My New Step Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
290 Followers

"Yesssssss, Ohhhhhhhhhh, MmMMMMMMMm" she purred.

She looked like she was having a full body seizure as she really got into reacting to the pleasure. After a couple minutes of wild reactions, her body began to relax and she lay there catching her breath.

"God that was incredible, I haven't been six-packed in years, thank you SOOOOOO much."

"My pleasure, it was fun watching you enjoy it so much."

We both collapsed on the bed for a short bit and just lay looking at each other. She looked so hot just laying there naked. I didn't even really think about having my own turn, I was savoring the moment thinking about what just took place and how good she was looking.

"I'll collect on this some other time; we better not push out luck." I said.

"I will make it worth the wait, you can count on that." She replied.

With that, she got dressed and freshened up a bit. We went back upstairs to find the other 2 still down for the count. We both retired to our own rooms and went to sleep. The remainder of the week never provided me an opportunity to collect, and I did not try to force the issue. If it is meant to happen, then, it will.

Our week ended and we all went back to our daily life. Everybody was very busy and we did not see them for a couple weeks. I did, however, talk to Kacey on the phone and she thanked me again for getting her off so well. She insisted that she would make it even; we would just need to see how it plays out.

Sure enough, it didn't take any longer for the opportunity to arise. Another great boating trip was in the makings and we planned to go down to their lake house for the weekend again. They were having one of their huge late summer bashes and she would pull out all the stops. Groceries had to be bought, boats filled with gas, etc....

I planned to take our boat to their dock on Thursday, that way I was sure to get a parking spot for the weekend. I met Kacey at the lake house as she had the key to unlock the gate to the boat ramp. I tied my boat up and she said that their pontoon boat would need to be gassed up. I offered to ride along with her to the marina without hesitation. I knew exactly what was going to happen along the way though and I figured I may as well get whatever she was willing to give.

Sure enough, she made a detour to a deep heavily wooded cove. She dropped that anchor faster than a fat kid eats cake. She ripped off her clothes even before I could react and then made off with mine. She pushed me back onto the bench seat and jumped on my lap straddling me. She planted a deep kiss on me and our tongues danced in each other's warm mouths.

She didn't waste too much time with anything, she was a woman on a mission and I was the goal.

Kacey pressed her pussy down onto the length of my hard shaft and wiggled around a little. She slid up and down my cock without making penetration and allowed her juicy slit to lube us both up. Her pussy was opening quickly as she was quite excited and my cock grew harder in response. She found a way to line up her nubby clit onto my bulbous head and used it to get herself charged up.

She lifted her hips just enough which allowed my erection to enter her wet slit. She bounced up and down a few times and got both of us fully lubed and ready for a fucking. We continued to kiss as my hands explored every inch of her curvy tanned body. I lightly pinched her nipples, which made her suck my tongue as if it were my cock. She moaned in approval and pushed her heaving boobs harder to my hand.

She suddenly stopped, got up and turned around 180 degrees with her back facing me. She bent over a little with her ass in my face and gave it a little wiggle. I licked up the entire length of her ass crack which was coated in a mixture of sweat and her own pussy juice. It was a very intoxicating taste and my head began to lighten. I sunk two fingers deep into her wet cunt and licked up her ass crack, which gave her the trembles.

Kacey pulled my hand out and fell backwards onto my lap with her back to my chest. She turned her head sideways and we kissed while one hand went to her boobs and the other to her clit. She lifted her ass off my cock and grabbed it and stood it up straight. She put her feet on the bench seat and hovered over my cock.

She aimed my head to her slick hole and drove my cock into her pussy with one quick squishy thrust. Kacey bounced up and down wildly while I held on to her voluptuous hips for support. He boobs bounced up and down with every thrust and she moaned and groaned like a wild woman.

Again she suddenly stopped. She stayed embedded on my stick but she put her feet back on the floor and bent forward at the waist and put her hands on the table in front of her. Now, she bounced her pelvis up and down vigorously on the length of my tool. I had a great view from behind, just as if I were doing her doggie style. I used my thumb to rub her engorged butthole and her body flinched in excitement. I rubbed her sphincter as she sat deep onto my slick coated dick.

The sight of my rock hard cock sliding in her wet pussy and my finger massaging her anus was more than I could handle. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back so her shoulder blades against my sweaty chest. I lay, reclined on the bench with her on top of me, her back to my chest. I gave her a last couple deep hard thrusts which put me at the moment.

"Cum all over my tummy, I wanna rub your jizz on my boobs."

"You got it baby, here is comes!"

I pulled my cock out of her moist love tunnel and blasted a thick rope of hot white jizz that shot almost to the bottom of her boobs. She dragged some cum onto her tits and rubbed it in. I shot another thick glob onto her gorgeous tan tummy and she rubbed that in too. The last 2 shots where just enough to fill her belly button into a little cum lake.

"That's perfect, I love the look of your cum on my body. Let me finish this off so we can both cum."

She used my still rigid dick and rubbed her pussy into oblivion. She really put a lot of effort to make my dick head rub her swollen clit which gave her a good tummy trembling orgasm too. When she was finished, she lay back and relaxed her body on mine. I rubbed her boobs and tummy while we caught our breath.

She hopped down to the bench next to me and we just gazed into each other's eyes and neither of us said a word. I think we were both wandering were this would lead, but neither of us spoke. She gave me a very faint smile and I returned. The rest of the weekend was great and we had plenty of fun. I can't help but wander what will come of this new relationship.

Having a new 'step sister' in the family is going to be pretty cool...

wakedad8
wakedad8
290 Followers
12