My Night with Demi

Story Info
A night with Demi Lovato.
1k words
3.95
12k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi Lovato is a beautiful woman. That was clear as she walked in front of me at the photoshoot we just finished. In most of the photos she was topless and i could feel my pussy pulsating and becoming more and more wet and the shoot went on. I have always admired her but seeing her topless, I couldn't help but think of what it would be like to have her nipple in my mouth and my fingers in her pussy.

During the photo shoot, Demi changed positions multiple times and wasn't even the slightest bit shy when her nippled was on display and you could tell that it wasn't the first time she had a lot of people gawking at her. She didn't even request only to have females in the room she didnt care. Last year, she came out publicly as saying she was bisexual and I played with myself multiple times just imagining what it would be like.

"Brittany, hun are you ok?"

Her voice brought me out of my day dream.

"Uh yeah sorry just had a lot going on in my brain."

"Yeah i bet. Anyway can you help me with this outfit? Its a bitch to take off by myself and it would be so much easier with some help?"

"Sure! That is why they pay me the big bucks after all."

I followed her to her dressing room and quickly shut the door. I hadn't even completely shut the door when she was on me kissing my neck and then claimed my mouth was vigour.

"Whoa what is going on?" I asked although i wasn't sure why

"I have been looking at you all day and I could tell you were checking out my tits and my ass. Am i wrong?"

"Not at all. You have an amazing body and I am about to show you just how much i like it."

I turned her around and made quick work of the white spandex outfit she was wearing. This was one of only two outfits that actually covered her boobs.

I slipped it all the way to the floor, turned her back around and immediately attacked her tits. I mauled one of them while i sucked on her nipple. She tasted like coconut and I loved every minute of it. I moved my mouth to the other nipple and could hear her moan. She was standing in front of me completely naked and I suddenly felt overdressed but didn't really care as i continued to suck her tits and feel her up.

I stood up and pulled her over to the couch that was in her dressing room. I threw her down and got down on my knees in between her long tanned legs.

I kissed her mouth and worked my way down to her neck, nipples, flat stomach and then to her inner thigh. Her pussy was emitting warmth and smelled amazing.

I slowly put my tongue into her folds and she tasted amazing. I was living all my dreams out right here and now and I could tell from her moans and the way she instantly grabbed the back of my head, bringing me further into her pussy.

I sucked on her clit for a few minutes and when she was really squirming, I slipped two fingers into her extremely tight pussy. She felt amazing wrapped around my fingers and suddenly, my only goal was to have her cum all over my fingers and tongue.

I could tell she was getting close and she stopped me and kissed my mouth

"I love tasting myself off the tongue of a gorgeous woman. You are incredible and I hope you dont have any plans the rest of the night cause you are all mine. I want that tongue all over me for hours and i want to return the favor."

She stood up and undressed me. She began feeling me up instantly. My tits flung free my bra and she caught a nipple between her teeth. My breath caught and I almost came from that alone. She was making me feel things I never felt before.

When she had me completely naked, we were standing in the middle of the room and making out like teenagers. She dropped to her knees and lapped timidly at my pussy. The feeling of her tongue on my snatch was amazing and my knees went weak. She felt it and laid me back onto the couch where I had just licked her. She pushed my knees apart and attacked my pussy. I was moaning uncontrollably when she was doing that. I knew that I was going to cum and I knew that it was going to be soon.

"Demi, if you keep that up im going to cum all over that beautiful face."

"Kinda the point" she said as she claimed my clit between her teeth and sucked hard.

"FUCK! Oh yeah fuck im cumming." I let go and gushed cum all over Demi's tongue. She moaned as she lapped everything up. I realized that she hadn't had her turn yet and quickly switched places with her.

"You just fulfilled every dream ive ever had and now im going to show you how appreciative of that I am. I am going to lick your pussy all night long. You will be begging me to stop."

Before she could say anything, I was on my knees and lapping greedily at her snatch. IT tasted amazing and I couldnt get enough. She again, grabbed the back of my head and my tongue was as deep as it could go into her and that is right where i wanted it.

I slipped two fingers into and found her g-spot easily and made sure to use that to my advantage. I was greedy at this point and just wanted her cum. I wanted to taste her sweet nectar.

"Oh my God, Brittany you are amazing. Keep going!" She didn't have to ask twice.

Before I knew it I was being sprayed all over my face. She squirts! That was a great surprise and I licked every drop up. I didn't want to waste any of it.

She pulled me up, licked my face clean and made sure not to waste any cum.

She pulled me up on the couch and we curled up together and fell asleep. It was a great night and when i woke up she was gone!

It was a night I will never forget!