My Own Heaven Ch. 30

Story Info
Heather is tested while she upacks and learns a new trick.
7.6k words
4.49
27k
5

Part 30 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. However, I have not been receiving any comments or emails, and I am beginning to think that no one is reading or enjoying my story. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

We finished our salads and Keith cleared the table and straightened up the kitchen while I finished my wine. We talked some more about the weekend at the cabin and the possibility of going back up again before the year was over, maybe even going up there for Christmas.

We also talked about Keith offering me to some of the men in his 'group'. I had to admit that Keith's making me exhibit myself to the delivery boy in my almost non-existent bikini, while terribly humiliating, got me so excited I could still feel a little tingle between my naked legs just thinking about it. Being forced to be naked, either starting that way, or being stripped for their enjoyment and my humiliation, made me really begin to think that being forced to do whatever the group wanted would be extremely humiliating, yet very exciting, for me. My big worry was that Keith would not want me after I was used at a gangbang even if he was the one that arranged it.

Keith assured me, the many times we had talked about it, that he could never lose respect for me because I did something he made me do. I always thought that he was just saying that to ease my fears of losing him. While his making me display myself almost completely naked to the delivery boy was not the same as his friends using my body for their pleasure, the bulge in Keith's pants while he watched me humiliate myself at his command eliminated a lot of my concerns.

Keith finished cleaning up from dinner, walked over to me and took my hand to help me stand up in my five inch heels. "Come on, Kitten," he said, flashing me a smile that told me he had something planned, "we still have to unpack."

We headed upstairs, Keith following me up the steps so he could watch my naked ass in front of him. Even though I tried to keep my legs closed, the five inch high heels strapped to my feet made that impossible. I'm sure he got more than a few glimpses of my shaved and now damp pussy from behind and below me. Even though he has seen me naked and in kinky and humiliating outfits and positions, it's somehow gratifying to know that he still likes to get those stolen glimpses of my most personal parts.

We got to the bedroom and I headed for the bed, where Keith had piled our bags from the trip to the cabin. "Oh, no you don't." he said, "You're not going to get to just unpack. I promised to make this interesting -- for me at least -- and you still need a little more reminding about obeying the house rules."

He walked over to my armoire, opened the doors and used his key to unlock one of the two locked drawers. He keeps the things he uses to tease and torture me in those drawers. My unpacking was going to be interesting for him, but I was sure that it would be painful, or humiliating, or both for me.

He came over to me at the foot of the bed carrying four little rubbery strips. They were only about three quarters of an inch wide and about a quarter of an inch thick. Two of them were about an inch and half long; the other two were just a bit shorter.

"These are the prototypes of the stimulators, the contacts, Phil was using on Tina's breasts on the trip home." Keith informed me. "They don't use wires like Tina's stimulators; they get their power from a transmitter. The transmitter also controls how high the shock will go.

"I won't bore you with the technical stuff, but this means that the transmitter has to be plugged in and most of the power transmitted through the air to the contacts is lost. Even at full power, the shocks don't go as high as the other things I've used on you, but they are still quite... distracting. Also, the transmitters, being plugged into the wall, can't be carried around, so we made the improvements you saw Tina endure today."

He picked up one of the contacts and peeled off the protective paper on the one side of the contact and pressed it over my left nipple. I could feel two tiny metal buttons make contact with my skin, one on each side of my nipple, just like the wires on Tina's nipples did. I stood there naked, in my five inch heels while he repeated the procedure on my right nipple.

"Spread your legs." he said, like he was telling me to have a seat. More shocking was that I spread my legs offering my poor, bare, little pussy for punishment. He peeled the backing off of another contact and pressed his fingers to each side of my clit pushing back the protective covering of skin and exposing my clit. He pressed the strip over my clit, with a metal button on each side, sticking it to my shaved pussy.

"Oh, please sir." I whispered shakily, "You're not going to send shocks over my clit are you?"

"Yes... I am," he said calmly, "now turn around, bend over and spread those cute little ass cheeks of yours."

