My New Trainer

Story Info
Cindy gets to know her younger new trainer...
3.3k words
4.13
40.8k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all know it's taboo for a spouse to train someone from the opposite sex for obvious reasons. My husband recently acquired a cute red-head to help him out on Sundays and Wednesdays. He's thirty-four, two years younger than me, and is actually already in great shape. He jogs, lifts weekly, and eats healthy. That's why my mother was always bothered by him. She thinks he's staying in good shape so he can launch to the next woman once I get too old. Thanks, Mom. You always were a continuing source of inspiration.

Despite that kind of gossip, my husband didn't cheat on me with his adorable new personal trainer. I, on the other hand, am not so innocent. I think I came a little when I met Bradley Jones for the first time and I couldn't place why initially. In hindsight, I have an intuition for certain qualities in men. Bradley had a great smile, fantastic blond and brown hair, and green eyes.

We first met at the fitness club around the block from me that I like to hit twice a week for cardio. He had just finished in the showers and was closing the door with his white towel around his waist. He didn't have a shirt, and I realized too late that I was staring at his abs. I wasn't just staring, I was daydreaming. I had the mental image of laying on his stomach, him brushing my hair as we lay in bed during an endless uneventful afternoon of pure sex.

"Hey, name's Bradley." Bradley gave me a cheesy grin and stuck out his hand. I shook it, speechless. My face was beginning to turn red as he clutched one fist in the makeshift band of his towel. He was naked under that towel. No underwear, just pure manhood.

"Cindy." I said at last.

"Cute." He said. "Don't take this the wrong way, but are you Korean?"

I cocked my brow. "I am."

"Annyeong Haseo!" He said and my heart skipped a beat. That's the only thing I knew in Korean and he said it perfectly. "I learned to say hello in about thirty different languages when I was a kid."

"You're still a kid." I said. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-four." He said and my heart dropped. Twenty four. He was twelve years younger than me. That should have been the biggest turn-off but it wasn't. Something about him being a little younger--not too young; mature enough to be an adult--made it just the right kind of sexy. His body was amazing, like he was born doing crunches and heavy curls. God, just thinking about him gets me going again.

"Well, your mother is a very lucky woman to have such a talented young man for a son." I dropped the age-gap from the get-go. Fantasizing aside, I was almost old enough to be his mother. And nothing could ever really happen between me and this kid who was probably still in college.

I thought he went to scratch behind his ear, but did that magic trick that's usually annoying where the person pulls something out from behind his or your ear and it's supposed to be impressive. This time it really was impressive, since he wasn't wearing a shirt, or pants, and still ripped like a Navy SEAL who'd just finished Hellweek. Bradley handed me a business card for his personal training business. It was simple, with just his company name, Bradley Training LLC., and phone number.

"I saw you working out alone with just cardio down there." He said. "Give me a ring next time and I'll put you on a regime that'll keep you lookin' like you look to me, and that's twenty-five."

I really hope I didn't swoon, as overly flattering as it was. I was obviously much older, but I pocketed his card and bid him farewell for the day. It wasn't until I saw my husband, Max, and his red-headed bimbo panting after a long run that I called Bradley up and told him I'd take him up on his offer. He gave me his hourly rate which was... ambitious, but hearing Clara and Max laugh about their similar theories on Stranger Things made me schedule the appointment for Tuesday.

I'll be honest: Bradley had a gift when it came to personal training. I've never had or needed one since. The trick was simple enough and I got to experience it first-hand on our first go-around. Cardio for twenty minutes, three rounds of weights with five minutes of cardio in between, and a fourth round if you're feeling bold. You could do all your body parts in one day if you wanted to waste yourself by hitting all of them for three rounds, but usually we split it over three days.

For a golden two months, my Bradley days were my favorite days. He would massage my legs, feet, and back, and apply the right pressure to my pressure points in order to release the pent up stress in my body. I'd be so loose and refreshed after leaving the gym, I didn't even care once I came home to find Max and Clara on our love-seat watching the last Star-Wars movie after they finished their run one afternoon.

They'd cooked some popcorn, but weren't touching and... perhaps I mistook that seemingly intentional placement of space as they were fucking behind my back and trying to convince me otherwise. They weren't fucking, but at that time I was positive they were. That's when I turned to the dark side.

"Nine," said Bradley on my next Bradley day as I pressed fifty pounds. I know that's not much, but it was a lot for me. "And ten." I put the bar back on the notches that held it with Bradley's help and sat up. I drank a little water and screwed the cap back on.

"That's all?" I sighed.

"That's all." Bradley said. He wore yellow trunks and a sky blue shirt that clung to his arms and chest and diaphragm. I wanted him and it had been three weeks since Max had gotten on top of me for his three minute ride of glory. We were alone in the weight room, which almost never happened. "How do you feel?" He put his hands on his hips.

