My Nosy Granddaughter

Story Info
Debbie liked to peek at her grandfather.
3.5k words
4.39
205.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you would come back," I said to the young woman who was standing in the doorway of the in-law apartment I had been living in, located over the garage of the house of her parents.

"Me too," the girl whispered, looking around the dimly lit room.

"I'm so happy you did, Debbie" I said in my most soothing grandfatherly voice. "You know how much I love you. Now why don't you come in and close the door."

The girl did as I asked, and when she turned her back I got an exquisite view of the lower part of her butt, which was pleasingly plump, as well as her shapely thighs. She was wearing a skimpy pink nightshirt, and from the way things were wiggling around underneath it, nothing else.

Debbie turned around and leaned back against the door, her eyes fixed on me as I stood by the bed, clad only in my pajama bottoms. In fact, my granddaughter's eyes were locked in to the bulge that ran down the inside leg of the light cotton.

Being a 64 year old guy who looks his age, I couldn't blame Debbie for not being interested in the rest of me. Except for a little grey around the temples, I'm bald, and while I've managed to keep my 6' frame trim, I'm no Adonis, so I know what seems to fascinate my precious Debbie so.

It's why she came up here tonight, and it was why she had snuck up here every night for - who knows how long? You would think that an 18 year old girl would have other options, but I'm not complaining. I only recently became aware of the way she would come up to my place here each evening around 7:30.

You see, I'm a creature of habit, so every night after dinner in the main house, I would retire to the in-law apartment my kids rent out to me and take a shower before falling asleep in front of the TV. I had noticed shadows at the bottom of the bathroom door a few days ago, and after toweling off I went over to the door instead of to the sink and brushing my teeth.

I didn't catch her that night, although I caught a glimpse of her running down the stairs, but being a retired cop, I guess there's still a little bit of that left in me so I devised a plan whereas I turned on the bathroom light and the shower, but ducked out of the room and closed the door.

Sure enough, when I peeked out the window and saw Debbie scurry out of the house and up the stairs to my apartment, I hid and waited for her to see what she would do. Sure enough, Debbie ran up the stairs and went to the bathroom door, kneeling and looking through the keyhole.

It was then that I came out of hiding, naked except for the towel wrapped around my waist. Debbie was so intent on getting a look at me coming out of the shower that she didn't notice me until I spoke.

"Looking for me, Debbie?" I asked.

Poor Debbie fell over, stumbling and scrambling to her feet while looking for a way out, but she would have to get past me to escape. Her eyes darted around and her mouth moved but no words came out as she went into full panic mode.

"Relax, baby," I said. "I don't know why you've been visiting me but you're always welcome up here."

"I - uh," was all that Debbie could manage.

"How long have you been doing this?" I asked. "Coming up here and peeking at me through the keyhole."

"Couple weeks," Debbie said, unable to look me in the eye.

"Why though? I mean, I'm an old man. Certainly there are plenty of young folks your age that would love to be with you. What was that guy's name? Jerry?"

"Yeah - we're not, you know."

I know that out in this rural area there isn't much for young folks to do. It wasn't like they had a lot of neighbors around here, and to be honest, Debbie is not a classical beauty by any stretch of the imagination even though she is my granddaughter. Still and all, she's cute. So that was what I asked her - why?

"Curious," she mumbled.

"Surely you've seen naked men before," I said, and she nodded.

"Why would you be interested to seeing an old wreck like me naked though?" I asked Debbie, who shrugged, but I knew the answer.

"If you want to see me," I said calmly as I undid the knot that held my towel around my waist, letting it fall to the floor. "You don't have to sneak around like this. Just ask."

Watching Debbie trying not to look at me was erotic as hell. It was like there were two forces working on Debbie; one making her head turn toward the ceiling and the other pulling her head down to look at my cock.

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked, lifting the meaty tool up for her, but she shook her head and took a step back. "I think you want to."

Debbie looked like she was hyperventilating, so I took a step backward and waited a minute. I started calmly pulling on my cock, stretching out the flaccid organ under Debbie's eyes. Apparently Debbie had given up trying not to look at my cock because she seemed hypnotized by me pulling on it.

