My Niece Jessica Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I might have made a little mess on your bed. But I have never watched myself jack off and that was so hot," she said looking up at me and kissing me.

I smiled as I laid down again and reached for the remote again. I started the video again and continued to watch as Jessica fingered herself on screen. Soon the person who was operating the camera set the camera down on a table and walked toward the bed. I couldn't make out who it was but knew it was a woman because I could see a bra fall to the floor. Finally the woman started crawling on the bed but turned around to face the camera and saw it was Laura. I looked at Jessica who was smiling now before she kissed me on the cheek and whispered into my ear.

"Put it on pause and let's get out of these clothes so we can have some fun," she said climbing out of bed.

I didn't have to be told twice as I got up and stripped naked while she took off her bra and panties before climbing back on the bed grabbing the bag. She held her hand up not letting me get on the bed as she took some items out of the bag before tossing that to the foot of the bed. She showed me a pack of condoms, batteries and some KY Jelly. I smiled to myself as she put these things on the bed and then got comfortable before pressing play again. We watched as Laura continued climbing up to where Jessica was sitting on the bed and dive right into my niece who started shaking right after that having an orgasm. I continued to watch the action on the screen when Jessica reached over grabbing my cock and started giving me a hand job. I continued to watch on the video as Laura kept eating out my niece who before to long started shaking once again from an orgasm she was having before pushing Laura away. Jessica started stroking my cock quicker and quicker now as I watched the screen because every time I went to look at what she was doing she would just point to the screen. I watched on the screen as Jessica laid Laura down on the bed and went down on her. Seeing this made me shoot my load all over my stomach and her hand.

I looked down at her as she kept stroking me for a little while before stopping. She got off my bed, going into my basket getting a towel to whip her hand on. Then she brought the towel over whipping me down with it before tossing it on the ground. She climbed over me and laid next to me kissing me on the cheek again. I turned back to the screen watching her go to town on Laura. I was still hard watching seeing what was going on screen. I watched as Laura started bucking before pushing my niece off. They both laid on the bed for a little while before Laura when into what looked like a nightstand. She pulled something out and immediately left the screen as Jessica looked like she was watching with interest and her eyes widened as Laura came back on the screen where a strap on. I was shocked with my cock harder now than it has ever been before in my life.

All of a sudden the screen went on pause as I looked at Jessica who was getting a condom ready. I was wondering what was going on when she looked up at me.

"I suggest we do everything we see on the screen at least once either tonight or tomorrow. We don't have to do it now just sometime so keep track of what we are doing," she said putting the condom on me.

I smiled as she laid down next to me pulling me on top of her. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"I will tell you want is happening while you fuck me. Then we can rewind it and you can watch it for yourself."

She picked up the remote and pressed the button before putting it down. She kept me from fucking her until I guess it happened on the video when she moved her hand and I slowly went into her. She closed her eyes at the beginning as I started to fuck her just looking at her facial expressions. I started to fuck her faster and faster until she pushed me off her. I watched as she turned over getting on all fours and looked back at me over her shoulder before pulling me back into her. I put my hands on her waist and started fucking her as she looked behind her while moaning but watching the screen. I continued fucking her and started picking up speed when she lowered her head to the pillow and started screaming as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I slowed down for a minute but soon she raised her head.

"Just fuck me until you cum," she said laying her head on the pillow.

I started fucking her again with all I had and within minutes I started shooting into the condom. I collapsed onto the bed breathing hard when Jessica reached down taking my softening cock out of her pussy and taking off the condom before tossing it into the bag. She sucked my cock for a little while before she laid down breathing hard and watching the screen. She took the tape back to the point where I was last watching it and we both began watching it again. I watched as Laura took the strap on and started fucking Jessica. I looked down at Jessica who was making little circle's on my chest as I cleared my throat making her look at me.

"You two really did this?"

"This was during one of the breaks at school. We knew there would be no one around so we thought we would drink a little and that is when I told her the story. So we came up with this idea for you but things got a little out of hand," she said looking at the show again as I saw Laura was now fucking Jessica doggy style.

I was watching almost with my mouth open with the action that was going on the screen. This continued for a little while until Laura pulled out and fell backward on the bed while Jessica was laying in the middle of the bed breathing hard. I continued watching for a little while when Laura got up again and went off screen as Jessica was still laying in the bed. Soon Laura came back rubbing something on her strap on before she started to rim my niece's ass. This made Jessica move on the bed and stick her ass in the air for me but didn't have to be told as I slipped in and started licking her asshole. As I was watching, I did what Laura did on the video sticking a finger and then two into Jessica's ass. My cock was raging by this time and then I saw Laura put something in Jessica's ass and shove the strap on into her ass. Jessica stopped the video before reaching for the condom's and KY Jelly. I took some jelly and put it on her ass and some on my cock after putting on the condom.

I slowly started into her ass and finally getting the head in I stopped and relaxed. I then pushed in more until I was all the way in. Jessica turned on the video again and before me I saw Laura fucking the shit out of my niece's ass. I started to move faster and faster until Jessica's ass was moving back to meet me. Then watching the video I saw Laura stick a vibrator into Jessica while still fucking her. Jessica started reaching behind her until I gave her the vibrator she had already used once tonight, turned it on and stuck it in her pussy. I continued fucking her until Jessica started shaking and her ass just clenched down on me. I stood there for a little while waiting for her orgasm to pass until fucking her some more. Looking at the screen Laura already pulled out as she was sweating and Jessica was slowly moving on the bed. I was going to pull out but Jessica held onto me to fuck her some more.

I just smiled as I continued to fuck her ass some more as she still used the vibrator on herself. Soon she started cumming again and this time I couldn't hold out as I started shooting once again. I stayed in her for a little while until pulling out and falling back onto the bed. Jessica was moaning at the bottom of my bed before crawling up and laying down next to me as the video was still going. I looked it now and Jessica had the strap on now and was fucking Laura but Jessica just waved her head. I looked at the clock and it was almost 2 in the morning now as I smiled and Jessica's head was on my chest watching the video. We kept watching the video until I watched Jessica take off the strap on and start going to town on Laura who started shaking immediately. I smiled as I moved making Jessica look at me strange. I just smiled as I spread her legs and she knew exactly what was going on. I gently kissed her pussy first which made her shudder before I started licking all around her pussy before working my way into her pussy. She started moaning as she picked up the pillow and put it over her face. I slowly inserted a finger into her which started her bucking some more. I just smiled as I started to suck on her clit before putting a second and third finger into her. She started squirming around more and more as I started fucking her faster with my fingers. I started biting her clit which made her start convulsing and soon her juices started flowing freely. I licked up what I could but there was some that I couldn't get. I slowly raised my head staring at Jessica who was just beautiful laying there. She turned her head smiling at me before grabbing my head and pulling me up to her kissing me deep. After kissing for a few minutes I rolled over and laid on the bed where on the video it looked like Jessica and Laura were done with what they were doing. The screen went black when Jessica turned off the video and put her arm around me.

"There is more to the tape but we can watch it later. What time is it?"

"Its almost 2:30," I said rubbing her arm.

"We better get some sleep then because my pussy and ass is to sore to do anything."

She started breathing slower as I looked down at her and she had her eyes closed. I just laid there for a little while rubbing her arm when I closed my eyes. Before I knew it I was asleep.

12