My Night of Fun

Story Info
Strip poker with girlfriend and friends.
1.6k words
3.72
48.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been seeing my college girlfriend Jennifer for almost three years when this happened, we met in third period history, and from then on things went great. We had had some fun over the years, and she had learned that I loved to play games. We played all the normal games, strip poker, truth or dare, and so on.

One night Jennifer called me at about eleven PM, and invited me over to her house. Her parents were out for the weekend, and she told me she wanted to have some company. What I didn't know was that Jennifer had been talking to her friends Lindsay and Christine, and they were pretty interested in some of the games Jennifer and I had played.

When I arrived at Jennifer's she took me upstairs, and I could see from the look on her face that tonight was going to be a lot of fun. I followed her to the living room and we started making out. As things got a little friskier, I heard some laughter in the background, and there stood Lindsay and Christine. Lindsay said, "Save some for later stud" and all I could do was look at Jennifer with a look of confusion. She started to explain, but before she could get the first words out Lindsay blurted out the whole plan. It seemed that these three girls wanted to play some games, and I was obviously going to be their playboy.

We started things off with a few drinks, as the girls hinted to me the details of their plan. Once we were suitably buzzed, the girls proposed a friendly game of strip poker, but the girls had added a few new rules. First off, the loser of every hand had to strip, in front of the group, but they also had to complete a dare. Secondly, if I lost, the girls got to remove my clothing, but if they lost, it was between them. Lastly, I started with just a shirt, shorts, and boxers, the girls got their shirts, shorts, bras, panties, shoes, and socks. Being just a little drunk and horny, I agreed, and so the game began.

The game started off really well...for them, I couldn't believe my luck, and right off the bat. I lost by a long shot, and the three girls had a field day deciding who got to take off my shirt. Finally, Lindsay won out, and she slowly undid the buttons on my light blue collared shirt. I heard the girls giggle, as my shirt opened revealing my pecks. I wasn't in great shape, but apparently I was good enough. When Lindsay undid the last button, my six pack caused quite the disturbance amongst the girls, even Jennifer took a second glance, I guess my abs were never really her focus. But it soon became clear that the girls were more interested in what lied still hidden. The girls whispered amongst themselves, as they determined what I would be doing for a dare. But it was quickly decided that they were going save my dares for another time.

The Second hand played out, and I barely scraped by, Lindsay lost, and Jennifer hastily removed her shoes, nothing to get excited about. But I still got to give her a dare. After a lot of thinking I got a nice show as Jennifer, Lindsay, and Christine made out for me. But soon they were back to the game.

The third hand saw me just about out of luck. This time Jennifer got the honors, and took great joy in undoing the fly on my shorts, and as she let them drop, her hands gently rubbed my semi-hard cock. Standing there in my boxers I felt completely exposed. The more time that passed the bigger and harder I got. When I was fully tented, I had no choice but to tuck my hard-on into my waistband. The girls jumped with excitement as the head of my erect cock poked out of my boxers. It was time for another dare, but I was really hoping that this would go in my favor. The girls sent me out of the room, and as they discussed my fate, all I could do was give myself tug as I waited with anticipation. When they finally called me back in I could sense I was in trouble. The girls led me to Jennifer's bed, where I saw a few ropes, a blind fold, and a pair of scissors. The girls had me lay down face up, and proceeded to tie me up to the four corners of the bed. Before the next hand, my boxers would be up for grabs, leaving me vulnerable to another dare on the final hand. The girls asked me questions, and for each one I got wrong, they cut an inch off of my Boxers. As if this wasn't bad enough, for each correct answer they pulled my boxers down an inch.

The first question was Jennifer's, What color are my eyes? Well I thought that was an easy one. Blue I said. But Jennifer reached for the scissors, and explained that her eyes were green, but her contacts were blue. She took great joy in cutting off the first inch from the bottom of my boxers. With the next question, my balls were going to be hanging out in plain view. It was Christine's turn, she asked me what Jennifer's address was. Well let me tell you I pulled this one out of my ass, but I got it right. Still my boxers were pulled down an inch, or so the girls said, but with one swift pull, my light brown pubes were being tugged at by all of the girls. Lindsay got the next question, and I could tell it wasn't going to be easy. It came, and all I could say was uhhhhh. She had asked me Jennifer's breast size. Before I knew it, my balls were hanging out the bottom, of my boxers, and my shaft was almost fully exposed through the top. One question more, and I would be naked either way. It was Jennifer's turn again, and her birthstone was the final straw. I was naked tied to a bed, and my boxers were in one inch strips on the floor.

With almost all my dignity removed, we went onto the next hand. I laid down my cards, and my pair of threes just barely beat Jennifer's king high. Just as Christine was undoing Jennifer's shirt, Lindsay stopped her, and to my dismay she showed us all that Lindsay in fact had a flush, which was what I was soon to become.

Christine the most innocent of us all was standing there in front of me ready to remove my last bit of dignity. My white Hilfiger boxers didn't hide much, but they were all I had. Christine took great pleasure in pacing around me, running her fingers around my waistband, and slowly running her fingers over the head of my exposed cock. She finally stopped behind me, and put her index fingers down the front of my boxers. She slowly pulled the waistband forward, as she sheepishly took a quick peek at the rest of my cock. She finally gave in to the hoots and hollers of Jennifer and Lindsay. She lowered my boxers to the point where my cock fell forward, but my balls were held in by my waistband. Lindsay who had been slowly moving around behind me quickly ripped off my boxers, leaving me completely naked in front of these three gorgeous girls.

I thought this was the end, but little did I know, but the night was just beginning. After a few minutes, I went to retrieve my boxers, and start getting dressed. But the girls had different ideas. Jennifer walked over and quickly stopped me dead in my tracks, she grabbed my still hard cock, and after taking back my boxers, she led me to the backyard. The girls had decided that it was time for me to spend some time in the pool. Jennifer ordered me in, and had me lie on my back just under the water. The girls wanted to see if my cock would float, and they weren't disappointed. The more time I spent in the water the smaller I got, my erection was wearing off, and shrinkage was setting in. Christine was the first to notice, and decided that this just couldn't be. I was again ordered around, and the girls decided that it was time for a little snack. As the girls poured themselves some more to drink, I made them all a snack. Jennifer wanted hot dogs, so this is what they got. As brought over the tray of hot dogs, I could see Lindsay wanted one in particular. I was called over to her, and she dropped the hot dog out of the bun, replacing it with my "hotdog". She covered me in mustard and ketchup and topped me off with some relish. Nothing stayed there long as Lindsay began to lick and suck me clean. Jennifer and Christine made sure to get their turns as well.

Lindsay decided it was time to end our little night. She grabbed a hold of my cock and started to rub me out, trust me, she didn't need to do much, but as she stroked up and down, Jennifer and Christine took turns rubbing up against my tight ass. As I came Lindsay sent my cum shooting through the air and all over my clothes. She sent me outside and forced me to walk home...but that is a different story.