My One and Only

Story Info
A tale of love between a dick girl and a bottom boy.
10.4k words
4.66
143.6k
269
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (Well, Valentines day passed but...yea)

This was something I did for Valentines on a request. I hope you guys enjoy! And I hope you had a nice V-day :3

The Following Contains: Boy meets girl, boy likes girl, girl likes boy, they engage in coitus, he discovers a dick between her legs, dickgirl proceeds to fuck boys brains out, boy and girl live happily ever after :D (Also some piss drinking :3)

*****

Maria never believed in magic, or luck, or destiny, or any of that crap that fairy tales were made of. Life was tough, it always had been and she always thought it would be. But now, as she glanced down at the man laying dazed beside her. Her cum slowly spilling from his loopy smile and oozing from his freshly used ass, she was beginning to think otherwise.

After all, she did get extremely lucky meeting him. Someone who really cared, and didn't want her just for her body. But even more so, when he found out that her body harbored a twitching pack of thirteen inches she was blessed with down south.

It seemed like it was only yesterday when she first set her eyes upon his handsome face.

The first time she met Jason...

One Month Earlier

"Yeees! Work it honey!" For the ten thousandth time, the cameras flashed in her face. Today's photoshoot was at Starlight beach and Maria felt just about ready to drop dead out of exhaustion and annoyance. Her cameraman Bobby was very overly enthusiastic about his job, and at times his energy helped to enrich the experience, but in her aggravated state, it only made her more irritable. "These are the money shots, I can feel it in my bones!" He said clicking away at the button on his large camera.

What was suppose to be a three day shoot, quickly devolved into one long single day session just crammed together because of a scheduling error on her agents part. They needed to get bright morning shots of Maria on the beach followed by evening shots for dramatic sunset silhouettes and so on. She had been holding poses all day, stuck in her high heels which was killing her feet. "High heels on the beach? Really? Who thought of this?" She angrily thought arching her back again in this doggy style position they had her in.

She was surrounded by other workers who constantly came up and adjusted her, along with the big umbrella lamps to keep the correct lighting. Nothing she wasn't already use to, but she was quickly growing sick of them over these last few hours.

Once more one of Bobby's cronies quickly scampered up to her to press down on the small of her back, arching it further, uncomfortably so, then skittered away back off to the side. "Ugh..." She audibly groaned but quickly forced herself to retain the small smile that magazines loved to plaster all over their models.

"Yes! Yes! Baby mmm!" Bobby squealed again, looping around to get an ample shot of her glorious rear.

Maria finally couldn't hold her tongue anymore, "Bobby, when are we gonna be done here?" She turned her head over her shoulder to look at him, much to his noticeable dissatisfaction.

The squirrely little man rolled his eyes obnoxiously, "We'll be done when we're done babe, now go back to posing! These extra night time pics are gonna blow their minds with-"

"Extra?" Maria cut him off.

"Umm, yes extra!" He spoke as if he was surprised that she sounded surprised. "We're still here and we're on a roll so we're throwing in some extra hours to get extra pics and give you extra moolah honey." Again he rounded her and gestured up with his hand, "Roll over this time, onto your side like earlier, lift your leg up high, show off that flexible skill you got."

Although Bobby was amazing at his job, Maria felt the unquenchable desire to knock him out sometimes. You could never give him too much time to work otherwise he would get carried away and do things like this.

Maria wanted to be done, she was hungry, tired, her back was sore, her feet were sore, but above all else.

Her cock was sore.

Having a career, as a semi-nude model was a bit of a difficult task when you consider the over foot long length of cock meat tucked between her thick thighs. But when you've been doing this for as long as she has, you learn a number of clever ways about how to hide the womanhood and the pair of bulbous twins that accompanied it. Hiding it for this long though, stuffed way back and nestled between her rap song worthy butt cheeks, made it ache really bad.

But again with a groan, she complied her photographers commands and rolled over to kick her left leg high up in the air while laying propped up on her elbow. "I don't get paid enough for this..." She mumbled as Bobby began cheering and snapping away again.

