My Only Talent Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Robbie's legs vibrated. "Get ready for phase one, Saskia!"

+++++++++++++++++++

Suzanne thought she could be detached while waiting for her turn to train Saskia. She knew she would enjoy making her old rival for Bob the Knob's attention submit and serve her, and making her love doing it, and she was really looking forward to it. But watching Saskia just 15 feet away with three dicks waiting for her spoke to something dark and nasty inside of Suzanne. She had already accepted that she wanted to try it intellectually, but this was the first time she realized it was a pounding inner drive she could not deny. She also knew it was exciting to fantasize about it, but she previously had not realized that there was such a direct route from her eyes and ears to her pussy, which was already frothing wet.

She would have Saskia give her a little relief, and then the two Rene's (they were hot, she had to admit) and something about dominating the prim, proper and perfectly groomed almost look-alikes made her dark side buzz. She was also hot from the thought of submitting to three cocks, hopefully soon, very soon she would get to do it all. Robbie was surely the man for her!

+++++++++++++++++++

Robbie was concentrating on Saskia's Suzie signal, learning that she was really turned on, and reading that what was happening to her tonight was resonating with and pumping lots of her fantasies. Was she really sending that loudly, or was he getting more sensitive to the signals? He concentrated on Rene' and Rene' for a moment. One was getting her curiosity Suzie satisfied and was very turned on, enjoying Husky's cock and wondering who was watching. The other was freaked completely out - overwhelmed by Ralph's cock in her throat and scared at how much it turned her on - plus hoping like hell that the other Rene' was watching. Wow.

Then Suzanne's Suzie signal came blasting through. She was looking forward to making all three female trainees serve her, but she was also deeply envious of their opportunity to get three cocks in the same evening. Her signal was super strong - by far the loudest he had ever heard from her, but it was thankfully clear of any discordant 'Melanie Meltdown' sexual psychopathy. But it was not so thankfully full of fantasy images of multiple cocks penetrating her in every possible way. Double Wow.

Husky Varna groaned and began chanting "Yeah, oh yeah!" and frantically pounded his cock into Rene's mouth. She began breathing even more loudly through her nose, and made a strange strangling noise as Husky let loose. But her Suzie said she liked it. Husky certainly did. And she managed to get it all and keep it all down.

Ralph just kept up his steady pounding of the other Rene', gradually increasing the depth of his strokes while keeping a strong grip on the handles of her mask. He was still not reaching full depth, but he was getting deeper with each thrust. She was getting better and better at controlling her breathing, and was beginning to relax and enjoy herself.

Saskia, ever the top shelf athlete, had completely mastered Robbie's motions, and was not so gently tonguing and sucking him in perfect complement to his efforts. She was looking forward to him coming, and determined to suck him dry and drive him crazy. Robbie couldn't resist her anymore. He felt the wave moving from the center of his body and radiating toward Saskia. He was almost a spectator as he shot his first spurt into Saskia's willing mouth.

He heard Suzanne signal envy, wishing she was getting him instead of Saskia. Nice. But then he realized she wanted the same thing from Ralph and Husky. Too much information. Is this the kind of signal that Asa was talking about not being able to shut out?

He and Husky exhausted themselves at about the same time, and everyone in the room except the three masked and therefore blindfolded trainees turned to watch Ralph and the remaining Rene'. In addition to Suzanne and Lara, his fellow trainers, the audience included Nora, Mei Ling, Cisco, and Doctor Bella Andrada, the postdoc neurooncologist who wanted to be with Saskia and that Asa had warned him not to reveal anything about his abilities to. Big Liz and Little Marilyn had not joined Ralph tonight, as they were still in negotiations with Suzanne about she getting to be with Ralph versus the two girls each getting a one on one with me. Ralph did bring his audio gear, and had set up four speakers to play recordings of crowd noise and muffled conversations, so that it sounded to the trainees like at least a dozen more people were seated around the room and watching them. He had a remote control to play various noises and reactions when he wanted to make an impression on the trainees.

Robbie was amazed to see that Ralph's current Rene' was now well beyond comfortable with the situation. Although her hands were bound behind her and firmly attached to the wall, she was now lunging forward to take everything Ralph could give her! It looked almost like the motion that Mei Ling had taught the girls to use for a close quarters head butts when appropriate. This was close quarters head, all right. Ralph then totally lost control, grabbing Rene's head handles even more energetically and panting as he obviously filled her mouth with fluid.

