My Own Bus Driver

Story Info
Car breakdown brings fun with a total stranger.
1k words
4.09
28.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

I was waiting for the repairman to come fix my car, which had broken down in front of the school bus barn. I went in to use their phone, and while waiting, I looked around at all the buses. Thinking of my childhood memories, riding the bus to school and being young and carefree again, giggling with Susie and acting like I didn't see Jimmy Baker. Smiling to myself at some of those memories, I noticed a bus pulling in. The driver got out of the bus and turned around to walk away, stopping when he saw me standing there. Damn, I don't remember any of my bus drivers looking that hot. He was tall with curly hair, well built and the greenest eyes you ever saw.

He was staring at me as I stared back at him, my sexual desire starting deep inside me. The look in his eyes showed me he really liked what he saw, as he looked me up and down slowly. Stopping to enjoy my lips, my breasts, and my legs and back up to my lips. While licking his lips, in anticipation, he looked me in the eyes with the unspoken question.

My desire had become so intense from just looking at him; I knew I had to have him. Saying nothing, I walked over to him taking his hand and walking back to the bus he had just left.

Going inside to the top stair I turned around, bending over slightly, and placed my lips on his. Gently at first, then deeper and harder as he caressed my face while we kissed. God, he tasted so good I didn't want it to end, our tongues intermingling as our breathing quickened. Taking my lips away from his, I caressed his face gently while we backed further into the bus as we started undressing each other. Staring into each other's eyes as we fumbled in haste to remove each other's clothing.

Finally free of clothing, I started kissing down his neck while he caressed my breasts. Bending over he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth as I held his head gently. Moaning softly, I moved closer so he could have better access to both nipples as he sucked and nibbled. His tongue swirled around each nipple, as he seemed to very gently nip around each one. I was getting so excited as his hand trailed down to my wet pussy, I gasped as he stuck a finger inside. He softly moaned as he felt how aroused I was, pumping his finger in and out of my soaking wet mound. First one gently, then two a little faster, it felt so good I was squirming with pleasure.

Licking his way back up to my lips, he growled as his lips covered mine. I pulled away to finish licking my way down his neck and to his nipples. I hated when he pulled his fingers out of me but I needed to taste him so bad.

As I licked into his belly button, he moaned softly as I licked my way down to his hard throbbing cock.

Licking the first drops of pre cum off the head of his cock was so good, he tasted so sweet. Licking the head in small circles, his breath quickened, as I gently nibbled on the edge around the head of his throbbing cock. He tasted so good, so hot as I licked up and down his hard shaft. He was caressing my hair as he leaned his head back in pleasure; I lowered my mouth down to take it all. Pumping him in and out of my mouth as his hips began to match my rhythm. He was starting to tremble as he held onto the back of the seat while I was licking and sucking on him. His cock felt so good throbbing in my mouth.

He pulled me up to him as he kissed me deeply. Laying me back on the seat, he began to lick and kiss my nipples again. I was so hot and wet that I did not want him to ever quit. Licking his way down my belly, I began to tremble as he got closer and closer to my soaking wet pussy. Moaning for him to hurry and eat me, I gasped as his tongue flicked my swollen clit. God, It felt so good as he licked me up and down as I fucked his face, getting closer and closer to cumming. He was licking me like a man possessed as he slipped two fingers into me. Just as I thought I was going to get release he stopped and stood up. Whimpering in protest as he stopped, he pulled my hips up and slammed his hard cock into my trembling pussy.

Stopping so we could get accustomed to each other, he started fucking me slow at first.

He was smiling as he could see the effect he was having on me. His eyes darkening in pure sexual lust and mine begged for him not to stop. Then faster and harder he pumped, as we both started murmuring unintelligible words as he fucked me all the way to heaven. As we both started to cum, the only sounds were the echoes of skin against skin both wanting, no needing to cum together. We both came hard as our juices flowed together as if we would never stop cumming.

As we started to catch our breath, knowing it was the best cum either of us had ever had. He was lying on top of me, both of us spent; he rose up and looked at me. He kissed me so intensely and gently that I almost wanted to cry. Getting up so we could get dressed before we got caught, he pulled me to him and kissed me hard and then more tenderly as our kiss deepened. When we were done dressing, we looked at each other completely satisfied and smiled. Walking off the bus, we both walked away without looking back. Damn, I wish I would have gotten that man's name.

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers