My Night with Bettye G.

Story Info
A night with someone's wife after years of dreams about her.
2.8k words
3.76
8.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began playing music at parties, school events and even bars at a very early age. One night club in particular for almost ten years just about every Saturday night up until after I was married. Every time I played at this venue; the same married couple would set at the table across the dance floor in the very front booth.

They would dance directly in front of me, and this guy's wife had the most amazing ass, and she knew how to use it. She usually wore skintight white shorts or pants, and, in those days, black lights were used to illuminate the dance floor. Those white shorts were like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

I would try to look away however, being young when I first noticed her; it was all I could think about. So amazing to watch her perfect body twist and move while imagining how she would be in bed. Her husband was a large scary looking guy, extremely strong looking with long dark hair and full beard. Looked like a biker from the movies I had seen.

He turned out to be a nice guy but someone I certainly didn't want to mess with or have him catch me looking at his wife. We eventually became pretty good friends and whenever we would take a break, she would hit the juke box and ask me to dance.

Her name was Bettye G. (don't want to say her last name as it is a true story). She was a very petite lady with almost a perfect body, beautiful face with brown eyes, blonde hair; breast a little smaller than the ladies I usually were into but still seemed to be in great shape.

Whenever she would ask me to dance, usually it was fast songs at first. I figured out, she was about fifteen years older than me, and my first thought was, damn she sure looks great for her age.

During a slow dance, I noticed her husband going into the restroom and decided to squeeze her a little tighter than usual and even take a chance to see if I could feel her ass to see if it was as firm as it looked, it was.

She moved my hand away and softly said, "what if someone is looking,,, behave." They usually came with her sister and brother-in-law, and I didn't think, they just might be watching.

I didn't sleep well that night, actually for several nights. I couldn't believe someone her age was actually turning me on this way. I knew I would never have an opportunity and even if I did, I wasn't sure I would be brave enough to go for it.

This went on for several more years, so close yet so far but she remained on my mind, and I looked forward to seeing her every Saturday night if only to watch and dream.

The club we had been performing at all those years finally closed and I thought it was the end of our friendship, I figured I would never see her or Bobby again. It was probably for the best as I was now married and should have been more mature and intelligent, but I just couldn't get her out of my mind.

Bettye was just that forbidden fruit and I knew I would always wonder what if, or just how great a night with her would be.

It didn't take long until our old crowd found where we were playing and began coming, things were almost like they had been with the exception of this being a little rougher crowd causing Bettye and Bobby not to come every Saturday like before. I began to notice when they did come, Bettye wouldn't ask me to dance.

When I asked why, she said she didn't want others thinking it would be okay to ask her. I completely understood but was a little dishearten as I was longing to hold her again, only if for a few moments.

I was sure she had no idea what I had been thinking all those years and I though she probably just thought of me as a kid. By now she was around thirty-six and still looking amazing, I figured she was settled and living a very comfortable life.

Then it happened, one night just her and her sister came without their husbands. I could tell Bettye was acting a little odd and not her usual perky, happy self.

When I asked her to dance, she agreed without hesitation and seemed to have been drinking more than I had ever known her to drink.

When I asked what was wrong, she said, "Bobby is out cheating on me!" I told her that wasn't possible, I said, "He worships the ground you walk on!" In an aggravated voice she just looked at me and said, "Go to Hell, you're all just a like, you're just covering for him!"

I explained again by repeating how much I thought he loved her and asked why she would even think he was cheating on her. She said, "He said he was going fishing with a friend but didn't take any of his fishing poles or tackle."

I told her, "I do the same thing when I go fishing with my friends; they all have much better equipment than I do so I just used theirs."

Again, she just looked me in the eyes and said, "Go to Hell, stop trying to make excuses for him!"

I asked her, "Are you absolutely sure he's out with another woman, cheating on you?"

She softly said, "I'm absolutely sure." I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear, "Then don't get mad, get even."

