My Night with Slash

Story Info
Reporter spends a night with Slash from Guns N Roses.
2.7k words
4.4
6.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm invited to do an interview for Guns N' Roses star, Slash. I've been scheduled to interview him at his Beverly Hills home. This will be an aired event, so I rode with MSN TV crew to his house. As we're in the car, I tell this cool makeup artist whose name is Marci that this is my first time interviewing someone at their house.

"You'll like this guy. You know Slash, from Guns N Roses?"

I frown, "I only know of Axl Rose, which one is Slash?"

"The guy with the hair all over his face, you know, the black guy?"

An image of him clicks in my head, "Oh yeah! Wow. Have you worked on him before?"

"Yeah, I worked on all of them numerous times. They're a good crowd."

"Is he a flirt?"

"Yeah he can be, but he's very subtle with it, probably because he knows he's good looking and he can get any girl he wants. I heard he's had lots!"

"Most bands have had lots of groupies."

"Yeah, they're all bad boys."

We finally approach his home, which is located in a residential area, surrounded by palm trees and good shade against the brutal heat. All of us, Marci, the TV crew, and I walk up to the door, and ring the doorbell. Slash appears suddenly wearing a baggy, short sleaved white T-Shirt with a picture of the band on there, and blue jeans. His hair is free.

"Mr. Hudson, I'm Cherie Love with MSN TV, and this is the crew I'm with. I'll be interviewing you today."

"Oh sure," He opens the door, "Come in."

He looks a little drowsy, and rubs his eyes.

"Where will be a great place to interview you Mr. Hudson?"

"Oh god, just call me Slash," We all laugh, "The bedroom would be great since I'm sleepy."

Everyone falls silent.

"Well do you think that would be appropriate?" I ask.

"John and Yoko did it, why not me? I'm only kidding. Um, the living area would be awesome."

He leads us to the living area, which is on the right side of the house. He sits on the leather couch, and the crew explain to him that they will start setting things up. Marci works on his makeup.

"I worked with you before Slash, on your face."

"Yeah, I remember," He smiles, "You're that awesome girl that did a job on all of us that time. You did a good job."

"Thank you dear!" She exclaims, and she puts his hair in a ponytail, so she can start working on his face a little.

"Slash is the only one who doesn't bitch and moan about his hair," She tells me.

"Yeah, I think that's so gay," He says.

I smile.

"What's your name again?"

"Cherie Love, with MSN."

"Oh yeah, I know you now. You look great on television."

I smile, "Thank you."

Marci laughs. Film crew is done setting up, and Marci is done on his face. I start with the interview. We learn so much about this amazing person, and his background is even more unique. He grew up to a black Mother, and an English Father, and was raised in England for a short time, before moving to America. He's always had an interest in music, as both of his parents worked with musicians. His Mother, Ola Hudson, was a fashion designer for many artists. Slash smokes a cigarette during the interview, as he was instructed to be himself. This was one of those interviews...

He looks so sexy with his arm resting on top of the couch. Slash looks so sexy, and relaxed. I just never looked at him that way before because I'm not into rock bands. Over the past year, I've come to interview them more and more, and found that they are incredibly sexy, and have a lot of sex appeal.

He says that sex is an integral part of his life. I guess at some point every musician is asked about it. It's no surprise that Slash started having sex as early as thirteen years old.

When I ask him who was he having sex with at that age, he chuckles, "She was my girlfriend. We lived on the same block."

"What type of girls do you go for?"

"Sexy girls of course, but I mean...brains is a huge part of being human. If I'm going to bed with someone, I try to find out if this is a person worth spending the night with me. What people don't know about me is that I can be a very emotional person."

"So you're a beauty and brains type of guy?"

"Yeah, I think every guy is. I mean who would want to bang a chick that wasn't smart? I do like to talk to girls when I'm done banging them."

The interview ends, and I thank Slash for his time. He's very outgoing.

"Hey so, I'm throwing a party on Saturday just for the hell of it and I'm inviting a lot of people over. You wanna come, stop by?" His accent is so valley. Very Californian.

"Yeah, that would be cool. What time?"

"The party starts at seven, ends whenever. I'm just having a great time with friends."

"Okay, I'll be there."

I notice him staring me up and down. I'm starting to get a little wet. I'm not going to lie, he does have a lot of sex appeal.

