My Own Place Ch. 01

Story Info
Helping out an older neighbor takes on new meaning.
5.9k words
4.47
85.4k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
333 Followers

One

It was my first place. I was 22, and I was ecstatic. I had lived in an apartment with my girlfriend at the time for about a year, but I had discovered that a mortgage would cost me the same, if not less than, renting. After she and I broke up and I moved back in with my parents, I saw the folly of my ways. I promptly bought the place for a song: a two-bedroom, two bath villa, right on a small lake, near the city, but a little bit suburban. It had a tiny backyard, which I immediately fenced in and gardened. It was perfect for a young bachelor such as myself.

I thought about getting a roommate for the second room, just to help with the bills a little, but discovered that with only the smallest bit of belt-tightening I could maintain my privacy, so I did. I quickly fell into the routine of a single guy. I had the place set up just as I liked it, and could walk around in the nude if the desire struck. There were times of loneliness, but I had enough friends to counter most days and nights. I had never had too much trouble with girls. Not being an underwear model or anything, I always viewed myself as attractive enough at five-foot ten, and one hundred-sixty-five pounds. I was a cyclist, surfed every chance I got, and ate pretty healthy.

After a while, being used to having people around me, the lonely nights began to weigh on my more and more. I still didn't want to go the route of acquiring a roommate. I used the second room as a rudimentary music studio, trying to write songs and record them on a simple four-track recorder. Something still felt off. I had a decent computer, and as such, had plenty of porn. This helped to a point, but ultimately, still wasn't the same. Resigning to my current situation, I just let things be, enjoyed my porn, and hoped things would change before long.

My next door neighbor was an older gentleman named Lloyd. He was in his 60s, mildly frail in appearance, but seemed to remain active. He lived alone, but walked around the neighborhood daily. He was also quite friendly, and would catch me outside once in a while just to chat for a few minutes. One day, I was walking around the house naked, as I often did. As I traipsed through the living room, I noticed Lloyd walking around the lake, out back. He turned toward me as I was picking up a few things and waved, smiling. I quickly tried to cover up, but figured, "what the hell, the neighbors across the lake probably see me do this daily," and waved back. I grinned to myself and thought it actually felt a little exciting being caught like that. Too bad some local girl didn't catch me like that and have a similar reaction, I thought.

The next day, Lloyd was outside as I was checking the mail. He walked over and asked how I was. The usual politeness from him.

"Oh, not bad, how about yourself?" I responded.

"Can't complain. I do have some things to move around the house today, though. Gonna be a long afternoon, I imagine," he said.

"That sounds like a lot of work. What are you doing that for?" I asked.

"Well, I got a couple items of new furniture the other day and I need to figure out how to arrange them. I guess I shouldn't have gotten them if I wasn't going to be able to do this. I don't suppose I could borrow you for a spell to help me? That is, if you're not too busy," he said.

I had a complete day off and wasn't planning on doing much else beside look at my computer and watch TV, so I agreed. "When do you want me over?" I asked.

"Oh, any time. Whenever you're free," he said. I told him I would be over in a few minutes and went to put some shorts on as it was warming up.

Lloyd's place was nicely appointed and he had a new couch and loveseat along with an end table or two, scattered randomly around the living room. This was clearly too much for someone of his stature. "I've just got a few items here I want to move around, if that's ok," he said.

I said it wasn't and he put me to work, moving things around. It didn't take long to shuffle the items into their new positions, and after some re-adjusting, the living room was set up. Lloyd said, "Here, let me get you a drink. It's the least I can do." Before I could deny him, he ran off to the kitchen. I sat down on the couch, facing the TV. He came back in with some lemonade, and I thanked him for it.

"Yeah, I don't get much company over here nowadays. My wife died several years ago, so I just do my own thing in here," he said, sitting down.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I guess we're pretty similar, then. I just do my own thing in my place, too," I responded.

"Yeah, I noticed," he said, and let out a boisterous laugh.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I just let it hang out when I'm around the house sometimes. I forgot some people actually walk around the lake back there. I guess I should be a little more careful," I said.

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that. We're just a couple of bachelors who live our own way," he said. It didn't bother me in the least. You've got a nice body. You should be proud of it."