Mei Ling and Suzanne both involuntarily mimicked her motions and whispered "Get it!" Robbie supposed that he and Cisco would have to deal with that. He was pretty sure Cisco was already comfortable with and even able to enjoy Mei Ling's desires, at least he said he was. Robbie was still dealing with it.

Suddenly his attention snapped back to Saskia, who was still enthusiastically sucking him well beyond dry, and her Suzie was desperately seeking some acknowledgement and approval. Robbie, certain she had cleaned him out, grabbed her handles and tilted her face up towards his and kissed her mouth tenderly. "Good girl!" he said loudly enough for all to hear. Ralph triggered some applause and Saskia's Suzie beamed contentment, and both Rene's signaled envy.

Husky emulated his frat brother, and kissed his Rene' tenderly, praising her loudly. "That was so good, beautiful!" Ralph triggered more applause, and then did the same for his Rene'. She was still panting frantically.

Robbie kissed Saskia once again and stepped over to the still panting Rene', making it clear she was his next trainee. Ralph moved toward Saskia and Husky to the remaining Rene'.

+++++++++++++++++++

Suzanne could not believe how envious she was of the trainees when the boys switched places. She was sure she could do even better than they had. Goosebumps covered her shoulders and breasts. Chills and shivers raced up and down her spine. Juices dripped down her legs. When it was her turn to work with the trainees, they were going to know instantly that she was really into being their Mistress. Get ready to lick it, you bitches!

She watched Saskia eagerly flow her mouth and throat onto Ralph's huge dick like a jellyfish encircling and engulfing its prey. She wanted it for herself. The two Rene's took to Husky and Robbie the same way. They were well beyond basic training and getting into some very advanced cock sucking. Lucky bitches!

She looked over at Mei Ling, who was apparently just as worked up as she was. Her tongue was out of her mouth, and she leaned back into Cisco, who was rubbing her shoulders and neck. She reached down and touched her thighs and groaned.

All three trainers suddenly shook and very obviously came again, and three trainees devoured them completely. Suzanne reached out and touched Nora on the knee, and Nora reciprocated.

The boys said they needed a break to recover before the third throat fucking session, and Suzanne stepped over to Saskia dramatically. All eyes in the room were on her. Dr. Andrada gasped out load as Suzanne stood just over Saskia, arms akimbo and legs shoulder width. Suzanne was afraid that Saskia would recognize her voice, so had told Robbie what she wanted him to say.

"Time for you to take a more active role, Saskia, in pleasing your new mistress. Do the best you can, and be totally aware of what pleases her or does not. You must work hard to make her come, several times, and if your performance is not sufficient for her, she will then grab you head and use you to please her properly."

Suzanne put one high heel boot up on the higher of the two rings attached to the wall, used one hand to steady herself against the wall, and with the other grasped the handle on top of Saskia's head. She moved it until Saskia's face was about an inch from Suzanne's snatch, which was glimmering even in the low light in the room. Everyone in the room heard Saskia gasp in shock, presumably as the smell and pheromones hit her.

Nora, surprisingly, sent a strong Suzie signal and whispered in one of Doctor Andrada's very pretty ears. "Do you think she is going to eat that pussy?" We were breaking new ground here, I guess.

Doctor Andrada, perhaps breaking some new ground herself, kissed Nora on the lips and said "I sure would!"

Nora laughed. "If you ever get the chance, don't miss it! Ask Saskia about it later tonight."

Saskia was leaning forward, trying to reach the source of that incredible odor, and Suzanne was using her old trick of holding it just out or reach, at least until her sub begged for it.

Saskia caught on quickly and shivered as she announced loudly to the audience "Please, I want it!"

Suzanne held fast.

Saskia almost screamed. "Please. Mistress, I want to eat your pussy!"

Suzanne smiled almost cruelly and slightly released her grip. Saskia pushed against her grip and reached her goal. Everyone in the room drew in a big breath, and Ralph pushed the remote and the speakers played a murmur running through the (virtual) crowd. It sounded very loud in the small space.

