My Night with a Backstreet Boy

Story Info
She gets lucky with Nick Carter.
1.4k words
2.87
25.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been having a stressful week. So I decided to take a one-week vacation to Florida to calm down and hopefully recenter myself. Maybe I’d even find a halfway decent looking guy to have some fun with.

I got to my terminal about a half an hour before I had to board. I went to the bar that was in my terminal and had a couple of drinks and by the time they were boarding for first class, which is the section I was going to be in, I was toasted.

2 hours later, when we arrived in Tampa, I think the flight attendants were glad to see me go. I hailed a taxi and went to my hotel. I was staying in the executive suite and I decided to go out clubbing after I got settled in.

After about a half an hour of unpacking and everything I decided to change into a shirt that had ties at the front right over my tits and a short skirt that if I sat the right way you could see my pussy. I went to this club that I had heard advertisements for on the radio in the cab on the way to the hotel.

When I got there I went to the bar and sat down and asked for a bailout. The bartender gave me a funny look.

“Give me a Sex on the Beach then,” I said impatiently.

“Ok Miss,” the bartender said.

I saw this really cute guy sitting a couple of seats away from me. He had spiked blonde hair, green eyes that I could get lost in and he looked a little chubby but not too bad. I could swear that I had seen him somewhere. I just couldn’t put a finger on where.

I walked over and sat down next to him.

“Hi,” I said. “You look like you need some company of my gender.”

He smiled and gave me the once over. When I saw his smile I knew where I had seen him. I had seen him on MTV in some group.

“Yeah I guess I could,” he said.

When I heard his voice I knew who he was. He was Nick Carter, from the Backstreet Boys. I had the BIGGEST crush on him when I first saw them come out and at first it had been a kind of puppy love and now sitting here with him I knew I wanted him.

“My name’s Kaity,” I said. “What’s yours?”

“My name’s John,” he said. “You don’t look like you’re from around here. Where are you from?”

“Quantico,” I said. “I work for the FBI. I decided it was time for me to take a vacation and get some sun. I’ve been holed up in my office for way too long.”

“I see,” John said. “So what do you do with the FBI?”

“If I told you I’d have to kill you,” I said.

“Are you serious?” John asked.

“As a heart attack,” I said. “So what do you do?”

“I’m in the entertainment business,” John said.

“What kind of entertainment?” I asked.

“If I told you I’d have to kill you,” John said.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“No,” John said. “I just don’t wanna tell you.”

“Ok,” I said. “You aren’t in porn are you?”

“No, no,” John said. “It’s far, far from that.”

“Ok good,” I said and smiled.

“You have a beautiful smile,” John said.

“Thank you.” Then I started blushing.

“Wanna dance?”

“Sure,” I said.

The song that was playing was a fast song and so John and I started to dance.

I had my back to him and I was swaying to the music. I put my hands in the air and John ran his hands down body. It sent shivers down my spine. Then kissed up and down my neck. I moaned in his ear.

“Why don’t we go outside for a little while?” he asked.

“Sure,” I said.

So we walked outside and just chilled out there for a little while.

While we were outside John kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself to him.

I pulled away.

“We need to go somewhere,” I said. “I don’t know how much longer I can go without feeling you in me.”

“Let’s go back to my place,” John said.

“No,” I said. “My hotel’s just down the street.”

So we walked down the street barely making it to my room before ripping each other’s clothes off.

I pulled away from John long enough to get out my key card and open the door. I opened the door and we walked over the bed and I lay down on the bed and John came over and started to kiss up and down on my neck. I ran my hand through his hair.

I pushed him back and got up and started to pull off my shirt slowly, revealing my 38DD breasts. Nick just stood there in total awe of me and then I walked over to him and pulled his shirt out of his pants and pulled it over his head.

I ran my hands over his now exposed chest and began to play with his nipples. His head went back and he groaned. I proceeded to lick and kiss one and then I gave the same attention to the other.

“I’m going to make you cum so many times that you can’t walk straight for a month,” Nick whispered in my ear.

“Oh really now John?” I countered. “And how do you plan to do that?”

“You’ll find out.”

Then he picked me up and set me down on the bed and relieved me of my skirt. Then he started to kiss down my body, starting at my neck. Then he kissed down to my nipples. He kissed and sucked each nipple. I moaned and arched my back. Then he kissed down my stomach and played with my belly button ring. Then he went down and kissed around my wet cunt.

“Please don’t tease me John,” I moaned.

Then John stuck his tongue in my pussy and I moaned loudly and arched my back. Then he started the lick my clit and stuck 2 fingers in me and started to finger fuck me. I was in total ecstasy. I started to feel my body tense as I felt my impending orgasm. The release was so good and so sweet. It was a release that I had never felt before. It was great.

“You are so good John,” I said after I had come down from my orgasm.

“I’m not done with you just yet,” he said. “Please call me Nick.”

Then he trailed kisses up my body and laid down next to me.

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

“Because that’s my name,” he said.

“But I thought it was John,” I said sarcastically.

“You knew all along didn’t you?” Nick said.

“Yup,” I said.

“Why didn’t you say anything?” he asked.

“Cause I knew that if you had wanted me to know off the bat you would’ve told me,” I said. “So what is it like? Being in the lime light I mean.”

“It’s really weird,” Nick said. “I just wanna find a woman who will treat me like a real person. Kinda like you.”

“Oh really?” I asked

“Yeah,” Nick said. “You knew who I was and you didn’t say anything to anyone. You just played along.”

“Well I didn’t want a mob scene on my hands,” I said. “I wanted you all to myself.”

Then I straddle him and kiss him passionately. Then I started kissing down his body. I paid special attention to his nipples.

When I was done with his nipples I trailed kisses down to his cock and teased him by licking up and down his shaft.

“Please don’t tease me, Kaity,” Nick said.

Then I took all of him in my mouth and he hit the back of my throat. He groaned in pleasure and ran his hands through my hair and I started pumping my head over his cock. A few minutes later he blew his load down my throat and I swallowed every drop of it.

“God you’re good, Kaity” Nick said as soon as his breathing slowed back to normal.

“That’s my job,” I said as I slid up next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

“You are so beautiful,” Nick said brushing a few wisps of hair of my face.

“No I’m not,” I said. “I’m just plain.”

“No you’re not,” Nick said. “You’re beautiful. You are THE MOST beautiful woman I’ve ever met.”

I moved my face away so that I wasn’t looking away from him.