The compliment caught me off guard, but I thanked him. He continued, "I don't really walk around naked very much, but if I'm watching a video, I've been known to strip down a bit around here. I don't suppose anyone wants to see an old man without his clothes on, though."

The way he said a video shocked me a little. I guess you don't think of your next door sixty-something older man as having a sex drive. I felt sorry for the self-pitying statement. "Oh, I'm sure you're fine. I think people just need to lighten up a little." He looked up and smiled.

"Well, I definitely agree with you there. Do you watch videos much?" he asked.

"Oh, well, if you mean pornos, yeah, from time to time, I guess."

"Well, if you ever want to see some others, I've got a small library over here I'd be happy to show you," he said.

I started to get a little uncomfortable, so I started to get up. "Yeah, thanks Lloyd. Well, I should get going back to my place- I've got some things to do today as well. Thanks for the lemonade," I said.

He got up and followed me to the door. "Ok, well I'll talk to you later, then. Thanks for the help!"

I felt a little funny about what had just happened, but I was trying to be open about it at the same time, so I just let it go. He's been alone a long time, so it was naïve of me to think he was anything different from a normal man with normal needs. I put it out of my mind and went on with my day.

The next couple days, I went about my daily routine, worked when I had to work, and wandered the house when I wasn't. When I would walk around the house naked, the thought of Lloyd seeing me from the lake would enter my mind, for reasons unknown to me. The act of being seen like that was invigorating. I didn't see him out there for the next several days, and I started walking around more and more with my clothes off unconsciously, as if I wanted to get caught. Finally, I even started slightly opening the blinds in the bedroom, which opened to the front of the house. One morning I saw Lloyd out walking and knowing when he'd be back, I opened the blinds even more and acted like I was putting some clothes away in my room. I kept watch out of the corner of my eye and then saw him approaching the building. He didn't appear to see me at first, but as his walkway passes only a few feet from my window, he stopped and looked in. When I was sure he saw me, I made sure I was looking away and ignorant of his voyeurism. A minute later, there was a knock at the door. Startled, I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and saw that it was Lloyd. I opened the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you," he started, "but I just saw you there naked in your room. I didn't know if you were aware that everyone could see you that well."

I acted embarrassed. "Oh my god, I had no idea. Thanks for telling me! The whole neighborhood probably saw me!"

"I didn't think it bothered you that much," he said.

"Oh, I guess it doesn't. It was just a surprise. Well, thanks for telling me," I said. He waved and walked toward his place. I was shocked at how turned on I was getting at being seen like that, and wondered if I should continue it.

The next day, I walked past my gate toward the lake as it was a nice evening, and I noticed the faint blue glow of the TV coming from Lloyd's living room, which opened toward the lake. Curiously, I peeked around the wall, and saw him sitting on the couch, apparently watching TV. I didn't think much of it at first until I heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman moaning very softly coming from his townhouse. I thought to myself, my god, he's watching a porno! I also noticed his hand was lightly stroking himself through his pants, The sight was enough to cause my own cock to stir. Suddenly, he glanced in my direction, and I quickly pulled away, and walked into my house, afraid of being caught looking. I had never had any thoughts about other men before, but there was something about the situation kept at arms' length that did something for me.

The next day, after work, I came home and after fixing something to eat, I went out by the lake again, halfway hoping I might see something in Lloyd's house. Sure enough, as I looked out on the lake, I turned slightly to see a very naked Lloyd walking though his house, much like I usually did. I started walking back toward my own place, all the while looking at him through the corner of my eye, trying not to gawk. He stopped and waved, and then I had to look. It was like a game we were playing now. He had the physique of an older man of his mid-late sixties with the thick legs of a man who had been powerfully built earlier in his life and now had a bit of a potbelly before him, but his penis swung back and forth very low between his legs. I tried not to look directly at it and then turned tI sheepishly waved back and continued back toward my place. I could feel my own hardening cock straining in my pants as I walked. I began to wonder why I was reacting in such a way. I knew I wasn't gay or anything, but couldn't deny the excitement of seeing him naked like that. He was about three times my age even! It didn't make sense, but I stopped questioning myself, and just acknowledged that it excited me and that I would keep it to myself.

