My Other Mother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finished telling her about my day, minus such highlights as the rats, the mud, the falling, Bruce having to go home and my sudden attack of gut-rot, she went on to tell me about her day. She'd actually found a gig for the band, which she'd decided to call, The Grind, at a small pub in town called, The Hole In The Wall. It wasn't a high paying gig, but she was certain they were ready for a real audience and wanted them to have the confidence of an easy crowd and a paycheck. She was quite upbeat about it and it showed in her mood, making it hard to see my other mother as a bad thing, as usual.

We'd finished and were sitting there watching some light television together, glancing at one another's bodies every so often when, at ten after seven, there came the knock at our door.

I let them in this time, Joe in his usual drab garb with Roxanne in tow. She wore a bright yellow halter top with a pair of white denim shorts, snug and a bit skimpy. Joe held a shopping bag and stood in the middle of the floor looking at us approvingly, eagerly as I shut the door.

"All ready to pay your rent?" he leered.

Mum said nothing, only took up her usual proud and defiant attitude with him. Roxanne looked a bit nervous as she hesitantly nodded her silent greeting, looking from one of us to the other as though trying to make sure of our approval. Having been just as nervous last Friday, Joe would've suspected nothing.

"I'll take your silence as a yes," he laughed, taking a seat in Mum's chair at the table again. "Here, boy, take this."

He held out the bag and I dutifully went and took it from him, looking inside. It was a plastic shower curtain, the kind that's dark blue with really colourful fish and aquatic plant life all over it. It was still in the package along with two large bottles of what appeared to be baby oil.

Oh, boy.

"Give the curtain to your mother so she can spread it out on the bed," he instructed.

I did this too, Mum's eyes meeting mine for a questioning instant before she looked at the package I handed her from the bag. She blinked at it, but began opening it up to spread out, all of us watching the backs of her thighs as her skirt rode up in back, the tops of her stockings showing with a small, enticing glimpse of garter straps every so often. Once she was done, he spoke again while Roxanne watched, almost bug eyed from my chair.

"Now the both of you hop up on the bed. Boy, take the surprise bag with you."

We obliged, each of us kicking our shoes off with me in my bare feet, she sitting on her hip with her legs together.

"Should we have them kiss and make out?" Roxanne asked our Super. "So they can warm up?"

" ... Nah. Let's get 'em started cold. Kathleen, take your boy's pants off."

I straightened my legs, propping my upper body with my arms behind me and watched her lean over to start unfastening the front of my pants. She slowly pulled them down while her eyes stayed on the ever growing bulge in my underwear. I could see right down her shirt as she did this and the way her boobs loaded her bra in that position was nothing short of phenomenal.

"Oh, fuck... Look at him, Roxy, he's already hard for her. Nice undies... Leave those on for now, but take his shirt off."

Mum accomplished this at the same leisurely speed, her fingers trembling slightly, breath coming heavier, faster.

"Now, take one of the bottles from the bag. ... Surprise!"

Mum only looked blank faced at was in her hand and I had no idea what she was thinking.

"Go ahead and start oiling him up. Boy, spread your legs so she can get between them."

It was baby oil, but in gel form according to the label. Mum opened the top while getting to a kneeling position in front of me and between my legs. She turned the clear plastic container upside down and squeezed some out over my chest, allowing a thick string of it to land there and slowly run downwards under its own weight.

"More," Roxanne directed. "There's lots, so don't worry."

She dumped it over me liberally, the thick, flowing gobs running down my front and over my bulging desire. She moved on to my legs when told, running thick, sagging lines up and down each of them.

"Squirt some right down his underwear," Roxanne husked, sitting forward a little now as Joe was. "A lot of it."

She pulled the front of my underwear out and both of us watched as she practically filled them with the slippery gel. When she was done and allowed the elastic band to gently return to my abdomen, it felt out of this world, the way my prick was surrounded by the stuff and, with a small gasp, my hardon completed itself.

"Now, spread it around with your hands," Roxanne told her. "Make sure his whole body is covered."

That felt even better and I had to stifle a moan at my mother's loving touch on my shoulders, her hands slipping over them to my back and then around to my chest.

"Feel good, boy?" he asked me.

I just nodded, closing my eyes and enjoying this little treatment as I began to feel an ever increasing amount of the gel on the plastic shower curtain underneath me.

"I think you need more oil," Roxanne said while squirming slightly in her seat.

Mum complied, squeezing even more of the stuff out over my chest and down my back. She slowly rubbed this in as well before moving on to my legs, making the whole thing a brief, full body massage that really felt super after the day I'd had.

"Saving the best for last, Kathleen?" our Superintendant jeered.

"Shut up," she told him with a quiet humility.

This only evoked laughter from Joe and I reminded myself that these were probably the last laughs he'd have, at least for a long time. I had no idea what Mum had in store for him, but after the tales of the misery sisters, I knew it couldn't be good.

"Call your mother a slut, boy."

" ... Mum, you're a slut."

"Call her a fat whore."

" ... No."

"What?"

"I said no," I repeated, glaring at him hatefully.

I wasn't about to undo all those compliments on her body that I sincerely meant by calling her that. It was one thing to call her a whore, both of us knowing she loved it, but she wasn't fat and, after Dad leaving her for the sticklady, there was just no way in hell I was going to call her that.

"My mum is not fat and if you ever insinuate she is again, I'll break your fat fuckin' head, rent or no rent. Got that?"

I watched his expression change like the last time as he sat back a little, Mum's hands squeezing affectionately on my thigh as he replied, "Hey, don't get so excited, boy. No need to get like that."

"I'll be the judge of that," I told him.

He looked away from me, watching Mum's hands as he let the subject die. I looked back at her in time to receive a warm, approving kiss on the lips from her smiling mouth.

After a few quiet moments, Roxanne nervously cleared her throat and said, "Steven, why don't you lean back a bit so your mum can, uh, finish you up and... stuff."

I did this as the deepening, viscous pool ran over the curtain and towards Mum's knees in the depression they were now making. Her hands went to my chest and then to my sides, trailing down slowly to my hips as we looked at each other off and on, her lips slightly parted. She worked her way in, over my briefs as her attention fell to my hardened member, it's flesh colour clearly defined behind the oil soaked, white cotton. It lay in there on a slight diagonal, actually throbbing for her, trying to leap to her hand when her fingertips finally brushed across it, then ran down its length to my balls.

"I bet you wish you could suck that right now, don't you?" Joe challenged, a little hesitantly after the Jedi look I was sure I gave him.

She barely nodded, rubbing harder now as I gasped aloud.

"You love it, don't you?" Roxanne asked. "Sucking your own son's big, beautiful cock."

Her reply was a shameful nod, me knowing there was little shame in her over my cock.

"Tell me," our undercover friend toned.

" ... I love sucking my own son's cock," Mum quietly admitted, looking at her, then briefly to me before returning her attention to between my legs.

"What else?"

"I love it when he... sticks it between my tits."

"And...?"

" ... I love his cum on my face... and... in my mouth."

"Ohh, god," Roxanne hissed, spreading her legs and caressing her own, bare inner thigh.

"Go ahead and get it out." Joe instructed, mostly over the little start I gave him and rubbing himself through his pants.

"Yeah," Roxanne agreed. "Show us what you made."

"Mmm," my mother replied, totally turned on with her hard nipples now pokingly visible through both her bra and shirt.

It felt so good, her hand creeping into the leg hole of my briefs, grabbing hold of me and slowly working it to the side and out. My oiled balls easily fell out right after with a little help from her other hand pulling the crotch of my underwear aside. Everyone in the room made a small sound except me when my mother began proudly stroking my rock hard member, the oil making wet sounds between it and her hand as it travelled slowly up and down.

"Uhh-hh! Ohh, Mum!"

" ... Yeah... play with the head," Joe encouraged."

And there was pride in Mum's expression, as much as the pride she obviously took in handling me, and I once again got the full measure of her expertise in this. She and her touch owned me.

"I think he needs more oil," Joe suggested.

She picked up the bottle and, while holding me with her hand, oozed a large amount out over the head of my cock, a lot of it running between my legs and down to the oil puddle she was kneeling in.

"Ohhh, yeah, Mum..." I breathed. "Stroke my cock. Uhh!"

"Oooooh, sweetie pie..." she passionately hissed, gladly stroking my hardness again while now massaging my balls with her other hand.

After a minute of this treatment I was getting damned close, but Roxanne felt it was time to move on.

"Umm, I think it's Kathleen's turn now."

Mum looked over, regretfully taking her hands from me as I sat forward again. She moved back, spreading her knees for balance in the slippery puddle as I got to mine across from her, trying not to smile in anticipation.

