My Own Personal Bitch

Story Info
Strong Black woman gets anally dominated.
1.1k words
3.54
98.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

I have a confession to make. I like to fuck middle-aged plump black women in the ass. Why? Simply because it's a fun thing to do! It's an acquired taste, I guess. I don't think I'm unique in that regard. Lots of black men love fucking black women in the ass. I think it's quite popular these days. My name is Adrian Jones and I'm a tall, good-looking young black man living in Boston. I'm a student at Suffolk University, majoring in Criminal Justice. I'm in my third year. Law School is my next stop. When I'm not in class or chilling with my friends, I'm out there getting some ass. There's plenty of ass to be had in the city. Let me tell you about my adventures.

Lots of mature black women have an arrogant streak in them which can only be reduced by hardcore pounding from a stiff cock shoved up their you know what. And I'm happy to provide them with that service. Currently, I'm spending some time with Rachel, the plump housewife who also happens to be my best friend Clark Jenkins's mother. I met Rachel a few days ago at a party which Clark's father, Mr. Adam Jenkins, was throwing. I took one look at the forty-something hefty black woman's plump ass and I knew I had to have it. Fortunately, she was totally down with me too. She gave me her number, and we agreed to a secret meeting. Or three.

The first meeting was quite fun. I just showed up at her house after she dialed me up and told me that her pussy craved my dick. I had barely gotten through the door before she unzipped my pants and went straight for the dick. I sat on the bed and Rachel knelt before me. She grabbed my ten-inch, uncircumcised black cock and began sucking on it like oral sex was going out of style. I've had my cock sucked by tons of women and a few men and Rachel was definitely one of the best cock suckers I've ever met. She lingered, sucking on my balls and pleasing them. Yeah, this bitch was definitely a cock pleaser. I came all over her face and she licked every last drop of my cum.

Next, I told her to get naked. I wanted to see what she got. Rachel was forty nine years old but she had a decent body. She was around five feet six inches tall, chubby, with jet-black skin and short hair dyed red. Her eyes were small and beady. She had a big mouth and the biggest tits I've seen in a long time. Her body was plump and her hips wide. She turned around, showing me her fat ass. Rachel had a really fat ass. Nice and plump, and definitely easy on the eyes. I liked that ass of hers. Lots of black men like a female with a fat ass. I think it's genetic. I pinched her fat ass and the middle-aged black plumper purred like a kitten. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

Rachel lay on the bed and spread her fleshy thighs and I went for the pussy. I licked her hairy old snatch and fingered it. I had her extremely wet in no time. I put on a condom and fucked her good. I fucked her brains out. Man, that woman could scream. My best friend's mother was a total slut and I liked that about her. I fucked her from behind, drilling my cock into her pussy like I was paying for it. I even had a go with her ass. Yes, her ass. I asked her if she liked anal sex and she told me that she was down for whatever. That's just what I wanted to hear. I bent her over and looked at her ass more closely. Rachel grabbed a bottle of lube off her nightstand and tossed it to me. I poured some of the lubricant over her ass and smeared some on my cock as well. Then, I pressed my cock against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went inside.

Man, even though I've fucked a lot of women in the ass, I was still amazed at how tight Rachel's asshole felt. I mean, I've never fucked a butt hole that was so warm and soft. I gripped Rachel's wide hips and pushed my cock into her asshole. She grimaced as I began to fuck her, but didn't scream. That's really commendable on her part. Lots of women and a few men will scream their lungs out when my cock goes into their assholes. Not Rachel. Not this woman. No, she grunted and winced a few times, but otherwise kept her mouth shut. I began drilling my cock into her asshole. There's no feeling quite like that of a tight ass around your cock. I've read somewhere that big women have the tightest assholes in the universe. Well, I second that notion, but I must say that hefty, middle-aged black women have tight booty holes too. Just in the interests of truth and accuracy, of course.

Yeah, I was having a good time slamming my cock in and out of Rachel's wonderfully tight, extremely warm and well-lubricated booty hole. However, I'm not sure if I liked her stance on not screaming. Too much screaming can ruin a sexual encounter. A little screaming can spice things up and liven things for both parties involved. With that in mind, I thought of the best way to obtain some screaming from my otherwise silent partner. I grabbed a handful of Rachel's dyed hair and suddenly yanked the middle-aged black woman's head back. That surprised her. At the same time, I pulled my cock all the way out of her asshole before slamming it back inside with all the force and speed I could muster.

I waited for it. If you're wondering what it is, I'm talking about the inevitable surprised reaction that was bound to come out of Rachel.

She gasped, and that gasp was followed by a choked scream as my cock went into her asshole with the force of a small locomotive. I smiled, and continued ramming my cock into her tunnel of darkness. I swear I felt her asshole quaking around my dick. Emboldened, I smacked her fat ass and watched it jiggle. Nice! I like that! Yeah! Who's the man? I yelled as I came, flooding Rachel's asshole with my cum. As I screamed victoriously, the middle-aged black woman's entire body shuddered and she squealed. From that moment on, she was addicted to having my cock in her ass. She calls me regularly now.

That's cool. I'm never too busy to satisfy.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers