My Obsession with Darth Vader

Story Info
Madeline dresses as Leia to lure a Darth Vader cosplayer.
3.8k words
4.66
71.8k
142

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ridiculousness ahead

My dad and I love Star Wars. Me, my big brother and dad have been watching it together since I was little. My mom isn't into it. Just me, Charles and dad.

Dad and Charles were always amazed by Darth Vader and maybe it was their awe that gave me my little crush. A lot of girls like singers and movie stars. Some like the local lifeguard.

I have a thing for Vader.

At first it was admiration, but as I got older, it turned to attraction.

Now that I'm eighteen, the attraction has morphed into lust.

I'm not sure what it is: the height, the machine breath that sounds like he's panting, ready to fuck. His power really turns me on. When he uses the force to choke people out, my nipples get hard.

Darth Vader makes me wet.

My best friend, Dana, loves Han Solo. That's cool and everything. Solo's cool. Our weird Star Wars fetishes are why we're best friends. But isn't Solo kind of a pansy compared to Vader? Isn't everyone?

My dildo is sleek and black. I bought it because it reminds me of Vader's outfit. I rub it on my pussy and tits, imagining that the tall, evil villain wants to fuck me. I've looked online at buying costumes and dummies to dress up as my crush, just to keep him in my room. They're so expensive, though.

The local comic book convention is today. I've never been to one before. I've always been embarrassed about my fetish.

"Everybody there will be dressed up, too, Madeline!" Dana had said, trying to convince me. She leaned forward sensually. "There's plenty of Solo for me and plenty of Vader for you."

Well that sure had convinced me. I've been perpetually horny over the past few weeks leading up to today. I'm nervous and excited that I might get to touch Darth Vader.

Dana chose a slave Leia costume, but I chose the New Hope, white dress, ear buns, and blaster Leia. I've got the long, brown hair and dark eyes for it. Dana's gotta wear a wig, but her body is bangin' and perfect for the bikini.

I mean, it's gotta be Leia if I want to get a Star Wars cosplayer. If a guy loves Star Wars, you can bet he's thought about fucking Princess Leia. Even my own father's eyes get wide when she's got on the slave outfit.

We get dressed excitedly at Dana's. Dana's mom is single, so we have the apartment to ourselves while she's at work.

"You look so good!" Dana gushes. "You look just like Leia, I'm jealous."

But Dana looks scrumptious in her gold bikini and wig. Her tits are rather larger than Leia's, but I doubt she'll hear any complaints. "You are gonna cause a thousand boners."

She grins. "I only want one boner. Han Solo's. I hope there's a really good look-alike."

And I only want a Darth Vader boner. And all he has to have is a good costume. My chances are very, very good.

***

We line up with all the other cosplayers. I've seen five other Leias, three Han Solos, two versions of Iron Man, five Spocks, a handful of ponies, and countless other costumes, but only one Vader.

He's a ways ahead of us in line. He's tall. Very tall. My pussy gets warm when I look at him. His costume is perfect. It's one of the good ones with a working voice distorter in his helmet. I hear him chatting stoically with his line neighbors. His breath even sounds authentic.

"That one looks good," Dana whispers to me.

I nod, biting my lip. He looks really good. I clutch my blaster and almost give in to the temptation of thrusting the black plastic between my legs. I'm gonna fuck that Darth Vader. I have to.

But Leia pleasuring herself with her own blaster? That's a photo op. I don't want such a pic popping up online.

"None of the Solos are that great, though," Dana says, clearly disappointed.

"There's probably more inside," I tell her. I want to be encouraging, but I've got a bit of a one-track mind.

Vader makes it through the door and I lose sight of him.

I feel like shoving through the line so I can catch up.

I want to talk to him. I want to drag my tongue against the plastic of his mask. I'm really fucked up.

Once Dana and I show our passes and get inside, I peer around for my Vader.

"Come on!" Dana say's yanking my arm. She's spotted a Han Solo that apparently lives up to her expectation.

I have to admit, he's a passable imitation. Dana and I agreed that we must stick together and get our Solo and Vader back to her place. We were optimistic, but now that I've seen my guy, I know that I must get him alone. I want him more than I've ever wanted anything. I know it's just a costume, but knowing doesn't change a thing.

Han obviously appreciates Dana's plump breasts in the gold bikini top, because he can't take his eyes off them as we approach.

"I'm gonna see what he's like. If he's acceptable, I'm gonna invite him to my place."

"Right," I said, peering around for Darth Vader.

Dana sways up to Han. "Look at this scruffy-looking, nerf-herder."

He smirks cockily. "Who's scruffy-lookin'?"

