My Only Talent Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just ahead of us in the line was a very European looking couple, just a little bit older than college age and looking out of place: dressed very expensively and speaking rapid Italian in hushed tones. I was following pretty well, but Peggy was totally fluent, and by her facial expressions I could tell she was following every nuance of their conversation. From what I gleaned, another couple was on the way to join them at the restaurant, and they were texting back and forth to discover how far away they were. The man was concerned that people in line would object when the other couple joined them, and before she even thought about it, Peggy responded in equally rapid and lilting Italian that we had no objection and that their friends were welcome to join the line in front of us.

The woman thanked her immediately in Italian and then smiled, then said, in English, "Your Italian is wonderful!"

Peggy explained that she spent three summers and one fall semester in Italy for her art history studies, and they compared notes a bit. She and her friends were here to do some planning for next year's F1 race, having heard such glowing reports from those that had attended. The woman's name was Francesca Fortuna, and I was so taken by her that I didn't catch her companion's name, only gleaning that they were involved, but not married. The other couple arrived well before we got to the front of the line, and Francesca suggested that we get a table for six and continue our conversation. I completely missed the names of the other couple, but understood that they were Italians, too, living in New York and also planning to come to the race next year. They were certainly planning ahead.

Tables for six took a little longer to clear, but we were finally seated. Peggy was enjoying keeping her Italian language skills up, and recommended 'cabrito', drawing them in with hushed, conspiratorial tones and then extolling the available mole' sauce and its purported qualities as an aphrodisiac. The men looked interested and Francesca and the other woman smiled at the idea. The waiter soon appeared and took drink orders for five frozen margaritas, a diet sprite, and a food order for six servings of barbequed kid goat, with corn tortillas and authentic full strength mole' sauce. I did not realize that Italians had such a fondness for Tequila. The guys especially were avid race fans, and in a combination of English and stumbling Italian, I managed to convey my recent adventures in the pits with Oiler and Ivor Greentree, a name they immediately recognized. Peggy updated Francesca on the must see stuff in Austin, and I heard that they would be here for a week. Although they invited us to join them for a drink on another evening, Peggy explained that we were both in the throes of the last few days of classes, followed by final exams, and would have to take a rain check.

Dinner was served and enjoyed, and I realized anew how much I enjoyed being around Peggy. So were the two Italian guys, keeping watch on Peggy's ample charms so openly that I was a little pissed off. I wasn't nearly as big and strong as Oiler, so I couldn't hold them up off the ground and shake them, but if they tried to pinch her, I was going to punch them. Luckily it never came to that. She must have noticed too, because as our plates were being cleared, she touched my leg and whispered in my ear, "They can look, but I want you to touch." My kind of girl! The Italians had another round of drinks, I put away three glasses of water, and we all enjoyed some flan. It turned out Francesca and the guy who lived in New York worked for an Italian sports network with cable subscribers all over Europe, and they were in town not just to plan personal visits, but to begin to develop a plan for a large team of people to cover next year's race, and to schmooze potential news sources, freelancers, advertisers and allies. The ratings were expected to be huge, and even more sponsors were signed up than for this year. I hoped that next year's race had a little less drama for me, and no need for Dwight and his team to return.

We all walked out to the parking lot together, and business cards were exchanged, except for me. Peggy already had a card with her job title and office in London, but I could only Bluetooth swap contact info with all of them: I did not have a physical card. What would it say? "Freshman"? I hadn't even picked my major yet. The perfunctory invitations to visit were exchanged, but I did expect them to take me up on my offer to familiarize them with some parts of the town next time they visited. It might give me a chance to enjoy some justly reciprocal ogling of Francesca and her friend.

Back in Peggy's bedroom, I still wanted to feel dominant, perhaps still on the rebound from my Friday night adventure in submission to Suzanne and Lara. I slowly undressed her and asked her to get me some silk scarves, which I used to tie her arms to the bedposts. Her Suzie said she was craving more hardness and penetration, so I started with tender teasing, monitoring her response. An hour later she had come three times, and was quivering, her Suzie blasting frustration and massive desire for penetration. She was about to sing my favorite song.