This went on long enough for Maria to contemplate quitting her job, but she had a good thing going with it. And as a busty Latina with a pear shaped body and unstoppable ass, it was either this, or sleep with the sleaziest agent she could find to earn her a spot next to Nicky Minaj in the sequel to the Anaconda music video.

And she would rather die.

So she toiled on through the struggles until Bobby finally seemed to be spent and called it quits for the night. Enough shots had been taken today to fill about three portfolios and then some. It felt like the entire crew let out a breath of relief upon giving the okay to go home, but no one was nearly as relieved as Maria.

"Uuuuhhh..." She stood and stretched her arms high up over her head then bent over forward trying to ease the tension on her back. Nearly allowing her cock to spring up and out but thankfully the black bikini swimsuit held it in its place. "This fucking day uggh..." She received several shoulder pats and acknowledgments from the crew who figured she had it worse then them. And while they weren't unappreciated, Maria really didn't feel like taking the time to speak with everyone about it. She was exhausted, her belly was empty, there was sand in aaaaaaallll the wrong places, and her balls needed to be drained.

Since todays hours started very early, Maria didn't get her daily fap in either. Contributing even more to her frustration, so she hurried to her reserved folding chair that had, 'Maria Rojo.' Stage last name of course, and hurriedly collected her purse and belongings. "Gonna get the fuck out of here, go home, watch some porn, get some food, and forget this day ever happened." However in her haste to grab her things, the strap of her purse snagged on the edge of her chair and tipped over, spilling nearly all it's contents out onto the sandy floor below. Her wallet, makeup, car keys, and other supplies sprawled out everywhere and with the sun nearly fully set, it was going to be hard finding them all. Maria's shoulders fell, "Uggghh...why?" Sadly she then knelt down to begin regathering her stuff. Everyone else appeared to be busy packing up so she didn't bother asking for help, "This...is the worst...fucking day...eve-"

"Here, let me help you Miss." A tender voice came from above Maria drawing her attention up towards it.

Amber eyes sparkling against the starlight met her own along with a define jawline, styled up black hair and a tan face. A shy smile greeting her as the roughly six foot man got down beside her to help with scavenging her dropped things.

Maria's heart fluttered each time those eyes looked into her own brown ones. And she stammered trying to speak as he got down to her level. "O-oh, that's ok I just uh, I just lost some things I can get them it's no problem."

The man shook his head, "I don't mind Miss, I figured you had a hard enough day today already." He already was reaching down to scoop up the contents of her purse that had spilled further away.

"Oh you, you work on set?" She asked, trying to keep her eyes down on the sand and not sailing all over him.

He nodded, "Yeah I um, actually just started today. I mainly just help out with the lighting and such so I was kind of in the background, so it's okay if you didn't notice me."

She hadn't, but boy she wished that she did. He was lean, and his grey shirt hugged his thin torso, not too skinny and not too muscly for her tastes. No he seemed to reach a perfect medium that made her check him out from head to toe. "Damn how did I miss this? Hubba Hubba." She thought losing some of her discreetness. "Well, it's nice to meet you mister..." She dragged out the R sound hoping to goad his name out of him while she reached for her phone in the sand.

It just so happened that he too reached for her phone at the same moment, and like a cheesy romantic comedy movie, the pairs hands touched.

Their fingers flinched at the contact, but didn't pull away. They just lingered there in the moment, until their gaze once again met each other's. Maria let out a slightly nervous giggle as those dark orbs just speared themselves right into her soul.

"Jason, Miss Rojo. My name's Jason." He answered still not moving his hand away and offering a shiny white smile.

Jason had applied for this job the moment that he saw the advertisement online. Everyone knew about the absolutely gorgeous Latina model Maria Rojo. Known widely around the erotic modeling industry for her long black hair, curvaceous plump figure, and her amazing ass that had to have been a gift from the Gods! Two bodacious cheeks that you could bury your face in and suffocate with a smile on your face. She wasn't exactly humble in the chest area either, a matching pair of beautiful tits proudly adorned her chest, but she was primarily known for her wide hips, curvy figure, and boner inducing booty that would make the Kardashians jealous.