Dana smiles lazily. I think she's found her guy. She leans toward him and he lowers his head so she can reach his ear. "Care to have a virgin princess?" she murmurs.

He bares his teeth in a grin.

***

Dana and Han are content to send each other lustful looks while I search for Darth Vader.

I finally find him. He's standing in front of a giant, cardboard Death Star with three Storm Troopers. There's a long line of people waiting to get pictures with them. I frown and sigh for a moment.

I stare at him. He's so close. So tall. So powerful.

He turns slightly, and suddenly, I know he's looking at me. I can just tell. I can feel it. My nipples harden like rocks and my pussy clenches.

Slowly, he lifts his gloved hand and beckons me with a finger.

Panting, I drift forward. The closer I get, the bigger he is. Potent. His respirator breath hisses in and out, just like he's ready to fuck me.

"You're here, too," he rasps deeply.

I'm so turned on, I feel like I'm gonna leak through my white panties and dress.

People in line start to boo and complain that I'm cutting.

Vader lifts up his hand, intimidating them into silence. "She's my daughter," he rasps.

The crowd cheers and laughs. A jolt pierces me. I am dressed as Vader's daughter. I hope that doesn't turn him off. It might if he's an older guy. I don't really care. I don't care who's under there, as long as he's got a dick. And willing to fill me with it.

"Pose!" someone from the line demands.

Vader pulls me in close and holds up his hand again, making the force pose. I hold up my blaster and lean against him. Leia and Vader on the same team. Great photo op. And this one I don't mind if anyone sees.

My free arm is under his cape, against his back. I can tell that he's solid underneath. Yes, powerful.

My panties get wetter.

I stand with Vader for a long time, posing with him and the people in line. I'm having so much fun and I start to get loose. This time, when we pose, I lift my leg up to put around him. The crowd ooohs.

"Spank her!" someone demands.

I lick my lips and bend over, my ass before Darth Vader.

He hesitates, but after a moment, he spanks me lightly on the ass with his gloved hand. "Uh," I grunt. Fuck, that felt good.

"Again!" someone shrieks.

I step back a bit and wait with my ass out. His spanking hits, slightly harder this time.

"Uh!" I grunt again. I want to shout for him to fuck me. I want him. I want him. I want him.

"Grind on him!" a teenage boy cries.

I don't hesitate. I back up, rubbing my ass on the rubber plate over his groin. "Oh, god," I moan quietly.

"Look at her face!" somebody exclaims.

"God she looks horny."

"I'd love to fuck her mouth."

"She looks just like Leia."

"Do more!"

I don't need to be told twice. I turn and jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He grunts, but catches me.

The crowd loves this pose and the camera's flash. I rub against him, trying to be subtle.

Vader makes a small chuckle. "Take it easy," he rasps.

"Oh," I whine. "I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so bad."

Darth Vader's breath rasps in and out. "I'm your father."

That line! I groan, squeezing my legs around him. "Does that turn you off? I don't have to wear the costume." I peer into his mask, pouting. I'm ready to beg. "I want to fuck Darth Vader. I don't care who you are under there. Black, white, young, old. You have to fuck me."

He drops me to the ground. "I'm taking you home." Beneath his rasp, his voice seems like it's scolding me.

My heart hammers. He's gonna do it! He's gonna fuck me! Blood rushes to my face. "I'll drive."

***

There are more boos as we walk away from the crowd, but I don't care. I almost ignore Dana when she calls my name.

Vader's head swings to look at my friend and I grind my teeth. I should have worn the slave look.

"Where the hell are you going, Madeline?" Dana asks, annoyed.

"Leaving," I say firmly. I don't want to stand around chatting. I want to get Darth Vader home and let him fuck my brains out.

"But..." she notices my glare. "Okay. But make sure you come back for me."

I promise and lead Vader out the door.

As we near my car, he rasps, "Madeline."

"Oh." My name spoken with that deep, raspy voice. God! "Forget you heard my friend say my name, okay? I'm Leia." I turn to look up at his black mask. "You like Leia, right?"

The respirator breath is his only reply. He towers over me and I get chills.

I lick my lips and pull open the passenger door for him. He manages to cram his tall frame into my car. He pulls his cape out of the way and I close the door. I allow myself to relish the sight of him in my passenger seat.

I get in and maneuver out of the crowded lot. "I hope you don't think I'm too weird," I babble. I'm so nervous. This is my crush, here. My obsession. "I just really, really want to fuck Darth Vader. I mean, you! I want to fuck you."

"I don't think you're weird."

Oh my God! Every time Vader speaks, it makes me shudder. "Will you fuck me in character?" I ask, sounding needy. "And keep your mask on?"

