My Night with Chloe

Story Info
My former sexy young intern has a very interesting secret.
13.3k words
4.81
62.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,688 Followers

I glanced at my watch as the last student got up to do his presentation. It was 4 pm and I'd been sitting in a jury since 9:30 with a short break for lunch. I was ready for the day to end as he plowed into his song and dance.

"My project is a branding exercise for a line of organic restaurants. I took my inspiration from their menu and created a graphic and logo that could..."

He droned on as I lost my concentration and waited for the day to end. I had been invited to the University to be an outside jurist for a group of sophomores finishing up their spring Computer Graphics and Marketing course. As one not used to endless presentations by young college students, I had begun to run out of gas by mid-afternoon. But, on the whole, the day had been an interesting insight into a group of relatively creative students who had set their sights on a big final push to finish the course and, hopefully, get a good grade.

I looked over at Chloe and smiled. I could see that she too was waning as the afternoon was coming to a close. Chloe had been a student intern at our advertising firm the past two summers and was a month away from graduation. She was a Teaching Assistant for this particular course, being taught by a Professor Stevens, and she had called me to see if I'd be interested in being an "outside" professional member of their final jury. The other members were all faculty here at the University and I was the lone member from the actual world of advertising.

Honestly, I probably would have taken a pass on the offer under different circumstances. But how could I turn down Chloe? Plus I still held out hopes that I could lure her back to the office after graduation...or if not this summer, then at some point in the future. I had written her a recommendation letter for a design firm in Cleveland, Ohio, so I knew she was looking further afield. Based on the glowing recommendation letter I had written, any firm would jump at the chance to hire her. I suspected she was moving to the Midwest upon graduation, but I still didn't know for sure. I figured I'd find out later in the evening.

Chloe was a senior, but she had taken a gap year before college and was, therefore, a little more mature than most of the college students her age. We had had a very professional relationship during the summers she worked in our Albany office. She had grown up in Clifton Park and was living at home the two summers of her employment with us. She had helped me with a variety of projects and we'd established a wonderful working relationship. She was conscientious, smart, hardworking and focused. She took on any task with a smile and was able to handle clients as well; in fact, they loved her.

In many ways I felt like a mentor to Chloe over those two summers. And while our relationship was totally professional on every level, there was also a subtle undercurrent that I had always sensed. It wasn't necessarily a flirtatious connection, although that was there for sure. It was deeper than that - more like a mutual attraction at some very basic level that transcended our 33 year age difference.

Of course, on top of being smart and personable, Chloe was also a very attractive young lady. She had always projected a very conservative, innocent image in the time I had known her. I think she had that effect on anyone who met her. But while she had that "girl-next-door" look and demeanor, she had a body that belied the image she projected. I had seen her in skin tight jeans the past two summers when she had worked for us and knew she had a killer body to match her sweetheart personality and considerable professional skills. She was a keeper, on every level.

I looked over at her as the young gentleman presenting droned on. Her long wavy black hair contrasted sharply with the smooth pale skin of her complexion. Her big brown eyes surveyed the images being presented as I surveyed her. She was wearing the requisite student uniform of jeans and a tight top and probably stood about 5'-5" in her sneakers. Her slender body still had an innocence to its curves. Her breasts weren't large - maybe a nice B cup - but they were well proportioned to her thin torso. Her long legs were lean and taut and I had admired them in dresses a few time the previous summer. Her ass was a sight to behold, in jeans or a dress. And when she wore heels, which I had observed only a few times, they added a sensuous air that contrasted with the sweet innocence that permeated her personae. She was an interesting study in contrasts: sweet innocence mixed with sexy as hell.

I felt guilty having lost my concentration, so I refocused on the final presentation and made a few comments as the last student of the afternoon finished up to everyone's relief. It had been a long day. As we broke up and everyone stood and stretched, the Chair of the department wandered over my way.

"Jake, I can't thank you enough for spending the day with us. The students benefit so much from hearing from a true professional and someone out in the field running a firm."

