My Nextdoor Neighbor

Story Info
A leather loving teen gets a nice introduction to sex.
2.5k words
4.42
142.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a fascination with women in leather, ever since I can remember. It started with leather pants and skirts, especially mini-skirts and then over time grew to include boots and heels, gloves and now it is covers about everything. I can see an older woman who is not in great shape wearing a snug fitting leather coat and I get a raging hard-on. That is the only thing that has stayed consistent: I prefer tight fitting leather (although a long skirt or dress that gets loose can still get the job done.

When I had just turned 18 our next door neighbor was Mrs. Moore; she was about 40 at the time and a single mother. She was super hot. She had her deep red hair cut into a bob, the aerobics she did kept her body extremely tight and in her face she didn't look a day over 25. I would always see her in the driveway and she always dressed to kill. She wore jean mini-skirts and knee high boots that showed off her legs with little tops that showed off her beautiful 36 C breasts. She always dressed this way, if it wasn't skirts it was tight jeans and heels or something. Maybe she didn't wear her leather skirt or jeans that often, but in my mind, she must have worn each of them at least once a week and whenever I'd hear her car pull up, I'd run to the window to see what she was wearing and more often than not, jacked off as soon as she went into the house.

I used to do some odd jobs for Mrs. Moore, nothing major, I'd just help her out by mowing her yard, doing work around the house or other minor things and she'd usually drop me a $20 or invite me in for a beer. Well, one day she asked me to install some bookshelves that didn't quite fit her room and needed some adjustments. Since I was good at carpentry, she asked me to take care of this for her. I agreed and went over to her house about 6 pm that Friday night to do the work.

When I got there, she was getting ready to leave for a date. She looked amazing, all made up, a little satin blouse, tight black leather pants, patent leather heeled boots and as we were talking she grabbed her tight little black leather jacket, told me to help myself to the food and beer and to just lock up on my way out, she'd see me tomorrow. She left, I watched her ass as she walked down the driveway and then tried to get my head on straight before I started working with my power tools -- I didn't want to lose a finger thinking about her when I should have been thinking about my work.

I worked pretty solid until about 11 pm and I was about halfway done, so I stopped and made myself a sandwich and grabbed a beer. As I finished the sandwich and was getting ready to work on my beer I noticed a photo album on the coffee table. I opened it up and noticed they were mostly pictures of her and her friends out at bars -- almost every picture had her in tight leather pants or skirts! She had black leather skirts of different lengths, different colored leather pants, and even a fair amount of leather tops and jackets. I looked at the clock and seeing how it was 11:30, I thought I had plenty of time, so I pulled my cock out of my jeans and begin to jerk myself off thinking of Mrs. Moore in those outfits, imagining being able to touch her in them.

Apparently I was really into what I was doing because I didn't notice her come into the house -- I heard her drop her car keys on the kitchen counter and call my name. I quickly put my cock away but she must have just seen me as I came around the corner.

"Whatcha doin?" she asked.

Obviously embarrassed, I said, "Ah, nothing, just taking a break, I'm going to have to finish the shelves tomorrow."

She walked over to me and sat down on the couch right next to me. I could tell she'd had a couple cocktails and she just leaned back on the couch and crossed her legs.. "Date didn't go as planned."

"That's too bad."

She looked at me and I was still mortified and my cock was still bulging out of my jeans. She sat up, put her hand on my knee and then ran her hand up to my cock and started rubbing it very softly. She said, "I saw what you were doing. You don't need to be embarrassed about it, it is very natural. I do it all the time."

I thought I was going to shoot my load as soon as she said that, but I didn't. I just kind of nodded.

"Can you tell me what you were thinking about?"

I didn't know quite what to say and after a couple moments of silence I thought I had to say something so I just blurted out...the truth. "You."

"Me? Really? Do I turn you on?"

"Um, yeah, you do quite a bit."

"What do you like about me?"

After she said this she got up and straddled me and I could feel her tight ass wrapped in leather sitting right on top of my cock. She started running her hands up my chest and trough my hair.

"I just think you're beautiful and sexy and you dress to show how beautiful and sexy you are."

"You like how I dress?"

"Yeah, a lot."

She leaned back and said, "You like my leather pants?"

"I love it when you wear leather. Especially your pants and skirts, they show off your incredible ass."

"I have an incredible ass do I?"

"Yes"

"Then I'm going to give you a good look at it as I walk into the kitchen."

She got up and walked slowly into the kitchen, taking special care to shake her ass back and forth as she went and as she turned the corner turned around and winked at me. I had no idea what was going on or what to do. I was fairly good looking and in good shape but had very little experience with women. She quickly returned with two beers and sat next to me. We both took a couple drinks of our beers and kept our eyes locked onto each others -- except mine kept drifting to her leather clad body..

"Touch me."

I did as I was told. I ran my hands up and down her legs for a little while. After a moment, she stopped my hand, put her beer down and got up. She walked to the stereo, shaking her ass again really slow and put some music on. She turned around and slowly removed her jacket, throwing it on the floor. Her satin blouse was undone enough to get an excellent view of her cleavage. She pulled the coffee table away from the couch and began to dance for me. Slowly moving her hips and running her hands all up and down her body. I wasn't even aware of the fact I'd started rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"Oh no, no" she said, "not yet. They'll be plenty of time for that."

