My Odyssey Ch. 02

Story Info
Public Humiliation at Matsuda Enterprises.
7.3k words
4.56
22.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely fictitious as are all the characters and companies in it.

----------------------------------

So, just before Friday 4 PM and Angela, Frank and I were ushered into a conference room at Matsuda Enterprises.

Frank had tried to convince Angela that he and I could handle it on our own, but Angela, with good reason did not trust us.

At the stroke of the hour, Matsuda and his management team, comprising of four other males entered the room.

"So, Melanie, you wish to renegotiate the contract?" asked Matsuda.

"Yes, Sir! I do," I answered with trepidation.

"Well, all such presentations are done in the nude. So please proceed," said Matsuda simply.

I looked at Matsuda pleadingly, silently saying, "I thought we had a deal!"

Matsuda shook his head and smiled as if to say," I have you where I want you and I am not letting you off."

I was dressed in an elegant dark blue suit and wanting the ordeal to be over with quick, stood up and stripped in front of five gawking Japanese men.

"Clasp your hands behind your head and ask for permission to renegotiate," commanded Matsuda.

"If it may please my Japanese masters, I would like to renegotiate our contract," I said in my submissive best and Matsuda chuckled.

I proceeded to explain my plan of launching on my own and having the contract split between TrueTech and my fledgling company and Angela looked like she had swallowed a bee.

"This is an outrage! This is not what we agree upon," she protested loudly.

Matsuda, to my relief, silenced her and said he would like to hear my proposal through.

I explained my plan. Cloud Computing is now ubiquitous but was new seven years ago.

"I have the technical expertise to make it work. Matsuda Enterprises will be seen as a leader in the industry by moving IT to the cloud. By adopting cutting edge technologies, you will help you attract the brightest talent. So, you have tangible as well as intangible benefits all around," I concluded.

I looked at their VP of Engineering, Nakamura who nodded in agreement. The last time, I had made a compelling technical presentation with a whiteboard session with his engineering team and here I was now naked and in a submissive pose before him. Not that he minded, of course.

Matsuda looked at Frank and he jumped in with, "As I discussed with your CFO, if you pay Melanie's Company InnovativeTech 15 Million a year for the next five years and subtract that from TrueTech's contract amount, It won't cost Matsuda Enterprises anything. TrueTech also saves because their proposal was to absorb 35 Million a year in lost profits by having you pay 10 Million more. So they still come out 20 Million ahead. This is a win-win-win solution and all parties come out ahead."

I was stunned. I had no idea Frank had gone and negotiated all this without even letting me know. I was immensely grateful but still outraged that he had not consulted me. I looked at him and he looked at me penetratingly. It was then that I caught on. He was testing me to see how much autonomy he would have, if he came in with me. I had promised him that and even told him I did not want to bothered with financial complexities and wanted to be left free to focus on technical aspects.

I smiled, nodded and acknowledged his help and he smiled and nodded too. We had cemented our partnership. Now the question was whether Matsuda would come through or stick to stodgy Japanese practices.

In the meanwhile, Angela was outraged and accused me of treason and Frank of betrayal.

To rub it in, Matsuda enquired, "I believe Frank will be joining Melanie to form InnovativeTech?"

Frank and I nodded and Angela again looked like she had swallowed a bee and spluttered and protested, "This is preposterous! You are a traitor!"

She looked at Matsuda and said, "You are a respectable company and what Melanie and Frank have done here is deceitful to say the least. Surely, this behavior is not consistent with your values?"

Matsuda smiled and said, "Good point. They need to be punished for their outrageous conduct. Melanie, get dressed. The whole company could benefit from a discussion of company values and our decision-making process," said Matsuda pompously.

My heart sank and I looked crestfallen.

"So he may back out after all. All my humiliation will have been for nothing," I pondered regretfully as I got dressed.

Frank too looked worried.

"What bloody values?" I wondered as I put suit jacket.

"You think nothing of stripping damsels in distress in public and go on about values? Bloody hypocrite!" I fumed as I followed him to the company auditorium.

We entered on the stage to find the auditorium full of his employees. Most of them were predictably male but there were a handful of females too.

