My Own Private Lesson

Story Info
He gives a young girl her first experience.
3k words
4.23
99k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a man, who in the beginning I didn't care much for, but that changed. We met when I was younger and somewhat naive, he was in his early 30's, and very assured of himself. He was my first teacher in life's surprises and pleasures.

As the days passed we spent more and more time together I began to have a more open mind to everything. I was a young woman who had just turned 18, and gotten my nipple pierced on a dare, and for my birthday he had given me the oddest present that I had ever received. It was a book with a weathered leather cover, but no title on it.

I thanked him for it even though I didn't know what it was, so I skimmed its contents for a title. It was full of pictures and diagrams, with paragraphs of explanation. As I skimmed the sexually explicit pictures I could hear my pulse in my ears and I knew that I had started to breath faster.

He watched my reaction closely, and when I looked at him he gave me an explanation that made my toes curl. It was the Kama Sutra and he had given it to me so that I could learn all of its secrets and than use them in the future. He figured with my new open-minded approach to things, I would enjoy the book.

I asked him if he wanted to be the first person that I tried my new knowledge on. He ran his hand over my nipple ring, and leaned forward to whisper in my ear that if that was what I wanted he would love to be of any teaching experience. I shivered, and he noticed, he ran his hand over my nipple again, a little harder, pressing. He told me to read it and he would answer any questions, tomorrow, that I had. If I needed him tonight I had his number. He leaned forward and kissed me, his tongue in my mouth made me burn, my only instinct was to suck on it in a rhythmic motion. He took my hand and placed it on his hard cock through his pants and pulled back to whisper in my ear. He told me that I was a quick study, just feel his reaction. He kissed my earlobe, and left.

I took refuge in my room, lying on my bed, reading the book. The pictures in the book made my nipples pucker and I was dripping with wetness. I came across the pages on masturbation, and ultra pleasuring. I was confused. It spoke of a pressure point near my clit. I felt around for a while, but was unable to find it, though I did find that if I pinched my clit a little, the pleasure was great. I saw that it was two in the morning, but I wouldn't be able to sleep unless I knew the answer to my question. The book gave directions on how to find it, but I was having problems.

I decided to phone him, he had given me his cell number so I phoned it. I told him how I had been trying to find this spot and I needed help. While I was asking I didn't really realize what I was doing to him. I had lived a fairly sheltered life, private all girls school and everything. I told him how I had been feeling around for it, but before I could finish, he told me that he would be over in less than five minutes. He hung up.

I was sitting on my bed, in a baby-doll night gown, still wet, with no underwear, when there was a knock on the door.

It was at this point that I was glad that my parents weren't going to be home for a week...

I grabbed the big, white fluffy bathrobe on the back of the door, and walked to answer it. I knew that it would be him, I got hot just thinking about it. I was still wet and it only seemed to be getting worse.

I opened the door, invited him in and took him to my room, to the book. I jumped on my bed, and ended up bouncing on my back for a minute...he took a seat at the near-by desk. I lay there for a while, but than I sat up and gave him the book, open to the pleasuring section. It was at this point that I was unsure of how he was going to help me. I had started to realize that I could do things that caused him to react, and I figured that if I sat there and spread my tanned legs and started fingering the honey colored thatch at the apex of my thighs, I might cause him to react, but I didn't have any other plans.

He stood up and told me to take off the robe, and I shivered with the thought that I was wearing nothing but my baby-doll nightgown with no panties. I slid the robe from my shoulders and stood in front of him, the hem of the skirt just barely brushed the tops of my thighs, barely hiding my wet pussy. He told me to lie on the bed. I lay back, but instead of joining me, he went and got the stand up mirror that I had in my room. He sat it at the end of the bed so that I could see my reflection.

He came and sat down behind me and pulled me into his lap. I could feel the heat of his hard cock through his jeans pressed against my wet pussy. He lifted the hem of the skirt so that in the mirror you could see everything. He pulled my knees up to my chest so that there was more to see.