She then came closer to me and began giving me a lap dance, grinding her ass into my cock and me not being able to pull my eyes away from her ass. She turned around and straddled me again still grinding on me. She pulled off my shirt and began kissing my chest and running her hands all over me. She then pulled up and I began to kiss her on the mouth, tongues reaching, just like I'd always fantasized about. As we were kissing she began unbuttoning her blouse until it was wide open. I started kissing her neck and made my way down to the top of her breasts where my lips finally met her bra.

She pulled back and pulled off her blouse and then reached back and unhooked her bra, throwing it with her blouse onto the jacket on the floor. She then got down in front of me on the floor and began undoing my belt. She was smiling at me and I could barely tell because I couldn't take my eyes off of her perfect tits and flat stomach as they met her leather jeans. Next thing I knew she had my cock out and it just sprung straight into the air.

"Oh my, what do we have here?"

She began stroking me off as she looked at me and then she cupped my balls and began licking me, my balls, my shaft all while never taking her eyes off of me. I watched her bright red lips meet the tip of my cock and how she rubbed my precum all over her lips. Finally, she slid those lips around the head of my cock and I watched in amazement as she took all 8 inches of me and left lip stick on the base of my cock. She didn't have to suck for long because they excitement of it all I just came into her mouth like I had never cum before. I was shaking and convulsing and she just sucked and sucked until every bit of cum shot into her mouth.

She stood up, stuck her finger in her mouth, pulled out a little cum and then looked at me as she licked it all off and swallowed.

"You taste so good."

I was spent, but she reached down and straddled me again, kissing me violently. She then rolled onto her back on the couch and pulled me on top of her. She pushed my pants down, eventually I got up and took them all the way off. I laid back down on top of her kissing her and working my way down to her tits. Feeling my cock and balls on her leather pants got me hard again almost immediately, but I was going to try and be unselfish. I kissed her all the way down and then pulled her leather pants down around her knees. I wasn't about to let her take them or her boots off, at least just yet. I put my face between her legs and could smell her through her g-string. By the time I put my nose next to her pussy I could feel the moisture that had collected in the fabric. I then pulled them down and began to lick around her pussy. She was so wet already, I just licked up all her sweet juices I could and once I hit her clit she started moaning. Not knowing exactly what to do I just let her moaning guide me. It took me a little while, but I loved every second my tongue was in her pussy. She eventually ruptured, covering my face in cum. I didn't even know some women could do that then. She lie there panting and looking at me and I returned the favor: I let her watch me run my hand all over my face collecting her cum and then I licked it all off.

"You taste fantastic" I said.

Her response? "I want you inside me now. Fuck me with that big cock of yours."

I didn't need to be told twice. She reached down and guided me in and I began to thrust as I felt her tighten in around me and grab me by the ass and force my cock into her pussy. We fucked for a little while and then she motioned for a position change. She rolled over on her side and I got behind her and entered her from behind. It was amazing watching myself thrust into her wet pussy and having my stomach push up against her sweet ass while grabbing both of her tits as I went. It wasn't very long in this position when she came again and I could feel her cum slide down my cock and cover my balls.

At this point, I thought I'd try to take charge, so I moved her onto her back again, threw her legs over my shoulders and positioned myself for deep penetration. As I was fucking her I reached back and pulled her leather pants around my neck and played with her boots as I pushed as deep as I could inside her. She again came, again covering my balls in her sticky juices.

This time I knew I was getting close so I positioned her on her knees and went at her doggy style. She came again almost immediately. I was enjoying seeing myself pumping her from behind and her occasionally turning around and yelling something like, "fuck me hard" or "I love your big cock inside me".

She then turned to me and said, "You want to cum on my leather pants? You've been watching me and dreaming about my leather covered ass, do you want to cum on it."

I nodded enthusiastically yes and she leaned forward and pulled up her pants and fastened them. She then pushed her ass back and as I was stroking myself, she reached back and grabbed my cock and jerked me off and in about 10 seconds I cam all over her leather covered ass. She just kept jerking and I just kept cumming. She rubbed my cock in my cum all over her ass and I helped her collect as much as I could on my cock. She then turned around and licked me clean.

When this was done I fell on my back and she laid on top of me, her leather covered legs wrapped around mine with her hand still rubbing my cock and balls.

"Was it good for you?" she asked.

"Even better than I ever imagined."

"Well, you were pretty damn good yourself. Now that I know how good you are, you're going to have to give some repeat performances."

After that Mrs. Moore found more and more things around her house she needed help with. She continued to give me leather fashion shows, let me take her out to restaurants and places out of town where no one would see us with her dressed in leather so she could tease me for a couple hours. We'd even fuck in the backyard with her in her knee high boots and denim mini-skirts in the middle of the day when there was a BBQ next door. She continued to indulge my leather fucking fetish the rest of the summer until I left for college -- it was the best 9 months of sex I've ever had.

It's been 15 years since then, but I'd love to go back and fuck the leather clad 55 year old Mrs. Moore today. In fact, when I'm alone with my cock, I think about it often.