Matsuda and his team sat on chairs and the three of us were asked to stand in front of them facing the audience. There were TV monitors all over the room providing views of the stage from different angles.

Matsuda briefly explained the circumstances of the project and rebuked me sternly for my disloyalty to my company.

"Loyalty is very important to us and Melanie here has been disgraceful. It is only fitting that she be disgraced publicly," the pompous ass continued.

He still had not given a clue as to whether he would come through and support my proposal.

"Why should I put myself through more degradation, if he won't support my plan?" I wondered, waiting for the inevitable command.

"Take off your clothes, slowly," said Matsuda and the audience gasped and then cheered.

I knew asking Matsuda any questions about his decision would be pointless, so I commenced my strip.

This time, I could see myself stripping on all the monitors in the room and I blushed uncontrollably in embarrassment as I stripped slowly and sensuously in front of my Japanese audience.

Finally, I was standing before my audience naked and proceeded to clasp my hands behind my head, without being instructed to.

Matsuda then had me do apology squats in front of them apologizing for being disloyal. Watching Angela's smirk on the TV monitor only rubbed in my humiliation, which as you all know by now, served to get me that much more turned on.

Next was even more demeaning as he had me kneel in front of Angela, kiss her shoes and beg for her forgiveness.

Matsuda was clearly determined to make me grovel and by now the perverse eroticism of the situation had overpowered any vestige of rational thinking or defiance on that part an it was clear to me that I would comply with whatever was asked of me.

I had to hold back a tear though, as I had to perform the degrading act of kissing my adversary's shoes while naked and on all fours. Yet there was something so liberating and strangely exhilarating about total capitulation.

"There's more to character than technical brilliance. Do you understand that now?" asked Angela, twisting the knife.

"Yes, Ma'am!" I sniveled.

She kept taunting and insulting me as I was made to perform my apology squats in front of her and yet I was so insanely turned on that I would have humped a door know if I had been allowed to do so.

"Now comes the final act of surrender before a rival. Angela will now shave you," said Matsuda as a girk stepped on the stage carrying shaving implements.

"Oh no!" I thought looking absolutely petrified. I thought kissing her shoes was as degrading as it would get. But to have her shave me in public. How would I survive that?

I was led to a chair where I was positioned so that my legs were splayed open. I looked at the various views the monitors had to offer and looked at my audience looking on mesmerized and turned red with embarrassment. Soon, the little protection afforded my full bush would be gone.

The only good thing was that Angela was kneeling before me but given the predicament I was in, that was scarce comfort.

Angela looked at me gloatingly and called me all kinds of names while she lathered my bush and slowly shaved me. She had been warned by Matsuda to take extreme care and not hurt me in any way, so she was very delicate but paused deliberately often to let the humiliation of the situation sink in.

Finally, she toweled me off and exposed my naked pussy to my eager audience who clapped loudly.

"Now, Frank. You have been pretty disloyal too. You essentially sided with a traitor who was going to betray the company. Your actions are equally reprehensible," admonished Matsuda.

Frank was surprised and squirmed uncomfortably. Until now, he was happily enjoying my debasement and now he had to face the possibility of his own humiliation.

But surely, Matsuda had no interest in stripping a man? But he did.

Men, don't know how to strip sensuously. Angela, please strip your traitorous colleague," said Matsuda.

Frank looked horrified an Angela's great day had gotten better.

"With pleasure, Sir. The cad needs to be taught a lesson. Thank you for allowing me to do so," said Angela happily stepping over in front of Frank.

Angela stood leeringly in front of Frank and slapped him on the face before commencing to rip the buttons of his shirt.

"Stop!" commanded Matsuda.

"I guess you did not hear my instruction to strip Frank sensuously. Clearly, you need to gain more control over yourself before being allowed the pleasure of avenging yourself further," admonished Matsuda.

"My female employees rarely get to enjoy watching males stripped at these events, so I want ot make it as pleasurable for them as possible," explained Matsuda, belying his reputation.

"So, Melanie, strip your partner," said Matsuda and added "in crime" after a pause.