"You're like - my grandfather," Debbie said.

"I know, but that didn't stop you from spying on me all this time. I don't know why, but it doesn't bother me. In fact, it would be nice if you let me look at you too," I suggested, feeling my cock start to tingle. "After all, I haven't seen an 18 year old girl naked in almost 50 years. Especially one as cute as you. Why don't you take off your blouse and stay awhile?"

Debbie actually brought her hands down to the bottom of the shirt, and for a minute I thought she was going to do it, but she let go and took a deep breath.

"Can't. I have to empty the dishwasher."

"Oh. Well, how about later then? You could always come back over."

"Mom and Dad go to bed around 9:30," Debbie said.

"I'll be here. Are you going to come back over?"

"Maybe," Debbie said, and I stepped back and let her run back to the house.

***

"Now where were we?" I said, smiling as I unsnapped the clasp and let my pajamas drop to my ankles, and I could hear Debbie exhale from across the room as my cock got her attention once more.

"Now I know you've seen these before," I told Debbie as I wiggled my cock a little.

"Yeah, but yours is so big."

Debbie sounded just like my late wife did over 40 years ago, and there's no denying that I'm very well endowed, not that it ever got me laid more than the average young guy. In fact, I think my John Holmes-like cock scared off more than it attracted, because many females just liked to look back in the day. Maybe Debbie was one of them.

The fact that I wasn't circumcised added to the visual effect, or so I had been told, and in addition, on a whim I had shaved my pubic hair off years ago as a protest to some of it turning grey, and it never really grew back, so now without the jungle all of my cock was all visible.

"You like big men?" I asked, and Debbie shrugged her shoulders.

"Would you like to see it get bigger?" I said playfully. "Lift up your nightie for me."

"Don't be shy?" I asked softly, my cupped hand pulling on my cock as I watched Debbie debate with herself. "As a matter-of-fact I've been thinking all evening about how beautiful you must be. Lift your nightie up for me. Just a little.

Debbie isn't much more than 5'2" or so, and she looked even smaller than that now. I could see her nipples poking at the fabric, and although she didn't have big breasts the nipples seemed large. How I wanted to see them - see all of her. Lift it up, I kept thinking, hoping that telepathically she would hear me. Slowly - painfully slowly - Debbie's hands took the bottom of the nightie and lifted it up from where it was on her upper thigh.

"That's it, baby," I said, sighing as the nightie came up to her waist, exposing a delightful triangle of rich dark brown hair.

"Oh, that's so nice," I exclaimed. "I was hoping that you weren't one of those girls that shave or wax. I don't like looking at little girls. I love the look of a woman. A real woman. Look what you're doing to me."

Debbie didn't have to be told, because she had been staring at my cock as it stiffened in my hand, and now I was nearly erect. I slid the foreskin down, exposing the head of my cock, and as I stroked myself I asked my granddaughter to lift the nightie higher.

Debbie's waist was a little bit on the thick side, and her hips were full as well, giving her a slight pear shape. Debbie lifted the nightie with a slowness that was almost painful, but she finally did it.

I smiled at the sight of my granddaughter's apple-sized breasts, and the crimson aureoles were plump and covered a great deal of the breasts.

Debbie finally lifted the nightie over her head and off, and now we were both naked, staring at each other from across the room. My cock hadn't been this hard in years, and I had to stop stroking it for fear I would cum. Now I just sprang around in front of me while I tried to get Debbie to come closer.

"That's it, Debbie," I said, holding my hand out and beckoning her to close closer. "There's nothing to be afraid of."

I held my arms open for Debbie, and when she got close I tried not to stab her with my cock. How special this was, hugging my granddaughter and feeling her soft skin as our naked bodies touched.

"You're so pretty, Debbie," I said as I looked down at my granddaughter as she buried her face in my chest. "You feel so nice against me. You're not a virgin, are you Debbie?"

"No," Debbie whispered.

"How many guys have you done it with?" I asked.

"You won't tell on me, will you?" she asked.

