My New Sub

Story Info
The first night for a Dom.
3.2k words
3.75
21.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time for a small bit from me.

1. Like the rest of this site, this story is for people who are 18+. Please do not read if you are below that age, thank you.

2. This story is fiction and contains a few things that I would not recommend be done in real life.

3. This story is about humiliating a woman. Please DON'T read if you do not like this or are a feminist.

4. The last and most important bit for me, a small thank you. Proff just wanted to tell you thanks for helping me on this small work of fiction, it is nice to have someone out there willing to help a guy out.

*

She stood in front of Me wearing a black pantsuit. Her raven hair was pulled back into a bun and she was looking at her feet. She mentioned her name was Linda and that she was 27 years old. Linda worked as an area manager for a clothing shop. She had large lovely breasts and big blue eyes.

Our first meeting. I had posted on a BDSM web site that I was looking for a sub to play with. Her reply was the best telling Me that she had always wanted to be a sub but never really tried it.

While sitting on a settee looking at her, My mind began to wander and think about all the fun I had in store. Fun for me anyway.

I tell her My name is Mack and I'm 30. I was dressed in a light blue shirt and dark jeans.

Linda and I had spent a long time in chat rooms and on the phone making sure this is what we were interested in. We discussed at great length what we wanted, needed and desired.

"So you think you have what it take to be a sub?" I asked her.

"Yes, I do," came her reply.

"Alright, if you really want to be My sub you are going to have to learn a few things. One of which is how to address me. You will call me Sir at all times. The rest you will learn as we go, understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, now take off your jacket."

I watched as she removed her suit jacket to reveal a white silk blouse. I could make out the outline of a white bra underneath it.

"Now hang up the jacket on the back of the chair behind you and remove your blouse."

She slowly unbutton the blouse and I could see the bra was a made of cotton and was a front hook bra.

"I have to tell you this now, the only women that wear front hook bras are sluts. So you will not wear them unless I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I did not mean to upset You, Sir."

"I know and you didn't. You have yet to learn the rules. I like My sub to be a lady unless she is told otherwise. Now take of your trousers. And for your information, My subs wear skirts and dresses. Never trousers."

"Yes Sir." She replied as she started to undo them. She let them fall to the floor to reveal her powdered pink knickers with little flowers on them and a bow on the waistband.

"Are your panties the full seat or thong type, Linda?"

"They are thongs Sir. May I please ask why Sir?"

"Yes you may. Because sluts and whores are the only women who wear them. Are you a slut Linda?"

Her face began to blush at this question.

"No sir, I am not a slut." I could see a look of fire in her eyes, but I also knew she was getting turned on.

My eyes wandered over her body clad only in bra and panties and smiled to myself.

"Take off your bra and show me your tits. You can also tell me why someone who claims not to be a slut likes to wear the kind of stuff sluts and whores wear?"

"Well Sir, I like the bra, as it was easier to put on in a hurry and as for the thong it is comfy and doesn't show panty lines", she said as she unhooked her bra and let her breasts fall free.

"Ok, how big are your tits?"

"They are 38DD Sir, do you like them?"

"Yes, I do."

"A sub needs to know her place. When to speak and when not to. For now all I want to hear from you is the reply to what I ask. If you continue like this you will be gagged, understood?"

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

"Now take off the thong and let's see if you shave like a slut or have a full bush like a lady."

She pulled down her panties to reveal a dark upside down triangle of hair. I stood up and walk over to her.

"I am going to have to check you over before you can become my sub."

I reached out and took one of her breasts in my hand. Her dark reddish nipples where already getting hard. "Nice tits Linda, a bit saggy, but then I have always had a soft spot for the saggy ones."

"Thank You Sir."

"Did I say you could talk? Do you really want to be gagged? No. As punishment you are not allowed to say anything for the next half-hour. If you do, not only will you be gagged, but I will paddle you. Nod if you understand."

She nodded her head and I could see in her eyes she knew I meant it.

I let her breast flop out of my hand and walked around to her back to look her up and down. I took my index finger and placed it at the top of her spine. I slowly started to run it up and down her back.

"Have you ever had anal? Shake or nod."

She shook her head. Good I thought, "noething better than to take a woman's anal cherry." I let my hand roam lower and let it slip between her ass cheeks.

"I love fucking my sub in her ass so I need to know how tight you are. The first few times I will try to be gentle since you have not done it before. But sometimes I like hard and fast. Here is a small show of what is in store for you later." I slipped my finger into her ass to which she let out a small gasp.

