My Older Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

He moved my hands down to his belt, as a suggestion, and I quickly unfastened it and his trousers, until they were on the floor beside my dress. He placed his hands back on my shoulders and pressed me down to my knees, bringing my mouth onto the same level as his iron hard cock.

I pushed his underwear down to join his pants, and then I took his rod into my hand and started stroking it while he removed his shirt, giving me my first look at his masculine physique.

I placed the tip of his cock into my mouth, placing my tongue onto his pee hole, tasting the precum collected there.

While I sucked his hard cock, he was teasing my nipples with his hands.

I could feel his cock get larger and harder as I sucked and could tell that he was about to unleash a flood of his man juice into my mouth.

I pulled his cock from my mouth and pushed him onto the couch.

I straddled his lap and slid his rod into my already drenched pussy, cowboy style, and lowered myself until I could feel the end of his cock touching the back of my pussy and nudging my cervix.

I began riding him and immediately started having one of the most powerful orgasms that I have ever had.

As my cunt started squeezing his cock in time to the pulsing of my orgasm, I felt him start shooting rope after rope of his cum into the back of my fertile pussy.

We ravished each other for the rest of the night, until we couldn't move anymore and fell asleep in each other's arms.

After our daughter had been born, I had not gone back on the pill as we wanted to have another child, so I was hoping that I wouldn't get pregnant by a man that was not my husband.

That was the start of my time living as a slut wife.

I allowed Paul to visit me regularly after that first hot night.

Jen congratulated me on my new found sexual liberation. She persuaded me to join her, Mike and Paul for more sexual experiences.

I never found the courage to confess my guilt to my husband.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers
12