My Niece's Wedding

Story Info
A hot encounter on the return trip from my niece's wedding.
2.7k words
4.41
71.8k
86
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I had planned on writing and posting a series about being a bridesmaid in my niece's wedding, but I had a hot encounter on the return trip home. I have started stories about the wedding at which I had several sexual encounters with the family members of my niece's future in-laws. And further encounters with Charles at parties to celebrate...Halloween, Christmas, and New Year's Eve. So that I can concentrate on one series, let me know which series you want to read first?

*****

It was a beautiful late October day in Chicago as I made my way through the security area at Midway Airport. I knew that my hubby would be waiting anxiously for my arrival back in Phoenix. I had chosen my outfit for the trip home with him in mind. I had on a short black skirt, red low cut top with built-in bra, a short Bandera jacket, and black high heeled boots. I had noticed several guys checking me out while going through security.

Once through security I stopped by the Starbucks coffee shop and ordered a latte. I took a seat near the gate for my plane and tried to relax after several hectic days. While drinking I smiled as my mind wondered to the last week that I had experienced in the Chicago area. It was even wilder than my last trip to the Chicago area. (Wild Weekend with My Wife: 3 Part Series)

My niece, Sophia, had asked me to be a bridesmaid for her wedding. I was totally surprised as the other three bridesmaids and maid of honor were closer to her age of 25. They were all married unlike the best man and groomsmen who were single. Before I could replay in my mind any further thoughts about the wedding or events from the past week...

My flight was finally called for boarding and with a lower 'A' number, I was hopeful of getting one of the two seat rows near the emergency exits. I love the extra leg room and the generally smoother ride. Of course flying into Sky Harbor is usually bumpy.

When I boarded the plane the pilot was definitely checking me out and I shook my ass as I walked down the aisle. Fortunately I found a seat that I desired and put my carry-on and laptop in the overhead. Once the seat belt light went off, I planned to get my computer and write some notes to help remember the highlights of my adventure at the wedding.

As others were boarding I was hopeful to have a seatmate who had good personal hygiene and was not overly talkative so I can keyboard on my laptop. I was looking out the window as the luggage was being loaded, when I hear a voice ask, "Is this seat taken?" Looking up I see a handsome black man with penetrating green eyes. He is very handsome, tall and well dressed in a three-piece suit.

I stumbled over my response, but finally tell him no. He smiled and placed his brief case in the overhead before sitting down. He introduced himself as Charles and I introduced myself and we shook hands. Oh my god, what big hands and a firm grip. I could feel my nipples harden and my clit too.

As we were taxiing and preparing for take-off, I grabbed Charles' hand and told him that take-offs and landings were stressful for me. This was not true, but I just needed to touch him again. The take-off was smooth, but I continued to hold his hand until the pilot informed the passengers that the seat belt light was off.

I thanked Charles for his support and asked for his help with getting my computer from the overhead bin. When he stood up I estimated his height at around 6'4". After handing me my computer, he removed his suit coat and stored it in the overhead. Immediately, I noticed an obvious long bulge in the front of his dress pants.

Before I can start keyboarding, Charles starts a conversation. I find out he lives in Scottsdale, but he owns three fast food restaurants in the Chicago suburbs. Also, he has opened two in the Phoenix area with a third under construction. I mentioned that hubby and I have visited his place in the central section of the city.

He seemed to be disappointed that I was married, but he should have felt my wedding rings while holding my hand. He tells me that hubby was a lucky guy to have such a beautiful woman. After blushing, I tell him about hubby and how we came to be in Phoenix...to be near our kids and grand-kids. He is totally surprised that I am a grandmother. I reassure him that I was lucky to inherit good genes and worked hard at keeping in shape by exercising and good diet habits.

I find out that he is divorced with three adult kids. The kids were mainly responsible for the Chicago restaurants. Charles was concentrating on getting the Phoenix area restaurants running smoothly with plans to retire and have the kids take over fully. He was well spoken with a sense of humor. I could tell he was interested in me as he was constantly checking my cleavage and legs as we talked. Eventually he mentioned being exhausted and wanted to catch some sleep time. I assured him that was fine since I was hoping to do some work on my computer.