The next morning, I was not working so I slept in a little. I heard a knock at the door about the time I was planning on waking anyway, so I though on some shorts and saw Lloyd waiting for me.

"I wanted to know if you wouldn't mind helping me again. I've been wanting to move some things around in my bedroom, but just can't manage it," he said. I agreed, and went to get changed. I threw on a t-shirt and walked over to his door. Upon letting me in, he said, "I appreciate you helping an old man out again." I said I didn't mind.

"Why don't you go on back there-I'll be right there," he said. I walked back to his room and tried to see what he wanted to move, but everything seemed to be in order. He came back in and said, "I just wanted to move my bed to the other wall, there." I helped shuffle some things around and was done in minutes. Then I noticed a box of DVDs under his night table. They all appeared to be pornos. There must have been fifty of them in there. When Lloyd came back in the room, I was stooped over looking at them. "Oh, you found my stash!" he said. "I told you I've got quite a few. Do you want to watch one?" he asked.

"No, it's ok, sorry if I invaded your privacy there," I responded.

"Oh, it's ok, I think you might have seen me watching one the other day, I'm sorry if I surprised you there, but you looked like you might want to see it too."

"No, I was just surprised to see you doing that, is all. It's no problem, really," I said.

Lloyd immediately walked out of the room toward the living room and turned on the TV. As I walked out, I heard the cries of a woman being fucked ravenously. I followed Lloyd, who was watching the video intently. He said, "Are you sure you don't want to watch? This is a pretty good one."

He stood there rubbing his crotch as the images flashed before us. My own penis began stiffening quickly with the action before me. I could feel his eyes on me as I weighed my options. Every second I stood there, I could feel my dick hardening more and more. He sat down on the couch and said, "Come sit down here. This is a good one."

I finally sat down and saw him rubbing the protruding bulge in his pants as he watched. My own erection was becoming uncomfortable and I shifted to all it some room. I glanced over at Lloyd, next to me, who said, "Boy, she's something, isn't she? I don't suppose I can get a woman like that any more, huh?"

"Who knows?", I said, realizing that he was expecting a response.

I looked over and he unzipped his pants, stroking himself. "I used to be pretty popular with the ladies years ago, but now they just see me from the outside. Have you ever heard of GHB?" he asked. "They call it a 'date rape' drug. I tried it with a lady once, and it worked a little, but not as well as I'd hoped. I guess it works on some people more than others," he said.

Surprised to hear of this, I responded, "No, I've definitely never used that. I'm sure there's ladies out there that would love to have you," I said. My hand involuntarily moved to my crotch as I saw the actors on the video before me fucking with abandon.

"I see it's getting you a little excited too," he said. "Are you getting as hard as I am?" he asked. With that, he slowly pulled out his cock. I had seen it limp from outside, but now it was semi-erect, and far bigger than I could have imagined. He had to be about nine inches in length, and incredibly thick. Even the well-built actor on screen had nothing on Lloyd's massive tool. It was uncircumcised, with thick, loose foreskin that hung off the end of its mushroom-shaped head. Thinned-out grey wisps of pubic hair were scattered around the base of it. I was completely in awe of it. He stroked it gently as I stared. As his hand traveled down toward the base, the length of it flopped back and forth. I felt completely insignificant compared to it.

"The girls used to love this thing. Now I can't get anyone with it. I've even thought about letting another guy touch it sometime. Have you ever done that?" he asked.

The question jarred my back into reality. "No, I'm not interested in that," I said. Still, I couldn't tear my eyes away from his incredible penis.

"Well," he said, "you seem pretty interested in it. Why don't you touch it?"

Suddenly, I felt like I should leave, so I got up and said, "You know, I've got to check in with my job...I just remembered. I'll talk to you later, Lloyd." He started to speak, but I was already at the door and on the way to my own place. I was definitely freaked out and started questioning myself. Why was I so enraptured over seeing his cock in front of me? I definitely wanted to touch it, but was afraid to. This was something I needed to work out with myself.

I didn't see Lloyd for a couple of days. He was probably shocked at my reaction, too. I didn't want him to feel bad, but I needed to feel myself out. Finally, he came by on the third day in the morning, when I was off from work.

"I wanted to apologize about the other day," he said. "I don't know what came over me. It's been so long since I've had any company like that."

"It's ok. I just got a little freaked out, I think. Don't worry about it. I've never done that before," I said.

"Neither have I," he said. "I just got caught up in the moment. Listen, I'm having a problem with my power. Is your power on?" he asked.

"Yeah, my power is fine. Is yours out?" I asked.

"Yes, I don't know what happened. Would you mind taking a look at it for me?" he asked.

I agreed, and throwing on a pair of shorts and some flip flops, I went over to his place again. Upon entering, he gave me a small glass of juice. I started to turn him down, but he insisted, "Please, you're helping me out. Have a drink." So I sipped on it, but he insisted I drink the whole thing down, so I shot down the rest of it. It seemed a little odd, but I didn't want to offend. It took a few minutes, but it looked like a fuse had burnt out. It took a little while, but he was able to locate some fuses, and I replaced it.

By this time, I started to feel a little more tired than usual and fuzzy-headed. Thinking it might just be a little headrush from standing up too fast, I tried to collect myself. I swooned a little. Lloyd said, "You alright? Here, set down here for a moment," and led me to the couch before the TV.

I said, "I'm ok, I think. Just a little woozy." The room spun a little.

He said, "It's alright. Just relax for a few minutes. Here, let me turn the TV on for you." As he did, I began to feel more relaxed, almost euphoric. I heard moaning coming from the TV, and then I noticed that he had put on a porno. I watched in complete attention and the display before me. Suddenly I felt a flood of warmth in my groin and my cock began to swell. "Yeah, this is a good one, too. Would love to fuck this girl," he said. I looked over at him rubbing his crotch and he looked over at me. The visual gave me flashback to the last time I was on this couch, but now I wasn't as disturbed by it. My penis throbbed in my shorts, and I adjusted myself. The touch of my own hand to my crotch felt wonderful. I began rubbing myself in earnest.

"Yeah, that looks good, don't it? It's making me hard, too," he said as he stood before the TV and myself. I looked over at him and he unzipped his fly and pulled out his massive cock. He was again, semi-erect and thick. He proceeded to take his pants and shirt off until he stood next to me completely naked. He stroked his stiffening penis as he watched the video. I was in rapture at the sight of it, completely frozen. My hand involuntarily moved toward my crotch and started rubbing my hardening cock through my pants. "You like looking at this, don't you?" he asked.

He turned toward me and stepped closer with his beautiful, thick cock leading the way. He still had a frail look about him with the skinny legs and protruding belly, but his cock looked virile and strong. "Why don't you reach out and touch it?" he asked.

I started to shake it out of my stupor, and come to. Here was this man with a giant cock in my face. I needed to get up. I stood, and turned, lumbering toward what I thought was the door, but turned toward his hallway. "Where you going? Here, let's go this way!", he said, grabbing me from behind and pushing me toward the bedroom. I tried to resist, but I was still dizzy, and he ended up being stronger than I thought. As I again tried to turn back, he pushed my against a wall in the hallway. I felt his cock pushing against me as he pressed himself to my back, trapping me into the wall. I felt weak and fuzzy-headed. He said, "Just relax, son. I think you need to lay down. Let's go this way." With that, he pushed me through the bedroom doorway and into the small bedroom.

He spun me around and I fell backward onto the bed. I sat up immediately, but he pushed me back down easily. He had a TV in the bedroom, and snatching the remote off the bedside table, he turned it on. There was an image of an older guy with a huge cock on it. From the living room, I could still hear the howls of a girl being fucked relentlessly.

"Wait...wait," I said as I tried to clear my head. Everything was fuzzy and the room spun if I closed my eyes. "What are you doing to me, Lloyd?" I asked. I sat back up on the bed and he immediately stood before me, one hand grasping his massive penis. Still not completely rigid, it seemed to throb in his hand. Huge veins encircled the loose foreskin encasing it, and it fell away from the bulbous cockhead within. I was truly envious of it, but repulsed at the same time as he pointed it at me.

velokev
velokev
333 Followers
12