Again, I did as I was told and he folded the last contact so that it rested across my hairless, puckered, little asshole with the contacts touching the insides of the crack of my ass on each side of my asshole.

"Now stand up and turn around and I'll explain to you what's going to happen to you while you unpack."

"You're going to shock my nipples, my clit and my asshole while I'm unpacking" I said with a whimper.

"Not exactly, you are going to shock yourself while you are unpacking." Keith said flashing that smile that I love so much. "You see, there are four transmitters hidden around our bedroom. Each one controls one of the contacts attached to your beautiful body."

I blushed when he said my body was beautiful. "Why did you have to hide the transmitters? I don't understand. You know I would never turn them off without your permission or take off the contacts no matter how bad I might want to." I said.

"Oh, I know you wouldn't remove the contacts without permission, but I want you to turn the transmitters off. Let me finish telling you what is going to happen to you."

I knew there was a gentle reprimand in there for interrupting him, so I stood naked, save for my five inch heels and the four contact strips on the most delicate parts of my body, and stayed silent for once.

"The way these transmitters work is that the shocks get more intense the closer you get to them. It was another problem that made us change to the stimulators you saw on Tina. But, in our case, that defect will work to our... my advantage.

"I'm going to turn the transmitters on and you're going to unpack our suitcases. As you move around the room, you'll get closer to some of the transmitters and further away from others. The shocks you get from each contact will increase or decrease depending on your distance from the transmitter."

"Oh, please no, sir, I'll be punishing myself." I begged. For me, this was the most humiliating type of punishment.

"After you're finished unpacking, you can find the transmitters and turn them off." he finished, with that same smile on his face. "The shocks will continue until you find the transmitters and turn them off."

"But how am I going to find the transmitters?" I whined in a last desperate plea for mercy.

"Simple." He said with that gleam in his eye that told me he was going to enjoy watching me suffer through my predicament. "I told you the shocks get stronger as you get closer to the transmitters. It'll be like playing "Hot and Cold" when you were little, except instead of me telling you that you're getting warmer, the shocks will get stronger as you get close to a transmitter. Full power from the transmitters is not nearly as high as it can go in the newer model, but I'm told when you get right next to the transmitter; the shocks can be quite distressing."

"But daddy," I said using my little girl voice; I seemed to do that when I was being punished, "I'll have to go right up to each transmitter. That means that each one of the contacts... I'll get the highest shocks on each of my..."

"Yes, you will." Keith said before I could actually say the words. "It'll be interesting to see how you react; the effect it has on you when you have to decide if it's better to stay away from the transmitters and endure the milder shocks or try to find the transmitter and get more intense shocks in the hope of stopping your punishment."

"And what will you be doing while I'm being tortured." I said still the little girl.

"I'll be right here, baby girl." he answered, getting into the daddy mode. "As you empty the suitcases I'll put them away in the closet for you."

Suddenly I got the idea that if he had to turn the transmitters on, I could watch where he goes and have an idea where they were. Then, when it came time for me to turn them off, I would know where to go and avoid some of the torture Keith had planned for me.

I watched him, hoping to see where he went to turn on the transmitters. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a remote from his pocket and pressed a button. "We better get started; it's back to work tomorrow so we should get a good night's sleep." Keith said.

"Aren't you going to turn on the transmitters? Should I start unpacking?" I asked, unsure what to do.

"The transmitters are on. This remote," he said holding up the remote he took from his pocket, "turns on the power to all the transmitters."

Before I could control myself, the little masochist inside me that loves when I get tortured spoke up, "I don't feel anything. I guess your little invention isn't as effective as you thought." she said with a smirk.

"Oh, they're on." Keith said with a smile. "The way I have the transmitters set up, the foot of the bed is a dead area. I thought I would give you a little safe area while you unpacked."

I moved toward him from the foot of the bed and I cried out as I immediately felt little tiny shocks on my left nipple and on my super sensitive clit. The shocks weren't painful; more like hundreds of tiny insects crawling over the most sensitive places on my body and I could feel every one of their little feet on my nipples and clit.