"Robbie, I can't believe I would ever complain about you tenderly eating me out and making me come so much, but would you please just fuck me now? At least as hard as you did earlier!"

At least as hard, huh, baby? Well that told me something, I guess. I was determined to rock her world. The mole' sauce must have properly lubed my Suzie antenna, because I was reading her loud and clear, and giving her everything my inner John Henry could muster. Had it not been for her raspy Suzie, I would have thought I was hurting her, and a cop entering the room and viewing the scene would have surely arrested me for assault, but she loved every strong stroke, and could have taken more. Finally she had a very big girl vaginal orgasm that blasted my receiver and squeezed my cock. Wonderful! I decided to sprint to my own finish, but she managed to recover and come again just as I did. She was so my kind of girl, and she clamped down on me so hard I thought I might never get my dick back.

Peggy was a nice big girl with a nice big bed, and that made for some really nice cuddling. This was the first time I had spent the whole night with her, and it might also be the last. My mistake. She was a joy to snuggle up to: she smelled good, she tasted good, she felt fantastic wherever we touched, and she ran her hands over my body constantly. She also made the best breakfast quiche ever. The bacon and jalapeños sealed the deal for me.

"Robbie, I guess this will be the last night we spend together in Austin. Will it be the last night we ever spend together?"

"I sincerely hope not. I might get to London sooner than you think."

"Really? I'll look forward to that. But in the meantime, I am going to take a little trip around your world, to remember you by. I think the proper term is multi-sensory learning: sight, touch, smell, and finally, taste." It was a fantastic trip, and a journey that I would really like to see repeated. In fact, I was hoping for frequent flyer miles.

I finally made it back to the dorm about noon, just in time for lunch. I had originally planned an afternoon nap, but Millie and I had belated agreed to attend a charity fund raiser picnic to benefit one of Sapiento and Erminia's new found local charity causes. It was amazing how quickly a billionaire could make friends with the junior league set. I took a quick shower, changed to another shirt and pants, donned my navy blue blazer again, and headed west on 24th. The event was held at a local park close to campus with a Frisbee golf course that hosted some notable 'keep it weird' set events several times each year, and, rumor had it, some even weirder events most nights after it officially closed. But things seemed pretty normal for a cold but clear Sunday morning. Millie was going to meet me there at 2 PM.

I arrived about ten minutes early and took in the scene. The junior league crowd was arriving in hybrid SUVs, the donor crowd in limos, or self driven Teslas or Fiskers, watching their battery gauges closely, and the rest of the parade in hybrid Toyota's, Vespas, bicycles, pedicabs, and metro buses. I spotted Rodney Driver in the line to drop off and hailed him. After the limo disgorged his clients, he pulled up a few car lengths and paused so we could talk for a second.

"Hey, Rodney! How's tips?"

"Not bad, lucky white boy! Not quite as much fun as the 'addicted to' party, but pretty good. Speaking of which, Tessa Formby is here somewhere, and she is looking for your ass, literally and figuratively."

He went on to detail his escapades with Tessa before and after the party. Tessa had apparently taken on Rodney, Little Hollywood, and both their dates, astounding them with her sexual skills and appetites, leaving them all very satisfied and completely exhausted. There was still a note of awe in his voice. I instantly remembered that when she tried to ask me to dinner during our 'fun run' before the race, there was no Suzie signal at all; she was just trying to pump me for information for a story.

But then he shook me out of my little self pitying reverie: "She tried to get me to confirm that you were the guy in the 'Master' suit, and that Suzanne was one of girls in the leather sex suits. I refused, and so did Little Hollywood, even when she gave him the big eyes with his dick in her mouth, but somebody is going to tell her, or maybe already has!"

That was not good. Publicity was not in my interest, now or ever. I was going to have to have a talk with Cindy Nelson, the ascendant party planner to the stars, whose career had taken off like a skyrocket since the 'addicted to' party, and she had some leverage on Tessa.

Millie approached and said hello to Rodney. He lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Hi, beautiful! You are very much overdressed aren't you?"

She giggled. "Not for this event, Rodney, and it's a little cool for my fuck toy outfit, but you never know!" She gave Rodney her hot and haughty look, and turned around to look for our hosts, beckoning me to join her.

