My Niece Simone Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the living room to find Simone face down on the massage table fully undressed, with Sharon massaging her calves and feet. Sharon was still wearing her thong, and I wondered how long it would be before the thong came off. Both ladies were quiet, and Sharon signaled me to be quiet by bringing her finger up in front of her mouth in the classic "Shhh" gesture. I did as I was told and moved to the chair previously occupied by Simone. I dropped into the chair, settling in for what I was sure was going to be a great show. For the next several minutes the only noise in the room was the soothing sound emanating from Sharon's cd player. Sharon was doing an admirable job of cooling Simone off some, by spending more than the usual amount of time massaging Simone's arms, legs, and upper back, keeping her touch far away from any of the normal erogenous zones on a woman's body.

As Sharon massaged the small of Simone's back, she asked, "How're you doing Simone? Are you able to relax some?"

As if awakened from a nap Simone mumbled, "Mmmmm, yeah. Your touch is so relaxing. I can feel all of my stresses just leaving my body. I figured I'd be twitching in total orgasm within seconds of your hands on my body. Instead, you've successfully cooled me down to a very deep level of relaxation. I think I was falling asleep."

"Good. That was my intent. If you aren't fully relaxed, you can't fully enjoy and appreciate my massage. I always try to relax my clients completely before I awaken their sexuality. I'm not always successful with men, but I try. It's usually easier with women. I'm not exactly sure why, though."

"Oh, I'm enjoying it. That's for sure."

With that short exchange, the two of them fell into silence once again as Sharon started massaging Simone's buttocks and upper thighs. Sharon once again broke the silence, asking me, "So, Bob, what should I tell Simone about now?"

"Why don't you tell her about your most intense experience with a female client?" I offered.

Sharon smiled at me, answering, "Hmmmm. That would be very interesting. Very interesting indeed. But, I agree with you; that is a very good idea. And I don't have any problem remembering the experience as it was quite memorable. This actually happened about three months ago. I had had a gentlemen in his forties come in a couple of times for a session. Sam was a nice guy, but nothing extraordinary one way or the other. He had the normal hour session and left with a smile on his face. Other than that, nothing extraordinary. He was a good client, but he hadn't made it to my top list at the time., so he got the usual service. Then Sam called me again, and booked time for a couple, explaining that he was bringing a younger lady along this time. The two of them arrived on time, and I opened the door to a tall statuesque black woman who looked to be about 25. She had medium dark skin, and absolutely gloriously beautiful facial features with green eyes that were sizzling hot. She was wearing a nice button down the front white blouse that did little to hide her well-endowed chest. Black slacks accented her tight waist and well rounded ass. The only jewelry or adornment that she was wearing was a black collar with chrome spikes. I didn't say a word, but I recognized it as an indicator of her being sub to her master for those who participated in the alternative life styles."

"Sam introduced me to Ophelia, and described her as his 'girl.' I proceeded with my usual plan, which is to always do the man first, as this usually contributes all the more to the arousal of the woman who is present. But he would have nothing to do with that. Ophelia was to be first." Sharon was still massaging Simone's buttocks and thighs, but had managed to help Simone spread her legs a bit, providing more freedom to Sharon's busy hands. "Ophelia attempted an argument with him, at which point he asked me if I had some restraints that could be used. I do have restraints, but generally they never see the light of day with my clients. I saw Ophelia's eyes open wide on the suggestion, but she did not express any opposition to the suggestion. In order to make sure I wasn't getting into any trouble, I asked Ophelia directly if she would mind being restrained. She mumbled acquiescence, and at that point I took complete control."

As Sharon continued her description, I watched Simone who had remained quiet throughout the monologue. Although Sharon was still massaging Simone's ass with one hand, her other hand was now deeply ensconced between Simone's thighs, and I could only imagine what Sharon was doing. Sharon described undressing Ophelia and getting her up on the table, on her back at Sam's request, and shackling Ophelia's hands and arms to the legs of the table such that her legs were spread quite wide.

Sharon continued, "Once Ophelia was undressed, I saw that she had nipple rings in each nipple and her clit was pierced with a loop hanging down. Her large breasts, obviously enhanced, stood up proud and firm on her chest. I started my massage with Ophelia's feet."

I interrupted Sharon, "Why don't you demonstrate with Simone what you did with Ophelia."

Simone sputtered, "What?"