Charles slept and I began to keyboard about my fun at the bachelor party. About 30 minutes from Phoenix Charles awakened. He got up, stretched and smiled as he looked down into my brown eyes. It was as if he was penetrating down into my soul. After asking him to put my computer in the overhead and as he was sitting down, the seat belt light came on. He grabbed my hand and assured me that we would have a smooth landing. I thanked him and gave him a peck on his cheek. He blushed and thanked me.

As we prepared to land, he asked me about what I was doing on my computer. I told him that I was writing about my niece's wedding and my experiences over the last few days. When he asked about what experiences, I told him it was more than notes but a retelling of several erotic encounters. He thought that I was writing about my fantasies, but I reassured him that these were true and real events. I went on to explain briefly without any sexual details about the bachelorette party, bachelor party, rehearsal dinner, the actual wedding, and wedding reception.

Not surprisingly he was very interested in reading what I had written so far. I told him if we had more time, I would let him read it but there was no time as we would be landing and heading our separate ways. In fact, I was going to text my hubby when we were taxiing to gate so that he could pick me up at the arrivals level. It seemed as if he understood and even though curious, we would remain strangers.

However, once the planes landed, he told me to text my hubby and tell him that I would be late and not to worry that I had a limo ride home after a drink in the VIP lounge. Of course, that was just the invitation I needed and wanted. So I texted my hubby while he called the limo driver and had him pick up our luggage. Then we proceeded to the VIP lounge.

After getting our drinks, we sat at a comfortable leather couch. I opened my computer and let him read what I had written. In no time he let out a loud, "Oh my god". He again asked me if this was a fantasy or true. I reassured him it was a true experience. He was surprised that I was planning to share this with my hubby. I told him that my loving husband was into me being a hot wife and loved to share me with other men.

As Charles read the chapter about the bachelor party, he became highly excited and I could tell he had an erection. I placed my hand in his lap and starting rubbing.

All he could say was, "Girl we need to get out of here, now."

We did as he called the limo to pick us up at the north door. As the driver opened the door for us, I made sure to give him a nice view of my legs and pussy. (Yes, I very rarely wear panties.) I knew that Charles loved the view too. Once inside he asked where I lived. When I mentioned the address, he said that was too short of a time span for what he had in mind and told the driver to take a longer route to my place. I knew that I was in for some fun.

As soon as we exited the airport and merged onto the interstate highway, Charles and I started kissing. His tongue probed my mouth as my hands massaged the front of his pants. I unzipped his dress pants and fished out his long black snake. I could feel precum on it's head and spread it over his mushroom. He grew longer and harder as I stroked his erection to its fullest. I could feel myself getting wet and longing for that hard rod to fill me. But first I needed to remove some of our clothing.

Kneeling in front of Charles, I removed his shoes and I undid his belt. Slowly I pulled his pants down, (as I did I noticed for the first time how muscular his thighs were). What's more, his cock was pointing upward toward the sunroof, all veiny and happy. Next I removed his suit coat, but decided to leave his dress shirt and tie on. I fell back into the opposite seat and spread my legs, (giving him a view of my bald pussy). The smile on his face spoke volumes. Removing my jacket, I slowly brought my top over my head. As my tits and hard gumdrop nipples came into his view, he let out a loud gasp of approval. I twisted my nipples, licked my lips and felt a rush of wetness in my pussy.

Reaching behind, I unzipped my skirt and wiggled free of it. I started to kick off my boots, but Charles insisted that I keep them on. I was so wet and my pussy ached for some attention. With a pout on my face I motioned for Charles to feast on my pussy and he certainly showed no objections. As he approached, I splayed my flower wide-open to him with my fingers. He dropped his head and began to nibble on my throbbing-hard clit and already moist slit. Over the next several minutes he ate me, licking my pussy and raking my clit with his tongue; breaking things up by gobbling and sucking my labia!

