My Own Princess Di Ch. 01

Story Info
How to get a newlywed to bed.
2.1k words
4.25
63.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of how, with a little determination, one can gently persuade a newly married women to stray.

This process has evolved over a year so the story is broken into stages.

Stage 1

I am a married man with two children. I have been with my wife for 20 years and until now, when Diane moved into the house two doors away, I never thought that I needed to look at anybody else.

My sex life wasn't bad, normal sex, without to many thrills once a week and a blow job in between to fill the void. I spent a lot of time on the Internet looking at pics, chat forums etc.

As I have said a newly married couple, Diane and Nat, moved into the house a year ago, Nat seemed a nice guy but seemed to be out with his mates a lot, Di was very petite and shy, she always acknowledged me but never really said much, especially if Nat was around.

It was a Friday night and I was messing around in a chat room, when I got involved in conversation with a girl looking for guys to complete her fantasy. I offered my services and although I had no intention of going through with it, I was having fun.

The penny never dropped until, the girl starting referring to her being a new wife, who's husband only wants her to stay at home and have children, while he goes out and enjoys himself. She then started to go into more detail on what she did, where she lived etc and then it was obvious, the girl that was trying to arrange a virtual gangbang was Di. I was shocked but continued the cyber sex, she really was going for it. There were 4 of us in the conversation and what she didn't want us to do just isn't worth discussing.

I really should not have thought about the idea, but I suddenly thought that this was to good an opportunity to miss, so I began to think of ways to get myself into Di's knickers, Blackmail seemed the easiest, so it was time to start collecting evidence.

Over the next couple of weeks Di and me had a number of virtual sex sessions, some were just too strong. I took the conversation from two way, to three way, though to water sports and sex toys, no matter what I put in front of her, she replied with venom. I finally convinced her that if I had a photo of her, then I would not have to imagine what she looked like so much. She attached a photo of her in a bikini, with the face blurred, but anybody that knew her would know who it was. I finally had the evidence, now all I had to do was get the opportunity to start.

I was working from home one Friday afternoon, my wife and children had gone off to her cousins and would not return until Sunday afternoon. I was on the front drive washing my car when I heard a car hoot outside Di's house. Nat came out with Di, he kissed her quickly and said he would see her Monday night, he put a bag in the boot along with his golf clubs, jumped in the front sit and left Di standing alone at the gate.

I said hello and asked where Nat was off to, she replied timidly, that he was going to France for a long weekend.

I asked her if she would like me to wash her car, as I had the jet wash handy and through a little prompting she said that it would be very kind of me.

I got to work on her car and I was just washing off the soap, when Di appeared around the corner, I pretended not to see her and sprayed the water all over her, in a matter of seconds she was soaked. I swiftly apologised, but I could not help but notice that her nipples were beginning to poke through her tee shirt. Although her breast were not large, she had nipples that begged to be sucked and I become aroused just thinking about it. But Di, who must have been aware of my gaze, quickly said that she had made coffee inside and would join me once she had dried herself off.

I quickly finished washing off the car and went into the kitchen. Diane was nowhere to be seen, but I could hear her upstairs, I imagined her undressing and began to think of ways to begin what promised to be a fruitful plan.

I had just noticed the computer in the corner of the kitchen diner, when Diane returned. She had dried her hair, tied it up and put on a loose fitting, summer dress, boy she looked horny. I asked her how the marriage was going and that I did notice that Nat spent a lot of time out. She said that she didn't mind, as she liked time alone. I asked her whether she spent a lot of time at the computer, she looked away from me and said no.

I told her that it was one of my favourite past times and that through chat groups I had come across some great people, with whom I have had some very interesting conversations. I asked if she had ever looked at chat rooms and at that point she turned around and asked me if I would like more coffee, I asked her the same question again, this time she said no, she never had. I walked up behind her, put my hands on her waist, she turned around and tried to pull away. I laughed and told her that her secret was safe with me as long as she was willing to act out some of her conversations with me. She told me that she didn't know what I was talking about, at this point it was time to explain.

Diane sat down and with her head in her hands, began to cry. "What do you want from me?" she asked, Does Nat know about your fantasies, I bet he doesn't, what would he say. "You can't tell him, he would be disgusted, he thinks sex is for making children and not for fun, he won't even lick me or let me suck him." This is why I go on the chat pages, so that I can at least live out my feelings virtually."