I was excited. For the first time that day, I was asked to do something that was completely pleasurable. I had resented it when Angela had been asked to do the stripping but now fate had handed me the opportunity to strip my crush. I would have preferred to do it in the privacy of my bedroom and had the stripping followed by passionate lovemaking instead of humiliating public punishment, I would take what I got.

I stood behind Frank and sensuously kissed his neck while I pressed my naked body against him, my boobs against his back, my stomach against his butt and started unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. I then stepped in front of him to peel it off, swaying as I did so.

Frank seemed to enjoy my touch as I stripped him though obviously, he did not care for the public aspect of it. I guess it is much more demeaning for men to be stripped in front of other men then it is for women to be stripped in front of other women.

I knelt in front of him as I unbuckled his belt and pulled it off and then looped it around my neck.

I then unbuckled his clasp and slowly unzipped his trousers and made him step out of it completely. My crush was now my gorgeous eye candy and I loved it. He was muscular and well-toned without having any of those bulging muscles that I found distasteful. His erection was evident through his briefs and I looked forward to seeing it soon.

I then raised his t-shirt off him and stood in front of him to admire his bare chest. I then knelt in front of him and slowly inched his briefs off him, looking into his gorgeous eyes after every little bit. Like mine, his eyes betrayed embarrassment coupled with excitement and I so wished I could go down on him right there and then.

I fondled his dick as I undressed him and it was a magnificent boner eight or nine inches long.

I stood up and went behind him to admire his firm butt. I stroked it and ground my stomach against it. I loved rubbing my breasts against his back and kissed his neck as I did so.

Poor Frank blushed helplessly as he stood in front of his audience with his raging hard-on. I could see the women were favorably impressed and some I am sure were envious of my closeness with Frank.

Frank was also asked to do some apology squats in front of the audience first and then in front of the leering Angela. I was fascinated to watch his erect penis bob up and down as he did his squats.

He too was asked to kiss Angela's shoes and his face betrayed how distasteful the act was. His dick however grew longer and I knew that like me, he too found subjugation appealing at some level. Later on, I would find out that he was clearly a dom even though there were times he would consent to switching to a sub role.

We were then asked to apologize before the audience and then in front of Angela together and we felt so naughty doing so.

For the moment, I had forgotten all about my plan and hopes for my deal with Matsuda and totally in the moment, following instructions as they came.

"Now my employees will get a chance to tell you what they think of your disloyalty," said Matsuda as his secretary came with some markers on stage.

The employees formed a line and came up in pairs and started writing all over my body. I had to stand there helplessly as eager employees took the opportunity to grope me all over and write their insults on my body.

Soon my boobs, my butt and the area around pussy were covered. It wasn't long before most of my body was covered. I was then asked to stand in front of the management team so Matsuda and his team could read the employees' handiwork. There were some "oohs" and "aahs" and chuckles and Matsuda conveyed his approval by telling the audience, "You have expressed yourself very well. I am pleased to know that employee loyalty is so important to you."

He then had the audience come up on stage all at once and stand around in a circle and admire each other's handiwork. All the humiliation I had suffered over the last few days paled in comparison to having all the Matsuda employees stand around me and sneer, giggle and laugh. Yet, the public derision resulted in me getting goosebumps all over my flesh. Something in my weird brain was actually enjoying it!

Next was poor Franks's turn. Luckily for him, the men decided to forego the opportunity, so it was just a handful of women. His dick and butt were in high demand as giggling Japanese women wrote exquisite looking Japanese phrases on him. They got to go multiple rounds and soon his body was as covered as mine.

It was considerably more embarrassing for him to stand in front of Matsuda's team and have them inspect the writings. His dick could not remain erect all the time and when it shrunk a little, I was asked to come over and make it more erect so that they could read the writing, so I had to do it without smearing the writing. Poor Frank looked pathetic as I stroked him gently and got him aroused with Matsuda's team watching him. They read some of the phrases aloud and laughed and booed and the men in the audience too pitched in.

