My Niece's Husband... The Cop

Story Info
Woman gets pulled over and taken by niece's husband.
1.4k words
4.08
78.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anx2015
anx2015
14 Followers

First story. Looking for editor to assist. Contacted one and never heard back. Please be honest on feedback. I need all the help I can get!! Thank you for reading. To be continued if people are interested.

*****

Oh shit. As I see the flashing lights I look down to see that I am going 45 in a 20 mph school zone. This ticket is going to sting. Imagine my relief when I see my friends husband walking up to the car. I had forgotten he had recently become an officer in our town. Maybe he will reduce the speed a little.

"Ma'am, do you know how fast you were going?" - Police Officer

"Sorry Phillip, I was in a hurry to pick up Jake from practice."

"Shit Sarah, you know I can't give you a break I just got this job."

"I understand. What's the damage?"

"I don't know yet. Come back to the car with me while I fill out the paperwork. Shit Sarah. Couldn't you have waited 5 more minutes? My shift would have ended, the school zone light would have been off and the roads would have been free and clear. I am going to be late getting home now. It's been a long week. Good thing Nicky and the boys went to her moms' for the weekend"

"I am so sorry. I didn't plan on speeding. I just got caught up rocking out to some NIN on my way home from dropping Jake off at practice. Please let me go. I won't do it again, officer."

Completely embarrassed by my attire, I follow him to his patrol car. I am wearing a sheer sleeveless summer dress that is practically see through. I just threw it on as its 6am and I needed to run my son to practice. Luckily I grabbed a jacket on my way out the door. As I sat in the patrol car, Phillip was running my tags. My god it was cold in his car. My nipples were bursting out. Thank goodness the top of the sundress hid them. Or at least I thought it did. I tried covering up with the jacket.

"Um, Phillip can you turn the AC up a bit. It's freezing in here."

As he looked at me his eyes about bulged out of his head. "Sure, sure no problem. I am sorry. It just gets hot with all this protective gear on."

Awkward small talk about family and kids ensues. He finally breaks away from the conversation to look at my driving report. "Hummm I see that you don't have a record. No tickets?"

"No sir. This will be my first."

"I wish there was something I could do but I am not sure. You know my history. I am trying to make a good impression."

I innocently place my hand on his. "I understand"

"Ya know, you might be able to persuade me."

"I'm sorry I don't understand."

"I can't help but notice how delicious your breasts look in that dress."

Grabbing the sides of my jacket I obstruct his view. Shit what kind of view was I giving him anyway? I slowly open the jacket to see what he is referring to. Oh lord. The top of my dress had slipped down and was barely covering my chest. The material was barely being held in place by my large nipples. Okay how do I recover from this awkward situation? "Um Phillip, I am so sorry about that."

"Sarah, please just let me see them. I have been wondering for years what those marvelous tits look like."

"You are my friend's husband. Hasn't the family been through enough with your history?"

"Sarah please just one look and I will let you off with a warning. You know fines are doubled in a school zone right?"

"I can't"

"Just one look. No one will ever know. A quick flash that's all. Haven't you ever dreamed of a situation like this?"

"Sure everyone fantasizes about cops but not your nephew in law."

"Okay. I tried. Let me look up the fine rate. Shit Sarah its $416 and a court appearance since you are going 25 MPH over the speed limit in a school zone. Are you sure? Just one little peak. That's all I am asking."

"Shit Phillip are you serious? $416 and court? Is that mandatory?"

"yes"

My eyes scan his car. Nervously looking for what I don't know.

"Sarah, you don't have to worry. We are a small town. We don't have cameras or microphones yet. You know no-one will ever know. Please show me those amazing tits of yours. Just one look and I will let you off with a warning."

Cautiously, slowly, I grab the top of my sundress pulling the top down exposing my breasts. God it feels so liberating. Closing my eyes and breathing in deeply as I am lost in the moment. I almost forgot where I was. Shit. Snapping back to reality I pulled my dress up. Flustered I just sat there. Stunned by what I had just done.

"They are as luscious as I imagined. Hummm I need more" just then his hand went down my dress grabbing on to one of my tits. His whole hand squeezing my breast and then he grabbed my nipple with his finger and began tweaking it. Oh shit what was he doing to me? Turning towards me he pulled my dress all the way down and began playing with both my tits. His big hands squeezing and pull at my nipples. God it felt so fucking good. I just say back, biting my lip. It was so erotic and so wrong. I didn't know what to do. Here was this cop molesting my breasts. I had dreamed of this for so long. But it was my friend's husband. He was such a dirty boy. We all knew his history. Fuck, it felt so good. His hands were all over me. My god he is good at this. Oh shit, he's not doing that. Next thing I know my hands are up above my head and cuffed to the door handle. How the hell did that happen? Fuck this was getting hot. My senses were exploding as he moved his hand down to my pussy. Surely not. This is not happening. What do I do? Struggling with the cuffs I try to break free.

"Sarah just relax. Your panties are soaked. You know you want this."

"Oh god Philip we can't be doing this. I am old enough to be your mother! You are married to my friend's for Christ's sake. You must stop this now. OHHHH" just then his finger grazed my clit. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. How I wanted this. My legs instinctively spread open wanting more. I couldn't control myself as his fingers kept exploring my clit. I was soaked. I had never wanted anything more. Here I was at 6 am on the back road just past my sons school with my breasts hanging out, legs wide open and my nephew in laws hand buried in my pussy. My mind couldn't wrap itself around the events. I was about to come to my senses when one of his thick meaty fingers plunged into my sopping wet pussy hole.

"Oh God" I moaned. "Fuck that pussy Phillip. Mmmmmmmmmmmm just like that."

His finger going in and out of me and moving back up to circle my clit before diving back in with two fingers.

"OHHHHHHHH yes. That feels so fucking good" He was fucking me with three fingers now, stretching my little cunt out. Fucking it hard. MMMMMMMMMMMMM." I exploded when he bent his head down and took my rock hard nipple between his teeth and pulled on it. Squirting all over the police car. Fuck. I was coming like a teenager. I had never come so hard in my adult life. I couldn't stop. My body was bucking up against his hand needing him. Oh shit- what did I just do. My hand was rubbing his cock! How long had I been groping him. It felt so big. I needed to see it. I needed to take that monster out of his pants and see it. It felt so hard. So huge. I had never wanted anything so ... "OH god, oh god, ohhhhh" another wave of pleasure crashed over me as he was continuing to finger fuck me. I was insatiable. I need to have this man's cock in me. I needed my nephew in law to fuck me.

Just then my phone went off. My son was going to stay over at a friend's. Nothing to do for the rest of the day. OHHHH God...

anx2015
anx2015
14 Followers