My New Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her to lie back so that I take care of her and she gladly complied. When she got flat on her back I positioned myself on top of her and started kissing her. While our lips touched and our tongues danced my mind was racing. Usually when I have sex I do whatever feels right for the moment, like if it feels right to suck tits then I suck tits. At this moment, however, I was actually planning our little romp in the back of my head. After a couple minutes of tender kissing I slid my body down hers and grabbed both her tits with my hands and started sucking on her right nipple. Just the slightest touch was enough to get her moaning and wiggling around in the bed. This seemed to be the perfect sexual act because of the fact that Jennifer got such great pleasure from it and I loved the act of sucking on her tits like a hungry baby. I alternated which breast got my mouth's attention but I still had a grip on both and whichever one wasn't getting sucked on was getting pinched. Then I did something that I had heard of but never done myself. I lifted my mouth up from her delicious nipples and pushed her tits together, then with my thumbs pressed her nipples together so they touched. With her nipples so close together I was able to place my mouth around both of them and suck both tits at the same time. If sucking on one breast gave her so much pleasure then sucking on both would give her double right? That's what I thought but it seemed to give her about ten times as much. Her moans were turning into quiet screams and she was squirming around all over the bed. This didn't last long as the sensations that were running through her body were quickly driving her over the edge and towards another powerful orgasm. When it was over, Jennifer practically threw me off of her she couldn't take anymore.

"That was fucking terrific, where did you learn that?"

"Just something that I picked up. Next time you get laid you can tell whoever's fucking you that little trick."

"Trust me, I will," she replied and brought her lips to mine. When our lips separated she started running her hands all over my body, examining the body that lay before her. I wanted to keep going, but before I did I needed to test the waters, as it were so I moved a hand down her body and inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. The response that I got was a loud "Mmmmmmmm," and a sharp gasp. I decided that it was time to use the vibrator that I picked up earlier at the porn store. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and licked them dry while I rolled over to face the nightstand and pulled the vibrator out of the drawer. I rolled back around to face Jennifer and showed it to her. She stared at the toy in front of her and asked, "What are you planning on doing with that?"

"Just you wait, you do trust me don't you?" She nodded her head and lowered her head back onto the pillow. I turned the base of the vibrator, turning it on. The motor was quiet but the vibrations were powerful. I placed the tip of the vibrator on her right nipple and started circling then switched nipples and took a couple laps around the left one. Then I slowly dragged the toy down her stomach, through the tiny patch of pussy hair and finally brought it to her pussy. I applied some gentle pressure to the outside of my sister's pussy and the vibrations started sending shivers up her spine. I wanted to make her cum again and soon so I used to vibrator to search out her clit knowing that the vibrations being sent out would certainly make her climax again in a record time. After a short search I had found my intended target and controlled the vibrator the draw circles around her clit while applying pressure to it.

I was reassure that I had found what I was looking for when Jennifer closed her eyes and started speaking in the throes of sexual intenseness and passion. While playing with her clit, I lowered my mouth and placed it around her nipple and started to once again suck on her lovely breast. The combined sensation of my sucking her tit and the assault on her clit was driving her over the edge after only a couple of minutes and she was letting me know it. "Oh my God, my clit, my tits, it all feels so fucking good, I can't fucking believe it!!"

"You want more, Jennifer?"

"Yes, I want more, make me cum please, Johnny!"

"Then beg for it, bitch!! Tell me you want it!"

"Oh, Johnny, please, I need to cum so bad, even though I don't deserve it, I need to fucking cum, oh please make me cum, please, Johnny, please make me, I need to cum please!!"

"Are you going to cum, bitch!?"

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes, I'm fucking cummmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!" Her screaming was rattling the walls and I though for sure that the neighbors would hear me through the walls and if the did hear I hope that it was turning them on or at least making them jealous. Her breathing was rapid, her chest was heaving up and down and her eyes sealed shut from her orgasm. I think this was the hardest one she's had all weekend. I released her nipple from my mouth and pulled the vibrator away from her clit, turned it off and replaced it back in the drawer, and then I just watched Jennifer recover. "Oh my God, that the best fucking cum I think I've ever had in my life. That was fucking great, I can't believe it. Kiss me, John." While I made her wish come true, Jennifer moved her hand towards my crotch and started stroking my cock, which had been hard since I saw her in the living room. "Well, it looks like somebody wants to fuck."

"I can wait, you know, in case your pussy is sore again."

"Well, it is sensitive, but I think that you really deserve to cum. Since it would hurt my pussy too much and I've already sucked your cum out of you once, there's only one more hole for that dick to go." My cock jumped at the thought of fucking that lovely ass. She kissed me again and then moved her lips to my ear and whispered, "And you know the best part? I've never been fucked in the ass before. You're going to take my anal virginity." I got even more excited knowing that my cock would be the first to invade her asshole. "Where's your lube? I know that you have to have some around here." I reached back into my nightstand and ran my hand through the contents. Feeling the tube of lube I pulled it out and placed it in Jennifer's outstretched hand. "Lay back," she said and poured a glob of lube into her palm which she promptly spread on my cock, stroking up and down giving it an even coat of the slick fuck fluid. When she was satisfied she then got on all fours and pointed her ass towards me after handing me the almost empty lube tube. I took it and emptied the last of the contents onto the lovely hole that was looking at me.

