My Niece Jessica Ch. 12

Story Info
Vacation ends with some secrets revealed.
8k words
4.25
37k
9
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

On New Year's Eve day nothing really happened as we all sat around watching movies until around 4 when everyone started getting ready for our night out. Around 8 I was sitting in the living room waiting for the girls. The first one to come out was Laura and she just was amazing. She came out wearing a black shirt that came down mid way down her thigh. She was also wearing this blue sweater with some kind of hat on also. She blew me a kiss before going down the hall and into her bedroom for something. I stood up when Jessica now came into the room and she blew me away as well. She was wearing a full black dress that was slit up the leg almost all the way to her waist. She had her hair done up and also blew me a kiss before going down the hall. A few minutes later the girls came out with some jackets on and we went out to the car. Because of the snow and some traffic we didn't get to the club until almost 10.

The three of us went in where the girls checked in their coats and we walked into the club which was jumping already. I went to the bar getting some drinks before going to search for Laura and Jessica. I finally saw them grinding against each other on the dance floor while having a small audience watching them. They saw me and left the floor to the disappointment of some and we got a table where we drank slowly and talked. After a while all three of us went to the dance floor and just went wild for a while. Then I got some more drinks for us so we could relax before going to the dance floor again. During one of the dances I had with Laura, I looked over and saw that Jessica was dancing with this girl on the floor and once again a little audience was watching them. I watched as Jessica and this girl were grinding against each other and looked like they were fingering each other or something because they were making strange faces. Both Laura and I were looking at them as Laura just shrugged her shoulders and gave me an intimate kiss as the song ended. Once the song ended I felt a hand grab me and all of a sudden I was dancing with Jessica while this girl was dancing with Laura who had a shocked look on her face but soon got into it as we both did a slow dance.

"So who is that Jessie?"

"A girl I just met. She is fun to be around. She can really dance also," Jessica said kissing my neck.

We all danced like that until the end of the song and we went to sit down with all of a sudden there being four of us together now. We talked about things and it was then I found out the third girl's name was Rachel. She was about my height when standing next to her but with blonde hair that came down just to her shoulders. She was wearing a shirt that just came down to above her belly button while wearing some gray pants as well. We sat there laughing and everything before I felt a hand on my cock through the dark. I looked around but everyone was acting like before so I have no idea who was doing this. They continued to rub my cock when the countdown began. When it reached zero everyone was happy and all that jazz. I got a kiss from each girl which surprised me from Rachel who I had just met. Soon all four of us were on the dance floor with me dancing with Laura again and Jessica with Rachel. While we were dancing, Laura continued to rub her ass into my cock making it harder than it was before. When the song was over, Laura grabbed my hand and we headed to some other part of the place. Laura showed something to this guy in the hallway and he let us through with Laura smiling. Finally we were far enough away she leaned against the wall pulling me into her and started kissing me. After a few seconds of this she reached down and started playing with my cock. We broke the kiss before she knelt down unzipping my pants and getting my cock out.

She rubbed it down with her hand a few times before nibbling down the sides of my cock. She kissed the head before sucking on it a little while which sent new sensations through me. I tried looking around to see if anyone was watching, but Laura engulfed my cock almost going all the way down which made me not really care anymore. She started sucking slowly before really slobbering all over my cock and going faster. I put my hands on her shoulders and then her head to try to steady myself. A few more minutes of this I started shooting down her throat with her swallowing all that I gave her. She sucked on my cock for a few more minutes until she put my cock back into my pants and came up with a huge smile on her face. We looked at each other for a while before something came over me and I pinned her against the wall. She looked at me strange before I slid down and looked right up into her eyes. I reached under her dress, moving her underwear aside and started working on her. Her eyes got big for a little while before starting to enjoy what was going on. She put her leg on my shoulder as I inserted one finger followed by a second finger into her. Laura was starting to moan while bucking her hips before she put her other leg on my other shoulder. I started to chew on her clit for a little while which made her start cumming over my face. I licked everything up and slowly rose as she lowered one leg but kept the other one around my waist now. We kissed each other for a little while before we heard moaning coming from behind us. We both looked behind us seeing that Jessica was being eaten out by this new girl Rachel. Laura lowered her leg and smiled at me while pointing to the wall which I moved to. She walked over to where the girls were and soon got on her knees wrapping her hands around Rachel's waist. She tried to turn around but Jessica grabbed Rachel's head and wouldn't let her turn around. Laura reached around Rachel and I didn't know what she was doing until her pants dropped a little bit showing off a black thong. Laura looked back at me and smiled as she got on her back under the legs of Rachel and started licking her pussy. Rachel stopped for a minute before continuing working over Jessica. I just stood there while watching everything and not moving. Soon Jessica started shaking as I knew she was cumming. Rachel raised her head and started moaning with her hips bucking. This went on for a little while until Rachel started cumming also.

