My Own Heaven Ch. 26

Story Info
Heather finally experience's anal sex.
6.1k words
4.55
32.4k
5

Part 26 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

I have to admit, as I walked down the stairs to where Keith was waiting for me, I was afraid. Even though he had cleaned me out with what seemed like gallons of water -- three times -- and used bigger and bigger plugs up my ass to stretch me out each time, I still had butterflies in my stomach. I've wanted him to fuck me up the ass ever since that day in the shower, but I still couldn't imagine his big, fat cock all the way up my little ass. As usual, I would depend on Keith to keep me safe... and I did have my safe word.

Other than the butterflies, my stomach felt completely empty. No surprise there considering how much water had been pumped into and flushed out of me. Looking back, being made to take the enemas was humiliating, but exciting. Keith teased and excited me with his fingers while I was bent over the ottoman with my wrists cuffed behind my back, and my ass filling with water. Holding me against him while the cold water pumped up inside me was erotic and fed right into my submissive and masochistic sides.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and the first thing I noticed was that the poles with the big plastic bags of water were gone. The other thing, with all the silver poles, had been moved to the center of the room right in front of the fire place. I still couldn't figure out exactly how it was going to be used, but I was sure I was going to become intimately familiar with it very soon.

Tina wasn't down yet, which surprised me since she was down before me after each enema. Keith came up to me and led me to one of the chairs and had me sit down. I gasped as the cold leather touched my bare ass, but Keith put his hand on my shoulder to keep my bare little ass on the cold leather. I wiggled and whined but it was more to excite Keith than because of my discomfort.

Tina came down the stairs as I stopped wiggling. Phil led Tina to the other chair, and she gasped, too, at the cold leather on her cute, naked ass.

Keith knelt in front of me and started to put the ankle cuffs on me that matched the ones on my wrists. Phil was doing the same thing to Tina and now the butterflies were going crazy in my flat little belly. Whatever they had planned, we were going to be held in place and unable to move or resist.

When the cuffs were in place, Keith had me stand and walk to the thing in the center of the room. As I said before, it consisted of silver metal poles and two leather pads, one on each side of the main pole going up and down the center.

As we got to the device, Keith took me in his arms and I thought he was going to lock my wrist cuffs behind my back but he didn't. He kissed me softly and deeply and I could feel my pussy lips get damp. "I've been looking forward to this for a long time," he whispered still holding me, "but if it is too much for you, or you want it to stop, just say your safe word. I want your sexy little ass so bad, but I want it to be good for you, too."

"I want this as bad as you do," I whispered against his chest, "I'm just afraid. You're so big," I looked down between us at the bulge in the front of his pants, "and I'm so small."

He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead, "I'll take care of you, don't be afraid to use your safe word if you want me to stop." I knew Keith would take care of me. I knew it was going to hurt, the enema plugs hurt, but I wasn't as afraid anymore. His telling me not to be afraid to use my safe word, even though the big bulge in his pants told me how bad he really wanted me, made me want to give him my ass even more. Keith turned me so the leather pad at the center of the device was against the front of the very top of my thighs. I was still about eighteen inches away from the center pole and there was a pad, just like mine, on the other side. Keith took my hand as Phil led Tina to the other side and pressed the front of her thighs up against the other pad.

Keith took my wrist and extended my arm to the end of the horizontal silver pole sitting atop the center pole in front of me and clipped my wrist cuff to the end of the pole. This made me bend forward sticking my cute little ass out. Phil was doing the same thing to Tina as Keith secured my other wrist to the pole at the other end. When Phil attached Tina's other wrist, I could see what they were doing to us.

We both had our arms stretched straight out to the sides and locked by our wrist cuffs to the end of the steel pole. This bent us over with the leather pads pushed against the tops of our thighs making our asses stick out -- two naked targets no man could resist. But, that wasn't all; this put our faces about eight inches apart. In fact, we had to arch our backs and lift our heads to keep our faces from touching each other.

