My Niece Jessica Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

"That's possible?"

I laughed a little while Jessica was shaking her head yes.

"How is it possible?"

"You ever hear of a g-spot Laura?"

Laura looked confused.

"That means no," I said getting up from the table.

I cleaned up the table as both girls where busy talking about what we just talked about. After clearing the dishes I went into the living room where both girls quickly joined me sitting on the living room couch still talking away. Finally Laura looked back at me looking at me funny.

"You made her squirt?" Laura saying like she couldn't believe it.

"Yeah its true."

"OK do me then."

I looked at her and then Jessica who had already gotten up and was setting things up on the floor. I guess we were going to do this then.

"OK..OK. Take off your clothes and lay on the floor. Try to relax and just follow my instructions."

Laura couldn't get her clothes off fast enough before laying on the towel Jessica put down. She brought out some more towels and now was sitting just above Laura. Jessica grabbed Laura's hand as I took off my pants and put a condom on.

"Remember just relax and do what I say."

I slowly entered her and couldn't believe how wet she was already just thinking about this. I slowly fucked her for a while until I put her legs on my shoulders and lifted her ass a little bit. I changed my direction a little bit to go in at more of an angle when all of a sudden Laura's eyes got real big.

"OH SHIT……..OH MY GOD."

I never heard her scream so loud so I looked around making sure nothing broke. I looked at Jessica who had a smile on my face before fucking Laura faster. Laura was meeting my thrusts back with this continuing for a little while. Laura started saying something in a foreign language when I pulled out. She looked at me like I just did the worse thing in the world when I put my fingers in and started massaging her g-spot. She closed her eyes and before long she started squirting to as Jessica gave Laura a pillow to scream into. She did more than Jessica did but Jessica soon crawled down and started working on Laura's clit who was just thrashing all over the place now. Finally I pulled my fingers out but Jessica licked them all clean before diving in and cleaning up Laura who thrashed a few more times. I went back and sat on the couch when Jessica came over to me and took her shorts off revealing she wasn't wearing underwear.

She smiled before climbing on me and started fucking me on the couch. I looked at Laura who was out on the floor before I grabbed Jessica, putting her on the couch and fucking the shit out of her. She was moaning and soon started cumming which made me lose my load. I laid there for a little while before pulling out and Jessica reached down and took my condom off. We were both sitting on the couch now winding down as Laura finally started to come to on the floor.

"Shit. Shit that is all I can say."

"See you can squirt to," Jessica said giggling.

Laura looked around and her eyes immediately got big.

"Did I make a mess?"

"A little more than Jessica but between her and the towels I think we go it."

We all sat there in silence for a little while thinking about what happened I guess. Laura very slowly got up but had problems actually standing so she crawled to where we were sitting and sat next to my legs.

"I wonder what's better. Using your fingers or having a good fucking?" Jessica said looking at Laura.

"The fucking was pretty good but so where the fingers."

We sat there for a little while longer before both girls got up and I saw it was almost 4 already. They went and cleaned everything up as I stayed on the couch. Soon both girls came out saying they are going to take a shower and just to entertain myself for a while. Nothing really happened for the rest of the evening. Jennifer and Brian couldn't make it because of the snow so it would be the three of us for New Year's Eve which was the next day. It would be a wild night.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers
12