Laura got up whipping her mouth and went to stand next to me as Jessica and Rachel got themselves together. We went back to the party where it was almost 1 in the morning already and the three of us decided to leave. They invited Rachel who was more than willing to go. The four of us got into the car and started on the ride home. About halfway there, Laura went into the backseat and I watched as the three girls were kissing, fingering and sucking on each other. I continued watching the road while looking in the review mirror a couple of times to see what was going on in the backseat. When we were almost home I looked in the mirror again and this time they almost had my full attention. Jessica was laying against the door with Rachel leaning her back into Jessica while on the seat. They had pulled her top down uncovering her breasts with Jessica pinching Rachel's nipples. Laura was kissing Rachel's stomach around her belly button and I saw Laura's hand moving below. I couldn't see that well so the girls adjusted themselves because they knew I was watching. It was then I realized what was going on. I thought Laura was only finger fucking Rachel but I saw Laura almost stuff her entire hand up Rachel's pussy. Rachel was thrashing her head back and forth as Laura continued to fuck her that way. Jessica kept playing with Rachel's nipples and before to long Rachel was screaming holy hell and slamming her feet into the seats.

Laura slowly drew out feeding her fingers to Jessica and Rachel. I pulled into the driveway where the girls were fixing themselves up now. I got out of the car and open the door helping all three of them out. We walked up to the cabin and all got in before I started a fire. It was almost 2 in the morning by that time and we sat on the couch. Rachel was sitting next to Jessica rubbing various parts of Jessica's body while Laura sat on my lap on the chair. We made idle chitchat for a little while until Rachel asked the question.

"So you and Jessica are really related?" She said looking at me.

"Yeah we are Rachel. He is my uncle," Jessica said blowing me a kiss.

"God that is so hot. I have never seen two relatives do it before."

"Well you are going to get your wish tonight."

With that Laura got up off my lap and took Jessica's place when she got up. Jessica was smiling as she reached behind her and unsnapped her dress. She let it slide off her body revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear at all. She walked over to me before pulling me up and stripping me quickly only leaving me in my boxers. I looked over at Laura and Rachel who were kissing each other and trying to get out of their clothes as quickly as possible. Jessica pushed me down back onto the chair as she knelt onto her knees before me. She reached in grabbing my cock and bringing it out. She stroked it for a little while looking at me and then looking at the girls on the couch. Jessica just smiled when she started sucking my cock. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling for a little while before Jessica got up. I looked up at her as she pulled me from the chair and then she sat on the chair. I knew what she wanted as I knelt down in front of her, putting her legs on my shoulders and went to work on her pussy. She tried to push my head away several times but I slapped her hands away and finally the last time she started cuming. I raised my head and smiled before looking back to the couch where Laura was eating out Rachel.

I stood up as Jessica was about to get up but I pushed her back onto the chair. She looked at me before I inserted into her.

"We can't, there is no condom."

"Oh just enjoy it. Trust me."

I started fucking her after she said that and if she had any concerns they soon left her head as she started meeting my thrusts. Soon she put her legs on my shoulders while I kept fucking her. I started to move faster and faster now with the moaning getting louder in the room.

"Oh shit that is so hot.............Oh god," I heard Rachel say.