Now using his hands he switched things up; spreading my folds and fingering my clit until I was good and wet. He then poked a finger into my pussy-hole and I moaned my approval as he moved his tongue assault to my anus. I was so damned hot and close to cumming, something he could sense. As he continued to attack my clit, he inserted a finger deep up my anus and that did it. I had a massive orgasm. I knew he could feel my contractions on his finger and it made things all that much hotter for me!

As I was busy coming down from my orgasmic high, he stroked the head of his cock over my clit and slit to prepare to penetrate me. Oh my god, my clit was aching and my vagina was simply on fire by now! I needed that black steel rod so badly.

He did not disappoint as he slowly entered my honey hole. Slowly and with increasingly deeper strokes he eventually sheathed himself totally in my vagina. I could now feel him hitting my cervix, (something that is rarely done with other cocks unless I am riding them cowgirl). He picked up the pace and started to ram and then jackhammer me. This went on for several minutes before he paused, (wanting to do me doggy). I didn't object at all, this being my favorite sexual position.

I moved to the limo floor and jutted my ass up at Charles. Grabbing my hips he rammed his hard cock into my juicy bald pussy. Oh my god I was in heaven! He continued pounding me as he then commenced to slap my ass again and again. Oh my god this was getting better than ever!

My moans encouraged him as he rammed me and slapped my ass cheeks. I felt another orgasm building, forcing me to reach under and finger my clit. I was nearing the edge when Charles put his thumb into my anus; immediately taking me over the top. I screamed hard through my climax and collapsed forward as his penis remained deep inside me. He stopped and enjoyed my state of ecstasy for a moment as his hands played with my tits.

After taking few seconds to recover, I looked back up at Charles and asked what he wanted now. Without speaking he laid on his back with that magnificent black cock of his covered in my pussy juice pointing upward. I flipped around and straddled him; lowering myself onto him slowly. He complimented me on my magnificent tits giving both nipples a twist. I began to ride him cautiously until I knew that I would not experience any cervical pain. Reassured and even more confident with each stroke, I began to buck on him as a woman possessed; occasionally slowing and bending down to French kiss him.

I was determined to make him cum and deliver his black seed deep up into my womb. I rode him hard; increasing my pace when he started to finger my clit. In no time he was cumming and he was not at all quiet about it. As he howled I was close behind and then I felt myself start to squirt. Oh my god, a third orgasm and a flow...I was embarrassed as I knew Charles would be drenched as well. Collapsing upon him, I kissed his neck and thanked him for a great lovemaking session. He lifted my head and looking into my eyes, he said that it was his pleasure. He kissed me passionately and spanked my ass.

We sat back up and Charles used his underwear to dry himself off. He then offered them to me as a present which I gracefully accepted. He was surprised when I didn't get dressed. I told him that hubby would 'jump my bones' when we got to my place...so why waste the time. He laughed picking up on the fact that my hubby and I have 'an arrangement'.

We sat and drank some champagne as the limo headed toward my place. We cuddled and kissed. What an unexpected pleasure for me. I asked Charles if this was a one time deal or if he wanted to get together again. I was somewhat surprised when he commented about my story and the bachelor party. Seems Charles has a friend who is a member of an exclusive association that provides Mandingo cocks for mainly white wives. He wants to arrange a gangbang for me at his penthouse condo. He will be present to insure my safety and to be my 'protector'.

We exchanged phone numbers and I told him to text me the details. Then I texted my husband and told him to open the garage door, because we would be there shortly and I was in no condition for the neighbors to see me. As we pulled into the drive, I kissed Charles good-bye and when the limo driver opened the door I quickly ran past him and into my hubby's arms. The driver brought my clothes, luggage, purse, and computer into the garage. I thanked him for his kindness. He smiled and mentioned that he enjoyed the drive too...seems he has a video screen up front with a remote camera.