"Does that feel uncomfortable?" She nodded. "Good you will have to learn that all of your holes are here for my pleasure. That includes your back door."

I slowly pulled my finger out of her ass, reached around and told her to suck my finger clean.

"Now bend over spread your legs and grab your ankles." She complied. I could see her pubic hair and in the middle I could see her lips poking out. I had never seen pussy lips that large. They were reddish brown to match her nipples, nice and meaty.

I had a look at her rosy bud; it was the same colour as her pussy and looked as tight as it felt. Very inviting. I reached out and ran my fingers over it and eyed her as I did this. I could see by the look on her face she thought I was going to finger her again.

"You have a great pussy. It's nice and meaty and I just love them like that. Say thank You Sir."

"Thank You Sir."

"Thank You for what?"

"Thank You for saying I have a nice pussy Sir."

"Good girl," I said, as I slowly ran my hand over her sexy lips.

I slipped one of my fingers into her warm wet pussy and had a feel around. Within moments I'd found what I was searching for. Her g-spot. I began to rub it gently making her squirm with delight.

"Tell Me slut, how often do you play with this hairy pussy of yours", I asked as I used my thumb to rub her clit.

"Twice, sometimes three times a day Sir."

"And how many times do you cum?"

"At least three times a day Sir."

"Do you have any toys or do you just us your fingers?"

"I have a small collection of toys Sir."

I could see and feel she was enjoying what I was doing to her.

"I gather you masturbated this morning?"

"Yes Sir", she said with a heavy breath.

"Alright but until I say otherwise, you are not allowed to play with your pussy. It, or should I say you are my toy and I don't like to share."

I felt her pussy tense and her body shake. She let go of her ankles and placed her hands on the floor as an orgasm ripped through her.

When it subsided, I pulled out my finger out and walked to the front of her. She looked up at me; the reddish tint of her cheeks had gone.

"Did I tell you to cum?"

"No Sir."

"Did I tell you to take your hand off your ankles?"

"No Sir, I am sorry Sir."

"Its fine, but you're going to have to learn body and pussy control if you're to be my sub. Clean My finger seeing as you made a mess of it."

I pushed my finger in to her mouth and she began to suck. "Good girl. Keep sucking."

When Linda was done, I walked back to the sofa and sat down. She started to stand back up.

"Did I tell you to stand up?"

"No Sir."

Get on all fours and try not to forget your place. I haven't decided if I want to train you yet. Do you want to be my sub?"

"Yes Sir."

"Have you had fun so far?"

"Yes Sir."

"Before we go any further, I need to know if your pussy smells nice. Want to know how I am going to do that?" "Bring Me your thong. Don't get up, crawl over to me."

She picked up her thong and crawled over to where I sat. When she got to Me, I took the thong from her, brought them up to my nose and inhaled deeply. I was met by a nice and strong heady, almost musky, smell. I could see the red coming back to her cheeks.

"How long did you have these on for", I asked.

"I put them on this morning Sir. Do they smell ok?"

"Yes they are fine, I really like the way they smell. Now ask me to be your Dom."

"Yes Sir. Please will you let me be your sub?"

"Beg Me for it and tell me how much of a cock-sucker you are."

"Please Sir, let me be your sub, I will do anything just to serve your needs and I am a huge cock-sucker please Sir."

I undid my fly and took my semi-hard penis out. "Good thing you like sucking cocks, as it gives you something to do while I think about things."

Linda took my cock in her hands and began to lick the tip of it. She then ran her tongue over my pee hole. I let out a small sigh. I looked down at her as she began to slide the bell of my cock into her mouth and suck. She let it slide in and out of her mouth as she tongued the end. It was not long till I felt the pleasurable arch building in my groin. I looked down at her and said,

"I want to shoot my load on your face, understand you little whore?"

She nodded her head as best she could. Seconds later, I knew I couldn't hold on any longer and shouted, "I'm going to cum you cock sucking bitch."

With that she pulled my cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her face. It only took a couple of tugs by her for me to cum on her face. One stream landed just above her eyebrow and made a string of cum going down to the tip of her nose. The next piece caught her on the cheek and made a line going down to her chin.

"Ok, go have a wash then come back here so we can go over some rules."

"Does this mean you want to be my Dom Sir?"

"Yes, it does, and when you come back, I think you should wear a gag as you keep talking out of place and I do not want you to interrupt me."

A short time later she came back into the living room. I had all ready gone to my room to retrieve a ring gag. I was sitting in the armchair opposite my TV.

Come here and sit on the floor by my feet."