Right after that I pulled out of Jessica and started shooting all over her chest and stomach. Jessica rubbed it into her skin before giving me a deep kiss as we looked over to the couch. Laura and Rachel were now in a 69 position on the couch working over each other. Jessica got up and told me to be quiet as she went into the master bedroom. I waited for a little while with my cock growing at what was going on when Jessica came out of the room with a strap on. She nodded to me as I went over and broke the girls up.

"Get on the floor. It will be a lot better."

They both got on the floor but soon were back in the 69 position. Jessica now walked over and stood by Laura's ass before she tossed me a condom. I put it on and stood where Rachel's ass was. We both looked at each other before Jessica pushed into Laura and I pushed into Rachel. Both girls started moaning even louder now and soon both started cumming between the fucking and licking that was going on. We both continued to fuck them for a little while before Laura got up with a start. She pulled the strap on out and knocked down my niece who was scared at the moment. Just then Laura started kissing her as I started fucking Rachel once again. Soon Laura had Jessica on her back and was working over Jessica's pussy. I started fucking Rachel faster with her moaning louder and louder now. This continued for a few minutes until I felt my cum rising. I pulled out and she looked at me with one of those faces and I just smiled. It was then I saw Laura crawling over to me on all fours. Then I saw Jessica also walking over to me on all fours. Rachel was now up and all of us were looking at each other before Jessica pushed Rachel down on the floor. Jessica went between her legs and started licking Rachel's pussy as Rachel started to relax again. Laura slapped Jessica's ass which made Jessica get on her knees. I slid under Jessica who then lowered herself onto my face and I started licking her pussy again. While this was going on, Laura straddled me and started to fuck me. Rachel and Laura were moaning like crazy but Jessica was muffled as she continued working on Rachel.

This went on for a little while until I felt moving and Laura left my lap. I couldn't believe everything was over as I got up, but it was then I saw the girls were just moving around. This time Jessica was laying on the floor with Rachel in between her legs licking her. Laura was on her hands and knees looking at me from behind her shoulder. I moved up and inserted my cock into her again before starting to fuck her. Laura was moaning a little before she knelt her head down to Jessica's breast and worked that over while I was fucking Laura. This continued on for a little while before I wet my fingers and stuck them up Rachel's pussy which started her moving a little bit. A few more minutes of this before Laura pulled my cock out of her pussy and got up. I was there on my knees wondering what was going on when she grabbed the strap-on which was on the floor and put it on. She walked away for a while before coming back into the room just to see Jessica having an orgasm. Rachel was now up whipping her mouth clean before turning to me with a smile.

"You niece tastes wonderful."

Then Rachel gave me a kiss making sure I tasted Jessica again. We broke our kiss as I looked at Jessica and Laura who were both talking about something before Jessica came over to me and pushed me to the floor. She grabbed Rachel my the hand and led her to me making sure she was fucking me. This went on for a little while before Jessica pushed Rachel forward a little bit. I saw some movement behind Rachel now while Jessica hushed me to stop. It was then I knew what the girls were up to. I looked up to Rachel's face and saw her eyes grow wide.

"No, don't I can't."

Just then she made some squeaking sound and felt Laura above me moving back and forth as I knew she was all the way in. Soon Jessica tapped me on the shoulder and I started fucking her again. I felt Jessica moving above me and before I knew it I saw her legs around me as Rachel bent down more. I only imagined that she was licking my niece once again. I moved my head a little bit so I could see. There was Laura smiling at me while fucking Rachel in the ass. I smiled back as Rachel was now screaming into Jessica's pussy before she started swinging her arms. I stopped fucking her as Laura pulled out of her ass and then Rachel rolled off me to the floor. She had her eyes closed as I pulled myself into a sitting position now with Laura and Jessica looking at each other.

"I think he needs to cum now don't you think?" Jessica said moving toward me.

Laura smiled as she then knelt on the floor as well. They both got toward me before looking at me and smiling at each other.

"Stand up. This will be much easier."

I wasn't a sort of person to say no to this request so I stood up as both girls were on their knees now. Jessica took off my condom before sucking me while Laura started sucking on my balls. They traded spots two or three times before they both started working over my cock. Jessica was sucking on my head while Laura was playing around with the shaft. They switched this position twice when my cock started to get bigger and they knew I was close.

