My Old Mother - Asleep?

Story Info
Mature son has sex with his mother while she is asleep?
2.5k words
4.37
94.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is in Incest but it could as easily be categorised Non-Consent, if you do not like the theme please do not read. I hope you enjoy this story, it is an original work and I assert my rights under copyright law.

*****

According to the social scientists, the politicians and the journalists, we live in an ageing society. I know this to be true. I also know that age is relative. When I was a young man in my late teens and early twenties, men of sixty appeared to be old, very old, as old as Methuselah! Now that I am sixty years of age, sixty seems young. There is so much I want to do and so little time to do it in.

I have wasted thirty years of my life in a marriage, which began with lust. The only way the girl of my dreams would have sex, was if she had a wedding ring. The attraction soon waned, the marriage became shear boredom and routine. Ironically finally ending in lust, when two years ago she, (my now ex-wife) decamped with a man fifteen years her junior.

I would like to travel, spend eight or nine months travelling around Europe. But that is not to be, because my mother, has moved in with me. For her age, eighty-five, she is active. Has all her faculties - she is not Ga-ga. She can cook and drives her car. Nor is she at all reclusive, she goes out with her friends and enjoys a drink.

Fate or providence appeared to set the timing. My wife departed with her new man, at almost the same time as my mother's partner Stan's death. As a dutiful son I tried to support mother cope with the loss. My mother claims she was helping me cope with my loss!

Somehow almost without my noticing mother moved into the spare room. Initially a temporary arrangement, mother kept her own home. Then almost without consulting me, she rented out her flat and moved in. "It is a matter of economics dear, two can live cheaper together than separately." She had said in a tone of voice that brooked no arguments.

"Say I brought someone home?" I said.

Mother countered, "I may bring someone home. We are both adults."

So it was mother stayed. Despite being active, mother is elderly and does need a certain amount of care. Unfortunately despite having bought myself a camper van, at this time I cannot go travelling and leave her alone.

It was the end of the month, we were busy at work, invoices to send out, contractors to be paid. I had worked late, which was not unusual. It was nearly midnight when I got home. The lights in the living room were on, the television still on. Mother was sprawled on the sofa snoring. As she often did in the evening Mother had got herself ready for bed, wearing a nightie and her dressing gown. Beside her on the coffee table was a three-quarters empty bottle of Bacardi.

It was not the most decorous pose. She slept with head back on a cushion, her mouth open slackly. One leg was out straight on the sofa, the other bent at the knee her foot on the floor.

I think I was going to wake her when I realised her nightie had risen up, her dressing gown was unfastened, this afforded me a glimpse of her pussy.

The sight of a pussy, even an old pussy began to give me an erection. For Christ's sake! I admonished myself, That's your mother your looking at. I was disgusted with myself - or so I told myself. But disgust did not disperse my erection.

The last time that I had had sex was about three months ago - a sort of sympathy screw during an office Christmas party, not very satisfying for either of us. A man has needs, even a sixty year old man, often I'd read a porn story or watch a video while jerking myself off as if I was sixteen not sixty!

Lust began to overcome my scruples. I knelt on the floor beside her leg and looked closer at Mother's pussy. Carefully I lifted the hem of her nighty onto her belly. Her labia seemed to invite me on, they were slightly parted revealing to me a glimpse of her clitoris and her vulva.

onto her belly.

How deep was she really asleep? "Mum are you OK?"

She did not respond to my voice. By now I was beginning to formulate a plan. I got up, stood by her shoulder, and shook her lightly, "Mum."

There was still no reaction. I could smell the sickly sweet tang of rum on her breath. My hand slid from her shoulder to her breast, pushing the shoulder strap of her nightie to one side. Now her breast was in my hand, in a moment things would go too far to step back. One last time, "Mum."

There no reaction apart from the fact that I could feel her nipple hardening against the palm of my hand.

I glanced at the coffee table again, suddenly it all made sense. Not only had mother drunk most of a bottle of Bacardi, but also on the table were her sleeping tablets. I looked closer, four of the blister packs were empty. This would not be not the first time that mother had zonked herself with a mixture of drink and drugs, she was dead to the world. The question was, how dead to the world?

Her snoring reassured me, she was alive and breathing without difficulty. She may be KO'd by a combination of drink and drugs, but it was not a medical emergency.

I rolled her hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger, gently at first, there was no reaction so I tried a harder grip between my thumb and forefinger again no reaction. I bowed my head and sucked on her nipple, I experienced a wave of excitement when I realised that I had last nursed on this nipple six decades ago.

For this reason the nipple was the turning point. No longer was I moving one step at a time without a clear idea of what would happen. Now I knew what I was going to do. I was going to cross all the moral boundaries and fuck my mother.

That she was comatose acted as a stimulant. I have always enjoyed being in control of my sexual partner, what greater degree of control can there be than having sex with someone who is unconscious. My erection was rock hard. The only thing that would satisfy me, was for my rampant cock to impale my mother, so that I would be buried up to my balls in Mother's pussy.

I knew that one problem for older ladies having sex, is vaginal dryness, they no longer produce enough natural lubrication, and I did not want mother to get hurt. Ideally I should have used something like K-Y Gel, but I was unprepared so I had to improvise.

Remembering a famous scene, from Last Tango in Paris, I went to the kitchen, a soft spread should be as effective or maybe better than butter. While I was in the kitchen I recalled where my little blue pills were, they had been in the same place, unused for two years, did I really need one? Probably not, but if mother awakened this might be my last screw for years, so I'd make the most of it.

I removed my trousers and pants before again kneeling on the floor. I then spread her legs further apart. Still Mother slept, every so often she emitted a loud snore that should have awoken the dead! I played with her clitoris while at the same time I anointed her labia, and her vulva with the spread. Finally with another nod to Last Tango in Paris, I worked two slick fingers into her anus. Now both of Mother's holes were well greased.