"Don't be afraid to use it all," the pig said as I took the new bottle in my hand, the one Mum used on me still about a quarter full. "Kathleen, stick those fuckin' big tits out for him... Yeah, there ya go."

As she did this before me, I opened the bottle and upended it over the top of her chest and squeezed. Having more hand strength, a surprising amount of the stuff deposited itself, she jumping a little at the oily contact. I squirted a bunch more and moved the thick stream up over her shoulders, dousing the bared skin inside the wide collar of her shirt and making sure a large amount would run down the back of it.

I returned to her front, watching what I already poured there sagging down over and between her breasts, soaking the cloth beneath them and making it cling to her body as she moaned quietly. I poured more all over, almost salivating as wave after heavy wave ran down her chest, coating the white garment and slowly soaking in, the access running over and down to hang from the bottoms of her breasts.

"Stick it right down her shirt," Roxanne panted, slowly rubbing her pussy through her shorts.

I did so, not sparing the bottle whatsoever before reaching around her and sticking it down the back of her collar to add more back there. Pulling her into me with a very audible "squish" from inside her shirt, I spread it around with my other hand while she moaned louder, loving this even more than I had.

"Down her skirt..." Roxanne breathed.

I squirted down the back of her skirt first, watching it quickly darken the top of the light Gray material before separating from her to do her hips, then her front. By the time I was finished it was running slow streams down the inside of her thighs, a steady, thick drip coming from between them as if it were running from inside her pussy.

As though I should have thought of it myself, Joe said, "Take her skirt off, boy."

The freedom to stare at my mother's body is how I knew the skirt would simply unclasp at her waist. She seemed a little surprised I had this knowledge as I quickly stripped her of it, tossing it to the foot of the bed and taking a good look at what was underneath.

She was also wearing white bikini underwear, but of the Lady's variety, soaked in oil like mine were with her swelled, pouting lips clearly visible beneath them. It was one of the biggest turn-ons I'd ever experienced.

"Work it in now," Roxanne softly, haltingly instructed. "Work it in all over... Yeah, oh Steven... Put your hands everywhere. All over your mother's beautiful body."

I started with her shoulders and worked my way down her chest, grabbing her tits and kneading, gently working them against one another in her soaked shirt and bra.

"Ohhh... Oh, baby, Mummy... likes that..." she passionately whispered.

Her hands found my cock and she held on to it with both, squeezing and slowly pumping as her eyes closed. Her back had arched even further and she moaned aloud when I dumped more oil down her chest and inside her now translucent pullover. One of her low riding bra cups had slipped down, the hard, dark nipple freed and clearly discernable. I grabbed it in my fingers through her top, pinching and twisting, pulling like I'd seen her do.

"Oooooh!"

By the time I was done, that boob was hanging half out of her bra and at an odd angle while I ran my hands all over her stomach and hips, exposing her narrow, white garter strap, also soaked in oil. When I was done there, I dumped yet more down her chest, back and arms, emptying the bottle. I watched as it ran down her garter straps and from the crotch of her panties, helping to create an even larger viscous puddle under our knees.

"Oh, fuck!" Joe panted, his dick out, pants pushed down to his knees and playing with himself while he watched. "Roxy, get over here and suck me."

"I paid my rent, Joe."

" ... Well, maybe your rent just went up."

"I paid my rent," she quietly, but firmly repeated.

"Ohhh, Mum! Feels so good!" I sincerely groaned, drawing Joe's attention from Roxanne, who now had her shorts pushed halfway down her thighs, one hand inside her sea foam green boycuts.

I grabbed the bottle she'd been using, gingerly pulled her briefs away from her abdomen and squeezed the bottle hard over and over, ejaculating its contents against her belly and down her panties before reaching around her to do the same thing in back. She moaned softly in my ear, still pumping my cock with both hands, her amazing breasts thrusting from between her upper arms and against my chest.

Then I began rubbing that in, slowly and unapologetically moving my hands all over her ass, thighs and back up again to rub her pussy, making her flinch and cry out in pleasure. I lost myself in this, both hands rubbing her crotch, in and out from the back and front, down her hips, up her thighs and between her cheeks.

"Ohh, honey! Ohhh! Ohhh, baby, fuck!" she whined.

"Ohh, god...!" Roxanne dramatically exclaimed. "They're so... beautiful together! "Uhh- h!"