"Cum for us Uncle. Cum so big for us," Jessica was saying while giving me a hand job.

I started moaning with both girls getting closer to each other and smiling. For some reason this was way to much for me as I started shooting all over the place. Some landed on Jessica's face along with Laura's but some went into their hair, onto the carpet and I swear some hit Rachel who as on the floor moving around a little now. After cumming so hard I fell back onto the couch trying to catch my breath while watching Laura and Jessica kissing. Laura laughed as she got up and went into the other room before coming back with some towels which her and Jessica used to clean themselves up. I looked at the clock seeing it was almost 4 in the morning now. The girls came to sit on the couch with me as Rachel laid across all of us.

"Wow. What a way to open the new year," Rachel said and we all started laughing.

We stayed that way for a little while before Laura slipped out going into the other room again. Rachel got up and sat next to me now when Laura came out with blankets, pillows and all that other stuff. She laid some down on the carpet before putting pillows down. She then got under the covers leaving them open.

"You think its time to get some sleep?" Laura said with a smile.

We all moved under the covers. I was in the middle somehow with Laura on one side, Rachel and Jessica on the other. All of us drifted off to sleep before to long. ***

I woke up the next morning and stretched before my headache set in. I don't drink that often so those three drinks the night before might have done me in. I looked around and saw that Jessica and Rachel were still sleeping while Laura was nowhere to be seen. I looked at my watch seeing it was almost noon. I couldn't believe the time. I got up and stretched again before walking through the cabin. I couldn't find Laura anywhere. I opened the drapes a little bit and saw the car was gone. I started to get a little big suspicious when I went into the kitchen and saw the coffee was already on with a note.

I Went out for a little while to pick up supplies. Don't worry be back soon. Laura

I fixed myself some coffee before going into the bedroom to put something on. When I came out again, I saw that Jessica and Rachel were now getting up with Rachel having a huge red face. This puzzled me as she ran into the bathroom slamming the door. I looked at Jessica who shrugged her shoulders before going into the kitchen to get some coffee. Just then Laura pulled up in the driveway. I went outside helping her with some groceries before coming back in where Rachel was now on the couch with a hand on her forehead.

"Sorry about that. I just felt sick all of a sudden," Rachel said getting up and kissing all of us.

"Well I think its time for a good old fashioned New Year's breakfast," Laura said going into the kitchen.

"I am going to help," both Jessica and Rachel said in unison.

I just shrugged my shoulders as I started the fire and put a movie on for us to watch for a little while. Before to long, we were all sitting around the table enjoying breakfast and talking about things.

"That was wild last night," I said while drinking some coffee.

"I have never done anything like that," Rachel said blushing.

We all laughed while we finished eating and helped clean up. Laura gave Rachel a towel so she could go take a shower. Meanwhile, Jessica went and got dressed while Laura and I stayed in the living room. A few minutes later Rachel came out wearing the same thing she did last night before sitting down and drying her hair.

"I do have to get back though. Can someone drive me?"

I raised my hand as she went into the other room and a few minutes later was ready to go. I drove her back to the club where her car was and after making sure she got off fine I started on the way back to the cabin. I looked at my watch and saw it was nearing 4 in the afternoon. My how time flies when you are having fun. I pulled up into the driveway thinking about how we had to leave in another day or so and the girls had to go back to school in about a week. I went into the cabin but didn't see anyone about. I checked everywhere and didn't see anyone until I walked near the master bedroom and there were clothes thrown all over the place. I opened the door and there was Jessica and Laura naked on top of the bed looking like they were sleeping. I smiled at when I saw both girls move a little bit with their asses in the air. There is something about seeing a sexy naked ass but now two my cock got hard almost instantly. I walked quickly toward the girls who were still sleeping and took out my cock starting to stroke it. I just looked back and forth at the girls on the bed and pumping faster until my I started shooting. I aimed my cock back and forth at the two girls asses until they were partially covered. I put my cock away and left the room, closing the door.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers