My Niece Jessica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

"I have never ever cum from just someone working over my breasts," she said sighing.

I just smiled as I started to kiss all over her body again. She put her hands on my head trying to push me down but I just tickled her and she let my head go. I kissed all around her legs and feet before working my way up to her breasts. I started kissing and licking my way down again until I came face to face with her soaked thong. I smiled as I peeled her thong off before leaning in and kissing around her pussy but careful not to touch it. She started moving trying to get me to touch her pussy but I kept moving my head around before I felt her foot kicking me. I quickly looked up as she was on her elbows now looking pissed.

" Please eat me. Enough teasing," she said leaning back on the bed.

I smiled as I gave her pussy a little kiss and she started to shudder a little. I smiled as I gave it a deeper kiss this time when just like that she started cumming again. I smiled as I saw her clit engorged now but I was careful not to touch it quite yet. I started licking into her folds with Jessica moaning like crazy before pulling a pillow over her mouth and she started screaming. I just smiled as I continued licking her pussy. I slowly inserted a finger which made her start convulsing again and cumming for the third time. I smiled as I then inserted a second and third finger into her. Jessica was riding my fingers when I decided it was time to suck on her clit. I started sucking on her clit as she put the pillow over her mouth and started to scream again. I started to suck on her clit faster and harder now which made her start cumming once again. After this last time, she pushed my head down as I was puzzled at what was going on before I saw her rolling off the bed.

"Too sensitive," she said rolling off the bed.

She was now on the floor as I was looking at her before she smiled and got up. She took my shirt off before pushing me back on the bed. She quickly got on the bed straddling me as she started kissing me. After a little while, she started kissing my neck and kissing my chest. She started to slide down my body before working over my nipples a little bit which was a new experience for me. She continued kissing down my body and soon got off my body while leaning on the floor. She took off my shorts and started to massage my cock through my underwear.

"My I think our favorite friend has outlived his home," she said giggling before taking my underwear off.

She sucked on the head a little bit before engulfing my entire cock in one swoop. She started to move up using her tongues to circle around until she got to the top of my cock and then engulfing it again. She went through this practice a few times until I thought I was going to explode. She then took her mouth off and sat there for a few seconds when I looked at her.

"Don't worry my sweet uncle, I know what I am doing," she said laughing and engulfing my cock again.

This time though she just started sucking away with all her might. I felt my cum starting to rise when she slowed down and just played around with my cock until things settled down and then she started all over again. I felt my cum starting to rise as I tapped her on the head because I just couldn't say anything. This made her start sucking faster and faster until I started cumming. I looked down and saw that she had stopped sucking but was just holding her head still as I continued to shoot. I saw some cum dribbling out the side of her mouth before I stopped cumming and she raised her head making a smacking sound with her lips before getting on the bed next to me.

"God uncle, I have never experienced anything like that before," she said drawing her finger on my chest.

I pushed her down on the bed which shocked her a little bit before I started to kiss her on the mouth and started to rub my cock along her pussy.

"Already?" my niece said smiling.

I never said anything as I shoved my cock into her pussy and leaving it there for a little while until I slowly took almost my whole cock out before pushing it back in. This went on for a little while as we just looked into each other's eyes before mouthing the words faster. I never gave it a second thought as I started to fuck her faster and faster now. The bed was moving with us as she reached for the pillow again and started screaming into it again. I continued to fuck her like that for a little while before pulling out and she looked at me with a look that could kill anything.

"Turn around," I said as she turned around on the bed.

I picked her up and before anything happened shoved my cock back into her. She pushed herself up now as she knew what was going on now and we started to fuck doggy style. This went on for a little while before she pushed me away. I was puzzled as she pushed me on the bed and I knew what she wanted. She got on me and just started to fuck me again. She was playing with her nipples while fucking and soon I moved my hands to her breasts. She put her hands on my as we both where playing with her nipples now. This continued for a while before I felt my cum starting to rise. I quickly rolled over and just started fucking her like no tomorrow. She was making those squealing sounds again and then she surprised me by starting to talk in gibberish. I started to slow down trying to make this last longer when she started to convulse a little.

"I'm – cumming-" she said before she really started to convulse.

I continued fucking her during this until her pussy gripped my cock like a vice and started to milk it. I started grunting trying not to come as she tapped me on the shoulder.

"Cum on me, not in me uncle."

This was an interesting request but I was going to argue as I took my cock out and it started shooting all over the place but mostly onto my niece. I finally collapsed onto the bed next to my niece who was breathing hard now. I looked at the clock and it said it was almost 4 o'clock in the morning. I smiled as I picked up her tank top and started to wipe my cum off her. I tossed the tank top back on the floor as I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"That is why I want to stay here. That was absolutely incredible. Better than anything I thought I could have."

I kissed her on the forehead before she climbed over me getting into bed. I slowly got up as she held up the blankets for me also. I climbed in as we settled down next to each other with my arm around here. Just like when we fell asleep 4 hours before but the main difference we were both naked now.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers
12