My New Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I uncovered that Jennifer liked it when I held her waist and kissed down her stomach. She really liked when I licked her skin, blew on it and then quickly kissed it. "Yeah...do it just a little lower. Right on my pussy," she called out, telling me her lack of a filter applied here too.

Maybe I didn't need one either. "You really want it there?" I warmed up.

"Yeah....I got a lot of build up too. I wanna give you exactly what you gave me. All over your face," Jennifer revealed. "Fill me up and clean me out before you really fill me up," she growled.

With that, I slid her panties down and started to fill her up, starting with my tongue. A few light dabs and heavy licks balanced it out, while my hands held onto her full hips and her long legs rested on my shoulders.

"I like the view as much as you do," Jennifer said.

"I find that hard to believe," I replied, before my mouth went back on her.

"Oh, I do," I heard her moan. "Can't believe a guy like you is doing this....fuck, that's hot...."

She could mean I was hot, or what I was doing was hot, or doing it with an older fan was hot, or doing it with an older man period was hot. Or being the second woman I've had sex with, and first one after my wife, was hot. It could be anything – but there was too many possibilities to focus on now.

Especially with Jennifer's wet pussy and other perfect parts to focus on. "You're telling me about hot," I groaned, suckling on her lower lips.

"Yes! Fuck, tell me," Jennifer demanded.

"I can show you just as well," I promised, wiggling my finger and tongue on her at the same time.

"Fucking....that works too," Jennifer admitted.

I kept up with what worked, being as vocal as I could with my moans and words. Jennifer responded in kind, her mouth running in some shape or form. That was just her personality, I supposed, whereas I supposed I had more pent up things running loose now.

One of them told her to, "Get on your hands and knees."

"All right....let's see where this is going," Jennifer agreed, getting into positions.

I sat up on my knees on the bed, whereas Jennifer was turned away from me on hands and knees. Her ass and pussy were right within range, making me all but lick my lips – which were still tinged with her, ironic enough.

"Mmm, that looks so good," I credited, bending down and swiping her pussy with my tongue while holding her ass. I massaged and jiggled it as my tongue massaged Jennifer's lips, finally entering as my fingers grasped her peachy flesh.

I shook my head and lips up, down and side to side, burrowing myself against Jennifer. She arched her hips back to meet me, groaning, "Oh, shit, you're getting there....you are an ass man...."

"In some ways," I said right against her pussy. Once the vibration went through her, I took my hands off her cheeks and lightly started kissing them both. My hands reached their way over Jennifer's dangling tits in the meantime. "In other ways...."

I grabbed Jennifer's nipples as I finished kissing and blowing on her behind, then resumed devouring her pussy. My tongue's strokes were tied to me stroking her nipples, although Jennifer barely stayed still in the process.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me do it. You're gonna make me cum," Jennifer predicted. "Go on, make me cum all over your face...."

"I wanna feel cum on my face again," I admitted. "I want to feel your cum...."

"You've wanted it for a while, huh? You and your whole family," Jennifer egged on. "But it's just you I'm gonna cum for...."

"Oh yeah, just me. Just me working on this sweet pussy, juicy ass, perfect tits...." I mumbled, eating into her with one more big flourish. As she pushed back and felt ready to go, I praised, "Oh, that's my girl...."

"Oh, your girl's gonna cum for you, yeah...." Jennifer trailed off when I gave her breasts a last pinch, then licked her deeper before pulling back and letting my fingers finish her off.

When she started cumming, I put my face back on her and let her go off, unleashing on my mouth and finger. I licked up what I could, but I wanted to leave some on me. After she finished, I exhaled, sat back up and went completely off her, lying down on the edge of the bed.

Jennifer got off all fours and laid beside me, looking at what she left behind on my lips. I licked my top lips, but Jennifer licked the bottom one, and we met in the middle. She ultimately laid her head on my shoulder, with my hand resting on the curve of her waist.

"That escalated quickly," Jennifer muttered. "I don't know if you or me should take the credit."

"I guess we both like it that....vocal," I figured. "Usually...." I almost said that I'd usually have to keep it quiet with my wife, since our son stayed in the house most of the day. That really wasn't wise to say out loud now, for many reasons.