Rodney whistled and said 'Man that was one scalding look. I didn't know that little one had that kind of heat!"

I laughed. "Rodney, she is a wonderful young lady and I am proud to have met her!" He laughed. I paused and made eye contact, and continued with, "What you do you suppose Tessa was like when she was 21, my friend?" He whistled again as I hurried to catch up to Millie.

She had spotted Erminia and Sapiento holding court a little bit south of us near the picnic tables and tennis courts, and was striding away in that direction. There was quite a line forming to greet them, and I joined her in line behind a lot of other folks. Kids were running around all over the place, with clowns and jugglers and all sorts of things going on. After a few minutes, Brujo Lagoria, Sapiento's big money guy, and his wife Gatti, who I had christened the Fiat MILF at the Halloween party, came over and got us out of the line and took me over to table up under the trees, while Millie chatted with Gatti. I wasn't sure how much Dwight's boss had told Sapiento and Brujo about my involvement with what happened at the tennis tournament just before the race, and if they even knew about Pavel and what had really transpired.

Brujo smiled and shook my hand. "Sapiento looks happier over the last few days than he has in 15 years! I asked what was different and he giggled. I know it is the first time in his life that he has ever giggled.

I smiled. Sapiento must enjoy his role as a practice dummy for his budding expert fellatrix as much I did. "Erminia has a long way to go, but she is making progress.

He took my arm and spoke in my ear. "Two things: First, don't worry about Ms. Formby. She and I have a very recent and exceedingly clear understanding about favorable versus unfavorable publicity for certain people in Texas. We do have to give her some stories that she can run, and I will ask for your help with that from time to time." I looked surprised, but he continued. "I pride myself in cultivating sources of information, and anticipating problems before they actually occur. Secondly, I recently read a report that you might find interesting, so I brought you a copy to read later." He handed me a little USB drive that I put in my pocket.

He introduced me to a few folks that had helped to organize the picnic, and then left to watch a three legged race for the children. I spotted Millie talking to Heidi, the wife of the newly elected Senator that we had met at the election night reception, and joined them. Heidi greeted us warmly, and enquired about Suzanne.

"She's playing soccer in San Antonio this afternoon."

Heidi smiled. "I'm sure that's fun, but probably not at much fun as you three had at the hotel. Where exactly did you go that night?"

"Perhaps we can show you sometime?"

"She laughed. "No, I am afraid that would not be good PR, however thrilling it might be in other ways!" I had read much speculation that her husband would be running for another office well before his six year term ran out: one that would ensure maximum scrutiny and news coverage, something that I wanted to avoid too.

Millie and I adopted one of the kid's groups and spent the rest of the afternoon running, throwing balls for dogs, teaching kids how to throw Frisbees effectively, and people watching in general. There was a good picnic buffet line that I took maximum advantage of, including enough cake and cookies to satisfy even my sweet tooth. We made our escape about dark, and I walked Millie back to the Bi Phi house. She held my hand sweetly, but I heard a right nasty Suzie note building up as we approached her sorority house.

"Robbie, I feel guilty that I am not doing my best to help with Erminia!" The Suzie note buzzed and I knew she was about to propose something she really liked. "I think you need to give me some intensive training in exactly the kind of blow jobs you like the best, so that I can do a proper job of teaching Erminia how to please you!"

"Well that's quite noble of you, trainee! You realize of course that I will want to maximize my penetration of your young throat to satisfy myself." Her Suzie grew by another order of magnitude. "I would have to pump my cock down your throat brutally to make myself come the first time, and then expect you work tirelessly to get me hard again, just so I can fuck you just as brutally in the ass!"

She managed to hide her smile behind a neutral and almost wooden face, but her Suzie was moving up to even further ranges. "It is my duty to endure it to help Erminia!"

I smiled at her. "You will have to prove how dutiful you are, slut! I will have to whip you to get your full attention, before using you for my pleasure!"

