My Niece's Wedding

Story Info
Chauffer seduces a member of the wedding party.
4k words
4
38.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mahalo70
Mahalo70
26 Followers

Well to begin with I will let you know that I attended my nieces wedding a couple of days ago. It was a beautiful wedding and was the first time I had seen my niece in about 4 years. And the first time I had seen her since she turned 21.

So needless to say, we had a nice visit before the wedding, while she was getting ready. We were to be picked up in a stretch limo to go to the wedding. My niece had to run back to her room to get something so I met the Limo and was talking to the driver, a very shapely female chauffeur, while we waited.

Now I am pretty friendly, and this gal was hot. I was wearing a low cut top, with lots of cleavage and a generous view of the tops of my tits, and she could not keep her eyes off of them.

When my niece showed up we all got in the limo. I was the first in and the last out. As I was getting out, the limo driver offered me her hand to help me out. When I took it she slipped me a note that said "I would love to meet up later..." and it had her phone number.

After the wedding the limo driver took us to the resort where we were staying. There was just 5 of us, me being the '5th wheel' but we went and had a nice dinner and a couple of drinks.

Well after 3 drinks I was feeling a bit 'hot' and decided to text the limo driver, and see what she was doing. She was just finishing her last trip for the night. She asked if I wanted to meet up with her for a drink. Well I think 'What the hell, why not.' So we agreed to meet at the resort she had dropped us off at, in the lounge.

Liv showed up about 20 minutes later, and texted to let me know she was there. By this time the other couple had left, and it was just myself, my niece and her husband. My niece had just ordered us all another drink, so I texted Liv and told her where I was. I told her that my niece was with me, and if she didn't mind she should come on over. Which she did.

When Liv walked up to the table, my niece and her new husband of course recognized her. They welcomed her to the table, and she ordered a drink when the waitress came by. We sat and talked for about 15 minutes or so, at which time my niece and her husband said they were going to go to their room. As my niece gave me a hug goodnight she whispered "Have fun Auntie, she is hot"

Liv ordered us both another drink and slid over next to me in the booth. Liv asked me if I was staying at the resort for the night, and I told her that I did indeed have a room. I asked Liv if she picked up many women like she did me, she put her hand on my thigh and said "No, actually your the first one that has ever called me."

I had a mid calf skirt on, and as Liv leaned over and kissed my neck, she slowly gathered my skirt up until she had her hand on my bare thigh. I turned my head and Liv kissed me, our tongues dancing with each other. While this kiss was taking place Liv's hand slid up my thigh until she reached my pussy. As she did so, she broke the kiss and with a grin said "Nice, you don't have any panties on."

I smiled and said "Is that a problem?"

She kissed me again and slowly started stroking my slit, which was wet and ready for some play, and answered "No problem at all."

After a couple of minutes of this I was ready to "do" her right there in the booth. But sense prevailed and I pushed her hand back down my leg, holding it there. I told her that I very much wanted things to continue, but I thought we should take it somewhere more private.

Liv agreed and while we finished our drinks, she again ran her fingers up my thigh and stroked my slit. Liv brought her hand out from under the table and slowly licked her finger, and whispered "I can't wait to taste more of you."

When the waitress came by, Liv asked for another round of drinks and the bill. I reached over and laid my hand on Liv's thigh. and slid it toward her pussy. When I got there I could feel the heat and wetness from it through her uniform pants. She smiled at me and kissed me, then whispered, "Wet and waiting for that marvelous tongue of yours." I stroked her pussy through her pants while we finished our drinks and Liv paid for them.

As we were waiting for the elevator Liv ran into one of her fellow chauffeur's, Seth, who stopped to talk to us for a minute. Liv's hand brushed my ass while we were talking to Seth. I know that Seth saw it as he smiled at Liv, told her that he didn't want to keep her from her fun, as he headed off.

As we were headed for my room. I asked Liv how long she had been working as a chauffeur. She said about 4 years and that Seth, was actually the one that got her started in the business. I asked Liv how well she knew Seth. Liv stopped and said. "I know him very well, would you like him to join us? I'm sure he would."

I kissed her quickly on the lips and said "I am up for it, if you don't mind sharing."

