My Night

Story Info
Anything you want, tonight I am yours.
1.3k words
3.74
21k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do anything you want to me tonight – I'm yours to have

The night started out innocently enough. My wife of 22 years, Heidi, and I had settled into an oversized chair with some wine. Our two boys were in the playroom in the finished basement. We started to look for something to watch on TV until the boys were in bed.

It had actually been a few months since our last sexual encounter. Work, life and kids always seem to get in the way. Heidi sensed my pent up sexual angst and knew something had to give tonight. I had been all over her all day. It started the moment we woke up when I rolled over and started caressing her thighs. My hands quickly worked their way up to her breasts and we started to kiss. She reached down and grabbed my growing penis and slowly caressed and stroked it. My left hand found its way back to her pussy and I slowly moved my fingers around her lips before sliding two of them into her. Her nipples were getting hard now and just as I was about put one of them into my the pitter of little feet brought it to an abrupt end.

This was the start to a day long tease in which the sexual tension kept building and building. All day long, every chance I got I would wrap my arms around her, grab her ass or get squeeze of her breasts through her shirt.

Heidi has a great legs, a nice ass and perfectly shaped b-cup breasts with nipples that get nice and hard. Even in her mid-40's she looks fantastic, only about 5 or 10 pounds heavier than when we were married. She has a beautiful face and eyes, and her mouth, well more on that later.

I could tell she was getting a little annoyed with me, but also aroused at the same time. Each time she pushed me away and whispered "stop, the kids will walk in any minute" she also had a sly smile on her face. A couple of times she rubbed my semi-hard cock through my pants and asked if I was going make it until later. At one point I cornered her in the kitchen and we had a passionate kiss that lasted for several minutes while our hands roamed each other's bodies. I slid my hand up her shirt and felt her soft breasts. Her nipples were growing rock hard and she moaned a bit. She slid her hand down my pants and stroked my penis until it got rock hard. Another minute of this and I would have cummed standing right there in the kitchen. Before that happened she again said not now, the kids are right down stairs.

After dinner I made sure the wine started flowing, and that's when we ended up on the chair. We had an old fashioned make out session that reminded me of our younger days before marriage and kids. The kisses were deep and long, with our tongues darting in and out each other's mouth. Our hands were roaming freely over each other's body. By this time she had changed into some more comfortable clothes, with no bra and elastic waist shorts. I had put on some loose fitting shorts with no underwear for easy access. My hands quickly founds her breasts and as I pushed her shirt up I was surprised she let me lick and suck them, what with the kids right downstairs. Her hands worked their way down my pants and she rubbed my dick and fondled my balls, which got me hard instantly.

On about her fifth glass of wine Heidi said she was sorry we had gone so long without sex and told me it was my night. Anything I wanted she would do. Had I heard her right? Anything I asked? Are you sure? Absolutely, she said, I'm yours for the night to do anything you please with. Obviously after 22 years she knew me well enough to know what boundaries I wouldn't cross.

Finally it was time to put the kids to bed. While this dampened the mood a bit, once we got back downstairs we picked up right where we left off, only a little more intense. I loved sucking on her tits and spent some time there before working my down her stomach and spreading her legs. Licking her inner thighs until I could feel the juices starting to flow before I dove in and licked her pussy up and down. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it. I could hear the soft moans as my tongue found its way into her pussy. My face was covered with her juices. After a few minutes I worked my back up to her breasts and then to her mouth. One of the many things I love about Heidi is that after eating her out she never hesitates to kiss me.

She was really stroking my cock now with her hands and asked if I wanted her to suck on it. She does this in the sexiest voice, almost a little dirty, but with meaning. Heidi's cock sucking skills are tremendous, and she went right to work. First just teasing the head, and then slowly bringing her lips down the shaft. She would bob her head up and down several times, then abruptly stop and either lick the underside of my rock hard dick with her tongue, or put just the head into her mouth and swirl her tongue around it while sucking. She knew just how to get me to the brink and I was there. After several minutes I told her to stop or I was going to cum. She did and we kissed passionately again.

After several more rounds of my enjoying her and then having her suck my dick she asked me what it was I wanted from her tonight. She was a little nervous this time, as the last two times I was eating her I slid a finger up to the edge of her ass, and actually worked my tongue down there a few times as well. She thought I wanted to fuck her in the ass, something we had never done before.

I asked her again if she was sure about this and she assured me she was. Well, I said, tonight I want to cum in your mouth. She seemed a little surprised, but readily agreed. She immediately went to work on my dick. After a few minutes I told her we needed to switch positions as I wanted to be on top of her and fuck her mouth. We made the switch and I had a birds eye view of her beautiful face as I slid the head of my dick into her mouth. I plunged in and out of her mouth, each time stuffing a little more of my dick into her mouth. Several times the head of my dick found the back of her throat as she took it all. I was in blow job heaven.

Even with me in control, Heidi still gave an incredible blowjob. Never once pushing me away and still swirling her tongue around my head every chance she got. Two or three minutes of this was all I could stand and I warned her I was ready to cum. She didn't miss a beat as I thrusted into her mouth one last time and unleashed spurt after spurt of gooey cum. She kept me in her mouth until I was finished and then got up, mumbled something about it tasting bad, ran into the kitchen and spit out into the sink. When she came back I thanked her for doing that. Her only comment was that she didn't like keeping in it her mouth so long so next time she would just swallow it. She then wrapped her arms around me, told me she loved and gave me a very passionate kiss.

Next time can't come soon enough.

Samsmith468