"I'm not one to keep my mouth shut. I'll have to with this, but it'll be different in my head," Jennifer said.

"A lot of things are probably different in your head," I jibbed.

"Makes sense. I'm the kind of gal who can get any fan, and here's one like....you," Jennifer recapped. "And you get someone like me for a....really big milestone. We're both something, all right." She paused and said, "I hope you think you're a lifetime two-for-two in the lady department."

"Oh, you're not the one who needs to be insecure," I reminded.

"Well, now I don't have to say it back, then," Jennifer came back.

"So....this is a good cup of tea for you," I gestured to myself. Jennifer responded by kissing me down my neck.

"If I date my age in 17 years, this tells me I should have a lot more....tea ahead of me," Jennifer said, kissing down to my chest. "And now that you got the bar reset for....tea again....you should have something to look forward to too."

"I like to think I do. Most of the time," I admitted. Putting off another painful/hopeful reflection, I concluded, "But for the here and now...."

I got Jennifer to roll over for a bit, while I sat myself up. I patted my lap for her to sit on, yet she dropped her head down to suck me off again instead. She popped off and licked my head, then rubbed it against her nipples and breasts. Unfortunately, she wasn't in an ideal position for full on tit-fucking.

Before I could fix that, Jennifer went back down on me, lathering my shaft and even dipping down to my balls. When my cock was wet enough, she finally got herself to sit up. As she settled into my lap, I thought fast and put my left index finger into her before my cock – wanting her to get a warm-up act too.

"Okay, we're even, then," Jennifer ruled. "Now fuck me, old man...." I chose to keep seeing that as hot, letting her wet genitals sink onto mine.

I was inside Jennifer Lawrence. I was inside another woman. My celebrity crush was mounting me. The biggest new Oscar winning actress in Hollywood had me inside of her. No matter how many ways I said it....

Well, there was only one way to do it now.

My hands went back on her hips, with the rest of her gorgeous figure right on full display. Her breasts bounced, her waist and hips wiggled, her legs wrapped around me and her face gazed at me with a kind of....playful, sexy horniness. If I could coin that in the middle of fucking her.

What I could do while fucking her was bury my face in her chest, hold her ass and buck myself up into her. I lightly bit down on her nipple as our hips collided faster and Jennifer held onto me. When I moved onto her right nipple, my left hand left her ass and went between our legs.

As I rubbed her and Jennifer tightened around me, I wondered if making me cum so soon before really made a difference. It should have made me last longer this next time, after getting the first orgasm of its kind in so long out of the way. But at this rate....

"Slow down, slow down," I let escape. Getting my head back on straight, I thought ahead and added, "Lie down."

Just in case, I bent down and helped lie Jennifer on her back, with her legs still wrapped around me. I sat back up, however, telling her, "Take a breather for a while."

Although keeping myself under control would still be hard, it might be easier this way. And at least one of us could relax. Jennifer eventually sat back as I fucked her slower, helping me to cool down. It didn't mean I'd let her cool down too much, though.

My left hand returned to her pussy, stroking it with my finger. My right hand went up her stomach and held her breast, with my thumb stroking underneath the plump surface. "Look at you....feel you," I reflected anew.

"Ooh....I'm gonna be feeling this tomorrow on my flight," Jennifer reflected. "Might even wanna....go to the bathroom and feel it myself. If I can wait that long...." Now she was just fucking with me. Either way, I set out to up the ante for her.

I put both my hands back on her pussy, stroking it as I fucked her faster. She'd only be able to use the hands by herself on any plane. I then reached back up to her tits while fucking her all too slowly – again, she couldn't do all of the above on her own.

But I didn't want to tire myself out proving it. So I laid myself down on top of her, keeping my left hand between her legs and propping myself to lean on my right elbow. My hips gently rocked into Jennifer while my upper body tried to rub against hers, and my right hand rested on her head. As for my face, I soon rested it on her neck.

"You settling in?" Jennifer asked while I kissed her neck. "All nice and cozy?' I then felt her hands go down my back and settle on my ass. "You don't feel too tense. Feels pretty good, all things considered."

"Is that right?" I said out loud. Before Jennifer responded, I delivered another series of fast, pounding thrusts, before stopping just as quickly.

"Oh yeah, that too...." Jennifer agreed.