He told me to watch the mirror, and watch where he moved his hands... I could look nowhere else. He took his fingers and parted my lips bearing more of me to the mirror. He found my clit, and he played with it for a moment... he pinched lightly and plucked, and rubbed it in circular motions. I rubbed my ass against the hardness in the front of his jeans, the friction felt so good. My eyes started to close with the pleasure, but he nipped my ear to open them and he told me to keep watching... It was soo erotic to sit there and see his hands playing with me, and feeling them at the same time...

He moved from my clit to the opening of my vagina... I was embarrassed to feel that I was so wet, I thought that he might find it gross, but it only seemed to excite him. He rubbed his fingers around the opening... He slid first one, than two fingers inside, and I clenched around them, hard, in rythmic spasms... He whispered things in my ear that made me hot..I was so tight, so wet, it turned him on...

I was bucking against his hand and back against his crotch, it was exquisite torture.

I told him that something felt like it was pulling deep inside me... He slowed what he was doing, and told me to go with it, but not yet, he had to show me the one spot that I was looking for. He continued to wards my anus...but he paused on the strip of flesh between my anus and opening... About half way between he started to rub...

At first it felt like a dull pressure and than I felt it... slowly it felt like tons of little pricks of light were touching me... I was rocking against his cock hard...in rhythm with his actions...I started to feel the pulling again...and he told me to go with it... He was rubbing me, harder and harder...and than all of a sudden, I went blind.

That was all I can remember besides the unbearably exquisite torture...and the scream that I let out with...

When I finally came to, we were still sitting as we had been but he was no longer pushing the spot...he was back, focusing on my clit... I moaned and said that I most definitely could not go through what I just had again...

I started to realize that the front of his jeans were wet. I thought that they were wet from me...but as I reached back to touch them he grabbed my hand. He told me that it was natural, a guys reaction to seeing a woman cum.

I asked him if I could give him the same pleasure that he had given me...but I didn't know what to do, so he would have to help me...

He looked as if he was going to say no, but I wanted to. I turned around, and straddled his legs and cupped my hands around his regained hardness. He started to say that I didn't have to, but I started to undo the buttons of his fly...

I slid my fingers into his jeans and found that he wasn't wearing underwear, he said that he had been in a hurry to leave his house when I called. I softly gripped his silky cock and applied pressure. I told him the I would be very careful not to hurt him, but I didn't realize that I was sliding my hand up and down his cock, in rhythmic slowness... I didn't know it, but he was moments away to cumming...

I was rubbing my hands from the base of his cock to the tip and back again, slowly, but with even pressure. I was making sure that I wouldn't miss any of his spots along the way... He groaned in my ear, and put his hands over mine. I thought that he was going to stop me, but he only increased the rhythm that I was rubbing at. He started to pump into my hands, slowly and than faster... I was getting all wet and hot all over again just watching his reaction.

I was rocking unconsciously in time with his movements, but than all of a sudden he stopped. He took my hands off of his cock, and placed them on the bed beside his thighs. I moaned in frustration because the feeling of him had been exquisite, and I didn't want to stop, but it didn't help.

He was breathing hard, and labored, I asked him if I could help, but he said that if I did, something that I wasn't expecting might happen. He wasn't ready to take my virginity, yet...

He wanted to so badly that it hurt, but he was waiting for the perfect time. I told him that the book had showed many ways to help him that didn't involve penetration, and I was willing to help in any way that I could.

He gave me a look of hope, but than said that he had come to help me, not the other way around. But I wanted to try my new knowledge, and I wanted to try it now, so he conceded.

I told him of one option that turned me on, I wanted to know if he would like it.

I had seen many pictures and explanations in the book about how to pleasure your man without penetration, and this was one of the popular ones...

Some of the settings involved role playing, and I asked if that turned him on... He said that it did, but what role would I be playing... I got up stepped into my walk in closet and shut the door, when I came out he was still on the bed and he groaned when he saw what I was wearing.

I had on my school cardigan and skirt, with the white thigh highs. I was wearing nothing else, no underwear or bra, or top. I had tried for the underwear, but I had been too wet, and I didn't see the point. The bra hadn't been an option because my nipples were so sensitized that it was too much pleasure/pain to wear one, and I couldn't deal.

