My One True Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" she said. I did. "grab my panties." They were nearby and I grabbed them as best I could. "Tell me I'm a slut, and a whore, and a cunt, and anything else, and stuff my panties in my mouth!" I looked to Lindsay to make sure what I heard was correct. She smiled evilly and opened her mouth. I did it, I stuffed, literally stuffed, her cum soaked panties into her mouth. She seemed happy with her panties, and it looked rather hot seeing her like that.

Lindsay leaned back, arching her back again, supporting herself on my knees and worked her ass for me. I resumed on her womanhood, making sure to get plenty of precum for lube before jacking her off again.

We moaned together as our pace increased. It didn't take long again for us to be slamming into each other. My fist was a blur again on her cock and her whole body jiggled with each plunge I gave her. All of a sudden Lindsay's moaning became louder in her muffled panty state. She was about to blow. Encouraged by her urgency I fisted her harder yet and was rewarded by my beautiful girlfriend. She groaned and threw her head back in ecstasy. I watched in amazement as massive rope after massive rope launched up high into the air before landing all over our bodies. For fun, I aimed her cock towards me, and got a few loads all over my face. Licking my lips, I savored her sweet and salty juices.

All too soon, she had finished again. Begrudgingly I let go of her cock and grabbed onto her hips, now it was my turn. Lindsay knew it too and worked with me to unload into her.

"Come on you slut, take this cock..."

She moaned into her panties.

"Such a slut, cumming with a cock in your ass..." I felt Lindsay working her asshole for me and knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

I felt it all of a sudden. There was a growing tingling feeling in my balls, I was getting close. I announced my inevitable release, "Oh baby, I'm close!" Lindsay moaned back to me. She was taking it like a champ, a relentless drilling of her tiny hole. The slapping of our bodies engulfed our moans. My balls flew up into Lindsay's ass, gently slapping her. Lindsay amazed me yet again, with her right hand she grasped herself. Even though she just came she was still hard.

Maybe that set me off or I just couldn't take it any longer, but I unloaded into Lindsay. I groaned my wonderful release, "I'm cumming!!"

Lindsay moaned as well, though still muffled, "Mmmmmmmmm!!"

My pounding slowed, but my cock didn't relent. I erupted inside her, shooting massive waves of sperm deep inside her bowels. I was getting too sensitive now and slowly stopped, with the last remnants of my orgasm spilling out of Lindsay's thoroughly abused asshole. Completely and utterly exhausted I stayed inside Lindsay's hot rectum. Cum continued to spill out of her hole and trickle down my softening cock.

I was so engrossed in my orgasm I completely forgot about Lindsay for a second. Another groan from her brought me back. She was flailing away on her cock and gently grinding her ass into me. Not too much longer she spit out her panties, "Yes! Yes! YES!!"

Ropes of hot girl cum spurted out of her abused cock again! This girl was insatiable! All of it landed on me, I was in bliss! Warm strands coated my chest, and I was even lucky enough to get a facial. Some landed in my waiting open mouth but most covered the rest of my upper body. Lindsay finally sighed and slumped in my lap. She collapsed forward onto me, her bra-clad breasts smashing into my chest.

"Fuck that was good..." she sighed.

"I know babe..."

After a quick rest we headed for bed without cleaning up. I liked the sticky sensation I had all over my body and Lindsay didn't even bother taking off the rest of her clothes, which I thought was hot!

Throughout the night we fucked three more times. The first was by far the best. We didn't get to sleep until earlier morning, sleeping in till noon the next day.