My Niece's Wedding Pt. 02

Story Info
An aunt and nephew share a meal and more.
5.2k words
4.57
46.7k
46
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a series of stories about my niece's wedding. This is the beginning of my week in the Chicago area. I had such a unique encounter on my return trip that I felt compelled to write about it and post that story first. So my previously posted story entitled 'My Niece's Wedding', is actually the ending to my adventurous week. Here is the start. I hope that you enjoy and vote and comment.

*****

As background; my niece, Sophia, had asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. I was totally surprised, (as the other three bridesmaids and maid of honor were closer to her age of twenty-five). They were all married unlike the best man and groomsmen who were single. The best man, Robert Morgan III (Robbie) was Sophia's future brother-in-law. Robbie had just graduated from medical school. The groomsmen were an eighteen-year-old future brother-in-law (Stephen) and two friends of the groom from law school...Noah and Andy. Her future husband, Randall (Randy), was a great guy and he was also quite smitten with my niece.

It was early Monday when my husband dropped me off at Sky Harbor Airport to fly to Chicago for my niece's wedding. As usual the weather in Phoenix was clear with a beautiful day forecasted, but the weather for Chicago was going to be much cooler with rain showers. I'd dressed for the weather in Chicago and was wearing black jeans, a semi-sheer long-sleeved blouse, vest, and flats with 2" heels.

The flight was smooth and we were able to ride the Jet stream which allowed us to arrive about thirty minutes early. In fact, we had to wait for another plane to exit our gate. This allowed me to text my niece to let her know that we'd landed and I'd let her know when I had my checked bags. When we were pulling into the gate, she texted back and told me she had a last-minute meeting with her wedding planner that was urgent. She told me not to worry and that my nephew Clayton would be picking me up instead. She gave me his cell number.

I hadn't seen Clayton in about ten years and was excited to see him before the wedding on Saturday. He was the youngest son of my brother whereas Sophia was the only child of my sister. I didn't know him as well as his cousin, (I was the Godmother to Sophia, so my relationship to her was much closer than it was with any of the other nieces and nephews). In fact, Clayton was a pleasant mystery to me.

When I had my bags, I texted Clayton and gave him the pick-up area were I'd be. He told me he was driving a red Corvette, (another pleasant surprise for me). When I thought that I saw his vehicle, I waved. He noticed me and pulled over.

As I approached the car, he exited and opened the trunk and stepped up on the sidewalk. I got closer and immediately thought...'Oh my god what a hunk he had become'. He was over six feet tall, muscular, and very handsome. To put it short; he had looks that would make girls stop and stare rudely, (and more than a few women probably).

As I wheeled my suitcase to the back of his vehicle, he grabbed the handle with one hand and with the other gave me a big hug; kissing me on the cheek. He was a strong one; I could feel the hardness of his body and I now knew we must have been about 6'3". As he turned with my bags and lifted into the trunk, I snatched a good peek at his lovely ass. That checked out too; nice and muscular with buns like muffin tins. Oh my god, my nephew had grown into a genuine stud, (and a gentlemen too as he opened the passenger door for my entry). As he held the door, I had an evil thought, 'Wish I'd worn a short skirt or dress so that I could flash him a view of my married bald pussy.' I then reprimanded myself with, 'Gosh where did that come from. Get a hold of yourself girl...he's your nephew!'

As we drove to my hotel, he updated me on his life. He'd earned a Bachelor's degree in Aviation Management and had taken flight courses. He was doing flight training and some charter flying. He didn't have a current girlfriend, but had a ten month relationship with a divorcee with kids. That ended a month before.

When we arrived at the hotel (actually more of a resort really), Clayton dropped me off at the front entrance. Again he was such a gentleman and opened my door. As I was exiting, I tripped over the curb and fell into him and he caught me in his arms. Looking up into his glorious blue eyes, I apologized and he smiled. I was struck by how he could be so gallant without really trying do so; what's more I sensed some sexual tension between us, (just a hint but enough so that I knew exactly what it was). I hugged him and thanked him for the ride. I needed to catch up more with him, so I asked, "Is that hole-in-wall Greek restaurant with a great Gyros still in operation?"

"Yes, it sure is," he replied, "do you want to go there this evening? I'm off today and we can to catch up on things a bit more. I want to hear about your move to Phoenix. and of course, everything about my cousins and their kids. I still can't believe that you have four grandkids - you must be the hottest grandma in Arizona!"

