My Over-Sexed Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had come a long way from being reluctant to swear, I guessed David's big, thick cock had something to do with that. Vera lay on the bed beside Leigh and I mounted her and fucked in unison with David.

Vera got between Leigh's legs and began to eat her pussy. To my knowledge this was the first time another woman had touched my wife sexually but she didn't seem to mind. I watched Vera spread my wife's pussy lips apart and slide her tongue along the slit and onto her clit. David straddled Leigh's chest and his dick found her mouth while I knelt behind Vera and entered her. My wife gurgled on David's cock as she climaxed spurring Vera to an orgasm that sent a hot flood rushing over my shaft.

David and I stood beside the bed as Vera climbed on top of Leigh and tongued her nipples then moved up and kissed her full on the lips. It was very exciting watching my wife like this and seeing how much she was enjoying it. David opened a bedside table drawer and produced a double dong about two feet long and lubricated both ends. He worked it into Leigh's pussy first then bent it around and inserted it into his wife. David and I stroked our cocks as we watched the rubber cock filling their pussies. Vera moved to where Leigh could suck her nipples and maul her big tits.

I lay on the bed and Leigh got on top and slid her wet pussy over my cock. David stood over me and shoved his dick into my wife's mouth and Vera sat on my face. It was really horny to eat another man's wife while fucking your own as she sucks on a huge, hard cock. Our wives then stood beside the bed and bent over and we fucked them from behind, changing places several times until we both ejaculated.

We showered again, dressed and decided to go out for dinner. The King's Head was an English-style pub and we found a booth in a corner. Leigh sat with David and Vera with me. As we ate we stole subtle feels of one another, it may have been immature but it sure felt sexy. Vera wore a short skirt with no underwear and I could finger her pussy easily. We had chicken wings and I dipped my fingers in the sauce and smeared it over and in her pussy telling her I would lick it clean on the way home in the SUV. Leigh went to the washroom and David slid to the inside of the booth. When she returned she sat on the outside and David directed her hand to the napkin on his lap and she discovered he had taken his cock out. As we ate and chatted, my wife slowly jerked and played with David's dick and balls under the table. On the way back Vera and I broke the seat belt laws and I managed to recover all the sauce from her pussy. As David drove, Leigh kept David's cock nice and hard with her talented fingers.

Back at the house our ladies went off upstairs to change while David and I made our way to the family room.

"Have a look at this," David said as he slipped a disc into the DVD player.

A woman lay on a bed playing with herself and when the camera zoomed in I saw it was Vera. Two men appeared and got on the bed, their cocks already hard and they proceeded to give her a comprehensive fucking culminating with both men cumming over her face.

"I filmed that about a year ago," David said then added, "I'll show you something else when the gals get here."

We heard them on the stairs and they came into room. Vera looked very much the tart in a very tight, shiny black dress that barely covered her ass or tits. The garter straps led down to black fishnet stockings and stilettos. Leigh, on the other hand, wore white and appeared virginal in contrast. The satin basque pushed her tits up invitingly and the tiny thong strained to cover her pussy. White stockings, stilettos and elbow-length gloves completed her sexy outfit. Our wives sat on the couch between us and Leigh began to masturbate me with her silky, gloved hand. David got up and sorted through several DVDs and put one in the player. He sat back down and Vera toyed with his erection with one hand while teasing Leigh's clit with the other. The big-screen TV came to life and there was Vera putting on lipstick in front of a mirror. It appeared to be a hotel room and by the skimpy red outfit she was wearing it was time for sex. In response to knocking we were treated to great views of her naked ass and legs clad in red stockings and spike heels as she walked over to the door. She opened it and in came five black guys. They gathered in the centre of the room and Vera joined them. They pawed her body, squeezed her tits and ass and rubbed her pussy while tongues probed her mouth. She went to her knees and after a flurry of belts and zippers, five black cocks surrounded her. The men yanked on their big erections and she took one in her mouth and one in each hand. A man played with her tits as another knelt behind her and fondled her ass and pussy. They rotated around her with all cocks finding her hands and mouth then she was led her over to the bed. She lay on her back and a tongue immediately found her clit and fingers pumped in and out of her vagina. Again, the men mauled her body and big, black cocks fucked her mouth while her hands were kept busy. The disc lasted ninety minutes and Vera was methodically fucked in many positions and combinations. It was far more erotic than any professional porn being produced today with phony blondes covered in tattoos and piercings and unconvincing acting. Vera enjoyed every second, her orgasms were frequent and intense with cunt cream running down the crack of her ass and covering the men's dicks. The big cocks fucked her one after another and it ended with close-ups of cum filling her pussy and splattered over her ass and face.

As we watched, Leigh toyed with my cock, giving it little jerks, teasing the head and fondling my nuts. Several times I had to stop her, watching Vera on the TV was bringing me close to ejaculation. My fingers were busy in her pussy and she was sopping wet. She was turned-on by what she was seeing as much as me. One scene showed two cocks in Vera's pussy, one in her mouth and one in each hand. It excited Leigh so much she squirmed through an orgasm causing Vera to comment, "I don't blame you, I did the same thing, it was wonderful."

"Let's talk about it later, I want to hear everything," my wife gasped.

Our wives changed places and sat on our laps. I pawed Vera's big tits as she slid up and down on my cock but I was so aroused by the DVD I soon shot a stream of hot sperm into her. David was giving Leigh a steady fucking then pulled out and stood in front of her. She leaned forward and began sucking his big erection.

"I think Leigh should make a movie, what do you say?"

At first she dismissed the idea but we cajoled her for a while and she finally agreed. David got the camera and showed me how to operate it. He and Vera sat on either side of Leigh on the couch and I started with a long shot. Vera played with Leigh's tits as they kissed and David pulled her thong to one side and worked on her vagina and clit while she masturbated his huge erection. I zoomed in to show the ladies duelling tongues then panned down to Vera's hands on my wife's tits. A close-up of David's fingers rubbing Leigh's clit and probing her pussy showed how wet she was. Next it was Leigh's gloved hand working its magic over David's rock hard dick and for the next thirty minutes I filmed Leigh being fucked, fingered and sucked in a variety of positions and combinations. I filmed my wife's pussy being pounded and stretched by David's thick cock and Vera eating her pussy as David knelt beside them and jerked off. When he was about to cum, Vera spread Leigh's pussy lips and David shot his load all over her vagina and Vera's face.

David poured a couple of drinks while Leigh and Vera went upstairs to change. "I need this, a shower can wait a few minutes," he said.

"I second that. What a horny night this is," I replied just as Vera came back into the room, traces of semen still in her hair.

"Just to let you know, Leigh and I will be taking a shower together, girl talk and stuff," she said and sashayed back towards the stairs.

"Do you still keep in touch with those black guys?" I asked.

"Yes, you may have noticed Vera likes their company and we do get together from time to time. Why?"

"I'd love to watch Leigh with them, she was really turned-on watching that DVD you made and I've always fantasized about black guys fucking her tight, blonde pussy and seeing her suck huge black cocks."

"Yeah, I'd pay to see that. How about Leigh, Vera and those guys, I'm sure they'd have no objections to having two horny white gals at their disposal. Maybe they have a few more friends who'd like to join in, make it a real big gangbang? We could watch and videotape it?"

"That would be great" I said eagerly, my mind already picturing Leigh stuffed with black dicks.

I didn't inquire what took place in the shower with Vera; I knew Leigh would tell me when she was ready. The following two weeks were hectic and then we had to travel to a wedding. One of Leigh's nephews had finally proposed after an eight-year courtship and we had been invited to the blessed event. The two-hour flight was due to land at three-thirty on Friday and we were staying at the Four Seasons until Monday.

The flight was uneventful and we arrived at the hotel a little after five. There was a line-up at the check-in counter with five guests in front of us. Leigh went across to one of those stands containing local attractions and browsed through them. Two clerks manned the front desk; a lady in her fifties and a young black man. I noticed he kept looking up from his computer and glancing over at Leigh. He seemed unable to stop himself and looked over frequently. She was leaning against the stand in a way that made her ass stick out in a very provocative way. I smiled and thought how she was still able to turn the heads of young men with that beautiful caboose.

I finally reached the desk and read Bryan on the clerk's name tag. He was professional, polite and checked us in efficiently and handed me two access cards to room 414. Leigh joined me and as we walked to the elevator I glanced over my shoulder and saw him looking in our direction. In the room, Leigh opened the suitcases and organised their contents on hangers, in drawers and the bathroom while I tested the king-size bed.