Liv quickly texted Seth and asked him if he had any plans. Seth answered he was just having a drink before heading home. Liv asked if he wanted to join us for some fun. Seth said he would love to and Liv asked my room number. I gave it to her and she texted it to Seth. Liv and I continued to my room, and I asked her if she was bisexual. Liv said she was more attracted to women than men, but that she did go both ways.

Liv followed me as I entered my room. And as the door closed behind us, she put her hand on my arm to stop me. I turned and she looked at the top of my breasts and said "Seth is going to love these, but I want to taste them before he gets here."

I reached inside the top of my shirt, and pulled one of my tits out and told her "Well then you should do that now, because they have been wanting your hot mouth on them since you got here." Liv immediately bent her head to my breast, and ran her tongue around my already hard nipple. She then sucked the nipple into her mouth.

I swear my nipples are directly linked to my clit. When Liv sucked on my nipple then gently nipped it, my pussy and clit throbbed. I thought I could almost cum it felt so good. Liv sucked and nibbled my nipple for a couple of minutes. I could feel my pussy throbbing, and my juices started to get the inside of my thighs wet.

Liv had been massaging my other breast, and brought it out of my top. As she switched and was sucking the nipple into her hot wet mouth, there was a knock at the door. Liv pulled away and I turned my back to her. As she answered the door, I tucked my breasts back into my bra and top. Seth of course was at the door and Liv told him " Come on in, if you dare."

I heard Seth chuckle and say "You know I take all dares!"

I had walked across the room while tucking myself back in and turned to greet Seth. Seth was about 6 foot, with broad shoulders and narrow hips. It looked like he worked out from what I could see through his shirt. Seth smiled and said "Hello again,"and then put his arm around Liv and gave her a quick kiss. "So what's the fun?" he asked.

I glanced at Liv, who turned and smiled at Seth and said "Are you up for a threesome?"

Without any hesitation Seth smiled, said "You bet!" and followed Liv across the room to where I was.

Liv wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. A long, slow, tongue dancing kiss. Seth came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Seth started playing with my tits, while kissing me on the neck and shoulder. After a minute or so Liv looked at Seth and told him. "She has great nipples, you should try them out, I already have."

Seth slid his hands under my top and started pulling it up over my head. I lifted my arms as he pulled it off. My nipples were very visible through my lace bra, and Liv leaned over and took one of my nipples in her mouth through my bra. Seth undid my bra and turned me to take a taste of my nipples. Seth flicked his tongue over my nipple a couple of times then sucked it into his mouth.

As he was doing so, Liv slid my skirt down over my hips and let it slide to the floor. She then took my other nipple into her mouth and slid her hand over my mound.

I was ready to cum right then and there. I reached over and started undoing the buttons on Liv's shirt, When they were undone, Liv took it off. I slid my hand into her bra, and started massaging her breast and pinching her nipple. My other hand was rubbing Seth's cock through his pants.

Liv slid a finger inside of my wet pussy, and I spread my legs to give her better access. Seth lifted his head, and bringing his lips to mine, he kissed me hard, his tongue ravaging my mouth and then said "Let's take this to the bed, where we can get comfortable."

I agreed and we moved to the King sized bed. We got on the bed, with me between the two of them. I undid Liv's pants, and she slid them off along with her panties. I laid on my side and sucked one of Liv's nipples into my mouth.

I felt Seth pressed up behind me. He had obviously removed his pants, as I could feel his cock head pressed against my ass. Seth's hand was stroking my pussy, and he slid a finger into my slit.

I continued to suck and nibble on Liv's ripe full tits. I ran my hand over her wet mound and slid one of my fingers between her pussy lips. After getting it wet, I slid it over her clit. Liv moaned and pushed my head against her tit, and her mound against my hand.

Seth in the mean time had continued playing with my pussy, spreading my juices up over my clit. Seth pulled my leg up and over his hip, and slid the head of his cock over my soaked pussy. As Seth started to slide his cock into me he said "Damn woman, you are tight."

I informed him it had been 5 years since I had a cock in me, Seth groaned as he continued to slowly working his thick cock into me.

I kissed Liv, and asked her to bring her pussy up to me so I could taste it. Liv scooted up on the bed, and I started to lick and suck on her pussy. Liv reached over and pinched Seth's nipples, and pulled on them. Seth moaned again, and said he wouldn't last long between Liv playing with his nipples and my hot, tight pussy.