I looked at Keith, begging with my eyes not to do this to me, but he just walked to the chair in the corner of the room. I could see the bulge starting in his pants as he sat down to watch me suffer while I unpacked. He was going to enjoy watching me shock myself as I moved around the room. I had no idea how painful this was going to be, but I knew it was going to be so humiliating.

I suddenly thought about having to endure these shocks while walking around naked in front of a group of men looking for the transmitters. That would be so much more humiliating, but just the thought of it made me want to find a way to make it happen.

"You better start unpacking; you don't even get to look for the transmitters until all the bags are unpacked." he said from his chair.

I opened my bag and started to take out the things that I had not worn. I took some of them to my armoire and the shocks to my right nipple increased. I yelped and held the clothes I was carrying against my chest but that only made the shocks worse and I dropped the clothes to the floor.

I picked them up quickly and as I moved to the armoire the shocks got more intense on my nipple and the shocks seemed to increase to my clit. I threw the clothes into the drawer and turned to get back to the foot of the bed where the shocks stopped.

"No, no, Kitten," Keith said still smiling, "that's no way to care for your clothes. Fold them properly and put them away."

"Yes sir." I said with a little pout. I knew he just wanted me to stay by my armoire where the shocks were more intense. I could see why Tina was ready to attack Phil. I was just getting started and the little shocks were already having an effect on me, especially the one on my clit. It was like a gentle little quiver to my most sensitive place. I'm sure Keith appreciated my naked ass wiggling as I moved my weight from one high heeled foot to the other trying to get the tickling to stop.

I finally got the clothes folded and put away and walked back to the safety at the foot of the bed. I gathered up the rest of my clothes that had to go back to the armoire. I walked quickly toward the armoire; after all I knew what to expect. "OHH, Myyyyy." I yelped and grabbed onto the armoire to hold myself up as my legs quivered. The shocks to my clit and my right nipple jumped so fast that they took my breath away. It still didn't hurt; in fact, it felt good -- too good. I could feel my pussy get wet and my nipple get hard which only made the shocks to my nipple more intense.

I looked over at Keith embarrassed about yelling out so soon in my punishment. He sat smiling at me, lust hiding just behind his grey eyes. Even sitting down I could see the impressive bulge in the front of his pants. One thing for sure, I was getting fucked tonight. The only question was, would he wait until I turned off all the transmitters or would I have to endure being shocked while he pushed his big dick into my tiny pussy.

I went back to the foot of the bed and took the clothes out of my suitcase that needed to be washed. I walked, slowly this time having learned my lesson, toward the bathroom. As I got closer to the bathroom, the tingle across my tight little asshole increased, and kept on increasing. By the time I got to the hamper to dump my dirty clothes, it felt like a brush was being dragged across my asshole, a completely different feeling than the shocks to my other private places.

I hurried back to the foot of the bed where my naked body was unmolested by Keith's evil devices. Keith was there moving my suitcase off of the bed and putting his suitcase where I could reach it. He put his arms around my naked body and pulled me against him. My breasts pushed against his chest and his hard cock rubbed against my naked belly. I moaned into his chest as he held me against him.

As he eased his grip on my trembling body, I stretched myself up and kissed him deeply. My breasts rubbed against his shirt teasing my bare breasts unmercifully but I didn't care; I wanted him to know I loved what he was forcing me to endure. Even though I wasn't getting shocked, I could feel his swollen cock against my belly and the growing wetness between my legs.

Keith took his arms from around me, and kissed me on the forehead. With a little smack on my bare ass he said, "You still have unpacking to do." and walked back to his chair.

I took Keith's clean clothes to his chest of drawers. As I passed my armoire, the shocks to my right nipple and my clit got worse. As I got near Keith's chest of drawers, the shocks increased in my right nipple and got even worse on my clit.

As I put his clothes away, I realized that it was going to very difficult to find the transmitters because the more I got shocked, the more difficult it was to separate which parts of my body were getting the stronger shocks. When the shocks increased in my nipples, I could feel it in my pussy, when my clit got shocked, my asshole puckered and I could feel the shocks there, too. These little shocks excited me and made it hard to separate which of my most tender parts were being tortured.

Maybe part of the problem was that the transmitters weren't able to generate as much power as the newer model. The shocks weren't really painful; in fact, they were tingly on my sensitive girl parts and were getting me very excited. Maybe if they were more powerful and hurt, I would be able to separate the feelings racing through my body. As it was, it may take me quite a while to find the transmitters, and I'm not sure I could stand the being tortured that long.

My five inch heels didn't help matters either. Walking in them just naturally made my body jiggle in a way that I knew Keith loved. That's why he liked keeping me naked and in heels. The problem was the jiggling seemed to make the shocks more sexual than painful, like someone, or something, was playing with my body. Moving around the room made it feel like I was being felt up by a ghost or something and couldn't get away or make it stop.

I kept Keith's clothes for the hamper until last; I knew the shocks would increase on my poor little asshole as I went near the bathroom. Being shocked there was the most... distracting. I guess because having my asshole used sexually was new for me, and the feelings it gave me were so different and erotic.

As I approached the bathroom and the shocks increased, I gasped as the tingling in my ass ran down my legs to my painted little toes in my high heeled shoes. By the time I got to the hamper and dropped in Keith's clothes, I was moaning and my legs were trembling. I could feel the insides of my thighs were wet at the top near my dripping pussy.

I was getting close to coming. I really am a masochist; I thought to myself, why else would these shocks be getting me so excited? My nipples, asshole and clit were being tortured with electric shocks and I loved it! I was as bad as Tina - maybe worse; I loved it when Keith tortured my naked, defenseless body.

Keith took his suitcase off the bed and the only thing left to unpack was the garment bag that held the dress I wore to the lodge. Just standing next to him; tall, hard and handsome, made me even hornier. He knew how excited I was, and he made sure not to touch me or let me touch him.

I unzipped the garment bag. Just looking at the dress brought back the memories of what happened to me when I wore it -- and when it was stripped off of me. As I carried the dress to my closet, and the shocks seemed to move around on my body, I was going crazy and Keith had only been punishing me for about forty minutes.

Keith took the garment bag and put it in the closet and came back to the foot of the bed. "Please, sir," I whimpered, "I'm not sure I can do this. I need you so bad, and the shocks have me so excited. I can't tell which shocks are getting stronger; I'll never be able to find the things to turn them off."

"You mean the transmitters." he said with a smile. He traced his fingertips along my cheek as his grey eyes looked into mine. His eyes and his smile overwhelmed me. I would do whatever he wanted; endure whatever fiendish plans he had to tease and torment my naked body. I loved what he did to me; whether he was teasing me to the brink of orgasm, torturing the most tender parts of my body, or combining both to drive me crazy with lust and humiliation.

"Yes, yes master, the transmitters. They're driving me crazy. I thought they would hurt, but the shocks are like tiny little fingers teasing me in just the right places to make me lose control."

"Well, I think you should, at least, try to find the transmitters." Keith said with a smile.

I don't know why I said it. It was that little masochist in me, I guess, but before I could stop myself I said, "Or, I could just stand at the foot of the bed where I won't get tortured."

As soon as I said it, I knew I was in trouble. Keith smiled and walked over to the armoire, opened one of the drawers, pulled something out and walked back to the foot of the bed. "As long as you stand at the foot of the bed, I am going to spank your bare behind with this paddle." he said showing me the paddle he had taken from the armoire drawer.

It wasn't round like the paddle he used on me before. It had a handle, but the paddle part was about twelve inches long and about three or four inches wide. It had holes drilled through it to let the air pass through and make sure my naked ass cheeks got the full benefit of each swat. It was just long and wide enough to hit both of my ass cheeks at the same time if that was Keith's pleasure.