"There's plenty of room for three on here."

Leigh popped her head around the bathroom door, gave me a puzzled look and asked, "What do you mean?"

"That guy, Bryan, at the desk. He couldn't keep his eyes off your ass."

"Oh, don't be silly, he can't be much more than twenty-two."

"Yes, with raging hormones, a big, black cock full of sperm and a strong desire to lay a mature white woman with a lovely ass. He could probably stay hard for hours and cum three or four times."

"Stop it! You're making me horny, let's freshen up before dinner."

We showered and got ready for dinner. Leigh wore a tight dress and high heels that really showed off her ass.

"Let's test out my theory," I suggested as we were about to leave the room. "To the right of that attractions stand there's a coffee table and armchairs. You take the elevator and I'll take the stairs. Go to the desk and ask Bryan about restaurants in the area and I'll watch from the stairs door across the lobby, I can see the front desk, stand and coffee table from there. Go to the stand, drop one of the leaflets and bend over to pick it up. Then go to the coffee table and bend to pick up a newspaper."

"You are devious; a remnant from the military is it, another covert operation? If it will make you happy I'll do it but I think you're wrong, he's not interested in an old white broad like me, even if I do have a beautiful ass"

"You underestimate yourself, besides, I enjoy seeing men lust after you and I've always wanted to watch you with a black man, you know that, maybe Bryan could be the first. Is that what you and Vera talked about in the shower?"

She blushed ever so slightly before replying, "Never mind what we talked about," and marched down the hall to the elevator.

I knew she wanted to get fucked by black guys ever since seeing the DVD and hoped Bryan would want to be the first.

I rushed down the stairs and took up my position. Bryan was alone at the desk and busying himself on the computer. Leigh went up to the desk and I watched as they spoke. Bryan did a lot of smiling and handed my wife a small card. She nodded her thanks and walked over to the stand, Bryan never took his eyes off her. When she bent over he moved a hand down from the desk and I suspected he was fondling his cock. She strolled to the coffee table and bent over, I could see Bryan's right arm moving quickly then it suddenly stopped and his hand returned to the computer keyboard. The lady co-worker had returned and the desk resumed his typing. Leigh sorted through the papers and bent over from time to time and Bryan stole glances in her direction. I'd seen enough and approached the desk and asked Bryan to get a cab for us. On the way to the restaurant I told my wife what I had seen.

"My bending over actually had him playing with himself," she said with a smile.

"Scouts honour," I replied, raising two fingers in salute. "He would be in your panties in a heartbeat given the chance. He probably lies in bed jerking off as he thinks about fucking a mature white woman."

"He is rather cute....and....Vera did convince me I should try a black man. She told me in great detail how she felt when all those men were giving it to her and I've thought about it a lot. Do you really think he would want me?"

She blushed and my cock stiffened as I imagined her with young Bryan. Then visions of several big cocks entering her, one after the other, spewing their seed into and over her, flashed through my brain. One step at a time, I said to myself, one step at a time.

"There's only one way to find out, I'll ask him."

"How would you do that?" she puzzled; excitement in her voice.

"Leave it to me; I'll make him an offer he can't refuse, I said with the best impression of Vito Corleone I could muster"

"Okay, Godfather, if you're so sure", she said mockingly and rubbed her hand over my hard dick. "Thinking about this has got me all wet and horny, but what if he says no?"

"He won't, just hope his dick is as big as his imagination."

The restaurant Bryan had suggested was excellent and we went on from there to visit Leigh's family and didn't get back to the hotel until almost 3:00am. We said goodnight to the solitary desk clerk and made our way to bed.

Saturday dawned bright and clear and the wedding went as smooth as any wedding does. My plan for getting her fucked with a black cock was straightforward and on the way back to the hotel I briefed her.

The clock in the lobby had just reached 11:30 when we entered and I was relieved to see Bryan at the desk. Loud enough for him hear, I told Leigh to wait and I would be back in a few minutes. I went to the elevator and she sat in one of the chairs by the coffee table and showed a lot of leg. Giving me time to come down the stairs and take my place at the door, she got up and went over to look at the attraction leaflets again but this time she dropped several and took her time picking them up. Bryan's eyes never left her and when she bent over his hand went to his crotch. After the leaflets were picked up she headed for the elevator, smiled and said goodnight to Bryan as she passed. I waited a minute and approached the desk.

