost anything you could imagine a high school student would want to eat, there it was.

We loaded up a couple of plates and proceeded to sit down at a table to eat. A few minutes later I spotted Brittany walking towards us with a couple of her friends in tow. She stopped and said something to them, and they all giggled and tried not to look obvious as they all three stared at me from across the room. "Hi Jason!" She yelled and waved at me.

"Hey, Brittany!" I yelled and waved back. Her and her two friends approached the table, Brittany sat across from me, next to Mike, and the other two sat on either side of me. The one on my left was a very petite blonde girl, and the other was a taller, but still small brunette. Brittany introduced us all and I learned that the blonde was named Chelsea, and the Brunette was named Samantha.

Mike's jaw dropped as the three of them sat down. "I see you've met Brittany already," he said with a bit of shock.

"Yeah, I ran into her shortly after I got here," I said, leaving out the rest of the details.

"Oh, well that's good I guess." he said, and went back to his food. I got the impression that he either didn't much care for her, or there were some unresolved feelings there.