My Own Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't grab it when he forced my hand upon it, but the heat of it stoked a blaze in me and I finally slowly wrapped my hands around it. He pressed my hand against his cock and rubbed it up and down its length. I reluctantly looked down at it as I felt this hot tool in my hand, not having any control over the situation. I was doing his bidding now and felt powerless to stop. Each breath of his against me felt like a blast of heat against me and sent impulses of drunken fascination down my spine. I noticed then that he wasn't holding my hand against him any longer. I was caressing his thick cock all on my own. I felt it grow in my hand. It pulsated and was hardening immediately as I grasped it.

"Yeah, that's it. I knew you wanted this, boy," he said softly. With one hand, he moved up to my shoulder and began to apply pressure downward. I hardly noticed, but exerted more and more pressure until I went to my knees. "Oh, I see. You want to taste it, too? You want my dick in your mouth, you little queer?" he said. I looked up at him, trying to clear my head, but it was impossible. My hand never left his now hardened cock. His hand moved around to the back of my head and pulled me toward his fat cock. He other hand moved to hold his penis still as I still stroked it. As it got closer, my hand fell away. Precum oozed from the head of his dick. I studied his cock at length as it slowly approached me. I didn't turn away, though part of me wanted to.

I felt powerless, but would have flashes of lucidity where I felt I should stop this. These fleeting moments were immediately interrupted by the view before me. He held his dick toward my mouth and pulled my head closer. I began to turn my head away, but then it touched my lips. Just grazed them really, but the feeling sent shockwaves through me. The tip of his cock slid along the side of my cheek and he said, "Where do you think you're going? Open your mouth." I didn't want to do what he said, but I almost felt compelled to do it. His cock was so thick and heavy. It was drawing me in. Finally, he tugged on the back of my head and pushed his dick to my mouth.

I gasped as the pain of him grabbing my hair flashed through me, and as I did, he slipped his cock into my mouth. I wanted to resist, but my body felt afire with him in my mouth. The precum dripped onto my tongue and made me want more. He pulled my head toward him and pushed himself into me deeper. "Yeah, boy. Suck that cock. That's better," he said.

My own cock felt like it would burst from its own skin. I had one hand on each of his hips, partially to keep balance, but also so he wouldn't push in to my mouth too deeply. I wouldn't have been able to stop him either way. The head of his cock hit the back of my throat with each stroke and the loose foreskin caressed my tongue. He continued to grunt rhythmically as he fucked my mouth, berating me for being on my knees, sucking his cock, and loving it.

"Oh yeah, you ready to take my load?" he asked. The question did little to tear me from the fat tool in my mouth. "Here it comes!" he shouted, and I felt a stream of warm cum hit the back of my throat. He quickly pulled out his cock and released the rest of his load onto me, shooting it on my face and forehead, eyes, and chest. He groaned as he milked the rest of it from his dick, and I sat there on my knees, cum dripping down my face. I was in a state of numbness.

"Yeah, you did good," he said, walking away. I remained there, unable to move. He returned, toweling himself off as he strode back toward me. "That was real good, but I think you're right-it's time you headed home," he said. He then lifted me up and sat me on the couch. He helped me pull back on the jeans I had discarded previously. Lloyd did most of the work as I remained deep in my stupor.

Lloyd pulled me to my feet and pulled one arm around his wide shoulders. We walked through his front door and over the few feet to my own place, and he had to almost carry me to my bed where I flopped onto my back.

"Thanks for a good time, boy. Maybe if you're good you can get some more of this tomorrow," I heard him say as he left my dark room. Moments later I heard the distant sound of my front door closing, and I passed into a dreamless sleep.

12