"Just sit back and relax...." I offered, slowing down again. Taking the full workload on while Jennifer....took it in. Letting her lie back and let the pleasure I was hopefully giving her wash over. Letting my mouth and finger take over for a time. Bringing her close to the edge while I stayed off a little while longer.

But Jennifer wasn't someone to just lie back and take something. She reminded me by pushing me to my side, then getting me right on my back.

"Now take your own advice," she told me, before starting to ride me again. She laid on top, pumping me with her pussy and holding onto my head and chest, while her mouth worked on my neck.

Yet just as Jennifer couldn't completely stay still, I had to keep busy too. I did so by resting my hands on her waist, once again feeling her perfect curves and brushing the sides of her ample breasts. And like she did, I landed on the ass – with hers far more taut and full than mine – as my final destination.

But I brushed my fingers on the hole underneath, so I wasn't completely copying her.

I moaned as Jennifer rocked her body on top of mine, teased my neck with her lips and tongue, and clenched and rode my cock harder. Seeing the end was coming in a hurry, I tried to help Jennifer do the same by pushing my hips up, while pushing her hips down as well.

Our hips soon collided harder on their own, so my hands moved on to other tasks. My left went back onto the front of Jennifer's pussy, while my right tried to reach it from behind. As for Jennifer's hands, they leaned onto my chest as she started sitting up, her tits swaying over my face.

Reaching my head up to suckle them, while I fucked and fingered her, wasn't the easiest task. I had to lay my head back down before long, leaving me to just finger and fuck her. Jennifer didn't seem to mind much, though.

"That's it, I'm ready to cum....you get ready too," Jennifer declared. "You already came on me, now cum in me.....I got pills and I know you're clean...." That was true – and I was too distracted and smart to ask about her.

"Cum for me....let's both cum...." Jennifer pleaded. No sense holding back or denying her now.

I started by grasping her breasts and rubbing them together, giving Jennifer an unexpected source of friction. When she moaned loud enough, I moved down to let both my index fingers rub her pussy, almost as fast as my cock moved insider. When they got worn out, my hands went back to her ass, jiggling the firm surface before slapping it with both palms.

With one last good grip, Jennifer took me all the way in and started going off. "Fuck, take it, yeah!" Jennifer urged, before she gave it to me. Moments later, I finished giving it to her.

Jennifer finally stopped bouncing on me. sitting upright as she squeezed the rest of my cum out. My hips arched up and my body went stiff, while I gritted my teeth and endured the draining. Once I was empty, I certainly felt it right away.

I kept my eyes open to see Jennifer come down from her orgasm. When I closed them, I didn't know if I could open them back up.

But I finally did at some point.

All I knew was that the window wasn't reflecting sunlight any more as I woke up. I considered getting up to find my pants, before I remembered my cell phone was dead – making getting up all the more useless.

Jennifer seemed to agree with me. Or at least her sleeping body lying flat next to me did. Now my grogginess was replaced by clarity.

I just finished fucking another woman. That woman was still here, lying on her back and still full on naked. One of the most desired naked bodies in entertainment was still on full display next to me, after I fucked her.

I'm lying in bed with a different naked body for the first time in my life. It took me decades, but here I was. If she wanted me to move on, she and the fates took their sweet time making it possible – although I imagined it took a lot to make it happen like this. A lot of unconventional minds behind this one.

As the payoff washed over me in multiple ways, I tried to exhale quietly and steadily, so as not to wake Jennifer. In the meantime, my right hand draped onto her stomach, absentmindedly rubbing her skin. Whether I covered that part of her with cum the first time, I couldn't remember.

I wasn't far away from the part I came on the second time, though.

It was ridiculous to think about that now, though. I had to be spent, she was probably spent, and I still had a lot of self-reflecting to do. That all halted when I felt her left hand drop on my stomach, though.

I didn't want to open my eyes or move yet. I was still too tired, and maybe a little nervous to face Jennifer, now that we weren't so out of control. Supposedly. I didn't even know if she was awake. If she was, she wasn't addressing me yet either, so I had my excuse.

I just kept brushing her skin and she kept brushing mine, as we both went lower gradually. I wasn't moving another muscle and I doubted she was. It was like....like the kind of lazy, early morning action that used to be common for me once upon a time.