------

Saturday comes, and I dress my best that night, and wear my hair down, and a black party dress. I take a cab to Slash's house, where I hear loud music coming from his house. All the lights are on, and a lot of cars are outside. At this point, I'm a little nervous to come into his house. What if someone notices me? Why should they care? I'm sure a lot of famous people are here anyway. I ring the doorbell, and a woman with her hair in spikes answers the door.

I enter, and there are people everywhere. Rock music is bursting. This isn't really my crowd, but I decide to relax. Someone notices me. The guy is slightly inebriated.

"Hey, aren't you that Love lady with MSN?"

I smile, "That's me."

"You're hot," He takes a swig of his bear and asks if I want to go upstairs to one of the rooms.

"No, I'm looking for Slash."

"Oh he's not worried about you, there's plenty of women here! So come on," He touches my arm.

I yank my arm back, and Slash appears.

"Hey dude, she said no. What are you trying to do rape her or something?"

The guy lightens up, "No man, I respect your house."

"Respect it by getting out."

The guy fans his hand at us, and leaves. Slash turns to me. He's so sexy. He's wearing no shirt, and he's covered in sweat. His hair is free, and he's wearing nothing but ripped blue jeans, and a long cross chain dangling down his neck.

"Come in," He responds in a lazy, boyish tone, "It's good to see you."

"Yeah, for a minute I didn't think I was coming."

"Well I'm glad you decided to come," He eyes me up and down, "You look sexy in a nice girl away."

"Well," I shrug, "I look way different outside of my work clothes."

"I'd love to put you to work," He laughs, "Anyway, you can go in the kitchen and get something to eat. There's plenty in there."

"Okay, thanks."

I walk to the kitchen, which has a huge island in the center. A few people are in there, and he's right, there is a lot of food in here. There's chips and dip, pizza, and chicken. I decide on the chips and dip, and eventually get some pizza. A young red-head walks up to where I am, and gets a plastic cup from a bag, pouring herself some Coke.

"Hey," I say.

"Hi," She answers, and she pours a little Vodka in her Coke.

"First time here?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"I can tell, you look like a square."

"Umm, is that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing?"

She shrugs, "Depends on what you make of it. You know somebody here?"

"No one, but Slash."

Her eyes get brighter, "You know him personally?"

"No, not personally. I interviewed him the other day, I'm-"

"Cherie Love with MSN," She finishes, "I know," She douses her drink, "You look different on TV. You look like a different person in your party clothes."

"Yeah. Do you know him personally?"

She pours herself more Coke, "Well I'm something of a groupie, although I hate that word. I've fucked the best of them, and the worst."

"Really?"

"I shouldn't be talking to you, you'll probably do a story on me right?"

"No! Not at all. I'm a regular person just like everyone else is, I would never do that."

She nods, and sips her drink.

"I've done Slash before, and again, and again. He likes for girls to spend the night with him. He's a kick ass rock star with a trashy image, but he's a sweetheart underneath it all."

"Is he?"

"Yeah, but I didn't come here for Slash. I came here with someone, and they invited me here."

"That's good. What's your name?"

"Cherry," She answers before walking away. Well, so much for a conversation.

Slash wows everyone with the playings on his guitar, and his fingers do quite a job on it. He's a great performer, and an amazing entertainer. By one in the morning, people start to leave, and the place becomes even more quiet. There are lots of girls, hanging around. Slash doesn't seem so interested in them, but he's a gentleman. He doesn't curse them out, or tell them to leave. One of them asks how he was spending the rest of his night, and he tells them his 'girlfriend' is coming over.

"Who's the lucky girl?" One of them asks.

He looks at me, then faces them, "Well, I can't give her name out. She doesn't want people stalking her."

"Is she interested in swinging?"

"No, she'll be here any minute now. She's a fighter too. I don't think she would appreciate me talking to you guys."

"But you invited us here!" One of them pouts.

"No, you guys invited yourselves here."

Disappointingly, they all leave. Slash smiles at me and walks over to the couch, and grabs his guitar. He starts playing. The music sounds a little somber. I go to the bathroom upstairs, and wash my face and hands. What will the rest of the night bring? I put my purse over my shoulder, and head to the living room. I crack open the french door a little; sure to knock, and tell him I'm leaving. All of his guests are gone.