Nora reached over and rubbed Bella Andrada's thigh gently. "Bet you hope she feels the same way about you, don't you, Doc?" Man! Nora was really into this!

Saskia was too. She bonded onto Suzanne's preternaturally perfect snatch like she was stuck on with superglue. Her lips made a virtually vulcanized seal with Suzanne's inner lips and she rooted and sucked like a trained French pig finding truffles. We were all frozen in time watching her. Bella Andrada begin moving her head slightly in symphony with Saskia's ministrations, and Saskia's cooing, humming note of triumph filled the otherwise silent room.

Suddenly Suzanne sneezed loudly. Lara, Nora and I shared a look. That was quick, and that meant it would happen again soon.

Nora whispered to Bella "She often sneezes when she has a good orgasm."

Suzanne sneezed again, and again. Nora laughed. "Or when she has two or three!"

Suzanne stepped away from Saskia, the bent down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She said "Good Girl!" in almost the same tone I had used. Had Saskia recognized her voice?

I really couldn't tell, because Suzanne then quickly reversed her left and right hands on Saskia's mask handles as she turned to face the audience. She made eye contact with Bella, and then sat down on Saskia's face, wiggling her ass right down onto her mouth.

Saskia, now a bona fide sexual athlete, thrust her neck forward to meet Suzanne at least halfway. I inferred that her tongue was rolled up and thrusting forward. She looked like a pigeon pecking. Soon Suzanne was grunting with each of Saskia's little thrusts up and into her ass, and then a big sneeze resounded. Suzanne straightened up and walked casually back over to her chair in the front row, preening and looking at her nails.

Maybe this woman WAS too hot for me. I was stunned. Suzanne was by far the most powerfully exciting woman I had ever seen, and my impression had been overwhelmingly confirmed by at least a hundred guys and now a dozen women. They were powerless to resist her. But was that a good thing? All those wandering eyes and clucking tongues of people thinking I was out of my lane, out of my league, out kicking my coverage, etc. might just be right. But I could read her Suzie, and all those other people could not. I knew she was being honest with me about her blooming sexuality and unfulfilled desires, and I could literally feel how much she needed it. I could also feel how much she liked me, and Lara, and Nora. But what should I do about it? Would she really stay with me?

Husky and Ralph now made it clear that they no longer needed a rest - in fact they were quite ready to go, so I guess I should be too. Soon all three trainer/trainee throat fucking permutations had been checked off on our project plan. Lara and Nora took Saskia and hooked her up to the trapeze in the bedroom, and most of the audience quickly took seats on the carpet nearby, eager to view Act Two. Was I ready for it?

+++++++++++++++++++

Dwight was just about to send his weekly summary and recommendations into HQ when he got a text from Roger Sherman. "New developments. Meet for dinner at 1900." Roger meant Bucks in Woodside again. Please, not every night.

Dwight texted back "How about another restaurant?"

He was surprised that Roger did not resist, but replied with the address of a new place on East 3rd in San Mateo. Dwight took the scenic route, and enjoyed driving along El Camino Real to get there. It looked like an upscale diner for the same kind of VC and lawyer crowd that frequented Bucks, and the menu offered a bit of everything, in a brick and blackboard motif. A welcome change. When Dwight arrived, Roger had already put away two drinks and the waiter was just serving his third. What was he celebrating?

"Well, it looks like my recruitment of Shaniqua has broken the case wide open!"

Roger was easy to read. All he had been needed for was close the deal to recruit Shaniqua (aka Charlene Jackson Johnson) after Dwight had located her and set her up, but he already knew exactly who Roger's report would give all the credit to.

Roger was loquacious. "The Chinese have been running her for years, only she thought it was local business intelligence thieves, not foreigners. Her contact list was basically a stadium full of MSS recruits! About half of which we already knew about, and half we did not. Seeded all over the valley, too. Stage one is discover what has already been lost, then decide which ones to keep ignorant and feed bad or contradictory data too, and which ones to double."

The waiter came by and they ordered. At least that shut Roger up for a minute.

"Our Miss Charlene is pretty lucky, though. After she helps us set the hook in a few big fish, we will probably disappear here into witsec somewhere far away from California. The marshals won't even know her real story, and she will probably just concentrate on raising her little girl. Makes me feel proud!"