Sharon jumped in, "That would be fun! How about it Simone? I've got some very nice felt lined cuffs that are very comfortable. And they are designed in such a way that you can actually get free anytime you wish. They are really just symbolic cuffs."

"Are you kidding? You really want to cuff me to the table while you give me a sensual massage?"

I answered before Sharon could, "Yeah, absolutely, as far as I'm concerned. That would be so hot, watching you receive a massage while bound to the table."

Simone gave me a dirty look with just a hint of a smile as she gave in to my desire and agreed to be bound to the table. Deep down I knew Simone would be really pissed with me if this didn't work, but I wasn't really worried. I knew how good Sharon was with her hands, and Simone's pussy had to be soaking wet by now. So, as long as Sharon gave her a great orgasm or three, I wasn't too worried about the consequential fallout from putting Simone in such a vulnerable position.

Sharon ordered Simone to roll over onto her back as she fetched the cuffs from her supply cabinet. Sharon then proceeded to cuff Simone to the table with her arms at her sides, and her legs spread wide with each foot bound to a table leg. Sharon showed Simone how to release the cuffs if she desired as I moved the chair around to the foot of the table to enhance my view of Simone's pussy. With her legs spread, Simone's arousal was obvious as I could see her juices lingering on her wide open labia. As much I wanted to dive in and enjoy giving some oral pleasure, I refrained, knowing that his was Sharon's show. Besides, with the orgasm that Sharon had provided to me, it was doubtful that my cock would be able to follow the lead of my eyes, brain, and tongue in satisfying Simone's lustful hunger.

Sharon, now standing beside the table so as not to block my view, continued her massage, now focusing on Simone's thighs. She continued her story of Ophelia, "I started my massage with Ophelia with a light touch as I wanted to make sure that every nerve ending in her body was in tune with my hands. Managing someone else's arousal as a service requires patience and sensitivity. Sam urged me to be firmer, telling me that Ophelia liked it hard and rough. That was obvious, given her jewelry, but I intended to make Ophelia putty in my hands. There would be plenty of time for 'hard' later. I had already checked my schedule and knew that I didn't have to be a clock watcher for this one. And once Ophelia had given control of her sexuality over to me, I intended to prolong the pain and the pleasure."

Sharon had continued to move her hands across Simone's skin as she chatted, making sure that her fingers occasionally brushed lightly across Simone's labia and clitoris. And every time Sharon's fingers touched her there, Simone's body twitched, giving me a strong indication of how turned on she really was. Sharon continued, "You see, pleasuring a woman is different than a man. With a man, one wants to slowly but surely build the man up to a fantastic orgasm. Only a few men can go two times with me in an hour after the total over the top orgasm I give them. With most women one orgasm is only a start of a roller coaster ride, with some higher points and some lower points, but a woman can experience multiple orgasmic thrills. Simone, your clit is so beautiful. I love playing with it. And your juices are really oozing out now. I think we're getting you nice and hot." Sharon accented her last couple of lines by moving her fingers onto Simone's clit and started massaging it directly

I heard some mumblings from Simone that I couldn't make out. But Sharon's response cleared it up. "Bob is sitting at the foot of the table watching me play with your pussy. He's watching me insert my fingers deep inside of you. I'm looking for your G-spot right now. I want to give you some real jolts to get us started." Just then, I saw Simone twitch uncontrollably raising her body up off the table. "Aw, there it is," Sharon continued. "Cum on Simone, give it to me. Oh, yeah that's good."

Simone was now convulsing in unbridled lust as Sharon pushed and prodded Simone's pussy to drive her crazy.

"Oh, FUCK!" Simone yelled. "Im fucking cumming! Oh, gawd." Simone continued to moan for at least another thirty seconds as Sharon slowly backed down on her pressure, eventually pulling her fingers from inside Simone. "Wow, that was incredible! You've got me hooked now. I'll be back again."

"Oh, I'm sure you will," Sharon responded. "But, just in case you think I'm done, you're seriously mistaken. That was just a warm up. But, we are going to up the level of mystery a bit now, just as I did with Ophelia, after I gave her her first orgasm of the session." As Sharon was informing Simone that the session had a long way to go, she reached back into her cabinet and pulled out an eye mask. Simone protested, albeit weakly, as Sharon placed the blindfold across Simone's eyes.