"Well I don't know about that, but I do have an active life in the valley. Also, I've been trying to eat healthy for myself and the grandkids. Even though a Gyros is normally not on my diet, eating at that little place brings back so many good memories. I need to unpack and spend some time relaxing and maybe have a quick nap. Afterwards, can you pick me up around 5pm and we will go for an earlier meal?"

"That'll be perfect, Aunt Lily," he said shooting a wink at me, "I'll pick you up and be your date for the evening."

"Sounds perfect to me, too. I'll text you my room number and maybe we can get a drink before heading out to eat. Now come here and give me a hug." As Clayton hugged me, I stepped back slightly and gave him a kiss directly on his lips. He seemed surprised and he blushed crimson. Yep, I definitely sensed a sexual sensation between us. "See you in a few hours, Sweetie!"

I checked into my room and was pleasantly surprised to find it was a suite with a small kitchenette. It also had a king size bed and a comfortable sofa and overstuffed chairs. It was just perfect for 'entertaining'.

I unpacked my carry-on bag and then put my suitcase on the bed and unpacked it as well. At home I'd been running low on time and had let my hubby finish packing it. I was surprised that he had included my sex toys and a couple of sexy lingerie sets. He'd added coordinating hose, heels, and jewelry. I smiled and suspected that after having seen my nephew that I might really need what my loving hubby had included!

I texted hubby and thanked him. I told him that I was going out to eat with my nephew and we might have 'dessert' later in my hotel room. I knew he would know what that meant.

I removed my shoes, jeans, and blouse and prepared to take a short nap. Before laying down to relax, I texted Clayton my room number and told him I was looking forward to our date. I had to laugh as I entered the room number...1669.

All my dirty mind saw was '69'. If the evening progressed as I'd fantasized, ...69 would definitely be a position we'd do! After that naughty thought I dozed off.

I awoke with a knock at my door. Through droopy eyes I looked at the bedside clock...4:30pm. Clayton was early and I was not dressed. I jumped up and put on a plush cotton robe from the bathroom.

As I opened the door, Clayton was standing there with some flowers and a bottle of wine. He was smartly dressed and as he entered and passed me. I noticed something else...he smelled great. I wanted to huff him up into my lungs and hold my breath; he smelled so nice!

As he handed me the bouquet of flowers, I questioned him, "What's with the flowers and wine?"

"I always bring a gift when I have a date with a new gal," then he added, "and when she is as beautiful as you, I bring two!"

"Thanks Clayton, but I doubt that I could compete with the younger gals that you usually date. Oh, and please excuse the robe; I was napping in my underwear when you knocked. I need to shower and dress. Have a seat and get something out of the refrigerator to drink. But save that wine for later when we have dessert."

"Aunt Lily I have to tell you, I think you are as beautiful as any gal that I have dated. In fact you look as good as the divorcee that I was involved with and you are at least twenty years older. I have always thought you were a hottie. I was even envious of Uncle Joe knowing he was being intimate with you. Oh and you don't need to be modest, please remove that robe for me to see a real female body."

He was now being quite bold and forward. I was taken aback at first and trembling a bit but at the same time; it was what I wanted to hear. I screwed up the courage and with a little quiver in my voice; just went with it saying, "Oh Clayton, you are such a Sweetie and good at building up a gal's ego. So you what to see what a granny body looks like?"

"Hell yes. But I bet it is not a granny body...more like a MILF!!"

"Okay, here goes." I slipped off the robe and threw it on the chair. I stood before Clayton in just my black lacy bra and matching black panties. I slowly spun around; giving him a 360 view. Then I put one leg on a nearby coffee table. The whole time I could feel his eyes boring up and down my body; what's more, I could feel the unmistakable desire of a hungry young male. "So what do you think, nephew?"

"Oh my god Aunt Lily, you are so hot and beautiful and sexy; you have curves in all the right places, your ass is perfect, and those legs are out of this world! How about you put on a dress so that I can see them all night? Oh and heels would be a great turn-on too."

"Wow, thanks for being direct!" I said with a heart that was pounding a mile a minute, " Give me a minute and I will be ready to go. Put those flowers in the pitcher with some water."