"Well, you're most welcome, Bart. My pleasure. And, as I'm sure you know, there was no way I could turn Chloe down. That was an impressive display of work for a group of sophomores, I must say."

As the Chair and I talked, Chloe wandered over to thank me as well. Bart chimed in to make sure I knew he hoped I'd stay for dinner. They had comped me a room at the local Hilton for the night and offered me a night on the town in appreciation for a day spent with their students.

"Jake," the chair continued, "Professor Stevens and I were hoping you'd be able to join us for dinner tonight. We have reservations at one of Burlington's better bistros and hope you're free." He turned to Chloe. "And you made this all possible, Chloe, by inviting Mr. Parsons, so I hope you can join us as well."

Chloe smiled at the Chair and then at me, appearing to gauge whether I was interested, or not. I was game, as long as she was.

"Are you able to join us, Jake?" she asked with a somewhat expectant curve to her question.

"Of course," I replied. "I can't turn down a free meal now, can I?"

Bart laughed and shook my hand. "Great, then. We'll see you at 7pm at Juniper. That will give you time to relax and join us later. My wife is coming, as is Professor Steven's girlfriend, so we'll have a nice party of six. See you there," he chirped as he turned to talk to a student.

I was finally left alone with Chloe who turned and smiled directly at me.

"Thank you so much, Jake. This means so much to me - and to the students. Your contributions are most appreciated."

"Like I said, Chloe - you're a hard person to say "no" to. It's been my pleasure. I appreciate the invite."

I never got tired of looking into her big beautiful eyes. They were so large and expressive and easy to get lost in. I kept my eyes on hers and refused to yield to the desire to scan her body again. I needed to maintain professional decorum. She seemed to have something to add, so I waited for her to continue.

"So, listen. I know the University is footing the bill for the hotel and dinner, but I feel like I owe you something too for your troubles today - and for your letter of recommendation," she added. "Would you be willing to meet me early at the restaurant? They have a great bar and I'd love to buy you a drink."

She peered up at me with those doe-like eyes, biting her lower lip. Like I said, I couldn't say no to this young woman; nor did I want to.

"Well, that would be great, Chloe. Of course. You want to meet at six?"

I could see the sparkle in her eyes as I accepted her invitation and we agreed to meet an hour before the others arrived. I headed back to my hotel with a smile in my head, if not also on my face.

I knew that the restaurant was a short walk from my hotel, so I decided to take a quick nap before showering and getting ready for dinner. I had gotten up quite early to make the trip up from Albany and, while the day had been sedentary, I knew I'd benefit, as I always did, from a quick power nap.

I set my alarm for a half hour later and awoke to a quick shower and a clean set of clothes. I put on slacks and a casual sports coat and looked myself in the mirror. I ran a comb through my long gray hair and switched to a pair of more casual glasses. By ten minutes to six I was meandering toward the restaurant, looking forward to a conversation at the bar prior to our dinner.

I knew Chloe had a serious boyfriend from high school - or at least I assumed she still did. She seemed like the kind of young lady that would mate for life. I didn't know much about him, other than that they had met at a summer camp before her junior year of high school and they had been together ever since. Perhaps her status had changed, but I doubted it. Not that it really mattered one way or the other. But I did sometimes wonder if the young man knew how lucky he really was.

As I arrived at the restaurant I quickly surveyed the bar and saw Chloe just arriving herself and hanging a small purse on the back of a bar chair. She saw me enter and beamed a smile that made me melt. She looked incredible - transformed from the student garb of a few hours early to an outfit suitable for a night on the town.

She was wearing a short dark blue dress with small white polka dots. The thin straps contrasted against the pale skin of her delicate shoulders and the bodice of her summery dress highlighted the soft swell of her small breasts. She was wearing surprisingly high strappy heels for a college town, but I wasn't going to complain. They made her look like a model as she stood beaming as I approached.

"Chloe! Look at you. You look amazing, young lady," I stammered, taking the opportunity to unabashedly look her up and down. "Wow!"