The spread was better as a lubricant than I expected it to be. I parted her labia and guided the head of my iron bar hard cock to the entrance of her vulva.

I had expected her to be tight. A thrust of my hips proved me wrong my cock glided into her. I was almost right in. I lifted her legs letting them rest on my shoulders. I slid in the final inch or so, now with each thrust my scrotum slapped against her buttocks.

Just the knowledge that it was my mother that I was fucking gave me extra energy. Slamming into her like a jack-hammer, each thrust marked by an audible slap, as my testicles slapped her buttocks.

One great thing about the little blue pill is it delays ejaculation, (or it does for me), eventually I came. My body trembling as thick creamy spunk spurted from me into mother. Another great thing about the little blue pill is staying hard, even after I have cum, already for round two, (or three or for more).

I pulled my hard cock out of mother's pussy, some creamy spunk trickled out. I lifted mother's legs higher, (how flexible could a woman of her age be, was a passing thought). I presented the swollen purple head of my cock to the glistening entrance of her pre-lubed anus.

At first she was tight resisting. I tried a firm hard push and eventually the portal yielded. The head of my cock was in, I gave another hard thrust, I had seized possession of Mother's ass. My cock was buried to the hilt. Mother's breathing changed, her eyes fluttered, was she awakening?

If she did awakes what do I say? I paused, my rampant cock still in her anus. Come on sleep you old bitch! I was willing mother back into her alcoholic stupor. t seemed to work, Mother began snoring once again. I began to move, fucking mother's anus with all the vigour I had used when fucking her pussy. One thing was for sure. Mother was no virgin, no matter which hole I took.

It looked as though she was asleep, her eye-lids fluttering must have been REM. It was a long time since I Had ridden any woman's arse, and I threw myself into buggering her with wild abandon - my cock reaming her anus like a piston. Then I was cumming, spurting copious amounts of spunk into Mother's bowels. My cock stilled, I ceased the pistoning motion. Then I heard her.

"Don't stop I'm about to cum!"

I did stop. I was shocked. I stopped, I nearly pulled out.

Mother grabbed at me. "Don't stop."

This time I responded to her plea. I began to move again, a little tentatively. I looked down, Mother's eyes were wide open.

"Come on darling boy give it all to mummy."

In response I began really slamming into her again, long hard strokes pulling back until only the tip of the head of my cock remained inside her - slamming in so it was buried to the hilt. Mother wanted it and I gave it all to mummy, until mummy came noisily.

Then I said the most inane thing, "You're awake!"

"I have been all the time," said Mother smiling. "I should be saying thank you that was the best fuck I have had in years."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Did you really think I could have slept through all that?"

I shrugged, "I guess not." It is a bit embarrassing getting caught out. "Why, when did you awake? Why didn't you stop me?"

"You still don't get it? I never drank the Bacardi. I was not asleep or unconscious, I was acting. I wanted you. I have wanted you for ages but whenever I have tried, you have backed off like an old maid."

"I didn't realise."

"I didn't think you could be so dense. Valentine's day I did everything possible without waving my knickers in the air!"

I recalled last Valentine's Day, as usual I had given mother a card, you will know the type - the one with roses. She had given me a humorously suggestive card and a distinctly unchaste kiss - her tongue had been halfway down my throat.

"I wish that I had been more perceptive I didn't think."

"What you mean is. You thought I was too old. Way past that sort of thing. Many a night I've listened to you beating your meat while I have been writhing with frustration, in the end I had to act."

"I'm glad you did."

"As always you can rely on your mum."

"It is stupid but I never thought about you and sex." The second stupid thing I said.

Mother nearly choked laughing. "Oh my dear innocent son what did you think me and poor Stanley did - play Tiddlywinks?" Mother laughed at her own joke.

"No son your mother is a dirty slutty whore a sex machine, without sex life is pretty boring." Mother glanced at my cock which was again erect. "It is a shame to waste that. Do you want my mouth so you've had all three holes and I can refresh my deep-throat skills?"

"Oh yes." Was my simple reply.

"Gums are better than teeth." Mother said as she removed her upper and lower dentures, and smiled a gummy smile.

I had seen her without teeth before and not thought the sight of her toothless mouth attractive, but now her gummy smile carried the promise of erotic delights and was incredibly sexy. My cock hauled itself into an erect salute.

Mother grasped my hips, pulled me to her so I was standing between her legs. "Wow I did not realise my boy was so big." With those words she engulfed the head of my cock with her lips. She bobbed her head, each time more of my cock went in her mouth. I could feel it at the back of her mouth, she seemed to have her mouth full.

Suddenly she took her mouth away. I was disappointed, obviously I was not going to cum in her mouth.

"Look son work with me, hold me head and when your about to cum force it down my throat. Ram it into my mouth, hard! Like you did when you fucked my slutty ass-hole."

I do not turn down an invitation like that. I laced my fingers into Mother's hair, grasping her head. Once my cock-head was at the back of her mouth I began forcing the final inch or so into her throat. I knew I was fully in when I felt her epiglottis tickling the underside of my cock-head. I exploded cumming like a fountain, my foaming sperm flowing straight down Mother's throat into her stomach.

As soon as I stopped cumming I pulled out. Concerned, surely my mother had been unable to breath. I was breathless, Mother was breathless too.

"I love you Mum."

"Your one heck of a mother fucker son and I love you too," Mother replied giving me a very sexy, gummy smile.

And yes we are buying K-Y Gel in industrial quantities and I am still fucking mother - and she has some ideas.

Thank you for reading this story, if you enjoyed it please vote and leave feedback