"Ha- havin fun with her, boy?"

I only nodded, barely taking any attention away from her at all.

"Ever think about fuckin' her?"

Mum inhaled sharply at this as I hesitated, but nodded again.

"How 'bout you, Kathleen? You ever fantasize about your boy's cock up inside you?"

"I... that would- be too... ooohhh! That's going too f-farrr."

"But, have you fantasized about it?" he pressed.

"I... yes, but... Mmmm?"

With an obvious effort, she let go of my dick and pushed me and my hands away from her, looking at our two visitors with only a shred of composure.

"That's going too far. I- I can't have actual... sex. Not with my own son."

"He's eaten your pussy," Joe countered. "You've sucked his cock and both of you loved it. I'd call that sex."

" ... It's... It's not the same thing, it's too... it's so wrong."

"Boy... did you like tearing your mother's panties off last week?"

"Yeah," I quietly admitted.

"Well, I'll tell you what," he replied. "Since she doesn't seem too into it... I want you to rape your mother."

I think we were both surprised at this and we only looked at him while the idea struck a chord within me. He smiled at our reaction while Roxanne paid close attention, her jaw slightly open like Mum's.

"Yeah," he added. "Just think of all the times she pissed you off, all the times she spanked you when you were a kid. All the times she yelled at you and wouldn't let you have your way, all the times she grounded you. I can just imagine what it was like with the bitch. She deserves it, boy. ... Doesn't she?"

I looked slowly around at Mum, she at me. Her expression of alarm spoke of the expression that must have been on my face as I beheld her, kneeling there with her legs spread, an oiled goddess there for my pleasure.

"Ohh, sweetie pie... You don't really want to rape mummy, do-"

I grabbed the front of her shirt and promptly tore it open, totally getting off on the look of surprise that leapt to her features. She tried to stop me, but it was too late and the boob that had fallen free of her bra was suddenly completely exposed. Then I just went crazy with it, grabbing her bra and wrenching it down and off, breaking both straps and the clasp at the back in the process before it slapped down on the floor.

"Sweetie pie!" she yelped, trying to ward me off as I tore her shirt down further, so its shoulders were at her elbows, both her shiny breasts completely exposed.

Her body was jerked and hauled by my actions and when I pushed her down and grabbed the front of her panties for the same type removal, she grabbed them as well, making it a quick, violent tug of war until they were shredded.

"Honey, noooo!" she begged uselessly. "I'm your mu- ahhh!?"

I threw myself on her, both of us down in the large puddle of gel and struggling against each other. She actually put up one hell of a fight and I didn't use my Jujitsu training because I was enjoying her struggles too much to have them stop too soon, so we continued to gasp and grunt, twisting and rolling in the oil while she surprised me with her strength, making me wonder if I'd have to use my training after all.

But once I got her on her back, my hips between her slick, oil shined thighs, it was as good as over for her. Her legs swung and kicked around as I held her arms pinned by her wrists at either side of her shoulders, holding them down with my weight as I ground my slippery, eager manhood against her wet pussy.

"No! No-o!" she protested in high pitched, breathless gasps as my cockhead began grinding her clit. "Mmm-mm! Mmmm! No! Uh-h!"

"Oooooohhhh!" Roxanne moaned, getting off vicariously, fingers busily playing between her legs while Joe stared, pumping himself quickly, pausing to spit on his palm before continuing with sagging jaw.

My cockhead was suddenly caught in Mum's opening, making her expel a sound something like a hiccup as I paused, allowing it to slowly find it's slippery way inside as her struggles renewed. After a short pause of appreciation, I just went the rest of the way, slowly shoving my spike up inside my own mother's deep and delicious pussy.

"Oh, sweetie pie, no! Ah- awwwwww! Owwww, oh, gaaaaawwddd, baby, you're hurting your mummyyyy!!"

Oh, she was tight, just like I knew. Possibly even tighter than Staci, and I also knew Mum was telling me the truth about me being bigger than Dad was and that she hadn't had sex in years. The best part was watching her body writhe beneath me, her eyes wide open as she beheld me in drop jawed shock and wonder, possibly that I'd take her like this and so enjoy it. Whatever the reason, her agonized wailing drowned out my groans as I slowly drove myself deeper and deeper until I felt her end, still pushing until our pelvises pressed hard together as her wailing turned to outright screaming.