I took hold of her hand and led her to the kitchen table. I undid my trousers and let then drop to the floor," what are you doing?" she asked. If Nat won't let you suck his cock then the least I can do is let you suck mine. I pulled the waistband of my pants down and revealed my, now erect penis. Now I am not big, a pleasantly thick, 6 inches, but Diane gasped at my readiness. I sat on the kitchen table and began to stroke my swollen member. Diane looked at me, it was time to push my luck. I figured that once we got past this initial stage then there would be no going back for her, so I went for broke. I told that if she did not do this then I would make sure that Nat got to know about her little on line chats, how she would like to be pissed on and how she masturbates with a big black dildo, I bet Nat doesn't know about that.

Or how would he react if he knew that you dreamed about being fucked by four guys at once and to put the final nail in the coffin I also have a photo.

She bowed her head and started to cry again. I told her that she really was not doing anything wrong in my eyes, but it does seem as if Nat would feel differently. "Diane you stand to lose everything that you have if you don't do this, and let's face it you obviously want to."

Di walked towards me, I pulled her close and began to kiss her, my tongue probed its way into her mouth and after a few seconds I felt her ease up and as her mouth opened to receive my tongue, I knew that this was the beginning of something special.

I put my hands on the hem of the dress and started to pull the dress up, she momentarily tried to stop me, I just looked at her and whispered, remember what I said.

I pulled the dress over her head, she was wearing a plain white bra and thong, I lent forward and placed a kiss above her breast and made my way back up to her lips. I reached behind her and unfastened her bra and then very slowly revealed her breasts, I was right her nipples were beautiful and fully erect, she to was turned on.

I asked to step away, turn around and remove her knickers. She stepped back, turned and placed her fingers into the waistband of the thong, as she pulled them down I asked her to slowly bend forward. The first thing I saw was here small puckered anus and I wondered if she had ever been touched there, no matter she would be soon.

Once the thong had gone, I remove my shoes, trousers and pants and walked across to where Diane was standing. She was gently shaking as I touch her shoulder and very slowly ran my hands down to her tits. I kissed her neck as I toyed with her nipples and my penis was gently nestled between her butt cheeks. I stood like this for a good two minutes, slowly gyrating my hips into her behind. Once she stared to respond, I decided that it was time to get dirty.

I turned her around and with both hands on her shoulders I pushed her down onto her knees until she was level with my cock.

"Now Diane, its time for me to come, open your mouth." She slowly opened her mouth as I pushed my cockhead against her lips, there was no resistance now.

I felt her teeth and tongue embrace my manhood, as I slowly pushed further in until she began to gag, don't worry I thought, it won't take long before she will be able to handle all of it.

As she began to suck me I pulled out a little and then, holding the back of her head I began to gently mouth fuck her.

I could feel myself getting to the point of no return, but really didn't want to come yet. I pulled my penis, reluctantly from her mouth and lifted her onto the table.

I spread her legs, and pushed two fingers into her sodden fanny. She felt so wet, I am sure that she had already come. When I had finished finger fucking her, I put my mouth over her cunt and began to lick her swollen lips. Within seconds she grabbed the back of my head and began to twist her torso in orgasmic raptures, this had nothing to do with me being a good lover, she was just so worked up.

I removed my tongue and stood up, I then planted the head of my penis between the lips of her pussy. Di looked at me and started to beg me to fuck her, I stroked my member gently up and down her crack, until she came again, I was now ready to come myself.

I jumped up onto the table and straddled her chest, leaned forward and lowered my cock end into her willing mouth. She sucked feverously for several minutes and took me to the edge. As I was about to come I pulled out of her mouth and let my cock spit wherever it choose. Semen pumped out of the end and hit Di all over her face and hair, she tried to get it back into her mouth but I held onto it until I was completely spent. Only then did it return to her open mouth. She continued to suck me until I was sore and I pulled away. She looked fantastic, she had come all over her face, in her eyes, hair and a small droplet was running from her bottom lip.

I pulled on my cloths and drank my coffee, Di got a towel and cleared herself up. I told her it was time to go, But I would come back around seven tonight and that I would be staying the night. Diane looked at me in horror. "But I thought that was going to be it, you've had your way, isn't that enough." Sorry Diane but this has only just begun and make sure that you put on your sexist underwear tonight, you will want to look good for the camera...won't you!

To be continued...