She froze for a moment, looked into my eyes and said, "Are you offering?"

I couldn't get the words out quick enough, "Hell Yeah!"

She was just as quick to respond with, "I'm with my sister tonight but I'll be back next Saturday night alone."

At first, I couldn't believe what had just happened, what had I gotten myself into, did she really mean it and if so, what would I do.

The whole week it was going over and over in my head. I had wanted her for so long, dreamed of her, would she even remember what we had said, would she actually show up alone and if so, would I be able to go through with it.

Where would we go, what if my wife or her husband found out, I couldn't focus on anything but thinking about how badly I wanted to make love to her. I finally decided, to hell with it, this would be the only chance I would ever have and come hell or high water, if she kept her word, I was going to have her and make up for all those wasted dreams and nights of watching and wanting her.

Saturday night when we began to play, I kept watching the door. Several songs into our first set and she wasn't there, my mind began to except reality when suddenly there she was, alone. She sat at the table nearest to the stage and just sat fidgeting though her purse and sipping on her drink.

I could barely wait for our first break and kept watching to make sure she was alone and still there. When we did take a break, I started toward her table when she met me on the dance floor.

She said, "Do you remember what you said last week?"

I responded with, "That's all I've thought about, are you still willing to go through with it?"

She smiled and said, "Oh yeah, I'm absolutely sure, I'm looking forward to it, please don't let me down."

It seemed like the longest show I had ever played. While packing up my equipment Bettye walked by and softly said, "I'll be waiting in the parking lot when you're done, decide where you want to go."

I was becoming so nervous; I had worked an eight hour shift that day, just finished a four hour show and was wondering if I had the energy to handle a woman like her. So hot, in amazing shape and then I began thinking, crap, I'm so much younger than her, hell, she's an older woman, I'm going to fuck her damn brains out. She hasn't had sex with anyone like I'm planning to have with her, probably ever!

We left with her following me to a place I knew that was very deserted while being close to town. A place I knew where no one would recognize our cars.

When we parked and I invited her into my car, she hesitated and said, "No, I want us to get in our car, Bobby's car, I want to make love in his back seat!"

I couldn't wait to hold her and kiss her; I had been longing to taste her sweet lips and feel her breath with mine since I was a young teenager. Oh, it was so sweet, even better than I had ever imagined. I wanted that kiss to last longer than it did, just holding her in the dark early morning cool air, feeling her firm body so tight and responding to my hands and lips were a real dream come true.

Once inside the backseat of her (his) car, I helped her remove her blouse and bra exposing her small but firm breast. While I was caressing her breast, she slowly removed her slacks and panties and began unbuttoning my shirt. I had such an erection it was difficult to remove my paints.

Soon as I got my paints off, Bettye was lying on her back in the pail moonlight looking more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Wanting to just take a moment to look at her, thinking back to how many times I had dreamed about this moment and realizing it was much better than I had ever imagined had me mesmerized.

She spread her legs, held out her arms and welcomed me to her breast with another amazing kiss. To my surprise, she took my throbbing cock into her soft, warm hand and guided me into her hot, wet and amazingly still tight vagina.

As soon as I entered her body, I sank my rock-hard cock as deep as I could and just held it deep inside her.

Still thinking, oh, I'm going to fuck her brains out,,,, I was so wrong. Bettye began giving me the best sex I had ever had. Within minutes I was shooting a load like it was my first time. She kept humping and driving me all the way into her body keeping my erection going until she was having such a huge orgasm. She was sweating and moaning, then screaming unlike anything I had ever experienced.

She wasn't about to let me stop until she was finished, I was the one being schooled and taken by someone so much better at having sex than I could have ever imagined. When she finally began to reach an amazing climax, I too began to cum with such intensity it felt as if it would never stop. I had never felt so much sperm shooting though my throbbing cock as it did.