While I was licking and sucking on Liv, I worked first one then two fingers into her soaked pussy. As I continued to finger fuck Liv, and suck her clit. Liv played with her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples, until she came hard. I lapped up all Liv's sweet cum, and moaned as I felt my own orgasm nearing.

By this time Seth was having no problem with sliding his hard cock in and out of my stretched pussy. Seth said he was ready to cum, and asked if I wanted him to cum in me or not. I told him yes I wanted to feel him fill me with his cum.

Liv slid down and took one of my nipples in her mouth. She started sucking and gently nipping it, while she pinched and pulled on my other one. I started cumming hard. My pussy muscles tightened around Seth's cock, as he drove his cock hard into me and filled me with his cum.

We all three laid there catching our breaths for a few moments. Seth informed me that he had never known a woman my age, with such a tight pussy. Seth said that he considered it an honor to be the one to 'break it in' for me again. I told him he was welcome to stay and so was Liv, if they would like.

Seth advised that he couldn't stay, but Liv said that she would. After about 30 minutes, Seth got up and got dressed and kissed both of us good bye. He also left me his card with his number on it, and told me to call him anytime.

After Seth left, Liv asked if I minded if she took a shower, "Of course you can, mind if I join you?" I replied.

She smiled and said "I was hoping you would."

Shower play has always been a favorite of mine, even when I am alone. And I never spend a night anywhere without having my favorite shower toy, my 'glass' dildo. As Liv opened the shower she saw my dildo sitting in the corner of the shower. "Wow, I can think of a couple of places we could use that."

I smiled and told her "I guess we will have to see."

Liv has nice sized breasts, C cups, with large areolas and nipples that stand out very nicely. She has only a bikini bottom tan line and I asked her where she tanned at. She told me she tanned in her backyard when she could. Liv said she loved feeling the sun on her breasts, and if there was a breeze that was even better.

I grabbed some body wash, and told Liv to turn so I could wash her back. She did so and I started at her shoulders, massaging them and her neck. I then slid my hands slowly down her back, rubbing and washing it slowly. As I got to her ass, which was rounded and firm, I rubbed it and slid my fingers between her ass cheeks, and lightly ran my nails over her ass-hole. I heard her intake of breath, as I did so, and repeated the 'tease' again.

Liv turned around and kissed me, while she grabbed the body wash. "Your turn" she said.

I kissed her again, and turned my back toward her. Liv returned the favor and massaged my neck and shoulders with her slick soapy hands. Liv worked her way slowly down my back. As she reached my waist Liv slid her hands around and cupped my breasts. I could feel her hard nipples pressed against my still slick and soapy back, and as Liv pinched and teased my nipples and breasts she rubbed her tits against my back. I leaned into her slightly and wrapped my arm up and around her neck, then turned my head so we could kiss. As Liv returned my kiss, she ran her hands down my stomach and over my mound.

I turned around and cupped Liv's breasts. Still soapy from rubbing against my back, I pinched her nipples, tugging on them slightly. Liv returned the favor and rubbed my tits and pinched my nipples. I ran my tongue over Liv's lower lip and grabbed it with my teeth and gently tugged on it, as I slid one of my hands down and over her mound. Liv moaned as I ran my hand between her legs and over her slit. I looked at her and told her she should turn and rinse herself off.

As she did so I grabbed my glass dildo and ran it between her ass cheeks and against her ass-hole. As I ran it down and between her legs, Liv moaned and spread her legs slightly. I reached around her and pinched one of her nipples, then whispered in her ear "I'm going to slide this inside your hot pussy, bend over and spread your legs baby."

Liv did just that bracing her hands against the shower wall. I rubbed the head of the dildo against her slit, then slid it slowly inside of her. As I did so I reached around and started stroking her clit. Liv responded by spreading her legs even further and saying "Oh yes baby, fuck me with that big dildo."

I quickened my stokes, both with the dildo and my finger on Liv's clit. After a couple of minutes Liv moaned as she started cumming, "Ohh yes, yes baby, yes."

I slowed down my fingers and pulled my dildo out of her throbbing pussy. I knelt down and lapped at her slit, licking and sucking on her clit and tasting her sweet cum again, until her orgasm subsided.