"Of course not," I said, and the thought that my naked granddaughter thought I held some sort of moral high-ground was amusing in a way.

"Four."

"Four guys?" I said, trying to keep my voice level despite my surprise at her promiscuity. "Lucky guys. Classmates of yours?"

"One was," Debbie said. "The other three were older."

"Older? Like in college?"

"No. Older like, you know. You."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Kinda weird huh? Guys my age don't do anything for me."

"Anybody I know?" I asked as I tried to think of who around here was diddling my granddaughter.

"Probably. I can't tell you who though."

"I don't want you to," I said. "That wouldn't be nice. It's just funny that you would run into guys my age like that."

"I dunno. It just happened. This lady invited me to her house to show me something, and the next thing I knew, her and her husband were..."

"Her and her husband?" I said. "You mean, you've been with another woman?"

"You probably think I'm a slut. don't you Grandpa?"

"No, honey," I said. As I was about to reassure her about that, I suddenly cried out, "Oh!"

My exclamation came from feeling Debbie's hand wrap around my cock, which was at her side, and as she stroked it I had to fight to keep from erupting.

"Does that make your excited, Grandpa? Debbie asked as her hand slid up and down the shaft of my member. "That lady and man doing all sorts of naughty things to me? Stuff I didn't even know about?"

"Yes," I grunted.

Debbie looked up at me for approval before suddenly going to down to her knees.

"Omigod," I groaned when I looked down and saw Debbie kneeling before me, holding my cock in her fist, and when she started licking the tip of it while pumping the shaft with both hands I nearly lost it.

"Debbie!" I said. "I can't - gonna cum!"

My knees buckled as I felt my orgasm surged through my loins, a sensation so powerful that I almost fainted. My cock was erupting, spurting gobs of cum all over my little Debbie's face, and not only didn't see try to avoid it, she seemed to be trying to cover her face with my load.

I must have had that load saved up for years, because I kept cumming and cumming while Debbie's fists yanked on my cock savagely. Then Debbie put my cock in her mouth and started sucking on the head of my member, which seemed to inspire another wave of my orgasm.

Finally, I had to ease my butt down on the bed which luckily was behind me. Debbie was still on her knees, jacking me off and trying to stuff my deflating cock down her throat while my cum drooled slowly down her pretty face.

"Oh, Debbie," I said, almost having to yank her mouth off of my cock, and even after I managed to do that she kept pulling on the rubbery hose, seeming to be especially fascinated by my foreskin, which she kept nibbling on with her lips and teeth.

"Did I do good, Grandpa?" Debbie asked, looking up at me with her doe-like eyes out of place on her semen-encrusted face.

"I didn't mean to do that," I said, grabbing my pajama bottoms and wiping some of my semen off of her. "It's just been so long."

Debbie smiled and lifted up my limp cock, licking the underside before putting it in her mouth and moving her lips down the wrinkled shaft until her mouth was planted around the thick base of my shaft.

I shook my head as Debbie looked up at me before letting her lips slid back up to the tip. Obviously my little granddaughter had done that before to other guys, because she was doing things to my member that it had never experienced before.

"Get up here, baby," I said, reaching down and pulling her up onto the bed. "Let me see you."

Debbie had a mischievous look on her face, and when I brushed some of her curly brown hair from away from her cheek she giggled, pulling her hand back over her shoulders.

My eyes strayed to Debbie's underarms, which were exposed with the raising of her arms. I did what I had always wanted to do, letting the back of my index finger slide up and down the moist and lightly scented hollow, the pale skin I had gazed at this morning at breakfast now coated with a faint and dense 5 o'clock shadow.

"Grandpa!" Debbie said with a giggle, blushing but not lowering her arms, instead letting me continue to stroke her sweet armpits.

"You like that?" I asked. "You are a furry little thing."

"I shaved this morning."

"I know," I said. "I saw how soft and smooth they were this morning. I like it this way better. Your man friends ever do this to you?"

Leaning forward, I pressed my lips to her underarm, and after a brief giggle I heard Debbie say, "One did."