When we both finished, she fell limp beneath me, both covered in sweat, breathing extremely hard, almost out of breath. She let out a long, low, sexy moan, pulled my lips to hers and gave me a very loving, deep kiss.

We laid there what seemed like fifteen or twenty minutes, probably in reality it was less than five; when I sat up, rolled down the window and lit up a cigarette. I was stunned, couldn't believe at first what I had just experienced and secondly wondered, why would any man cheat on a wife like her, so amazing looking, and damn, how could the sex be any better?

Soon Bettye was setting beside me, still completely naked rubbing my back and leg asking if I were okay. I turned to her, just barely able to see her in the darkness and put my arm around her saying, "Oh my God, I'm great; that was amazing."

After a few minutes of silence, Bettye asked me something no woman had ever asked before, or since. "Will it get hard again?"

I didn't know how to respond, I was speechless. I threw out my cigarette and began caressing her still hard nipples, kissed her while answering, "Yes, if you put your mouth on it" thinking there was no way she would go there.

To my surprise, she wiped my soft cum covered cock off with my tee shirt and slowly began taking me into her mouth and gently working it in and out of those amazing lips. There was just enough moonlight shining through the window for me to watch as she wrapped her fingers around my stiffing cock and worked it in and out of her mouth.

Such an amazing sight, she was so beautiful, even in my most erotic dreams I had never pictured her doing this. I began to wonder if I were man enough to please her, I was just about worn out and completely satisfied.

Soon as she had me completely erect and rock hard again, I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to refrain from shooting what just might be my last load of cum into her mouth. Even the thought of it was beginning to get me excited and thinking, why had I never considered that and what an amazing feeling that would produce.

Just as I was about to lose it and fill her warm hot mouth, she stopped, looked up at me and I'll never forget her saying, "Darling, why don't you relax, lie back and let me get on top this time."

I was truly worried, what if I came too quickly, would I be man enough to completely satisfy her. I began the night thinking about how I was going to destroy this woman, teach her things she had never experienced and here I was, the one being destroyed and educated.

I got comfortable on my back as she lowered herself down onto my cock. She was making moves like she had so many years ago on that dance floor when I was a young teenager. She was bucking and grinding, riding me and giving me sensations I had never felt.

Soon she was screaming and having a series of orgasms each one larger than the one before until she must have felt my throbbing cock about to explode. I was trying to hold it as long as I could but the second, I began to lose control, she did too, and we came together in an amazing orgasm.

She milked me dry while at the same time; she began gushing cum all over my hard throbbing, twitching cock. She just sat there atop me shaking, quivering and soaking wet with sweat. I could see her wet hair hanging down as if she had just got out of the shower and the look on her face, that of pure pleasure and satisfaction.

I'll never forget the way she looked as she sat there until my cock became limp, sliding from her body as she slowly began lying down on my still heaving chest.

What a night, the most amazing sexual experience of my life, every dream of her had been fulfilled and more. I remember not wanting it to end, us slowly and without saying a word, getting dressed and just setting there as if we both knew we had experienced something neither of us would ever forget.

We climbed out of that back seat neither feeling a sigh of regret but knowing this could never happen again. As I walked toward my car, we had a brief moment of fear when her (his) car wouldn't start.

It was as if the gods were screwing with us. I had worked on cars for years, especially Fords and in the dark, managed to find a loose wire on the starter solenoid. We wondered if Bobby had deliberately loosened it, however it started, and we went our separate ways home.

This was the last time I would ever hold or even be close to Bettye again. I would see her out with her sister or with Bobby from time to time. Ride by her house and see her on the porch or in the yard but wouldn't chance stopping.

The memory of her on that one particular, perfect night in that dark secluded little part of town is still just as alive in my mind as it was that night.

I still have dreams of Bettye dancing under those black lights, our dancing together but these days, I awake with a smile and the warm feeling of knowing how she felt, the smell of her perfume and what a truly amazing woman, lady and lover she was.