Liv stood up and turned around. I stood and she cupped my face in her hands and kissed me, sucking my lower lip into her mouth. One hand slid down and cupped my mound, and she slid her finger between my lips and found my clit. Liv slowly started rubbing it in a circular motion. I slid my tongue into her mouth and kissed her. Ravaging her mouth with my tongue, as I moaned against her lips and pressed my mound against her fingers.

Liv grabbed the dildo from my hand, and started rubbing it against my slit. "Open up baby, and let me return the favor for you."

I lifted one of my legs and placed it on the side of the tub, spreading my pussy lips. Liv leaned over and took one of my nipples in her mouth, sucking and nibbling on it, as she slid the dildo into my pussy. I cupped the back of Liv's head and pressed it against my breast. Liv rubbed my clit and stroked the dildo in and out of my pussy. As Liv grabbed my nipple and pulled on it with her teeth, I cried out as my orgasm rocked through me.

As my orgasm subsided, Liv pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips met, our tongues danced and swirled around each other, and our nipples teased each other as we embraced. I pulled back and smiled at Liv and said "I think we are done with this shower."

Liv laughed and said "Yes I think so."

I turned off the water and we stepped out of the shower, I handed Liv a towel and turned taking another, I bent over to wrap my hair in it.

As I bent over Liv said that she would love to fuck my pussy with her strap on sometime. I looked at her and told her, that I had never had anyone fuck me with a strap on. And that I might just have to take her up on that one day.

We returned to the bedroom and climbed into bed. As I curled on my side, Liv curled up to my back and put her arm over me and cupped my breast. She kissed me on my shoulder, and we settled down to sleep.

Around 6 AM I woke up, snuggled up to Liv's back, my hand cupping her breast. I gently massaged her breast and rolled her nipple between my fingers. Liv stretched and pushed her tit into my hand. "Mmmm I'll give you an hour to stop." I kissed her shoulder and ran my hand down her side and over her hip.

Liv rolled over and cupping one of my breasts, lowered her head and started licking around one of my nipples. I lightly ran my fingernails up her thigh and over her mound. Then continued upward until I cupped one of her breasts. I massaged it and pulled on her nipple, as she sucked my nipple into her mouth. Liv looked at me and said " I want to taste your sweet pussy, I missed out on last night."

I smiled and said "Mmm, and I want to taste yours again, too."

Liv lowered her head and ran her tongue around my nipple. she then licked a path down my stomach and to my mound. Liv turned around so I could reach her pussy too. I spread her lips with my tongue, seeking and finding her clit. Liv spread my lips and sucked my clit into her mouth, while flicking it with her tongue. I moaned and slid one of my fingers into Liv's pussy, while licking and sucking on her clit.

I pulled my finger out of Liv's pussy, and trailed it to her ass-hole. I repeated this a couple of times, and Liv pulled her mouth from my pussy and groaned "Oh gawd baby, fuck my ass with your finger."

I slowly inserted my finger into Liv's ass and she pushed her mound against my mouth. Liv slid one of her fingers into my pussy and withdrew it, then slowly slid two fingers into me, as she continued licking and sucking on my clit.

While I slid my finger in and out of Liv's ass, I sucked her clit in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. Liv moaned and I could taste the beginning of her cum as her orgasm built. Liv stroked her fingers in and out of my pussy faster, and flicked my clit with her tongue as I felt my own orgasm nearing.

As I increased the speed of my finger in Liv's ass, she would increase the speed of her fingers in my pussy. I pushed my mound against Liv's mouth as my orgasm built. As it rolled over me and I came, I sucked on Liv's clit and gently nipped it with my teeth and she suddenly came also. We both lapped at each other, licking and tasting each other until or orgasms ended.

Liv and I lay side by side catching our breath, her hand laying on my thigh, my hand cupping her ass. Liv looked at the clock and jumped, "Oh crap, I have to be at work in an hour. As much as I would love to shower with you again, I know I wouldn't make it to work if I did."

As Liv turned on the shower, she asked me if I was staying in town long." I chuckled and she looked at me. "What's so funny?"

I looked at her and said "I live here, I just had a room because I didn't want to drive after I drank last night."

Liv smiled as she stepped into the shower and said "Great! I would love to see more of you, maybe do this again. I am sure Seth would join us again...if you'd like."

I smiled and watched as Liv quickly washed herself through the shower door. As she finished and stepped out of the shower, I told her, "I would love to see more of you, with or without Seth."

Mahalo70
Mahalo70
26 Followers
12