I grabbed my cock halfway down the shaft and drove it towards her ass. I started pushing in feeling some strong resistance from her virgin hole. I had only inserted the head and already Jennifer was moaning, half from pain and half from pleasure. I placed my hands on her hips and continued pressing forward until my cock was all the way in and my balls rested against her still moist pussy. I stayed like that so that Jennifer could get used to the feelings she was experiencing. When she got as comfortable with the feelings as was possible she laid down face down on the bed. This movement pulled my dick out a little bit but I considered it a starting point for our ass fucking. I was about halfway out of her ass when she lay down and then I pushed back in. I kept up the rhythm of pulling out about halfway and then pushing back in. The tightness of her ass was a great fucking feeling. When I was sure that both of was were comfortable with the current length of my thrusts, I started to pull out more and more with each thrust until I was almost pulling out all the way. When depth was no longer a problem I started to pick up speed, fucking her ass faster and faster every time and burying my cock all the way down to my balls. As much as she was enjoying it, she wanted more.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good. This feels so fucking good! Oooo, but I want that vibrator in my pussy. I want both holes filled up, please brother, give me back the vibrator, please, oh God, please!!" I reached for the nightstand that held the vibrator she was crying for but in the process, I had inadvertently pulled out of her asshole. I could fix that in a second. I pulled out the toy and turned it back on before burying it inside her still hungry pussy. Once her pussy was again getting pleasured, I slowly reinserted my cock in her ass. I started fucking again at my previous pace and depth, not starting out slowly this time. The excitedness of not only fucking my sister, but also fucking her in the ass, plus the vibrations from the toy inserted in her pussy that I could feel through the thin membrane was quickly driving me over the edge and I could feel my orgasm start to build.

"Jennifer, I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to fucking cum!"

"I'm cumming too, Johnny, make me fucking cum again, oh fuck, make me cum!!!" I fucked her ass as fast as I could fuck her. On top of a vibrator buried inside her pussy, her brother fucking her in the ass, now Jennifer had to deal with me reaching down and wrapping my hands around her chest to again pinch and play with her nipples. This was what drove her over the edge for yet another orgasm. "Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming again!! You're fucking amazing, Johnny, I can't believe I'm cumming again, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again!!!" She buried her head in her pillows to muffle out the screams of passion that came afterwards. She had her cum, and now I needed mine.

"Oh shit, Jennifer, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming baby. Your fucking ass is going to make me cum. Roll over, Jennifer, roll onto your back so I can cum!! Oh fuck!!!" Before she rolled over I pulled my cock out of her hot ass and pointed my cockhead right at her tits. I grabbed my cock at the base and stroked it furiously. After only a few seconds my cum escaped my cock and landed the part of her body that I had wanted to cover ever since the first time that we fucked. Squirt after squirt of hot sticky cum landed on her tits, covering her beautiful mounds of flesh. When I finally stopped cumming I collapsed next to her, breathing heavily.

We spent the next half hour kissing, caressing, and recovering from our sexcapades. Jennifer made sure to rub all the cum that I shot on her tits and spread it over her abs and tits. Unfortunately it was getting late and Jennifer had to get back to her place. We reluctantly got dressed but did take our time, drinking in as much of each other's bodies as possible. When we were both dressed and she was ready, I grabbed her bag and walked her out to her car. Placing her bag in the trunk, I walked over to her door.

"Well brother. It was one fucking crazy weekend. We have to do this again."

"Don't worry, we will. I love you Jennifer."

"I love you too, John." We shared on last tender kiss before she climbed in her car. After she started her car she rolled down her window. "By the way, I left your present under the couch," she said and then rolled her window back up, pulled out, and drove away. I walked back to my apartment and peered under the couch. I pulled out a bag and emptied its contents. Inside were a blue pocket pussy and an envelope. I opened it up to find a letter and another item. The letter read:

Dear Johnny,

This has been a fantastic fucking weekend and I'm sure that before I go back home we would have had at least one last great fuck. I bought this gift for you for when you get horny and you're thinking of me. Also, there's a picture of me in there that the clerk from the porno store took. She was happy to do so after I explained the situation to her. Have fun with it and with your girlfriend as well. We'll fuck again. I love you.

Jennifer

I looked at the Polaroid and there was Jennifer, in the porn store with her shirt pulled up, exposing her breasts. I took both items into my room and put them in a safe place. Even though I now had this picture of her, this weekend that I spent with my new sister would be burned in my memory forever.

* * *

Well, Jennifer's gone back home. I have one last chapter that I would like to write to finish out this story arc that involves the elusive girlfriend. After that, I want to try writing other stories and eventually come back to write other chapters in this series.

12