I walked towards him and told him that I was going to be in detention, and he was going to be the substitute teacher that was turned on by me.

I walked up to him and told him that I had been sent to detention because I had been very bad, and I would do anything not to get into too much trouble...I could be very good. He asked what I had done, and I told him that I had been caught masturbating in the girls shower while some of the other girls watched, and a few of them helped at times. That really seemed to turn him on... he started to touch himself, but he asked me what I was going to do to make things better. I told him that I could be very good, and I wanted to prove it. I leaned in and ran my tongue over his lips in a lapping motion and than I ran my hands down his chest as I knelt on the ground.

I started to rub his cock, back and forth, from the base to the tip and back, he started rocking. I reached back and gently cupped his balls, I massaged them as I leant towards the tip of his cock...

There were a few drips of precum at the tip, and I lapped it off, Like a cat would... It tasted heady, and smoky, I liked it. He gripped the back of my head and held my head near his cock, so I wouldn't be able to move. I ran my tongue from the base of his cock to the tip and I swirled it around the tip, he gripped my hair tighter.

I told him that there was more to this,... and he regretfully let me go, I leaned back, and undid my sweater, it slid to the ground, and I was kneeling before him topless. I pushed him back to lie down on the bed, and I straddled his ribcage, so as not to hurt his erection. I made him watch as I started playing with my nipples, I licked my fingers and pulled and plucked them, I gave my piercing a tug, and couldn't control the shiver that ran through my body. I was so wet, that I could see it practically running down his ribcage, but that only seemed to turn him on...

He went to lift his arms up to touch me, but I kept them against the bed with my knees. He groaned and told me that I was a fast learner.

I swiveled off of him, and turned around, so that he could just see my ass, and I was facing his cock. I started touching his cock again and he started groaning... he reached up and held my hips so that I couldn't move. I leaned down, and took the tip of his cock into my mouth, and than I slid it in and out past my lips, I was so wet, that I was sliding against his chest. He slid his hands under my skirt, and grabbed my firm ass, and tried to control my moves, but it wasn't working...

I took him as far as I could into my mouth, and sucked, hard. He started bucking, he tried not to, but he couldn't stop.

He was fingering my asshole, and was getting near the spot he had helped me find before, I sucked harder.

He licked one of his fingers, and slid it into my tight ass hole... The pleasure was so awesome that I stopped what I was doing, and sat up. He pumped his finger in and out of me, and he started to go faster. I circled his dick with my hands and pumped him hard, and as he sped up, I did too.

I was pumping at a fevered pitch, when he froze, and tensed. He let out a loud groan, almost as if he was in pain, and blew his load. His cum had gotten a little on my breasts, and skirt, but most of it was on his abdomen.

He slid me off of him, and started to clean himself up, I went to say something, but he stopped me by putting his thumb against my lips and rubbing them. His thumb had some of his cum on it, and I couldn't help but lick it off. It tasted even better than his pre cum had. He saw my tongue sweep out and taste it, and he groaned as he slid off of the bed. He told me that if he didn't leave now, he would never get to work. I told him that work wasn't that important, he could spend the day with me...

He stopped and started to turn around, but than said again that he had to go to work, and he had to be there in a little over three hours. He had to go home, and take a shower, to look somewhat presentable, and to keep from looking as if he had been having an awesome night of hot sex.

I laughed a little and pointed out the fact that we didn't have any hot sex... He walked towards me as he pulled on his shirt. He kissed me and thrust his tongue into my mouth... after a few minutes he pulled back and said that if I was covered in his cum he considered that a wild night.

I wiped a drop off of one of my nipples and sucked that finger into my mouth, he groaned and started to back out of my room...

I followed him out and he told me that I was killing him with temptation, I told him that I wanted him to be thinking about me at work all day, as I would be thinking about him all day at school, and probably in the shower...

A mix between a laugh and a groan came from him as he backed out of the door. He told me that he would be seeing me tonight, because he couldn't make himself stay away. I told him that I would be waiting...

He left and I locked the door after him... I didn't want him discovering me in the shower, after all I had a lot to do today...