Again, he doesn't reply, but I'm sure his rasping breath speeds up.

I hope I can take that as a yes.

"What about me? Do you want me to keep the Leia thing going? I mean, I get that it might be kinda iffy with the whole incest scenario. If you want, I can take it off and just be me."

"Do you know who I am?" he asks in that deep rasp.

My nipples are so hard! "Darth Vader?"

"Underneath."

"No. And I don't want to know, honestly. Please. I just want to keep the fantasy."

He takes a shuddering breath. "Is anyone at your house?"

"My mom's probably still shopping. My dad might be home though. Damn. We'll be able to tell when his car's there or not. Hopefully not." I bite my lip and glance at him.

Vader is looking out the window, breathing in and out. "Hhhhah. Hhhhee. Hhhhah. Hhhhee."

"So?"

His head turns my way. I'm thrilled that he's looking at me. He doesn't speak.

"Do you want Leia or Madeline?"

He only breathes for a while. "Leia."

Oh, yessss. That means he's going to do it. He's gonna fuck me!

My thrill doubles when neither of my parent's cars are in the driveway. I pull right up to the garage door and hop out. "Hurry," I tell him. I don't want any of the neighbors telling tales to my folks.

He stands behind me, breathing that raspy, ready-to-fuck-you breath, while I struggle with the key in the lock.

I know, it sounds crazy to bring home a stranger. I mean, I haven't even seen his face! But I just don't care. When you're staring down you're most erotic fantasy, not much can talk you out of it.

"My room's up the stairs." I lead him up, hearing his heavy steps on the stairs below me.

I open my door and let him in, then close it behind us. I bite my lip at all the Darth Vader posters on the wall.

"Um," I say. "As you see, I've been harboring quite a crush."

I turn and he's on me. His gloved hands rush over my throat, my shoulders, my tits.

I cry out, making the most erotic sound of my life. My fingers scrabble over the electronic buttons on his chest, then behind his back, under his cape.

"Use force!" I demand. I want strong Vader, dark Vader.

He grabs me by the throat and tosses me onto my bed.

"Oh, God! Yes!" I squeal as Darth Vader approaches the side of my bed.

His breath is fast as he looks down at me. "I have to take off my gloves," he says in a thick, deep voice, distorted by his mask.

"Okay," I breathe.

The gloves come off, revealing large hands with long, pale fingers.

I shiver.

His hands pull up my long, white, Leia dress and his attention doesn't leave my legs as inch after inch of flesh comes into view.

His breath stops and he reveals my

white panties, soaked with my cream.

"Vaderrr," I whine. I need him to touch me.

He focuses on my face, on my lip between my teeth, on my dark eyes that beg him silently.

"Call me something else," he demands darkly. His hands move up to my breasts and fondle them roughly.

"Darth?" I moan.

He takes off my belt so he can lift the dress higher.

"Leia," he scolds in his rasp. "Is that what you should call your father?"

Oh! He wants the daddy/daughter play? "Um, Father?"

He makes a deep rumble, so deep I can hear it through his chest. In a motion, he's on the bed, between my legs with his hands shoving up my bra. My tits feel so good in his strong hands and I squirm, rubbing my panty-covered pussy on his rubber groin cover. I cry out, staring up at his helmet, into the dark spaces that I know cover his eyes.

He grabs my wrists and yanks me into a sitting position. He pops off the rubber cover and yanks open his fly. His long, pink, thick dick springs free.

"Uh!" I moan at the sight. "Oh fuck, Vader, it's perfect."

His hands wrap around the buns at the side of my head. "Ow! Father! I meant Father!"

His rasp deepens as he pulls my head down, aiming his huge dick at my mouth.

I've never sucked dick before! There's no time to protest. He prods his head against my lips. I'm scared, but so aroused. My mouth opens and he shoves inside.

"Wwwaw!" I protest, mouth full of cock. The salty taste, the smooth, velvety skin. I know it's sensitive and I have so many teeth.

"Don't worry if you gag," he grunts. He grips my hair buns tighter and crams his cock in farther.

I do gag.

"Oh," he rasps, rotating his hips. "You're my daughter and I'm fucking your mouth." He makes a few little jerks, trying to cram in even more. I have to hold my throat closed so he can't get in. "I could cum in this little mouth, Leia."

"Mmm!" I moan. I love the sound of that.

He pulls out slowly and shivers. I look up at his mask. "Take off your dress, Leia."

"But father!" I protest, trying to stay in character as he obviously likes it.

"You need to be punished." His tone is imperious.

"Yes." I unzip the back and pull the dress over my head. My white bra is askew and the bottom of my tits hang out.

He takes in a deep breath at the sight. He leans forward and reaches around me.