I retreated into the bathroom and touched up my make-up; despite the fact that I couldn't stop shaking, I put some perfume in all the right places. As I pulled my black thigh hose over my legs, I felt a sensation in my pussy and my nipples hardened; I hadn't felt like this since my husband and I were dating. Luckily I had a pair of black stilettos and a little black dress. I removed my bra and panties and slipped on the dress. Before heading back to Clayton, I looked in the mirror and felt good about the mature reflection I saw. Clayton was right, I looked twenty years younger than my age.

When Clayton saw me reenter, he burst out with a big smile and a whistle. Seems he approved of my outfit. "Aunt Lily you look fabulous...NO glamorous! And those legs...oh my god...you have great calves and those shoes even accentuate them even more. You will be overdressed for that hole-in-wall place. Sure you don't what to go somewhere more romantic?"

"Thanks for offering, but I still want a Gyros. Oh, and they have a to-die for dessert...baklava. Lets get going and try to hide that erection in your pants," I laughed as we exited the room.

As we rode the elevator to the lobby, I got bold. So far we hadn't done anything wrong or taboo, (just perhaps a little improper). Now I made my move; I was so hot for him I couldn't stand it any longer. As the elevator descended I sucked in my breath and made the damning leap of total impropriety. I jumped on him and seized him up in a passionate embrace. I'd crossed the point of no-return touched down on forbidden sexual turf; that being none-other than the son of my brother and I just didn't give a rats ass. The best thing was neither did he!

I rubbed Clayton's crotch and kissed him passionately deeply. He responded by pressing back against me with a wet French kiss. Just as we were getting into an lustful embrace, (complete with grinding our bodies against one-another), the elevator doors opened.

Two stunned businessman were waiting to enter and gave me a good looking over. The moment was awkward for them both but they couldn't help smiling and ogling me simultaneously. I was flattered and feeling playful, I remarked, "Lets get going nephew...I'm looking forward to a wild ride in that new Corvette of yours."

As Clayton grabbed my hand and led me out of the elevator, I heard one of the guy comment, "Wish I had an aunt like that. I'd have been more willing to go to family reunions and parties."

The other guy came back with, "Did you see that dress on her. You could see her nipples and the lace tops of her hose. She's either an aunt or a pro! That boy is in for one helluva ride; I bet she's faster than that Corvette."

I grabbed Clayton's hand harder and pulled him to a stop. I turned back to the guys by the elevator. They were still watching us and I mouthed...'Yes I am.' The two businessmen laughed awkwardly and then realized the elevator had closed on them and they'd have to press the button to re-open it.

After we exited the front door of the hotel, Clayton went to get his vehicle while I waited at the entrance feeling like a million naughty bucks. He pulled up a minute later and I waited for him to open the passenger door for me. I sat down and lifted my left into the floorboard. My dress rode up and I was positive that my bald pussy was on display. Then on put my right leg in and he closed the door; having seen everything I'd wanted him to!

As we were driving, Clayton was constantly glancing over at my legs. When he'd look away, I'd hike my dress up a little higher. Eventually the lace tops were totally in view with some flesh above them. Later as Clayton was shifting through the gears, his hand 'slipped' and landed on my thigh. He'd read my mind like a naughty dime-store novel!

I took his hand and slid it up my thigh and then onto my pussy. I parted my legs to give him 'better access'. He began to finger my clit and slipped a finger into my vagina. I was wet and getting wetter; in fact I was becoming downright steamy down there! As we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant, he had to remove his hand to downshift. I laughed at the moisture his finger had left upon his gearshift, (I even had a kinky idea of fucking it). My nephew wasn't done groping my pussy however. Before we entered the restaurant, we kissed and he fingered me in the parking lot like we were two high-school teens petting in the shadows.

The Gyros sandwiches were still as good and large as I remembered. Throughout our meal Clayton talked mainly about how hot I was and how badly he wanted me. I reassured him that we'd have fun later. I got the baklava to take-out and with a side of honey. I had plans for Clayton to have a nice dessert back in my hotel room and quite frankly, what I had in mind was making me hotter by the minute. My nipples were rock hard and my pussy wet and getting wetter...just thinking about the night ahead.

On the return ride, Clayton again played with my pussy. When we got into the hotel lot, I told him to park further back and away from other vehicles and lights. By the look on his face he was eager to comply with anything and he found a spot that was secluded and bathed in darkness. We could play.