Matsuda was clearly bent on humiliating us to the max and the worst part was it could all be in vain if he did not support my plan. The way he was going on about our disloyalty and the way he was riling up his employees, chances of him supporting me seemed to be diminishing. Yet he had practically assured me of his support and he did not strike me as a man who would give his word lightly. But then again, he was clearly a power-mad executive and I wasn't sure how much angst, breaking his word would cause him.

"Now, Angela, do you have a proposal you would like to present?" asked Matsuda.

"Yes, Sir! I do! I would like to present the original proposal that we came here to present until Melanie derailed the agenda," said Angela hotly and not without justification.

"Well, face the audience and strip," instructed Matsuda, happy that he would get to see another pretty naked woman that day.

Angela looked as if she was going to protest but seemed to realize the futility of it and resigned herself to the prospect of impending nudity.

She seemed to go about her actions mechanically and when she down to her underwear, Matsuda expressed his disapproval.

"Angela, you need to take some stripping lessons from Melanie," he said handing me a back-handed compliment.

"Of course, she's had more practice than you have, but I am sure we can get you caught up," he added ominously.

"But in the meanwhile, Melanie, strip your adversary naked," he commanded.

Angela bristled helplessly as I happily went over, stood behind her, unclasped her bra and slowly and sensuously peeled it off her, caressing her throughout.

I caressed her naked boobs and kissed her neck much to the enjoyment of the crowd and Angela started moaning, unable to conceal the fact that she was excited by her predicament.

I then knelt behind her and slowly peeled her panties down, noticing with satisfaction that her panties stuck to her as I peeled it down. I slowly exposed her neatly trimmed bush and like she had done to me, held up her panties to show the audience the wet spot on it.

The audience clapped as I said, "The slut loves this!"

"It takes one to know one," said Angela hotly, not without justification.

I shrugged and returned to my spot.

Angela was then asked to face the management team and make her presentation.

Much as I hate to admit it, she did a compelling job of presenting her proposal which would cost Matsuda Enterprises 10 million a year more.

"You are a respectable company with solid practices steeped in age-old Japanese values. We too are a solid company that believes in applying tried and true technologies instead of bleeding edge technologies that will put our clients at risk. I beseech you to not reward disloyal and traitorous behaviors demonstrated by Melanie and Frank here and instead stick with a company that like you, is steeped in traditional values. I will take back the possibility of leveraging cloud computing to my senior leadership team and we will evaluate and introduce it slowly into the project. We will be completely transparent about project costs and even though we are asking for 10 million more now, we will refund any savings we gain along the way. The project as well as our mutual reputation is at stake here. Let's not endanger it by partnering with an upstart company," said Angela summarizing her presentation.

Matsuda actually clapped at the end and my heart sank some more.

"Oh no! Stodgy, risk-averse Japanese views have re-surfaced to subvert my plan," I thought regretfully.

"All my humiliation would have been for nothing. And after this, I am not sure Frank and I can make it work either. Failure here is going to rankle and quash any hopes of budding romance," I thought now sinking into a depressive funk.

"A commendable presentation, worthy of an executive from a top-notch company," said Matsuda.

I seethed and thought," Oh yeah? Why is an executive of a top-notch company standing before a huge audience naked with her hands clasped behind her head, you pompous prick?"

"Now that we have had both the presentations and we have punished Melanie and Frank for their disloyalty, let's examine Angela's conduct," he continued.

"OMG! There's still hope!" I thought and looked at Frank and he nodded assuring.

"Damn he's got a fine butt! Would like to grab that!" I thought incongruously, my brain still under the erotic spell of events of the evening.

"Focus girl, focus!" I admonished myself as Matsuda continued.

"Melanie here has displayed excellent technical prowess. She was the most active TrueTech employee during the proposal phase. She asked sharp questions and was extremely attentive to detail. She impressed all our technical staff tremendously as well as the consultant we had brought in to help with the bid evaluation. She, without a doubt, was the reason you landed the contract," said Matsuda and I was stunned. Gratified but stunned.

"So how does TrueTech treat her? Does she get a promotion? No. Does she get an award? No. Does the senior leadership team acknowledge her contributions? No. In fact, we had not insisted on her being part of the contract delivery, she would have been sidelined. Surely, these are not the traditional values that you are proud of?" asked Matsuda.