"Hi Bryan, still here I see, what time does your shift end?"

"Midnight but it's usually 12:30 by the time the night clerk has been brought up to speed.

I nodded then said, "I've noticed you like to leer at my wife whenever she bends over."

An expression of shock and fear crept over his face, "Sir, I...I don't know what you mean, I nev..."

"Listen, I've been watching you so don't try to deny it. If you want to do more than just rub your dick behind the desk, come to room 414 when you are done here, you won't regret it," and I walked to the elevator.

Leigh had removed her dress, bra and thong and was only wearing stockings and heels.

"What happened?" she asked nervously.

"If he's man enough he'll be here in about forty-five minutes. Now, get on the bed and spread your legs, I want some of that pussy before you give it to a big black cock. Her pussy was wet and willing and after giving her a good, hard fuck, I came in her mouth. She had a quick shower then put her stockings, heels and a fresh thong on and sat nervously on the couch, watching TV and looking at the clock every thirty seconds. She was very horny and anxious as she sat with her legs apart, occasionally rubbing her hand over her thong and it wasn't long before a thin line of moisture appeared.

"Do you think he'll come? I'm so horny, the waiting is killing me."

"The only thing I'm sure of is that if he comes he will definitely cum. Big loads of cum in your pussy and down your throat, all night long, over and over again," I replied, dramatically, just to tease her.

"Enough already, I'm already creaming all over my new thong, I'll need a fresh one if you keep it up."

"I won't keep it up but he will; his cock will be up all night, especially up that wet, hungry pussy of yours." With that she threw a cushion at me and I felt I had teased her enough, besides, he may not show up.

At 12:34 there was three knocks at the door. They made Leigh jump and she gave me a hopeful stare. I gave a victorious smile and went to the door. Bryan looked nervous as he shuffled into the room but he was here. "There she is, my wife Leigh," I said, waving an arm in her direction. "She hoped you'd come, in more ways than one."

He smiled weakly and nodded his hello and she blushed and said, "Hi, Bryan." "You're a good judge of an ass, Bryan and my wife has one of the finest you will ever see. I think you owe him a good look after teasing him in the lobby, get up and bend over for him."

She stood up and bent over the couch, moving her butt around provocatively.

"Come, take a closer look," I said and led him over to her. "Feel it, squeeze it, spank it if you want, she likes that." His hand hesitantly roamed over her ass. "Look at her thong, see how wet it is; she wants you to feel it." His fingers brushed lightly over the thin strip of fabric. "Harder, rub it harder, pull it up tight." He followed my suggestions and pulled on the thong, Leigh's pussy lips were exposed on either side of the thin strip of material and he rubbed hard along it. "Pull it to one side and stick your fingers in, give her the first black finger fucking."

He was beginning to relax and sensing this was really happening. He freed her pussy and two then three long fingers explored her wet, hot hole. She wriggled her ass about and moaned as his digits worked on her slippery twat. She straightened up and his hands mauled her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. Leigh reached for his crotch and glanced at me. Her mouth opened slightly, her eyes widened and the look of pleasant surprise on her face told me that whatever she was handling had her approval and a satisfied, horny smile spread almost from ear to ear. Bryan grabbed my wife's ass and pulled her close. They kissed, grinding their hips into one another until she broke breathlessly away.

"Let's get you out of these clothes," she said and proceeded to unbutton his shirt. Sliding down onto her knees, she undid his pants and they fell to the floor. There was a considerable bulge in his underwear and when she pulled them down his cock sprang into view. It was semi-hard and hung down in a curve over a large, loose ball sac. Although not as thick as David's it was longer and Leigh took hold of it with both hands. She caressed the head with one hand while the other jerked the shaft and gently fondled his nuts. It hardened to an incredible size and my wife shook it about playfully. This was going to be something to watch this massive black cock fuck her. Her mouth and tongue went to work, teasing the head as she wanked him, running her tongue along the shaft and stuffing as much into her mouth as she could manage. She lifted the hard pole to lick his nuts and it almost reached his nipples. It reminded me of a nightstick as she jerked and ran her hand over it.