Sharon continued, "By the time I had given Ophelia her first orgasm, Sam was hard and stroking himself. He didn't have that long a cock, but it was nice and thick, and with the combination of Ophelia's lust and the sight of Sam's hard organ, I was feeling the juices in my pussy oozing from my pussy lips. So, I took off my remaining clothes, and moved over to Sam to give us each some attention." Sharon removed her thong as she spoke, teasing me with sights of her ass and pubes as she stripped. Sharon moved over in front of me, and placing her hands on the edge of the table, she bent over, spreading her legs, and exposing her cunt to me only inches from my face. Providing a running commentary for Simone's benefit, Sharon continued, "With Sam, I knelt between his legs, and played with his cock making sure that Ophelia knew exactly what was happening. With Bob, right now, I have bent over with my legs spread in such a position that he has a great view of my now very wet pussy. I am reaching between my legs with one hand, and am separating the lips of my labia nice and wide giving Bob a full and unobstructed view of my clit, as well as a deep look into my cunt. I am now teasing my clit, pinching it, and rubbing it as Bob watches. I am so horny after playing with Bob and you Simone, that I just want to cum and cum hard. I am stepping backwards a bit now, putting Bob's face within an inch or two of my hot wet naked pussy. For Ophelia, I played with myself while masturbating Sam to an orgasm. Bob, I want you to lick my pussy and taste my juices."

I leaned forward enough to give Sharon what she asked for. My tongue found her clit instantly, and the slightly salty and musky taste of her womanhood caused stirrings in my cock. Nonetheless, having already received my pleasure, I bent to the task of pleasuring Sharon, running my tongue lightly across her clit, and then sliding it up and down her wet slit, making sure to tease her labia with quick flicks of the tip of my tongue.

Sharon continued her play by play, following my action, "Bob's tongue is sliding up and down my pussy lips, driving me crazy. While he is doing this to me, I am looking straight at your pussy, Simone, watching your juices ooze from your pussy. Gawd, Bob's a good cunt licker." Sharon moaned, as my tongue once again focused on her now very hard protruding clitoris. "Oh, yeah, now suck on it. That's right, suck my clit between your teeth. Nibble on it a bit. Oh, fuck, yes, that's it. That's the spot. Don't stop. Oh, gawd, Simone, he's going to make me cum. Fuck. Bob. Harder! Now stick your fingers into me, and fuck my pussy with your fingers. Oh, shit, yes."

By now, Sharon's body was throbbing and writhing in excitement, so I used my other hand to hold her steady as I continued fucking her with my fingers and tongue. Sharon screamed and started convulsing in orgasm, as her cunt squeezed my fingers. I could feel her juices running down my fingers, and onto my wrist and arm. "Oh, fuck. I'm creaming. Fuck. Feel my juices Bob. It feels so fucking good. Ram your entire hand in there. Oh, god. YES!" she screamed as I did as she asked, fisting her pussy like crazy. Her orgasmic frenzy continued for nearly a minute, before I could extract my hand from her sopping wet pussy.

My hand was coated with Sharon's juices, and I decided to tease Simone a bit while Sharon recovered from her orgasmic blowout. I stood up and walked to the head end of the massage table and put my fingers into Simone's mouth, providing her with an unadulterated taste of Sharon. Simone eagerly sucked my fingers hard into her mouth. She sucked and licked each of my fingers completely clean. Simone spat out the last finger to be cleaned, and then begged, "Can I have some more, please?" I smiled at the wanton lust of her request.

"Mmmmm," I said. "So, you want more of Sharon's juices do you? I suppose that can be arranged." I took the couple of steps necessary to reach Sharon, who was still recovering from the fisting she had begged for. I reached between her legs, and slid my fingers back inside her pussy, scooping out an incredible amount of her juices as I pulled my fingers from her soaking wet pussy. Sharon moaned and jerked in excitement at the touch, so I repeated the invasion with my other hand.

I returned to Simone and put my fingers in her mouth again. Her voracious appetite for sex took over from there and she once again licked me clean. By the time Simone had finished cleaning both of my hands, Sharon had recovered enough to see what was happening.

Sharon moved back up to the head of the table on the opposite side of me. Although still breathing heavily from her orgasmic bliss, Sharon once again focused her energies on Simone. Recognizing that Simone was quite aroused, Sharon started caressing Simone. Sharon slid her fingers lightly across Simone's abdomen and then back again. On the second pass, as her hands reached Simone's belly button, she fingered it sensually, and then continued the caress, with her hands separating and going to opposite sides of Simone's tummy. She languorously slid her fingers lightly up the sides of Simone's chest, allowing her fingers to just tease the underside of Simone's boobs. Her fingers reached Simone's underarms and then continued their leisurely caress across Simone's upper chest. Her hands were once again together, and from there, Sharon slowly moved her fingers lower down the center of Simone's chest and between her delightfully shaped boobs. Sharon repeated the journey around Simone's boobs, only this time the fingers moved a bit closer to the breasts. Simone's nipples were firm and hard, and she was now breathing heavily again.

Sharon ceased her caressing for a moment to once again retrieve something from her cabinet. I smiled when she revealed a pair of nipple clamps. They looked like mini thumb screws, and I smiled knowing that these were high quality and allowed the user to adjust the pressure on the nipple in very small increments, ensuring the right amount of tease without too much pain. Sharon handed me one, and we attached the clamps to Simone's nipples at the same time.

"Oh my god! What are you doing? Fuck, what are you doing to my nipples? Are those nipple clamps you're putting on?" The clamps certainly got Simone's attention, but even as we tightened the thumb screw, Simone did not complain. Sharon signaled for us to stop tightening, and she once again started caressing Simone's breasts focusing on the area just around the aureole. After a few minutes of attention to Simone's breasts, Sharon started working her hands lower on the belly, continuing to massage and caress Simone's smooth skin. Sharon spent extra time with Simone's navel on her southerly journey, ensuring that even this erogenous zone on Simone's body got plenty of attention.

Sharon continued to describe Ophelia's experience, "When I focused my attention onto Ophelia's breasts, she was quaking with desire. Every move I made caused her to twitch and moan. She was completely relaxed and under my total control. I want you to let go Simone. Let loose of your control. I can feel you fighting the pleasure. I promise you that you are going to enjoy the next few minutes, but if you really want to enjoy this to the limit, let go. That's better. I can feel you relaxing through my fingertips. You see, once all of the muscles are relaxed it allows the body to fully experience the orgasm, as all of the nerve endings will be free to participate in your pleasure. Much better. Now I'm going to slide my fingers even lower, spreading your thighs further apart."

Simone's level of relaxation was visible; as I saw her entire body seemed to go completely limp. With the exception of her nipples, which were even more engorged as a result of the pressure from the nipple clamps.

"Ophelia's pussy was completely shaven, and by the time I was focusing on her pussy, it was glistening with her copious juices. Her labia were fully engorged and stood wide open, welcoming anyone or anything that might wish to enter. As I massaged her lower abdomen and upper thighs, teasing her with my nearness to her sexuality, I studied her clit loop. Her clitoris was one of the largest I've seen, just like a miniature penis. The silver loop that pierced her clitoris had loops at each end, reminding me that many masters would have their lady stand against a wall with her legs spread and then would hang weights from these loops causing the clitoris to distend. I asked Sam about it, and he acknowledged that she often had weights hanging from it when they were at home. He told me that when the clip was pulled on, Ophelia would go into a mind-blowing orgasm almost instantly. I brushed my fingers against it lightly, causing it to move. The slight movement was enough to give Ophelia a mini-orgasm." Sharon was teasing Simone now, by barely brushing her fingertip across Simone's pussy lips and distended clit.

Simone was now moaning continuously. At this point, Sharon adjusted our position. She unshackled Simone and moved her to the bed. I wasn't surprised to find that Sharon's bed had attach points at each corner, and within a few seconds Simone was now completely spread eagled on Sharon's king size bed. Simone made no attempt to fight the move, and willingly allowed Sharon to touch her and move her in any way Sharon wanted. After she had Simone properly spread, Sharon returned to her cabinet and pulled out a couple more toys. I quickly recognized a strap on of monstrous proportions, easily 12 inches long and quite thick. Sharon made show of putting it on for me and modeled it in several mock macho positions.

She had also pulled out a small anal plug vibrator, which she lubed up nicely and set besides the bed. Sharon returned to the bed kneeling between Simone's legs. She patted the bed beside her indicating I should join her. I did. Sharon once again started massaging Simone's thighs. Slowing trailing her fingers up Simone's legs, Sharon continued her story, "I did this to Ophelia, because I wanted to see as much of her pussy as I could. Just like you are, Simone. Your pussy lips are wide open begging for attention."