We passionately kissed each other and I unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. I marveled at what I saw in my hands. Clayton had a nice veiny erection and was super hard. I rubbed his pre-cum over his cock-head and stroked him; enjoying how I made him close his eyes and thrash his head as the sensations became more pleasurable for him. In a couple of minutes he was cumming in my hand as we fogged up the windows.

Shortly after he gasped, "Wow this is the first time I have cum in this new car! How'd you like to cum too and christen it properly?"

I nodded my head as I licked his sticky nephew sauce from my fingers. I was feeling particularly naughty and inspired, plus the taste of his salty nut butter was making me crazy-horny. As he relaxed and zipped his slacks I told him, "Sweetie please get out and leave the door open. Just stand outside and watch; I'll show you how to christen this vehicle properly, and I think that I can cum too!"

He'd cum a lot, (so much that I had ample amounts of his warm sticky goo on my palm). It gave me an idea. I took the remaining semen in my hand and rubbed it on the gearshift. Then I put my left leg over and hiking up my dress...I slowly lowered my wet pussy onto the shifter. My pussy lips opened easily and it slid down to the console. I let out a gasp as Clayton stared with unblinking eyes through the open door; his jaw dropped all the way to the ground.

I rode the shifter and fingered my clit. As I did this, Clayton kept his eyes on me dumb-struck for several seconds. Then he got ideas of his own and reached into the car door. He slipped my dress straps down and started giving my nipples a bunch of twists and tugs. That got me over the edge. I had a tremendous orgasm where I not only came; I even squirted and flowed onto the center console. I collapsed back onto the dashboard as my nephew reached in further and massaged my pussy as it continued to dribble and gush everywhere.

When I caught my breath, I climbed off the gear shift and fell back into the passenger seat. As I did, more girlie juice ran out of me I christened his leather seats too. Clayton was shocked and at loss for words but at least he was smiling. I broke the silence and said, "Sorry Honey for the mess. But I guess that it is still under warranty?"

Clayton exploded with laughter and reached behind the seat; handing me a micro-towel. I cleaned myself, the seat, console, and gear shift and then handed the soiled towel to my nephew as a 'token of my gratitude'. I made myself presentable and we headed to the hotel. I reminded Clayton to bring our dessert. We walked cuddling all the way to the entrance. In the elevator we kissed like teenagers, what's more I felt like a teen again.

Once we were inside the room, I undressed in front of Clayton and told him to do the same. When he was naked, I told him to sit on the edge of the king size bed. I took the dessert container from the restaurant and fed him. He took the spoon from me and fed me. We shared the baklava like this and even shared a kiss afterwards. Clayton remarked, "Wow that was nice and so sweet - just like your kisses!"

"Well Clayton, you are so sweet too, but I have something much sweeter for you to feast on baby. Now lay back and close your eyes." I took the side of honey and moved up the bed by his head. Lifting a leg over his face, I hovered facing the headboards and then gently sat down with my pussy over his mouth.

Clayton was a quick study. He moaned and started to lick my clit and suck my labia. He still had his eyes closed as I slowly poured the honey over my clit and down my slit. He licked and sucked until the container was empty.

"Oh Aunt Lily you are so naughty, but you taste great; I can't imagine anything sweeter than you!"

"Well Clayton, I know something that's even better," I replied.

I slowly slid down his chest and stomach. When I reached his erection...it was pointing to the ceiling and covered with pre-cum that trickled down over the sides of his cock like it was weeping. I grabbed it with my left hand guided it to my entrance before sinking down with all my weight. His rod smoothly penetrated me and as I removed my hand, my wedding rings caught my eye. I thought, 'Tomorrow morning's conversation will get hubby hot and hard. But right now I have a hot and hard guy in the flesh.'

I rode Clayton like this for a minute or two, and then bent down and kissed him. His lips were so sweet from the mixture of honey and my pussy juices; it simply drove me wild. Our tongues probed each other hungrily. Clayton moved a hand to my pussy and fingered my clit. I rode him quicker and knew I would cum soon, but I wanted Clayton to ejaculate first.

I stopped riding him and climbed off; positioning myself on all fours with my head down and my ass up. Clayton took the hint and got behind me; pushing his cock into my wet hole. He grabbed my hips with a strength I hadn't counted on and pulled me back onto himself until I was happily skewered by my darling nephew.

12