"You must be crazy, it's dangerous out there. I hope that someone's picking you up as late as it is," He doesn't even look up to face me. He keeps playing his guitar, "There's lots of creepy guys out there."

"I can call a cab, it's okay."

His long, droopy curls are covering his face. I used to think Slash was depressed, seeing pictures of him with his hair down like that. Now I see that he can't help it.

It's a strange, but sexy sound coming from that guitar. The sound is quiet, but very sexy.

"Why don't you just spend the night?"

"Here?"

"Yeah, why not? There's many guest rooms here."

"Well...okay...I'll take you on that offer."

He laughs, "I know it's weird and all spending the night with a rocker."

"Precisely...you're not tired Slash?"

He shrugs, "Not really. Come over here, I want to show you something."

Oooo, show me what? I wonder. I sit down next to him, and he's telling me how he comes up with different notes on his guitar. He even lets me practice on it, no pun intended. I notice that he has a hard on. It's so big!

"Jesus," He says putting a pillow over his hard on, "Sorry...you just look so sexy tonight."

I smile, "You're the sexy one!"

He massages my arm with his finger, running it up and down. We kiss, and he lightly swings his hair away from his eyes. I put my arms around him, and his hands touch the small of my back. He kisses my neck and gently bites it.

"Oh my god, you ARE a bad boy!" I exclaim.

"Now that's something the tabloids never lied about. I wanted to fuck you on air when you were here. I was waiting for this."

I nibble his ear, careful of his small, hoop earring. He kisses my chest.

"Stand up babe," He tells me.

I stand up, and he slips down my black underwear and lifts my dress up.

"Take off your shoes."

I take my heels off, and he has me put one leg on top of the touch, so I can give him all access to my pussy. He supports me with his hands, and rests them on my ass while he eats me out. It feels so good. I can feel my pressure rising, and my heart beating so fast.

"Oh god, this feels so good." I'm enjoying every moment of this. It's been a while since I've been pleasured by a man. He knows what he's doing. It's almost as if he created the female anatomy.

He's the king of pussy eating. Slash wiggles his tongue very fast against my clit, before sucking on it. He sticks a finger in, and eyes my pussy like it's the most beautiful thing in the world, and puts his tongue on it again. He manuevers everywhere. He knows my pussy very well.

He sucks all my juices, and spanks my ass. When he's done, he undoes my pants, and slips them down. I help him slide down his underwear, before taking his fat cock into my mouth. I give it to him gently, and he puts his hand on my head as I bob up and down. He moans.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah."

I tease him. I'll stop, rub his dick, before taking it into my mouth again.

"Oh my god," He lies back more on the couch.

I love when guys respond to me, and I give him what he wants. He pushes his dick further into my mouth by lifting himself up a little. I choke on it, and give him some more blow.

"Yeah." His eyes are closed, and he has a faint smile on his face as he's enjoying everything, "God yeah."

I lick the tip, and the sides of his dick, before taking his balls in my mouth.

"Fuck!" He yells.

I stop, and he stands up and removes my dress. I lie on the couch, and my legs are spread. He fingers me, and pats my pussy.

"You ready babe?"

"More than ever!"

He puts himself in, and I moan.

"God you're tight." He presses against me, gentle at first, then fast. I can see why they call him Slash.

The best is when I'm on top. He lays back, hands on my hips.

"Yeah baby, ride me to fucking rock heaven!"

I ride him, and develop an orgasm so good I thought I saw Heaven.

------

I wake up with cum between my legs. My legs are sore, and got quite the work out. Slash is still sleeping. I slowly get up, grab my clothes, and head to the bathroom on the lower level. When I get out, Slash is not on the couch. I hear him in the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen, and he's standing before the stove, smoking a cigarette, and nursing a glass of Jack Daniel's.

"Morning," He says. His voice is a little cracky from sleep.

"Hey you."

"Did you want breakfast or something?"

"I am a little hungry."

"K, well I have some bagels in the fridge. I'm not much of a cook, but I can spruce somethin' up for you."

"Sure!"

He makes me blueberry pancakes and fresh made orange juice.

After breakfast, I chill with him for a while before I go. He walks me to the front door.

"Careful out there, there's a lot of creepy guys around."

I smile, and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks for the wonderful time, Slash."

END