My Newest Badges Of Honor

Story Info
A slave receives new markings from her Master.
1k words
3.62
47.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

i had been ordered to come downstairs upon my return home, and it was exactly what i needed following an insanely stressful week at work.

Once in the basement playroom, my Master ordered me to strip, which i did quickly. i stood before Him wearing nothing but tiny earrings and a nervous smile as He paced around me, studying me, appraising me, the heels of his shiny black shoes clicking upon the painted cement floor. The naturally-cool air of the basement caused my nipples to rise and tighten. Simply being naked in His presence had created a warm stirring below my navel.

He stopped behind me, His arms sliding around my waist, His hands slowly ascending my torso then gently cupping and fondling my firm, proud breasts. His breath was warm against my ear as He whispered to me:

"No mercy for you tonight, little slave."

"Of course not, Master," i replied with quiet reverence. "i am not yet worthy of Your mercy."

"you are quite right," He confirmed. Suddenly, His fingers curled in on my feminine flesh. His fingernails, having grown purposely long and jagged over the previous few weeks, bit into my skin, hurting me, causing me to grunt aloud from the sudden pain. The grip of my Master's hands upon my delicate anatomy was as tight as an iron vice. A tear came quickly to my eye as His hands began to tremor slightly, such was the force of His powerful grip upon my twin protrusions. "you are definitely not yet worthy of My mercy, little slave!"

Perhaps a full minute passed as i endured this predicament. Silent tears tumbled down my cheeks. my lower jaw trembled visibly as i attempted to internalize the pain. my fight-or-flight instinct was somehow just barely kept in check, and that only due to the several months of training already completed. i did not even want to breathe, my mind fearful that each expansion or contraction of my lungs would jostle my sensitive breasts enough to increase the pain i already felt. Subconsciously, i knew that my chest would sport bruises for a while just from this simple act.

"Get your collar." Slowly, i made my way across the playroom, my Master pressed close behind me, His hands still torturing my feminine flesh. i wondered how much more pressure it would take for His jagged fingernails to finally pierce my skin and draw the hot blood from my body.

i was openly crying from the pain as i stood at the table, upon which had been laid several items. "Put it on," He growled into my ear, His hot breath arousing me despite the pain. Even as i affixed the collar around my neck, His iron grip did not falter, although i could still feel the tremors of His hands from the intense pressure He was exerting upon my chest.

"The wrist cuffs," He ordered, and i complied, buckling each thick cuff into place and enjoying the feel of the leather despite the painful treatment afforded to my breasts. "The blindfold." i again obeyed my Master's command, rendering myself sightless, the fake-fur lining capturing my tears.

Releasing my breasts at last, my Master suddenly bent me forward over the table. Mercilessly, He spanked me, not bothering to start slowly. He lashed into my exposed rear repeatedly, rapidly, and i cried out as the onslaught continued. It was a major struggle to remain still, to allow Him to hurt me like this, even though it was exactly what i needed to take away the last remnants of stress from the work week.

Just as suddenly as He had begun, my Master stopped and grabbed my hair to haul me up to a standing position again. my scalp practically aflame from His use of my hair, i had no choice but to follow Him as He led me across the basement playroom, and i had a very strong suspicion of where He was leading me.

my suspicion was confirmed when He lifted one arm and attached the wrist cuff to one of the chains dangling from the ceiling. my other wrist was similarly captured, and i was then truly helpless – i would not be going anywhere unless and until my Master released me from my bonds.

He kissed me, hard. i could feel His hearty erection through His slacks. His hands groped me possessively, and i responded with equal desire through my mouth. What i truly wanted, however, was to feel my Master force Himself deep inside me, claiming me yet again, spewing His rough love in me, impregnating me and granting me the gift of motherhood.

But, that was not the case. He knew how much i wanted to be simultaneously wife and slave and mother, but this was not to be the night that my third role would be bestowed upon me. Instead, my Master walked away, and a few moments later, I heard the click of a camera shutter. Seemingly my entire body turned red with embarrassment, yet i was in no position to complain... plus, even i had to admit that He took very good pictures, worthy enough to be enlarged and displayed.

i heard my Master set the camera down nearby, then step away for a moment before returning to me. i heard the splitting of the air, but did not have the time to consciously think about that sound or react to it before i felt the first kiss of the heavy flogger across my upper back. Again, He did not start slowly; He instead pummeled me mercilessly, battering my entire body as i cried and grunted and danced, unable to flee this most unusual predicament... yet not wanting it to end.

my body was still quite sore when the waitress led my Master to the table as i humbly followed them both. Wearing clothes was uncomfortable, and sitting on the hardwood chair was almost painful. Yet my sweatshirt and jeans hid all my newest markings, my newest badges of honor, and as the waitress walked away to bring U/us O/our drinks, i looked deep into my Master's loving eyes and simply whispered to Him:

"Thank You, Sir."

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers