My Own Personal Magic Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me just what you've got," he says as he rolls to his right, taking me with him. I straddle his hips and sit fully upright. My weight on top of him drives his cock in as far as it can go. I start with slow movements so I can get used to what I'm dealing with. Every time my clit grinds on him it sends a jolt through me. I take his face in my hands, lean down, and kiss him hard. His hands grip my hips tight and he slides me up and down on his cock faster than I could do alone. I sit upright again and I can see his eyes focusing on my breasts. I place my hands on them and squeeze them together. I watch his reaction; his mouth slightly falls open and his eyes widen.

"You want to bury your face between these bad girls, don't you?" I ask with a teasing smile. He says nothing but quickly nods his head. He removes my hands and replaces mine with his. He sits upright with me and does exactly what I said. His face disappears as he roots around. I hold his head in my hands and feel every little movement he makes.

"You taste so good," he says between kisses and licks.

"Lie back, I'm going to fuck you hard," I say. He looks up at me with surprise but follows orders. "You are going to have to help. I need you to support me." I move my legs so I am no longer straddling but, rather, squatting on him. I slowly move up the entire length of his cock and slam myself back down so he can see what I'm going to do to him. I place his hands on my ass and he uses his strong arms to move me up and down in long movements; feeling his entire cock sliding in and out in deep thrusts causes my toes to curl. He looks down and can see our bodies moving together with a great view. With his physical help, I have a free hand that I use to touch myself. I start rubbing my clit faster and faster. I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as I start to cum again. His eyes go back and forth from my tits bouncing as I slam down on him hard to watching my pussy taking in his slick cock. With a few final hard slams, he lets out a deep, satisfied growl. His entire body tenses and I'm noticing muscles flex that I have never seen before.

"Holy fuck! You're amazing!" His body is covered in sweat, his breathing is hard. I lay myself down on him and he holds me tight. "You came alive."

"I did. Thank you," I say. He smiles at me and moves my wet hair from hanging in my face. We settle our breathing for a moment before he excuses himself and goes to the bathroom to throw the condom away. He finds his underwear and puts them on before climbing back into the bed. He tosses the unused condom onto the nightstand and makes himself comfy under the covers.

"This is your first one night stand, isn't it?" he asks after gazing at me for a minute.

"I guess it's my turn to be obvious," I say and he answers silently with a bashful grin.

"Well, it looks like we've both had a first tonight."

"I'm guessing this is the part where I thank you for fucking me, get dressed, and go on my way?" I ask as I stand to get my clothes.

"I fucked you? I seem to remember we fucked each other," he laughs. He reaches out, takes my hand, and pulls me back onto the bed. "Don't be silly. I want you to stay. Please tell me you don't regret what just happened."

I slide under the blankets and lay down next to him. He pulls me close and I put my head on his chest. His heart is still beating hard.

"No, I don't regret it. I'm afraid I could get used to this," I say with a smile. "I feel so naughty yet so free."

"You deserve it. You seemed so tense that I didn't think I was going to get you to come out of your shell. And you already did thank me, so, you're welcome." I gasp, lightly slap his chest, and we laugh together. He takes my hand and kisses each of my fingers.

A couple of hours later I'm abruptly awakened to the sound of a text message coming through my phone. I quickly jump out of bed and fish it out of my pants pocket. I silence the ringer and see that I have missed 5 messages, all from my friend who took me to the show. I glance over and see Michael sleeping soundly. It's just past 5 o'clock on the morning. I sit on the edge of the bed and open the messages. The last one says: 'Bitch, where r u?? I'm worried! Answer me!!' I quickly type a reply telling her that I'm fine and I'm still at the hotel. I'm startled when I feel his lips placing a light kiss on my shoulder.

"You're still here."

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep," I say.

"That wasn't a question and warrants no answer. I'm glad you didn't sneak out and disappear without saying goodbye." He wraps his arm around me from behind and kisses my neck, my weak spot; the one place that never lets me say no.

"Michael?"

"Hmm?" he mumbles between kisses.

I close my eyes, lean my head back, and swallow hard. "I really don't want to go, but my friend...oh my God that feels so good."

"Then don't. Text her and tell her you'll meet up with her later. It's early and we still have another condom to use," he says with a giggle. "Don't make me beg because I will." He traces his tongue over up my neck to my ear. He lightly sucks my earlobe.

"Ok, ok! You've talked me into it!" I send a short, straight-to-the-point text to her, toss my phone on the floor, and turn myself to face him. I push his chest to lay him back and straddle his hips. I kiss his lips, chin, jaw, and neck. He moans as his hands massage my waist. I run my tongue over his chest and settle on one of his nipples. I suck hard and lightly pinch it between my teeth. He breathing hitches and he runs his fingers through my hair. He takes a handful and tugs lightly. He reaches over to the nightstand and tosses the condom to me. I take it in my fingers and kiss my way down his stomach. I run my tongue along the elastic of his underwear and pull them off. I bite and lick my lips as I admire his hard cock. I want so badly to take it in my mouth as fast as I can and suck hard. I want to taste him; please him with my mouth. I spread light kisses the entire length and I can feel his hips thrusting beneath me. I know what he wants but I can't give it to him just yet. I really wish these were flavored condoms but this one will have to do. I open the packaging and roll it onto him. The unforgettable smell makes its presence as I lean in closer. I place a firm grip on the shaft and finally take him in my mouth. The bitter taste of latex and lubricant is masked by my infatuation with pleasing him. His moans become louder as I move my mouth faster.

"Come back up here, baby. I can't let you please me like that, it just isn't fair." I crawl my way back up to him.

"It's ok. You can make up for that by fucking me hard from behind as soon as I'm done."

"Anything you want," he says as I lower my wet pussy onto his throbbing cock. He's making me feel like a young woman again; so full of energy. When is the last time I woke up in the middle of the night craving sex and giving in to temptation? I start grinding myself against him.

"Come on, cum for me again," he begs; and I do, I cum hard. I arch my back and let out a scream. "That's it, let me hear you."

I collapse on top of him. "I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't wake your friend."

"If you didn't, you will before I'm done with you. I'm going to fuck you hard, just like you want. I want to hear you scream again." Before I know it, I'm on my knees and he's behind me. His hands grip my shoulders and with a swift move, he invades me. I let out a loud gasp with each thrust he makes. His hands move to my hips and he grips them tight. He's pounding me with such speed and force that I can't stay quiet any longer. I reach down between my legs and rub my sensitive clit. My moans and screams fill the room and his grunts become louder. We're making music together although I think his friend would disagree. With a final thrust, he explodes inside of me. I can feel his cock flexing as he releases. I can hardly catch my breath. My hair is hanging in my face. I straighten up but remain on my knees. My back is pressed against his stomach and chest.

He wraps his arms around me, "You're welcome...again."

We suddenly hear a pounding on the wall and someone holler, "Go, Mikey!"

I am instantly embarrassed and we giggle as he withdraws from me. He saves himself a trip to the bathroom by tying a knot at the end of the condom and throwing it on the floor.

"Hold me," I say as we lay down together.

"On one condition."

"What's that?" I ask.

"You have to promise to fall asleep in my arms and not leave before I wake up."

"I promise."

I wake up with him snuggled into my back and his arm around me. I interlace my fingers in his and lay there thinking of what happened during the night. I smile to myself. No regrets. I take a deep breath and feel him stirring behind me. He squeezes me tight and kisses my shoulder.

"Good morning, beautiful." I roll over and kiss him. I place a hand on his cheek and study his face. I realize I will probably never see him again after this morning.

"I really should be going. The checkout hour is coming soon."

"Go take a shower first. We still have plenty of time to get our stuff together before we have to leave." I agree and make my way to the bathroom. I shut the door and lean back against it. I rub my face and take a glance in the mirror. Who is that staring back at me? 'You dirty bitch, you,' I think to myself and smile. I have never felt better. This is exactly what I needed and I will be sure to thank my friend for dragging me to the show last night.

I make sure the water is nice and hot when I jump in. I get my hair washed and as I reach for a washcloth, I am startled by the bathroom door opening. I peek from behind the shower curtain and see Michael standing near the sink.

"Mind if I join you?" he asks.

"Not at all," I answer and I open the shower curtain for him. He steps in and I move so he can get wet. As he washes his hair, I lather up a washcloth and start washing his chest and stomach. His skin is incredibly slick when wet and this gives me an idea. My hands follow the bubbles down to his soft member where I begin stroking it to make it nice and hard again. He backs me up the wall and pins me there by placing his hands on both sides of my head. The water dripping from his hair lands on my breasts. He kisses me long and hard while his cock begins to awaken.

"We can't do this. I don't have any more condoms," he pouts.

"We don't need condoms for what I'm going to do to you," I smirk and I drop to my knees. He keeps his hands on the wall and spreads his legs to give me more room to kneel. I look up and he is watching me with intense interest. I lather up my hands and grasp his cock again. It's extremely slippery and very easy to jerk. I keep my grip firm and my rhythm fast. He starts panting, closes his eyes, and his hands form fists against the wall.

"I want you to come on my tits," I say just above a whisper.

"I'm close. Just like that, baby," he instructs. His breathing hitches and I watch his facial expressions with anticipation. The closer he gets, the more his breathing quickens and his face tightens. He sighs and I watch as he empties himself onto my breasts. I squeeze and pull to make sure I get every last drop. He quickly pulls me to my feet and places me under the water to wash away his pleasure.

"Damn, you are one sexy woman. I am really going to miss you." His breathing is deep and he kisses me. His lips hover over mine and I can feel his breath on my lips.

"You're welcome," I joke and we laugh together.

After we're dried and dressed, he peeks out his bedroom door to see if anyone is stirring around. His friend and potential guest seem to be sleeping in late this morning. We sneak through the sitting area of the suite and out to the elevator. He tells me he wants to take me to my floor so I can meet up with my friend.

We step out of the elevator and head towards where my room is. We stop just outside the door and he turns me to face him.

"Can I see your phone? I want to put my number in there so I can stay in touch with you if you'll let me," he suggests.

"Of course I will. Last night was amazing and one I won't forget any time soon. Let me give you my number, too." I hand him my phone and he quickly adds his info into my contact list. He takes his phone out of his back pocket and types my number into his own phone.

"I'll text you later," he assures me. He leans down and kisses my forehead. His lips linger there for a minute before I place my hand on his cheek and lead his lips to mine.

"Goodbye, Michael."

He smiles his seductive smile, winks, and whispers, "Later, beautiful."

And, just like that, he walks back to the elevator. I take out my room key and enter my room. My friend whirls around to see me.

"Where the hell have you been??"

"It's a long story. I'll fill you in later," I say as I plop down on the bed with a huge smile on my face. "I just need to relax for a minute."

We manage to leave about 45 minutes later. She's driving me back to our place of work where I had left my car last night when my phone signals a text coming through.

'I miss you already! Until next time!' from a contact named Magic Mike. I giggle to myself and I have a hell of a lot of explaining to do.

12