"Do I have to wear the gag Sir?"

"Yes you do. You have to learn your place and not to talk out of turn unless it is needed."

She sat down with her back to me.

"Let your hair down Linda, so I can get this gag in your mouth."

She undid the bun and shook her head. Her hair cascaded down her back, all the way to her ass. I fit the gag into her mouth, strapped it in back and checked to be sure it was secure.

"Turn around and face Me Linda."

She looked so nice with the gag in place. The good thing about ring gags is they tend to make you dribble, and I was looking forward to seeing what my new sub would do when this started to happen.

"The rules. One, you are here to please Me. But your needs come first then my desires come then yours. Two, I tell you what to wear. Three, everything you took as a right up to this point is nothing more than a privilege. Four, if I do something that you do not like, you must tell me by saying the safe word you pick later. Five, you will not play with your self, unless I tell you that you can. Six, I want a blow job every morning you stay over night. Seven, we will be having anal sex 3 times a week, or more. Eight, you will pee the way I tell you. That includes how you sit, if I let you, and whether or not you wipe. Nine, you will have to ask my permission for most things, even if it is to sit next to me or if you can eat. Ten, you are my toy and as such you will learn your place. The rest of the rules will be defined if the need should arise. Now seeing as it is Friday, and we don't work tomorrow, I shall take away one of your privileges just to see how you do. The first is going to be your clothing privilege. You are to be naked for the rest of the weekend. Nod, if you understand me."

She nodded. She was starting to dribble and I watched as she used the back of her hand to wipe her chin.

"Don't do that, I want to watch you dribble."

She nodded again as her cheeks turned a fine shade of red.

"Now then, I think I should take away your sitting privilege as well. From now on when you pee you must hover until I say other wise."

A look of humiliation spread across her face as I announced my plan.

"Do you normally sit to pee?"

She nodded which made more dribble come out of her mouth.

"Be glad those are they only two I am taking from you. Now go to the kitchen and get me a bottle of Bud, and there is a horror book in my room get it."

She was soon back in the living room carrying an open bottle of Bud and the book I was in the middle of.

"You're such a good girl. I think you should show me how good you are at cooking. Let's have pees, mashed potatoes and sausages."

She nodded, turned and went in to the kitchen leaving me to think about what had happen so far. I picked up my book and began to read.

It was about 30 minutes later that I saw Linda start to lay the dinning room table. I thought I should check on what she was up to. I walked into the dinning room and saw she had set 2 places. I then went to the kitchen. She was standing there in my give the chef a kiss apron.

"Linda would you like me to take off the gag for a while?"

She nodded. I walked over and took off the gag. I then went back to the dinning room and sat at the dinner table. Linda came in carrying 2 plates of food.

"Linda, would you go get me another bottle of Bud?"

"Yes Sir."

When she left the room I took her plate a put it on the floor by my chair. As she handed me the bottle of beer, she looked down to see her plate sitting there.

"Sir, may I ask something please?"

"Yes Linda, what is it?"

"Why is my dinner on the floor? Did I do something wrong?"

"No little one. I feel it's your place to be at my feet while I eat."

She then went to get her knife and fork but I stopped her and said, "No pet, use your hands to eat."

"Yes Sir, but I think it might be too hot eat like that just now."

"Yeah, well, I want you to suck me of first and when you're finished your food should be cooled."

She got on her knees and crawled under the table. I soon felt her undoing my fly, getting my cock out and sliding it into her moist mouth. I started to eat the dinner she had cooked. I could feel her head going up and down but yet again she was not deep-throating Me. She was however, good at giving head. She let my cock slide out of her mouth and I heard her say,

"Would Sir like to cum on me again?"

"Do you like getting cummed on pet?"

"Yes Sir, but I also like to swallow."

"Fine then you can swallow now finish sucking me of."

"Yes Sir," she said and I soon felt my cock back in her mouth.

It was not long before I was ready to cum. I sat back and enjoyed the feeling building in my balls. I then came really hard in Linda's mouth and I could feel her swallow.

Linda came out from under the table. She looked up at me and asked if she could please eat.

"Yes little one. Since you did such a good job of sucking me off, you may eat."

I moved my plate since I was nearly done and watched closely. Once she was done with the peas and potatoes she licked her fingers clean then picked up one of the sausages and began to bite pieces off.

When she was done, I looked down and said, "Go wash your hands then meet me in the bedroom. I feel like watching a movie with you. Maybe I'll fuck you, and if you're really unlucky, I may fuck you in the ass."

THE END (well it is for now maybe there will be a part 2).