"How about this?" I asked, letting my tongue slide all over, savoring the light sand-papery feel against my tongue and ignoring the faded lavender scent of soap.

"Yes," Debbie laughed. "You old guys are really kinky."

"You're so sweet, baby," I said softly, moving over and taking her plump nipple in my mouth and feeling it swell and harden immediately.

Going back and forth, I sucked on her titties, kneading and massaging the perfect handfuls while Debbie held me close to her, her breath hot on my neck.

"Wanna fuck me, Grandpa?" Debbie asked, and even though her vulgarity shocked me, the words sent a chill down my spine.

"I can't honey," I said, pulling myself away from my granddaughter.

"It's okay," Debbie said, nodding furiously. "I won't tell."

"It's not that," I said, and at that moment that wasn't it. "It's just that, I'm an old man. I just had an orgasm. A wonderful orgasm."

"Don't you think I'm fuck-able?"

"Fuck-able?" I asked, never having heard that word, but if it was a word, Debbie surely was that. "Of course you are, it's just that I can't again - not that fast."

"Don't you have those pills?" Debbie asked. "The ones that give you four hour wood?"

"Viagra?" I asked. "No. Can't say that I've ever needed it. I'm up here all alone most of the time. What reason..."

"I need it, Grandpa," Debbie pleaded. "See?"

Debbie took my hand and brought it down between her legs, right the the thick jungle of hair between her legs. A jungle that was dripping wet around the opening.

"How about this?" I asked, moving her backward until the backs of her legs were against the edge of my mattress, and then she went down on the bed, falling on her back as I dove between her plump thighs.

I was like an animal, all thoughts of teasing Debbie with some erotic and sensuous foreplay disappearing as soon as the smell of her pussy hit my face. The musky stench that poured out from the lips of her hairy snatch filled my head as my nose went into her sex.

I was lapping - lapping at her like she was my first, and the more I ate her out the crazier I got, much of that emotion coming from Debbie's writhing on the bed as I ground myself into the bedding.

Hard. I was actually getting hard, and while I wasn't nearly as stiff as I was before, I was getting close. Quickly - or as fast as a guy my age can move - I got up on my knees and put my semi-turgid cock into her wet slit and pushed into her.

Tight. If I was rock hard it would have been easier, but once I got a little bit of me into my granddaughter, the tightness made me more erect, and by the time I had fully impaled Debbie I was tingling all over.

"FUCK!" Debbie screamed as started to thrust in and out of her, her facial gestures and rolling eyes making it clear what she was feeling, and soon I was thrusting in and out like a machine.

Debbie's teeth sank into my collarbone when she first came, her arms clenched around my neck as I pounded into her, and the wet squishing sounds that filled the room were overshadowed my Debbie's animal-like noises.

She came again a few moments later, a much calmer orgasm, and by then I was running out of gas. I wondered whether I should find out if she was on the pill or something, but my orgasm would not wait at the point, so I shot my load deep into her womb.

Probably not much of a shot of anything happening reproductively, I figured, well after popping my nut inside of her, but the thought of my seed going into Debbie gave me a lot of mixed emotions.

"Ooh!" Debbie cried out as my now-limp dick slithered out of her, but it wasn't by choice.

"I have to get back to the house," Debbie said, ending my gentle exploration of her body. "I'll be back tomorrow night though, if that's okay?"

"More than okay," I assured her.

"Look over at my bedroom window in about ten minutes," Debbie said before leaving, and I did just that.

I saw the curtain open and the light go on, with Debbie standing there naked in all of her glory. I stood there in the window naked as well, spreading the curtains as I turned the dim light on.

"Nasty girl," I said after watching Debbie put her left hand between her legs while her right hand squeezed her tit, and I started pulling on my cock in response.

Debbie smiled as she watched me playing with myself there, and it was getting interesting until I saw the back porch light go on. I dove behind the curtains as Debbie's mother came out to fill a bird feeder, and that ended the night as far as I was concerned. Tomorrow was another day, though, and I needed all of my rest to keep up with my granddaughter, that much was for sure.

***

Thanks for reading