Miss Maria had been the subject of Jason's fantasies from the moment he discovered her a long time ago. He developed the biggest crush on the model and longed more than anything in the world for the chance to meet her. So when the ad for a job in the modeling business working for Miss Rojo's photo shoots came up, Jason went out of his way to put all of his cards on the table and get the job.

Hell, he dressed in a full tuxedo garb for the job interview to showcase his professionalism.

With a stroke of luck, he managed to land the position, and when he got the call he nearly screamed like an excited schoolgirl thinking about the opportunity at hand. A chance to meet his crush, and maybe actually make a move! He had been single for a while, and through just a little cyber stalking on her social media, he knew she was single as well.

A guy could dream couldn't he?

But when the day came along that a scheduling error accelerated the time he had to prepare for his first day on the job. That caused a bit of anxiety on his part, he couldn't screw this up. This was his shot, most likely his only one, so he needed to pull it off.

His nerves were rattled while he set up the equipment early in the morning today, every other second glancing over his shoulder and waiting for the model to arrive on site. His hands were trembling, "I got this...deep breath...you can do this...just approach her when she gets a second and..." He blew the air out between his lips, "Dear Lord help me do this."

However when Miss Maria Rojo herself finally parked her car in the lot and stepped out onto the beach. All of Jason's worries and anxieties melted away in favor of staring in awe at the woman of his dreams.

She arrived in uniform, the tight fitting black bikini which left oh so little to the imagination. Only just barely covering the big breasts that Jason's mouth watered at the sight of. And only a thin strip of fabric concealed her lady parts on her lower body. Just seeing her in the flesh like this, makeup done up, hair gorgeous and slightly wavy, black high heels on her feet. His dick went rigid in record time at the sight of her.

And what followed in the next few hours was like a dream come true. Jason got to watch as Maria Rojo went through a variety of poses and positions in sexy provocative attire. Occasionally leaving to change out swimsuits or touch up her makeup with the provided workers. His heart pounded in unison with his throbbing cock, this was the best day of his life.

Only he could tell that as the hours went on, even though he could happily watch his dream girl pose for pictures all day, it was stretching on for a long time. And she voiced her frustration every now and again from being pushed to work like this. Some of his crew were able to spot it too but the head photographer seemed to be completely oblivious and wrapped up in the moment to care. And this made Jason nervous again, he wanted to get a chance to talk to her at some point. He needed to, he was too infatuated not to at least give it a try. But if she was aggravated and pissed off at her photographer, then she might brush him off from being in a bad mood or something.

He could wait for another opportunity, maybe on a less cluttered work day. But when that moment came along, that he was passing by putting some of the light stands away. And he heard the purse spill out followed by her groan, it was like some unseen force told him that this was his chance.

Swallow your fear and chase your dream. So he approached, heart racing, palms sweaty, and light headed. But he approached, and started their conversation.

The only problem Maria had with this interaction however was that his cock was not the only one that was hardening.

She casually lifted her hand away from his while pulling her phone up and out of the sand, while she used the other to try and brush a black lock of hair over her ear. "It's nice to meet you Jason. I'm Maria." She said.

Jason smile grew wider, "I know."

Maria blinked, "Oh duh." She mentally face palmed. "Of course." The two of them shared a short but sweet laugh. "Sorry, it's been a long day I guess."

"I could tell, but you were amazing out there." He said, feeling confidence swelling up in him. This was going great so far! She was even more beautiful up close, "How you hold up despite Bobby's bickering is a feat on it's own." At this point most of her dropped items had been replaced back into her purse, but the pair seemed to be taking their time slowly rising back up to their feet.

She waved her hand trying to dismiss the compliment, "Oh it was nothing. Bobby's always been a little annoying, but it's part of the job description I guess." Speaking of her annoyances though, Maria noticed that ever since she started talking with this cute stranger, her aches and pains seemed to suddenly just disappear from her body. All she could focus on was this odd butterfly sensation in her belly.

While they were standing, Jason was a few inches taller than her despite the high heels. "Well, tolerating Bobby and your skill at modeling is just out of this world. I hope you don't mind me being a little forward but, wow I couldn't stop staring at you, you were so beautiful. And still are of course!" He quickly added.