We both had our asses stuck out and held in the perfect position for what the guys intended to do to us, but they weren't done yet. Keith took my left ankle and spread my leg out and attached the ankle cuff to the pole at the bottom of the center pole directly below the pole our wrists were tied to; then he did the same thing to my right ankle as Phil secured Tina's legs. Our legs were spread out with our feet about three feet apart and I could feel my feet touching Tina's feet under the pole.

I could feel the cheeks of my ass spread exposing my puckered little asshole and my shaved pussy lips while the leather pad pushed my naked ass out putting me in the perfect position for Keith's enjoyment. I saw that Tina was in the same position as I was, exposed and humiliated with our most private places open for exploration.

I looked at Tina and I could see in her eyes that she knew we were exposed and open for anything they wanted to do to us. "Do you believe me now?" she said softly with a little giggle, our faces eight inches apart. "I told you they had this whole submissive weekend planned."

I was so humiliated. Phil and Keith went from Tina's side to my side surveying our predicament and commenting on our naked, displayed bodies. They mentioned how both of our pussies were wet, causing us both to blush deeply, but noted that our little rosebuds hiding between our ass cheeks were dry. They promised to correct that problem, but first...

The guy's moved to where we couldn't see them. When we could see them again, they were as naked as we were and sporting very large hard-ons and I knew where they intended to bury them. Tina was right, Phil was big and he would stretch her little asshole, but Keith was even bigger and I feared this would be the first time I would need to use my safe word.

I could see Phil as he stepped behind Tina, but I could feel Keith's big cock as he laid it between the cheeks of my bare little ass and slowly rubbed it up and down between my ass cheeks. It felt so good, and I couldn't help but try and wiggle against him.

Tina groaned and I thought Phil had pushed himself inside her. He was using his fingers to torment her hard nipples. Her eyes were half closed as she moved in time with Phil rubbing his cock against her offered ass.

Keith was gently but firmly grinding himself against my soft little ass and his breathing told me he was definitely enjoying the feeling he was getting from doing this to me. I was enjoying my torture and humiliation, too, and wiggled my ass against him as best I could as my pussy started wetting the insides of my bare, stretched thighs.

I could feel Tina's hands as they were locked to the same pole as my hands were. I took one of Tina's hands in mine and she took my other hand in hers and smiled at me. We were sharing our humiliation and torment being tied as we were with our most private parts offered and on display for both men.

I groaned as Keith moved away from me and squealed as he applied the cold lubricant to my open little rosebud. Again, the thought crossed my mind that they kept the lubricant in the refrigerator just to add to our humiliation. When he slid his finger slowly into my ass, I went up onto my tip toes it felt so cold.

He began moving his finger in and out of my well lubricated nether hole and I was surprised at the feelings that ran through my body. There was no pain, probably because Keith had stretched me with the plugs when he gave me the three enemas, but I could feel every nuance of his finger as he moved in and out of my exposed asshole.

He kept up his humiliating exploration of my inviting little ass and I gasped as he added a second finger inside me. Now there was a little pain, but not too bad and I began to think that maybe I would be able to submit to Keith's plans for me.

He continued to move his fingers in and out of my ass and I started wriggling just a little. I couldn't help it; his fingers were starting to send little tingles through my body. Tina's eyes were half closed and her mouth was open; whatever Phil was doing to her was getting her very excited.

Keith slowly pulled his fingers from my stretched little hole. I moaned and tried to lift my ass to get his fingers back, but, tied as I was, I couldn't move much at all. I was really excited and I knew the guys were taking their time just to torment us.

Suddenly, Keith appeared on one side of us and Phil was on the other. Phil reached under us and took hold of my nipple and began to pinch and twist it. Not hard, but just enough to make it pucker and stick out like a little pebble. It was even more erotic because Phil rarely touched me, dressed or undressed, and I couldn't move to stop him if I wanted to.

The moan and wiggle from Tina told me Keith was giving the same attention to her nipple as I was getting from Phil. Tina gasped, "Oh, no. Please sir, not that, too." I looked at Keith and he had a pair of nipple clips in his hand with a very, very short chain between them.

Before I could turn my head, my nipple felt the pinch of the jaws of the clamp Phil attached to my sensitive nipple. Phil began to tighten the clamp on my hard nipple, and when Tina cried out, I knew that Keith had trapped her nipple in the clamp he was holding.