I started breathing heavily. My heart was beating like a hammer in my chest as I nodded and took another awkward swig from my water bottle. "Good just... I don't know. I feel strange." I stood up and looked to him.

I still don't know who made the first move. Maybe it was mutual. He went and I went, our lips locked and I sank my fingers into his perfect lower back. Bradley held me by my arms before moving his hands up my neck to clutch my cheek and neck. He moved close to me as our lips lashed. I could feel what I thought was his leg, but it then realized that Bradley was rock hard.

I never thought of myself as a sexy woman. I'm average height for a Korean female, which is about five feet, five inches. I had long black hair that was done up in a knot behind my head and chocolate brown, almond-shaped eyes. Having run and stretched regularly, my body was limber and toned. My breasts were probably the least impressive part of me, but I didn't care enough to do anything about them. The fantasies of a potential surgery ended with my twenties. Besides, I was happily married so I had no reason to want for a more appealing body. That didn't explain why I was locked in a passionate embrace with a young man who was five years old when I had sex for the first time.

"Cindy," Bradley pulled away. "I have a girlfriend."

"I have a husband." I whispered and pulled him back to me. His perfect lips were like a drug or a warm bath on a cold winter night. I didn't want to leave the comfort and warmth of him. Bradley put his arm around my back as he gently pressed me up against the wall of the weight room.

"You have no idea how hard it's been not to kiss you." Bradley whispered and kissed my neck. I could feel his soft tongue lapping my jugular, flooding me with longing. His hand was on my small breast, massaging before he thumbed and pinched my nipple through my bra. His cock was between my legs and poking me through my and his pants. God he was huge. My hand went to that swollen bulge. I squeezed and Bradley reflexively looked to the ceiling. This Greek God of a man wanted to fuck and fill me with everything he had. Not just anyone: me. He wanted me.

I heard someone in the hall and we separated. I whirled out from between him and the wall and picked up the green medicine ball in the corner. I studied it like it was the most interesting thing in the world until I could confirm the coast was clear. Someone was just walking by to get to the water machine. Needless to say, we were done working out.

I went home, feeling guilty until I saw that Max and Clara were playing Halo 5 on the Xbox, happy and content with one another like I never existed. Of course, they weren't having sex but intercourse isn't the only activity that makes a powerful bond and connection. Max had been putting a lot of time into Clara. That just made me want to put a lot of time into Bradley.

I missed Bradley the next few sessions. He called in sick twice, and on the third time, I decided to go to the gym and find out why he was avoiding me. He could have just gone to a different gym or tell me he wasn't interested, but he had to lie to me. What a surprise, he was there, and he was training some cute blond as well. It looked like they were having a good time. Seemed like everyone was doing great, my husband, my boyfriend--with the exception of me, unfortunately. I left without him noticing and didn't plan to go back.

Bradley and I didn't communicate for about three weeks. Then I had a minor fender-bender and had to put my Audi in the shop for the day. The shop was around the block from the gym and I decided I wasn't going to let Bradley and his new girlfriend stop me from getting my exercise in. I told Max I'd call him when I was ready for a ride, but it was his work-out day too so I didn't expect him to be quick about it. I put on my headphones and jogged the treadmill for an hour, feeling good and sweaty by the end.

I looked out the window at a flash of lightning and dropped my head. More bad luck. I'd have to wait for hubby in the rain. I got my phone from my locker and called Max. No answer. He had probably left his phone at home while they went out for a run anyway, which made my plan seem very poorly thought-out.

"Hey Cindy." Bradley's voice met my ears. I'd been hungry for that voice for three weeks so I was on high alert and jumped when he spoke.

"Hey." I brushed my hair behind my ear and turned to him. He wore a gray T-shirt and black shorts. He'd cut his hair a little shorter, which made him look a few years younger; not in a good way in my opinion. He still looked good though.

"Sorry I..." He sighed. "I didn't want to, you know... be the guy who broke up a marriage." Bradley said honestly.

"You could have just told me." I said. "I like you, and your physical training is great. I don't need anything else." I'd barely got the sentence out when he was kissing me and pressing me against the wall again.

"My apartment is around the block." He said. "Wanna go?"

"Fuck yes!" I said. We went out the side-exit and jogged through the rain. It was raining so hard and I barely was able to get into the passenger side of his army tan truck. The chill had seeped into my skin as he turned on the ignition to the truck and the AC sent a shiver through my body. I snuggled up to Bradley as he switched on the heat. I felt his lips as we made out. No one to bother us as his strong fingers slipped into the waistband of my panties. His middle finger naturally slid to the soft nub.

And then he rubbed ever so slightly, ever so gently--like nothing was there at all. I clawed at his shirt, my legs reflexively pulling closed around his hand. He didn't move, his concentrated, perfectly groomed, clean, and soft finger staying true. A moan escaped me as I came. The rain was crashing down on the hood of his truck through the windshield ahead and I didn't care. He withdrew his hand and I kissed him in a passionate desperation that my husband had never coaxed from me.