She rolled her eyes feeling a tiny heat rushing to her face, "Ohhh stop. So you're a fan of my work?" Her fingers began to idly twirl a stray strand of her hair.

Jason nodded, "Yeah, long time fan Miss Rojo, and it's a true privilege to be servicing your beauty!" He spoke putting on a stern professional tone.

Again she laughed and he shared it as well, something about his chuckling seemed to stir up something within her that just made her want to jump this mans bones. Maybe it was his straight pearly whites that peaked out every time he did, or his chest moving under that concealing shirt with his breaths. She couldn't place it but she found this boy attractive, veerry attractive. She took a moment to picture him without it on, she was barely wearing anything after all so he was getting a nice view. It was only fair if she eye fucked him a bit. Followed by her picturing him without those black jeans on, what his ass would look like swallowing her...

And as it did before, her cock once again threatened to break free of its tucked away containment. She actually flinched this time, having to lock her thighs together tightly to stop her rod from bursting out and bulging in her swimsuit.

Jason didn't have to worry as much, he of course had nothing to hide and his throbbing manhood remained settled in the front of his pants, eagerly wanting to come out and greet the sexy Latina in front of him.

It was almost like they just naturally shared a sexual attraction between the two of them, and their loins could just sense it. The sheer desire to pounce on one another, tear away the clothes and mate.

Only at the thought of that, Maria started to get nervous. He probably was thinking that there was a nice tight pussy between her legs, and not a great club of a cock. The second he saw what she was lugging around he would probably scream and run the other direction. Like many others before him did.

Thankfully before this thought managed to sour Maria's mood anymore than it already had, she heard him speak again, "Hey, listen...I know we just met but. You're really pretty, and I'll be honest, I applied for this job because I've had a little bit of a crush on you from your work."

"Oh?" Maria said, "So does that mean you're only into me because I'm half naked a lot?" She teased him.

"No, no, no!" He smiled, "Actually the complete opposite, it's kind of hard to explain but...I just feel like I know you." Jason told her, his voice deepening and taking on a more serious manner. "And if I don't know you than I'd like to. I've wanted to meet you for a long time and, I feel like you're a good person, someone that I'd like to spend a lot of time with. So..." He paused, "With the risk of again being too forward...would you maybe like to go on a date with me sometime? I know we just met, and this is crazy..."

"But here's my number so call me maybe?" Maria interjected softening his more serious statements, earning another heart melting chuckle from him. "Actually..." She thought about it for a second. He was a good looking guy, and she knew there was a chance it wouldn't work out. Because everything could be great until the day they end up in bed together and 'pop' goes her boner. But then again, maybe not? Maybe this beautiful stranger was the one and only. Maybe they had a chance. And with that in mind, after another quiet pause between them, she decided to take the chance. "Okay, I'd love to."

She can still remember how bright his face lit up the moment she nodded and said that. It was the definition of a picture-perfect moment in her mind.

And what came after in the following weeks was the best time of their lives. They exchanged numbers and went out on a bunch of dates ranging from the typical dinner, to movies, to just simple breakfast, coffee, or hangouts. But even simple dates turned out to be more than enough to spark the strongest feelings of butterflies and bashfulness within the dating couple.

They passed the 'getting to know each other' phase pretty much in its entirety on their first date. It was just so easy to talk to one another, Maria was able to open up about her job with Miracle Modeling, about how it was tough on her a lot but it was what she was good at so she kept at it.

Jason told her about himself, going into more detail about how he only took the job because he wanted to get to know her more. Further flattering the busty model, but also strengthening the already established connection they made.

It baffled Maria so much to think that she could have only known a person just for a few hours, but somehow just feel so close to them. Like they were made to be around you, like it was meant to be.

They had their first kiss on the second date, when Jason brought Maria back home after a night at the cinema. And the sparks...oh wow the sparks. Fireworks went off in their chests and it was like they both were floating. Nothing compared to the feelings the boy felt when her lips touched his. He'd kissed several girls in the past, but all those lips paled in comparison to his crush's full pink pouty ones.