Keith began to tease and squeeze my other nipple and I moaned softly knowing what was going to happen. I was right about my other nipple being clamped, but Keith took the clamp on the other end of the very short chain attached to the clamp pinching Tina's nipple and attached it to my unadorned hanging nipple.

At the same time, I could feel a pull on my other clamped nipple as Phil pulled my breast closer to Tina's so he could attach the clamp on the other end of the chain to her nipple. When all of the clamps were firmly attached, my left nipple was connected by a very short chain to Tina's right nipple and my right nipple was connected to her left nipple. My face was inches from Tina's and any attempt, by either of us, to move away would pull painfully on our clamped nipples.

We were chained, hand and foot, facing each other. Our nipples were clamped and chained to each other so any movement would punish not only the girl that moved, but the other girl as well. The big leather pad against the top of our thighs pushed our asses out opening our ass cheeks and pussies for the guy's enjoyment.

Tied as we were, we were like a playground for the guys to explore and enjoy while we were completely at their mercy. Any movement by either of us would mean agony for our clamped nipples. As we looked into each other's eyes, we both knew that the guy's would be making us both move -- a lot.

"I'll bet this setup would be perfect for one of our meetings." Phil said. "We could add dildos and vibrators and pass the remotes around and the guys could try and to guess whether they were torturing Heather or Tina." We both moaned at the thought of how humiliating it would be to be seen and used the way Phil suggested.

"Or," Keith added with a chuckle, "Maybe we could catch Jack and his crew before they leave and invite them over. I'll bet the eight of us could keep them both busy all afternoon. And, it might help make up for the crew's disappointment at not getting to use them last night."

'Oh my god,' I thought, 'Tied up as I am, on display, offered for their enjoyment, I would be humiliated -- and fucked -- more than I dared to imagine.'

Tina had a dreamy look on her face. She had experienced sex with more than one man before and she said she enjoyed it. While I had thought about it, I had never been made to service a group of men. Even though the idea intrigued and excited me, I wasn't sure Keith was ready to share me with other men.

I opened my mouth, but my protest was cut short as Tina pressed her soft lips against mine. My shock increased as her tongue pushed against my lips and my lips parted to let her tongue caress mine. Her kiss was so different from kissing Keith, or any man for that matter. Her lips were soft, and her tongue gently touched my lips and probed my mouth; without the strength or the force a man uses when he kisses.

I was lost in Tina's kiss when I felt more lubricant being applied to my upturned little ass. We broke our kiss and Tina whimpered as Phil was adding lubricant to her puckered asshole, too. Phil wasn't as gentle with Tina as Keith was with me, and her moving as he drove his fingers in and out between her ass cheeks pulled on both of our nipples causing us both to cry out in pain.

Tina was looking over my shoulder at Keith. Her eyes got wide and she whispered, "Oh my god, your poor little ass." moments before I felt Keith laying his hard, hot cock in the crack between the cheeks of my upturned ass.

I saw Phil move up behind Tina; she moaned and her eyes rolled up as he pushed his cock up her ass. He held it there for a second, and then slowly pulled back. As he did, Tina pulled back with him pulling on all four of our nipples causing us both to groan. We were both going to have to stay still and take our ass fuckings, or our tits would pay the price as well as our asses.

Keith lined his cock up with my well lubricated little asshole and I could feel the head of his cock spread the cheeks of my ass. I tried to concentrate on relaxing; I could feel my little rosebud spreading to accommodate the head of his huge, hard cock as he slowly pushed it in. Just as the burning pain was starting to get really bad, the head of his cock popped into me and the pain eased a little bit. I was gasping for breath, but Keith was staying still with the head of his cock in my tiny ass.

Phil, on the other hand, was sliding his cock slowly in and out of Tina's ass. She was trying to stay still to save our poor nipples from being pulled by the clamps connecting our tits, but the look on her face told me that she was enjoying the torture to both our tits and her ass. She looked so beautiful in her agony/ecstasy that I had to move slightly and kiss her.

Keith took my movement as his signal to push further up my poor ass. He moved another inch or two of his cock into my offered nether hole very slowly and gently. I could feel every vein, every bump, and every pulse of his cock as he penetrated my most personal place.

While I still felt very stretched and a little burning, the pain was not as bad as I expected. Of course, it could have been all the time Keith spent preparing me, teasing me, humiliating me, and exciting me. As he pushed further into me, I moaned into Tina's mouth and she stuck her tongue into my mouth. I was being penetrated at both ends of my body and the humiliation of it made my pussy tighten wishing for something to fill it.

Keith slowly pulled back and then in again pushing his cock in a little further each time. He was trying to be gentle; it hurt, but I loved it. His cock was stretching my ass; I could feel every square inch of his cock as he filled me. I could hear Keith moan and then gasp as I squeezed my asshole on his cock as he pushed it up my ass. His groans got me even more excited, knowing my body was giving him so much pleasure. I didn't know how much of his cock was up my ass, but I couldn't feel his body against my ass cheeks yet, so I knew my ass was still in for quite a reaming.

Phil was moving in and out of Tina faster now; keeping our lips pressed together minimized the torture to our clamped nipples. Tied as we were to the silver poles and leather pad, we were stretched and available for anything the guys wanted to do to us. Of course, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, along with the substantial cocks up our asses, were getting us both very excited. We were both moaning into each other's mouths and I could feel the juices from my pussy leaking onto my inner thighs.

Tina moved her feet, which were cuffed next to mine. Her toes were now touching my painted little toes. She began wiggling her toes against mine and it sent shivers up my legs to my already dripping, shaved pussy. We were already holding hands, cuffed as we were to the pole. Were we making contact with every part of our bodies that we possibly could. I could feel Phil fucking Tina's ass just as she could feel Keith fucking mine.

Keith started fucking me a little faster and I could feel the hair around his cock tickling the cheeks of my split ass. I knew I had taken about six or seven of his nine inches up my ass and he was going a little deeper with each stroke. I could feel him moving in my belly and I wondered if I could take his full length into my body.

Tina pulled her lips from mine and moaned, "Oh god, you're so far up my ass. Please master, have mercy on your little slave, your fucking my brains out. Pleeeaaasseeee."

Phil seemed to slow down his pace just a little, but my aching tits told me he made up for it by pounding his cock harder and deeper up her ass. "Aaaahhhh, yyyeeeessssss, thank you, masstterrrr." she moaned. Her eyes rolled up into her head as she came and I thought she would pass out, but she didn't. She had a big smile on her face. Tina certainly did like getting her ass fucked.

Keith started pushing a little harder and I could feel his hard lower belly flattening my soft ass cheeks. I couldn't believe I had his whole cock up inside me, but I knew it was true. I could feel every square inch of his big cock as it moved in and out of me. I could feel the hair around the base of his cock against my asshole, I could feel his big hairy balls slap against my shaved pussy and exposed clit every time he shoved his cock up my ass, and, to my surprise, I could feel my approaching orgasm.

Keith grabbed hold of my naked hips and moaned, "Such a beautiful ass, so tight. Ohhhh, goooddd." He buried his cock as deep as he could up my ass and ground himself against my upturned ass. I thought he was going to push his cock up into my chest. I don't know if it was the feeling of his cock buried in me or his moans of pleasure, but my approaching orgasm washed over me causing my ass to clamp down on Keith's cock and my whole body to tremble as I moaned and gasped thanking my master for fucking me up my ass.

My tight little ass squeezing Keith's cock made him groan and I could feel his cock swell in my already over-filled ass and pulse as he pumped my ass full of his come. Another orgasm hit me, or was it the same one just washing over me again, as I felt the heat of Keith's come deep in my ass. I felt as full as I did when he made me take the enemas.

When I opened my eyes, Tina was looking at me. She couldn't help it, tied inches away from me. Phil was standing behind her, still buried in her ass but just grinding slowly in a circle obviously giving both of them a lot of pleasure. "Keith was right," she whispered, her voice husky in the afterglow of her orgasm, "You are so beautiful when you come."

12