As that bit of self-reflection came over me, I felt my fingers land between Jennifer's legs. In no time, her fingers were back between mine as well.

Now I knew she had to be awake. Just as she knew I was. But this still wasn't the time to ruin the illusion.

My eyes stayed closed as I curled my finger back into Jennifer. They stayed shut even when she wrapped her hand around my half-hard shaft. I kept still when I tweaked her lips with my thumb and finger, and I only moved a little bit when she pumped me back into full strength.

Other than that, the only sounds around us were our quiet moans. If Jennifer wasn't talking, then she really was committed to this kind of moment. I matched her by not saying a word – only groans of approval when her thumb brushed my slit and underside. She gave louder ones when I brushed her slit as well.

I didn't know how long we could or would keep this up, or whether we even had one more in us. Jennifer had youth and energy on her side, so she could probably....cap the trilogy for herself. It'd been a long time since I had a night like this, so maybe I still had a little bit left in stock. If there was anyone still living who could get it out....

Jennifer then broke the illusion by trying another way.

Her hand came off my cock, before she took my hand off her pussy. I finally opened my eyes, only to see Jennifer get off the bed and stand to the side. I moved over and sat up, but before I could get on my feet, Jennifer kept me sitting on the right edge of the bed – which she then knelt down in front of.

I saw her put her right hand between her own legs, right before her left hand went back on my shaft. Her mouth followed promptly, as she moaned from swallowing me and touching her. She pumped the both of us while licking and sucking me down, which certainly brought me closer, if no one else.

Jennifer said not a word when she popped off. She merely fucked herself harder and licked me up and down faster, then took me back down her throat. She nearly put her teeth on me while her fingers worked herself over, but it did help me suck harder.

Ultimately, she removed her hands from herself and me. Still without a word, she put her hands on her tits and draped them down to my cock – closing them right on it. As she pumped her supple chest on my erection, I realized I definitely had some....reserves in stock after all.

At this rate, I wouldn't be able to say that much longer.

Yet Jennifer took her breasts off me, stood up and asked, "So what do you have left for me?"

Instead of waiting for my answer – on the off chance I was stable enough to come up with one – Jennifer put me on my back again.

I scooted back to the middle of the bed, then Jennifer crawled up to me on all fours before turning around. Soon her ass was right over my face, while her face was closing back in on my cock.

After Jennifer finished settling into the 69 position, I finished working out what I wanted to do. Once her mouth sunk back on my cock, I pulled her backside down and tried to eat her out with the same vigor. She had a lot of it left – which I could feel quite clearly now – and I hoped I was remotely close.

Jennifer kept moaning on my shaft as I bit, sucked and licked her lips, so that was probably a good sign. The rest of it sure felt good, to say nothing of the taste – at least on my end. Or rather, from hers.

I still wasn't tired of fondling, squeezing and running my hands over her curvy ass. Jennifer didn't seem tired of stroking and sucking my cock, or resting her hand on my balls. I guess we were both winning.

There were still no words, just moans and grunts. If we didn't fuck certain....essences out of each other after all, maybe we fucked the words out. In any case, our mouths were full enough now.

I opened my mouth wide and covered as much of her center as I could, licking it mercilessly. Jennifer used her big mouth to stuff my entire cock into it. I came off and put my finger into the mix, fucking her pussy and lightly fucking her mouth at the same time.

One deep moan from Jennifer made me hiss, so I paid her back by rapidly rubbing her clit. She popped off and she spoke at last, "I'll swallow every last drop left if you will...."

No more words were needed. Not until I finished finger fucking her, she finished bobbing on me, and we couldn't hold back for a third and final time.

Even after we drank each other down, we were way too exhausted to say anything. At least I was.

The next time I woke up, I saw it was still night, so I hadn't overslept that much. Jennifer wasn't on the bed, though. In fact, when she opened the bedroom door, I noticed she even had clothes on again, unlike me. "He rises!" she poked fun at me.

"I didn't snore too loud, did I? Is that why you're....not naked?" I asked.

"It wasn't the main reason," Jennifer answered. I got myself on my feet, noticing that my clothes were now on a nearby chair, instead of spread out in her hotel living room. She closed the door and let me change back to normal in private.