She smiled in embarrassment, but I could tell she appreciated the comment. She was wearing light make up, had done her hair up a bit and had a small pendent around her neck, hanging down on the bare white skin of her upper chest. She had clearly taken some time to prepare herself for dinner and I was happier than ever to have an hour to share her company before the others arrived.

She perched up on bar stool and got comfortable. It was impossible not to show some serious thigh with the length of the dress, but she seemed quite comfortable with her display of smooth alabaster skin.

"You look pretty sharp yourself, Jake," she replied. "I'm glad you could take me up on my offer."

"Of course. What would you like?" We surveyed the drink menu - she chose a Chablis and I ordered a dry martini up with Hendricks. We talked nonchalantly for a while. She caught me up with school and the approach of her final year.

As we settled into our drinks and the conversation flowed, I felt comfortable enough to ask her about the current situation with her boyfriend, Ken. He was a senior engineering major at a college upstate New York and was also about to graduate. She indicated immediately that they were still going strong.

"He's taken a one year post graduate position with an environmental firm out in Cleveland and I am going to head out there for the summer. I have a summer internship with a design firm there." She paused as the news sunk in. "Thanks, in part, to your recommendation letter. Thank you, Jake." She lifted her glass and smiled as we clinked a toast.

"Oh," I replied, not being able to hide my disappointment. "Well, you're welcome. I'm sorry you won't be joining us again this summer."

"I know, me too. But, Ken's job is going to be good experience and, well, we've never lived together and we thought this would be a good summer to give that a try. We've been going out for seven years, but it's always been somewhat of a long distance relationship. We thought this would be the perfect time to see if we really get along once we're around one another all the time," she said cheerily. "I suspect we will, but, still good to test the waters."

"I agree. Living together is a very different animal than weekends here and there," I supported. "Sounds like a good plan."

She finished her drink, as did I, and we still had a half hour until the others showed up. So we ordered another round and toasted to the approaching summer. As the alcohol took hold, our conversation became a bit more comfortable and free.

"You must be quite serious about Ken," I suggested. "You've been going out for since high school? That's quite amazing."

She got a somewhat strange look on her face as she replied. I couldn't quite figure out what was on her mind.

"Yes, it is amazing." She didn't seem quite convinced and remained silent as I felt like she wanted to add something to that statement. "But we decided to do this thing this semester that, well, it's...kind of hard to explain," she said rather sheepishly. Her pale skin was the type that flushed easily and I could see her redden from embarrassment at whatever she was hinting at. "I'm sorry. This wine is going to my head," she giggled. But she clearly wanted to share something and, without pushing too hard, I pressed her a bit.

"What kind of "thing" are you talking about?" I queried, taking another sip from my drink as she did the same.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe I'm telling you this," she exclaimed, putting her face in her hands.

"What?" I asked. "You haven't told me anything yet. What's the big secret?"

She took a big sip of wine and a deep breath. "Okay. It's like this." She hesitated and looked me squarely in the eye. She seemed to be sizing me up and making a judgment about whether she should proceed or not. I had no idea where this was going, but now my curiosity was definitely piqued.

"So Ken and I decided this semester that we should both see other people. You know, not seriously or anything. But we do plan on getting married someday soon and, well, we were both wondering if we'd regret sometime down the road not, you know..."

"Umm, no," I replied. "I don't know," I said, thought I was beginning to get the drift. "What? Have you only been with each other?" I asked point blank.

She looked sheepish, but nodded with a shy smile. "Yes," she said quietly as she took another sip. I could now see where this was going.

"So, you decided to spend a semester dating a few other people? What's wrong with that? It sounds like a very mature approach, if you ask me." I watched her carefully and could tell there was more to the story. I decided to probe, the alcohol beginning to blunt our inhibitions just a little. "So how is it going? Have you..." I hesitated, wondering how to frame this, ..."been with any other men?"

She sighed deeply, as if girding herself for an honest answer. "Well, Ken has been with a few girls this semester." She let the sentence lay there and I knew I needed to push a bit more.

"So Ken has been on a few dates or has he...slept with a few women?" This was beginning to get interesting. I felt a bit odd continuing this line of questioning, but I could also tell that, while reluctant, she wanted to talk about it. She took a deep breath before continuing.

