My One True Love Ch. 11: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our rhythm was building, Lindsay seemed more urgent than me. Her juicy pussy hugged my cock as tightly as her ass did. She was getting into it so much that she grabbed her panties and stuffed in her mouth. Her moans muffled slightly but I was still slamming myself into her.

Her mouth occupied now, I began teasing her hard erect nipples. They bounced with each heavy thrust I gave her. As soon as I teased her nipples she let out a loud, long moan. I felt her hand playing with her other breast and her free hand rake across my back.

"Mmmmm!!" her eyes flew open and I felt her pussy clenching me for dear life. It was almost painful how tight she held onto me. I loved this part because Lindsay was a juicy cummer. I felt her juices splashing out of her hungry pussy, the smell wafting up to my nose. She spit her messy panties out and ushered me to kiss her.

"Fuck Jay... it's ssssoooo good..."

"Lindsay... you little slut, cumming all over my cock..."

"God!! Fuck me harder!!" she panted. I did, I had to, I was getting closer and needed to claim her that evening.

"Fuck Lindsay..." I growled.

"Yes Jay!! Cum in me!!"

With one final thrust I did. I firmly planted myself deep in my wife and exploded hot white cum inside her waiting and hungry little pussy.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!" Lindsay panted to me.

I was too enthralled in my own orgasm to notice that she too was in the throes of her own again. Our lips mashed together, breathlessly attacking each other, desperate to show each other how much we loved one another.

"Jay..." Lindsay began, "you came in me..."

"I certainly did," I laughed lightly.

"Are you trying to put a baby in me?" she asked slyly.

"Maybe..." I smirked.

"I think I'm going to need more of your cum... in every hole... for that."

"Well, we better get started then!"

That evening we fucked like rabbits; I emptied my balls that night.

"I love you Jay... I'm so full..."

"I love you too babygirl... Lindsay..."

--

"Alright Mr. and Mrs. Thompson are we ready to proceed?"

"I think so!" Lindsay exclaimed while holding my hand for support.

"Be strong my love, I'll be waiting for you on the other side..."

"I love you Jay!"

"I love you Lindsay!" I lightly kissed her.

"Here we go," the nurse announced.

"Mr. Thompson, this way," I heard another nurse guide me, "your wife will be out shortly." It sounded like she was being cooked the way the nurse put it!

I sat in the waiting room for what felt like an eternity. I was the only one there, I read magazines that they had and read some articles on my phone, but time just seemed to stand still. My anxiousness never waned, the worry of how the operation was going, wondering if Lindsay was alright, even my anxiety over the babysitter was filling my mind.

Before we had decided for the operation together, though it was mostly Lindsay's decision, we discussed what we would do about our future with the girls. As I had told Lindsay when I finally accepted her those many years ago, I would support whatever decision she would make on her genitals. Often I reminded her she was a woman in my eyes no matter what.

We had discussed about the operation after the wedding, at length, and the more we talked about it the more Lindsay felt like she wanted it. For my part, I felt like I was her sounding board to go through the pros and cons of going all the way. She'd often ask me what I wanted and after asking me enough times I finally told her I wanted her to be happy. I wanted her to feel complete, whatever way that meant for her, I was in full support.

It was an incredibly emotional time as we had gotten the girls not too much earlier, and my father died soon after that. And we decided that we'd tell the girls, when they were a bit older, that their mother was transgendered. And we agreed that we'd tell them about her life before and after the operation. We both knew, to them, that Lindsay was their mother regardless of what was between her legs. We didn't hide the operation from them, they just didn't know what she was getting done, they were too young for that.

"Mr. Thompson?" a doctor looking person in scrubs asked.

"Yes?"

"Lindsay's resting now and probably won't know you're there but you may see her now. The operation was a success, but there is a lot of care that will take place after she heals."

We both knew that going into it, but I assumed that the doctor just wanted to keep me informed and reminded. I practically ran to her room only to see her resting peacefully. She was all hooked up to machines monitoring her. I sat by her side and held her small hand.

"I love you Lindsay..." I kissed her hand.

--

"Jay..."

I was awoken from my slumber. "Hmm?" I must have dozed off. "Lindsay..."