Five minutes later, I felt the truck swerve as Bradley turned into his apartment complex. It was a turn that was a little too tight, but I could forgive him as I lapped his enormous, pulsing cock between my lips. My nose was full of his rich brown pubic hair as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. My lips dragged back as I felt him pop between my tongue and teeth. His hand rested on my neck, massaging a little. Then I felt him press. It was soft at first, and then impossible to resist. I choked, tapping on his wrist, but he was in ecstasy.

He came. I fought it for a second and then let it be. He throbbed maddeningly, gushing and geysering cum into my throat. I wanted to puke for a second, but relaxed. His load swirled around his cock and filled my mouth and tongue, dribbling down his shaft in a wet mess. I swallowed at last and felt freedom. I licked as much as I could, moving up and down his shaft before sucking each of his balls as I mashed my face into the seat of his truck.

I followed him upstairs to his apartment and we crashed through the front door. He was a minimalist so he didn't have anything more than a couch and television in the living room. We kissed our way into the bedroom and couldn't get our clothes off fast enough. My panties were soaked. I watched him take off his pants and underwear and fell in love all over again. His ass was perfect. When he turned around, he was fully erect and bulging like a king oyster mushroom. I laid back on the perfectly made bed as he approached. His chest was broad, his stomach and pelvis ripped. His cock was as strong and gorgeous as the rest of him.

Bradley placed his fingers in mine as we glided down the sheets, his cock sliding up and down my glistening vagina, but not entering. I was red down there, burning with desire and want. Bradley lay on top of me, kissing me. Our tongues lashed and lapped, mine dominating his mouth before he dominated mine. He moved down to my neck and fluttered his tongue there before moving down to my breasts.

Tonguing one nipple, he pinched the other, caressing with his thumb and forefinger. He kissed down my stomach and moved further down. My eyes widened as his tongue found my smooth nub under the fold. I was in ecstasy this time as I writhed and arched around him. I grabbed the headboard as he ate and ate and ate. I squealed like I never had, and then he pulled me down and planted that big bulging cock of his into me. An explosion of satisfaction made my legs shake as I stretched around him.

The whole bed moved as he pumped his hips into me. A huge relief made my fingers and toes curl as I came. He kept moving fluidly in, the rim of his enormous cock flaring and massaging my clitoris on the out. At first it was unbearable, an overload of pleasure, but then I met his eyes and grabbed his hips, rising to meet him.

"Fuck me, Bradley." I said through gritted teeth. I thought about my husband. "Harder!" I thought about Clara and her white teeth and perfect C tits. "Fuck me harder, Bradley!" I groaned and yawned as he picked me up with ease and pushed me against the wall, thrusting into me with like a fuck-toy. After ten minutes of drilling me in his arms, he lowered me to the bed and rolled me over. I gripped the sheets tightly as he fucked me over the side of the bed.

It wasn't only a dream come true, it was better than I could ever have hoped. He was experienced. He knew his way around and how to get me going. The rain had finished and the sun was out in the evening as Bradley fucked me for the fourth hour that afternoon, my breasts bouncing up and down as he moved me back and forth by my thighs. I saw him biting his lip as he moved faster. We were both covered in one another's sweat.

"Give it to me, Bradley!" I moaned, keeping my eyes on his.

He powered through. I could feel his strength heighten as he pulled me. I was going to be sore in the morning if I could walk at all. He took a deep intake of air before he withdrew his cock and began to fire. I gasped as a wad of cum shot and splattered on my neck. A second one did a double shot and hit me in the nose and eye. The third fired low with drizzles and spurts all over my stomach and belly. Even after he started to lose momentum, more strings covered my pubic mound until a foamy froth streaked down his shaft.

"Wow!" I gasped as he continued stroking his cock even through the orgasm.

"Yeah, I... sorry about that." He gave me a paper towel to clean off.

We took a shower together. I felt him move into me again as I put my hands on the wall. I breathed deeply as he ground into me. I felt a warmth spread inside. He didn't pull out that time. Streams of cloudy white poured between my legs as we kissed over my shoulder in the hail of the shower-stream.

In an effort to smooth things over, Bradley dropped me back off at the gym where I called my husband to pick me up. I went back to the gym a few times after that and didn't see Bradley again. I tried to call him twice, but it went straight to voicemail. I didn't want to think he had blocked me, but I could understand if he had. I went home after a quick cardio workout as Max was saying goodbye to Clara. He told her a stupid joke and she told him one back as he closed the door.

I sat on the couch, swiping through my phone while pursing my lips. Max dropped next to me, still laughing from the punchlines of his and Clara's banter. His laugh ended in a sigh before he looked over at me. "Want to have a three-way?"

The lock on my phone clicked as I closed it and set it aside. All my attention fixed on Max's. "I thought you'd never ask."