She could no longer disguise her smile, nor could I hide mine. Mei Ling was in the living room of the house as we ascended the stairs, and she had a very interested look on her face. Cisco told me the responded very well to the domination tricks I had suggested to him for her, in fact, he admitted the chief limitation was his willingness to really play things out with her as strongly as I had suggested. I decided to challenge him by saying if you won't take care of her properly, maybe we should do her together. That should get him moving.

But I had no such lack of resolve where Millie was concerned. We went in to her room and closed the door, and she began throwing off her clothes as fast as she could. I grabbed her roughly and discovered that she was already well ahead of me and wet as hell. She reached under the bed and pulled out a plastic container very similar to the one that Lara kept her toys in. I was surprised to find it filled with what looked like dozens of rubber doggie toys: the kind with two loops on them designed for two dogs to play tug of war with. What would we do with those?

Millie showed me. She took the pull toys and put one wrist through each side and stacked more than a dozen up behind her, effectively immobilizing her arms behind her in soft restraints. She then threw some more of them on the floor and began stepping into them until they stacked up to her knees and restrained her legs in the same manner. Something about her helplessness really got to me, and suddenly I was hot and very hard. I pushed her onto the floor, she tumbled over awkwardly with all those pull toys restraining her, but they also cushioned her fall and gave enough to avoid any real injury. I stood over her and glared, and she gave me a superheated version of her hot and haughty look, with one nipple turned op and perky and the other one pointed down toward the floor. It shot electricity right through me, and the spark took root in my cock.

I squatted over her, grabbed her head with both hands, and fucked her mouth. It felt so good. Her Suzie sizzled, and I think she liked it more than I did. I reached for her legs and twisted her at the waist. I was straddling her face with my cock in her mouth, supporting part of my weight by sitting on one of her shoulders. I reached back for her legs and twisted her at the waist to expose her buttocks, which I then began to spank. I realized I was already learning from my recent post marathon run experience, as I slowed my spanking down to a pace that left her wondering when I would ever hit her again, and then shuddering in delight when each relatively heavy blow fell.

I got right to the point of coming, and then tried a little orgasm delayed experiment for both of us. I pulled out of her mouth and gently and patiently began to tongue her pussy. Her Suzie sang for penetration, and I teased her flirtatiously. My cock began to ache in a way very similar to the way if felt when Lara and Suzanne had trussed me up and made me wait for gratification. I had to use my arms to keep Millie's legs apart, as she began to try to clamp down on my head and force me into stronger contact with her pussy. I teased her until I was afraid her heart would stop, and then tried to apply some of my new discoveries. I flipped her over onto her tummy, spread her legs, and put two fingers into her pussy from behind, stopping just short of contact with her G spot. I grabbed my belt, which was lying on the floor where I had hastily shed my clothes, and rolled it up around my fist until it formed a little whip about a foot long. She was frantic with anticipation.

I leaned forward and put the hand with the belt right in her face. "Smell that leather, slut! I am going to whip your ass with it!"

Her Suzie screamed at me to stop talking and start whipping and fucking. I adjusted my stance and twisted at the waist so I could keep my fingers in her and still access both buttocks with my little belt whip. I drew in a breath dramatically so she would be sure to hear it, and then popped a real smart one on her left butt cheek, which turned wonderfully red as her breath whistled through her nose. She took advantage of the motion to shift down and get my fingers a little farther into her pussy. I let her. I counted to ten, and then hit the other side of her ass on the return stroke, like the French swordsmen in those old movies slapped each other across both cheeks to signal a challenge to a duel. Millie was enthusiastically accepting the challenge, and living up to her Wet Spot nickname, flowing voluminously and fragrantly.

I counted to ten again and then gave her another blow with the whip. She pushed down on my hand a little father, my fingers just at the edge of her G spot. The muscles in her thighs tensed and slithered. Another ten count. Another pop with the whip. She was right on the edge. I changed the rhythm on her, giving her two quick left right smacks right together and then counting to twenty. I felt her pussy trying to crawl back on my fingers like an inch worm on tree bark. It was fantastic. I counted to twenty in my head, and felt her legs tense. I waited a second more and them popped her again: left, right. Wait for it, slut. The next two blows hit right, left and she finally dug her pussy all the way down onto my fingers and came with a shriek, her Suzie signal blasting through my head like a firecracker in my ears.