My Night With Avril Lavigne!

Story Info
Avril Lavigne gets some time alone with The Legend.
1.3k words
2.37
67.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, I won the chance to meet Avril Lavigne!

I looked at the clock on the wall.

"Good, still got about seven hours until I meet her!"

I looked on the computer to get more info about her so that I would be able to come up with questions and strike up a conversation with her later on.

I didn't want to come unprepared, so, I went to the store last week and got her a white neck tie.

I went to a friend of mine that was excellent at airbrushing and he decorated the tie with an incredible portrait of Avirl.

He dropped it off at my house last weekend.

It turned out real good.

While on the computer, I got one of Avril's photos.

The one from Rolling Stone Magazine was perfect.

I printed it out and drew a copy of it on larger sheet of paper, copied it twice, and framed them.

By then it was eight o'clock and time to go meet her at the Holiday Inn.

She had a concert tomorrow night so she was in town to get prepared.

A black, stretch limo pulled up in front of my house.

I stood on the front porch in amazement as the limo driver got out and opened the passenger door.

"So your the lucky guy that's gonna meet Avril tonight huh?" The limo driver said with a smile.

"Yeah man, It's gonna be great!"

"You know your also going to the concert tomorrow?"

"Yeah, the guy told me all the stuff on the phone!"

We had to deal with traffic cause there was an accident up ahead.

Finally, we drove up to the hotel.

"Where here!" the driver told me.

"Sir, congratulations on winning the contest, Ms. Lavigne is so eager to meet you!" said the bag handler.

"Really?"

He led me to the elevator. 1st, 2nd, 3rd floor, the door slowly opened as we walked down the hall to room 328.

"Sir, do you wish to knock, or should I?"

"No, I'll do it!"

I knocked on the door to the tune of "Shave and Haircut."

"Come in!" A sweet, faint voice spoke!

I opened the door!

"Bryan, whatsup dude?" she asked as she sat on the couch in a white tank top and her black Dickies jeans with no shoes!

"I'm awesome girl how you doin'?" I replied with an enormous smile on my face.

"Great, come sit with me!" she tapped on the couch as she moved over a little.

I walked over to her and sat down with my gifts in hand.

"Are those for me?"

"Yeah they are!"

"Awe, you didn't have to!"

"I'm gonna have to give you somethin'!"

"Don't worry about it, its enough that I get to see someone as beautiful as you!"

Her blues eyes grew bigger as she was biting her bottom lip and suddenly stopped, "Awe my God your so sweet!"

She asked her publicist to leave the room.

Suddenly I got a chill.

"So, what do you want to now?" she asked as she moved over to me placing her hand on my leg.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I broke up with her because she was fucking some other guy!"

"Awww, I don't see why, your a sexy looking guy, Bryan!"

"How about . . . we have a little fun?" She whispered in my ear!

"Im game if you are!" I said as I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and began to kiss her soft lips.

She moaned softly as my tongue massaged hers.

We pulled away slowly.

"That's best kiss anyone has given me!"

We continued with more kissing,

I slowly ran my hand up her side and begin to massage her breast.

I begin to kiss her neck.

Again she moaned softly as I made my way down to her shoulder.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Yeah!" I said as I stopped kissing her neck.

"Don't worry about it, Im on the pill anyway!" She said as she moaned softly.

I slid off her tank top to reveal a sexy, black lace bra.

I continued to kiss her as I slowly unhooked her bra.

"Suck my tits!" She said in my ear.

I removed the bra to reveal two small supple breasts with lightly pink nipples.

I ran my lips from her shoulder down to her right breast and began sucking and licking the now erect nipple.

Slowly I ran my hand down her back to her thong as she continued to moan.

I laid her down on the couch and began kissing her stomach down to her waist and down to the button of her pants.

I undid the button and slowly moved the zipper down until it stopped.

"I want you to suck my clit!" She moaned as she began to play with her tits.

I pulled down her pants to reveal a matching black, lace thong.

I slowly grabbed the ends of the thong to move it away from her lightly trimmed snatch.

The smell was incredible as I slid my tongue in her sweet, tender pussy.

"Oh yeeah!" she moaned louder.

I slide my finger into her tight hole and began to penetrate her.

"Oh my God!" She screamed softly as her fingers clenched on the couch cushion.

"I want to suck your dick!" she screamed as my fingers when in her pussy faster and faster.

I slowly removed my tongue from her.

"Lay down, I want to take your pants off!"

She undid my belt and then the zipper.

I pulled my pants down for her as she tugged the bottoms of my boxers to expose my throbbing, growing member.

She moved the hair from her face as she began to suck my cock.

Slowly, my dick went in and out of her mouth as she moaned, looking at me with those eyes.

Moments later, I was about to cum.

She sucked faster until I blew my load deep in her mouth.

She swallowed every drop of my jizz and began to suck my dick back to full strength.

"I want you to fuck my pussy!"

I got up from the couch and laid her down on the arm of the couch.

I got into postion and slowly slid my dick into her eager pussy and began to slowly gyrate inside of her.

"Oh yeeeah, Ohhh fuck me yeeeeah!" She screamed.

Faster and faster I fucked her until she begged me to fuck her ass.

I had her lean over the back of the couch as I slid my dick into her tight asshole.

"Harder, harder, you bitch!"

I complied as I began to pump harder and faster into her.

"Ohh, I want you to cum in my face!"

I fucked her until I was about to blow my load.

"Turn over!"

She quickly faced my dick as I began to blast warm semen in her face.

"Mmm, yummy!" she smiled as she began to lick up the rest of the jizz on her chin and then the last of it off my dick.

"Oh my God, that was so much fun!"

"Will you stay with me until after the concert tomorrow night" She asked.

"Absolutely, I wouldn't mind at all."

We shared the bed that night.

The next morning she spent the day with me as we toured all throughout Virginia until it was time to go to the arena.

She invited me in her dressing room, to her sound check, and to the front row during the concert.

After the concert, we had an after party with her band mates and some of her fans.

I got the picture I drew autographed when we got back to her room and she kept the other copy as well as the tie.

I gave her my phone number for where she can reach me when she comes to town.

I'm still waiting for her to call!