I squeal happily as he releases the clasp and my bra falls.

He watches stoically while I rub my nipples on the hard electronic buttons on his chest. "Ohh," I moan. "I've dreamed of this." I pull him down and kiss the slotted mouth of his mask. "Mmm."

"Leia," his deep voice groans. "So have I."

I whimper as he forces me down onto the bed. He slides my panties off and presses my legs apart.

"Kooo, keee, kooo, keee," his breath is the only sound as he stares down at my bare pussy.

He hesitates for far too long as I squirm beneath him. "I'm ready! Father, Leia's ready!"

His cock pushes into the folds of my pussy, his rasping breath driving me crazy.

"Yes!" I cry, feeling him slowly work his thick cock into me. "Yeeess," the sound has become guttural, animal. It feels so fucking good!

"Daddy's in you, baby," he murmurs lustily. "Uh," he grunts. "I'm in you."

I don't even care that he's changing the play! His hips rotate, working his cock around in my pussy.

My fingers scrabble at the buttons on his chest. "Yes, daddy! Fuck your baby! Fuck your baby, Leia!"

The rumble begins in his chest again. I feel the power in his body. I feel the strength of his fat cock. I feel the slap of his balls against my skin. "I'm gonna cum," he utters. "I'm gonna cum in you, Madeline."

Yes! Darth Vader's about to cum inside me. My hand finds my clit and twitches it lovingly. I'm about to cum around Vader's dick!

The orgasm hits me hard and I yank him into me with my legs, jerking my hips.

A groan erupts from him and his mask rubs against my face. He tries to pull out, but I'm not done cumming.

I hold on, riding the pleasure with Darth Vader in my cunt.

"Gah!" he grunts and he jerks as his cum fills me.

"Yes," I whisper. "Yes."

He manages to pull out and the second spurt hits me on the clit.

"Mmm!" I exclaim, so replete, so satisfied.

The next moment, he's on his feet, fixing his pants, then pulling on his gloves. "I have to go."

"Already?" I pout. My pussy is still throbbing. I would love to fuck him again.

I can tell that he's staring at me again. Darth Vader is staring at my naked body. Darth Vader's cum is all over my cunt.

"Yes. Now."

"Okay." I sense that he's serious, so I pull on my panties, not even cleaning his cum off first. I pull on my dress then my belt.

"Come," he demands. He opens my door and strides out into the hall, cape whirling behind him. Oooh, he is so good. The perfect Vader. I have to make sure I get his number.

"One sec!" I call after him. I check my hair in the mirror and fix some stray hairs back into the buns. I grab my blaster from the floor.

I hear the door downstairs open and shut.

"Well, damn, he's in a hurry," I murmur to myself, heading out into the hallway.

But then I hear my mom's voice. "Take that damn helmet off. It freaks me out when you talk to me."

Curious and baffled, I peer down the stairs. Darth is standing there, looking down at my mother.

"Take it off, James. I'm serious."

Vader's gloved hands reach up, twist the helmet and pull it off. I try to swallow the thick lump in my throat.

Under the helmet, my father's brown hair is a sweaty mess.

I can't breathe. I can only stare as my mother pulls him down for a kiss. Then she walks toward the kitchen, out of sight.

Dad turns his head and looks up the stairs, right into my eyes. His mouth is slightly open, his brown eyes serious.

We stare at each other.

I slowly make my way down the stairs, fixing my belt to straighten my Leia costume.

He doesn't apologize. "I need to get my car."

I nod. I'm in shock, I think. This must be shock or I'd be freaking out.

Cum drips down my thigh as I follow him to my car.

I get in and crank the engine. I drive down the road.

I don't speak. I have no clue what to say.

My dad fucked me. Well, Darth Vader fucked Princess Leia. With daddy's dick.

I swallow another thick lump.

We both start to speak at the same time.

I glance at him and we both chuckle nervously.

"I told you who I was at the beginning," Dad says.

"I thought you were in character."

He nods. "I know." Still no apology. "You make such a good Leia. I wanted to resist, but I thought if you never knew, I could get away with..."

Fucking me.

"...a chance at my own fantasy."

I'm not mad. He gave me more than I could have hoped for as Vader. I'm just shocked and amazed. Did he get what he wanted, too?

"It was really good," I gush. "I mean, really, really good."

"Yeah."

I feel my pussy leak. I swallow. "Is that costume a rental?"

Dad eyes me, not smiling. "No." His jaw clenches. "Is yours?"

"Yeah."

He grunts and looks out the window. "I'll buy you one."

I pant at the prospect.

Like I said, I don't care who's in the costume. I just have to fuck Darth Vader again.

12