"Jay..." she sounded weak.

"I'm here babygirl..." I came in close by her side. "How're you feeling?"

"Tired, how'd it go?"

"The doctors told me it went well."

"Really?" tears formed in her eyes.

"Yeah... just rest, okay?"

"Jay?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you..."

"I love you too Lindsay..." I held her hand again and kissed the back of it softly.

--

"So how are we doing today?" Doctor Simons asked.

"I hope good!" smiled Lindsay broadly.

"Well as long as you've been up to date with your dilations we should be, now let's see how we're doing!"

I watched patiently by Lindsay's side as doctor Simons inspected Lindsay's lady bits.

"Well, good news, it looks like you're really put the work into your new vagina."

"So I can have sex!?" Lindsay asked a little too excitedly.

Doctor Simons giggled to herself, "Yes, you can. You probably could have a few weeks ago."

"What!?!" Lindsay burst out. "I could've been having sex for a while!?"

Doctor Simons giggled again, "Why yes you can, though take it easy. You need to remember that you have a new body now, you need to take care of yourself."

--

For a few weeks we used different toys to get Lindsay ready for me. It was rather cute how impatient she was. I had to keep her on her regiment to make sure that she recovered properly.

--

"Okay girls, time to go home!"

"Awe but daddy!" they whined in near unison.

"But daddy!" Lindsay cooed as well while holding my arm.

"No buts little missies! Except for yours!!" I playfully chuckled. They screamed happily as I chased them towards the jungle gym. I grabbed them up in both of my arms, they giggled in delight. "Let's help mommy pack up the things okay?"

"Okay!" Tamara smiled. I let my girls go and they scurried off to Lindsay. She smiled brightly as I saw all of my girls packing up the picnic.

We had the girls strapped into their chair seats and were packing the back of the car.

"You know... I was thinking..." Lindsay sounded seductive. "My butt may need some attention too..." She was in front of me packing things but backed into me as I hauled the last items into the trunk. My crotch ground straight between her cheeks. I lightly fondled her ass and whispered, "Only if you're good..."

"Mmmm..." she moaned to me.

--

Dinner was a messy affair; the girls were misbehaving a bit not wanting their vegetables. But after a promise of ice cream and a movie they were more obedient and were exhausted by the time Lindsay and I put them to bed.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" I asked putting my book down. At that moment I took in my wife. She wasn't in anything special, just her tank top and panties with a toothbrush hanging out of her mouth. In my eyes she was still the most beautiful woman. Her hair was up in her customary ponytail for the evening. She must've noticed my look.

"Babe?" she asked more urgently.

"Yeah?" I repeated.

"What're you looking at?"

"Honestly? How beautiful my wife is right now..." I knew I sounded corny as hell at the moment but it was the truth.

"Mmm... does that mean I've been a good girl?" she rose up on her tippy toes and did a little twirl for me.

"We'll have to see..." and she knew what that meant.

"No fun..." she playfully pouted but scampered off.

Snuggling in next to me a few minutes later, Lindsay kissed me on the cheek. "So have I been a good girl?"

"Well... let's see..." I said, my hand snaked its way down her body to her crotch. I felt between her pussy lips. "Mm, you're wet... maybe you have been good..." My god she was a slut, without even prompting anything, Lindsay spread her legs for me.

I pulled back, not wanting to move too fast. She nuzzled in the crook of my neck and kissed me.

"God I need you..." she whispered in a raspy and seductive tone.

I pulled away from her again, farther now. And she looked to me, like something was wrong.

I smirked, "What?"

Her hand firmly on my chest, "nothing, what?"

"Nothing babygirl..." I warmly smiled, "I just need to take a step back and take you in... take us in..."

My Lindsay lightened a little.

"Sometimes I need to check myself to see if this is all real..."

"Oh Jay..." she began tearing up.

"I have two beautiful girls and a gorgeous wife. I never thought I'd be here... but here I am. A family, loving kids, and a loving wife... and finally..."

Lindsay softly kissed my lips.

"And finally, my wife feels whole... happy..."

"Like a woman..." she butted in.

"You've always been a woman to me Lindsay... you've always been my love..."

12