Dwight tried to keep a straight face.

"The Chinese have probably already figured out that your fearless leader over at your day job is a narcissistic managerial disaster, plus they already have the algorithms he developed copied and catalogued. But I'll tell you, Shaniqua's client list is amazing, and some of their 'idiosyncrasies' are extremely compromising material. We already have some take from her new jewelry that would sink a governor, and two federal judges, and keep several famous VC firms from ever raising another fund."

Their food arrived, a good thing because Roger needed something to sop up all the booze he had pounded. He scarfed his food just as quickly as he drank. Robbie sudden flashed on that old movie that Nora liked, "My Dinner with Andre" but with about half the IQ level.

"But you have certainly benefited from working for me, there Dwight the Dweeb Boy. The HQ boys are pulling you back in to design a national program to identify and recruit people to do more 'preventive penetrations' like this little op. If you can pull it off without me, which is of course in great doubt, you might be on track for a cushy desk job. I'm not sure you are cut out for field work, anyway!"

Roger would be aghast at some of the field work and even wet work that Dwight had already done, but he wasn't cleared to know about any of it, and probably never would be. With his sweet Carmencita waiting for him in DC, and already moved into his apartment, Dwight wouldn't mind a tour of duty in DC or even a long term posting.

He had already heard she was developing quite a reputation as a miracle worker, based on not only Dwight's full recovery from his literally jumping Pavel at the tennis tournament in Austin, but also several other guys and one woman that Carmencita had rehabbed in record time. Two of them were convinced that their careers would have been over without her. It was also rumored that her patients, including the females, ended up having a big crush on little Carmencita.

But Dwight was the only one she was engaged too. His bride to be already knew he really didn't work at the USDA, and she could also help him with the kind of physical therapy he really wanted.

+++++++++++++++++++

Rock "Red" Tappert got an email update on his latest submissions from his IP attorney, and was pleasantly surprised at the speed at which the examiners had acted. He knew sometimes "hot" subject areas like photonics got fast tracked for examination, but this was a record. He dashed off an email to Robbie Roberts, inviting him and as many woman as he wanted to bring to supper. He would have to tell Roberts about the patents before he left town. Plus, Veronica had made it abundantly clear that she wanted to meet Robbie and all his ladies again when she was "not tied up". Rock looked up at the shelf in his office, which held one of the little UDP 'party favor' dolls that commemorated Veronica's 'Rodeo Night', as she called it. He smiled warmly. That night had ushered in a new and very wonderful period in their relationship.

+++++++++++++++++++

Lara had added a few new bars and rings to her trapeze setup, and now had Saskia trussed up in a very compromising position, one that I had not seen before. It had an immediate effect on me. She was suspended with plush ropes from three points: a leather ring around her waist, another set of rings around her knees, and a final set around her wrists. She was otherwise naked. The basic idea of Act Two was for all three of us to fuck Saskia while she was bound, blindfolded, and totally unable to resist us.

Although Saskia didn't look anything like Suzanne (she was taller, bigger, more muscular, fair skinned, and her hair was dark, but shorter and not shiny raven black) suddenly I was sure it was Suzanne in the trapeze. Paging Dr. Freud, or at least Dr. Weltschmerz.

Saskia's Suzie signal snapped me out of it. She was desperate for us to get started. It was one of her most powerful recurring fantasies, and she was about to get it for real.

Then Suzanne's signal popped up even more strongly - sending a mixture of anger, envy and smoldering desire. Her rival was about to get something Suzanne desperately wanted, and she was going to get it first, and Suzanne had to watch it happen.

Saskia was breathing like a race horse, her ribs rising and falling and making her whole body swing and sway on the ropes. It had a nice rhythm, and suddenly I knew I could dance to it.

Ralph and Husky were waiting for me to initiate things. I decided to make it like I imagined Suzanne would want it, tender and slow, and then fast and rough. She could watch and anticipate what would happen to her soon. It would drive her totally crazy.

I kneeled near Saskia's head and began to kiss her gently on the neck. I whispered to her. "Saskia, we are going to fuck you now. All three of us, with everyone watching. There is nothing you can do but relax and enjoy it. Both of my friends are going to do just what I do, at least at first, and then we will improvise!"