"Well, I might as well tell you everything," she said matter-of-factly, taking a deep breath before plowing ahead. "Yes, he has." She waited for this answer to sink in before continuing. "We decided that this was a good time for both of us to experiment a little bit with others. We're totally serious about one another and plan to spend the rest of lives together. We plan to marry within a year or two." She looked at me carefully before continuing. "But we thought we should, you know, experiment sexually a little bit. We promised to tell each other everything. But we also gave ourselves this one semester to, I don't know, try it out, I guess."

I looked at her carefully before I continued. There was still something she was trying to say. I just couldn't quite figure out what it was, but I now had my suspicions.

"Well, it sounds like a very mature and honest approach, if you ask me. I can think of a couple of friends who had issues later in their married lives because they had never experimented while young. You guys sound like you really have your act together."

"Yes, I guess," she replied, but not with any assuredness. "Ken's had a couple of good experiences, but...

"But, what?" I prodded softly. God, she looked so damn beautiful as the soft light of the back bar played on her luminescent skin.

"Well, I've been a failure at it," she finally blurted out. I just looked at her.

"A failure? Like, what? You mean you haven't been on any dates or found any guys to go out with? I find that hard to believe. You're gorgeous, if you don't mind my being honest."

"Well, I've been on a couple dates, but I just haven't been able to take it any further. None of the guys really appealed to me and, I don't know, I just felt like I was forcing the issue. It didn't feel natural. Plus most of the guys at school are just..." She let the statement fade as she sipped her wine with a look of consternation on her face. "And now the semester is almost over and, I don't know, I just feel like I've let my opportunity slip by. It sucks. I want to do it...but I can't." Her eyes had watered, but she maintained control of her emotions.

"Well, I can understand your reluctance," I said, trying to lift her spirits. "On the one hand it's not something you want to do casually. But, given this window of opportunity, I can see how you might want to take advantage while you can. I'm not sure what to tell you, Chloe. I wish there was some way I could help."

There was an awkward silence that transpired as she looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I suddenly started to catch the drift of this conversation. Her look was one of pleading and worry and confusion and lust - all mixed together in one beautiful face.

"Oh my," I said. "Are you suggesting that...?"

Suddenly her eyes looked away from me and her face lit up with a smile. She waved and I realized our hosts had arrived. I'm not sure it was good timing or bad timing, but our conversation immediately went on hold as the two couples walked up and greeted us warmly.

Bart's wife was about his age - mid sixties - but Professor Steven's girlfriend looked to be several decades younger than he. She was a looker and he seemed quite pleased to be showing her off. We were shown the way to a choice table in a back room and settled down around a large round table for six. Chloe was seated across from me as one couple sat to my right and the other to my left.

The meal was wonderful and the conversation flowed easily. But, I have to say, I couldn't take my mind off where my talk with Chloe had been headed. Several times during the evening I caught her eye or she caught mine. We smiled benignly, but we both knew we had started a dialogue that would have to be continued later.

As dinner broke up, we shook hands all around and I tried to find a way to hang back and leave discreetly with Chloe.

"Do you need a ride, Chloe?" Bart asked.

"Oh, no. Thanks, Professor Ryan, but I have my car parked outside."

"Alright then." He turned to me and stuck out his hand. "Thanks again, Jake. And safe travels. I hope we can lure you back again someday."

"I hope so too, Bart." We said our goodbyes in front of the restaurant and as the two couples went one direction, Chloe and I went the other.

"I'll walk you to your car," I suggested. She was parked in a rear parking lot and we walked in silence. As we arrived at her car I knew I needed to break the ice.

"So, Chloe. Were you suggesting what I thought you were at the bar?" I asked bluntly. I'd had enough to drink at this point that getting to the point was easy.

She looked at me softly in the sodium glare of the parking lot lighting and searched my eyes for an answer.

"Well...yes," she said, so softly I could barely hear her. "Would you...consider?"

gapster7
gapster7
1,688 Followers