My Own Private Seraglio Ch. 03

Story Info
Final Chapter: Lodge at the Lake Party Time!
8k words
4.56
9.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

I drove to my father's studio near the university, getting there just before 10:00. The light was good outside — not too harsh, but with plenty of brightness. My father would be happy with the opportunity to paint today. In addition, he had become a morning person, and was more accommodating before the afternoon. If Diane was not at his studio, I hoped he would be able to tell me how to reach her.

"Let yourself in," my father called when I knocked.

I expected to see the odalisque of Diane on his easel. Instead, that portrait was against the wall, the round, mysterious mouth still uncompleted. The canvas before him was empty. I looked around, and saw Diane on the couch again, nude, but face down. We had a perfect view of her round ass.

She glanced over her shoulder, and saw me. She grabbed her robe to cover her freckled body. She gave me a quick wink, and jumped into her rant.

"Get him out of here! I'm your model, not something..."

"Quiet, Diane. It's about Hannah," I said.

She forgot about the robe as she sat on the edge of the couch. "What about Hannah?"

"Can we discuss this later? The light is just perfect now." My father saw another session being disrupted.

"Hush, Professor," said Diane. Then she turned to me. "What about Hannah? You promised to protect her tonight."

"I made a mistake. Marco Ragusa didn't even know about Hannah until I mentioned her. Now, he's invited her and disinvited one of the other girls."

Diane stood up and began pacing, completely forgetting that she was nude before both of us. She was thinking and talking to herself. She suddenly stopped, and saw that my father and I were both mesmerized by her movement.

"Oh, grow up, both of you." She kept on pacing, then suddenly stopped. She looked at me, and then at my father.

"Professor," she said, "no more work today."

"But I've paid your fees for the week, young woman. Now, please, resume the position."

"Pshht!" she waved him off with her hand. "Look. Not today. I'll give you two days free, no charge next week. Okay?"

My father grinned a little. I thought it was because he would be saving a little money, but no.

"Will you pose outdoors?" His grin turned lascivious.

Diane huffed a little laugh. "Sure, Professor. As long as we can go somewhere where I won't be arrested. And if I am arrested, you're paying the fines and lawyers fees. Deal?"

"I'm more worried about getting the wheelchair there with my supplies and equipment."

Diane smirked. "If I'm there nekkid, I bet you'll find a way to get there."

"I'm sorry about Hannah," I said.

"No, this is not over. We'll just have to crash the party. I think I have something that I can wear that will make it hard for them to turn me away."

My father looked concerned suddenly. He wasn't watching Diane any longer; he was studying me.

"Stay away from that Lodge, Teddy," he said.

"You're the second person to tell me that today," I said. "I don't see how I can. I think some of my friends may be in trouble there."

Diane finished putting on her street clothes, a blouse and a skirt. It didn't take long, since she was going commando and braless.

"Come on, Teddy. I need to pick out an outfit. Can you lend me some money? This modeling doesn't pay like you think it would?"

My father was surprised. "What? I pay you in a week more than my housekeeper makes in a month."

"So ask your housekeeper to pose," said Diane. "Come on, Teddy. Can you lend me some money?"

"Don't worry. I know where there are lots of new swim suits. If you can't find something there, then we'll talk about getting something else. But I think you'll find several that would suit you. Okay?" I hated to be extorted, even by someone as beautiful and uninhibited as Diane.

We left my father in his studio, planning where to go with Diane. It shouldn't be hard. There are plenty of places around the lake, if he can get up enough nerve to go back there. I think it's time for him to confront his demons, and to begin to enjoy the natural beauty of the lake.

Diane and I drove to the side of the lake where I found Kate, Hannah and Clara yesterday. The box of swim suits was still left out there, and some were strewn around the area. Diane thought I was crazy for suggesting she even look at them, until she did look at them. Then she found that she loved the look and feel of several of them, and she especially liked that they showed so much of her freckled, tan skin. She'd grown comfortable showing skin, and she found several suits that made her smile when she modeled them. They made me blush, and I'd seen her nude.

"Now, what?" she asked. It was only 2:00 in the afternoon. We had several hours until the Summer Lovin' party started.

I checked my phone. Ragusa had called.

"You're late!" he thundered when I returned his call.

"I'm not working tonight. You invited me to the party, remember?"

"Huh," he said. "So, you're still coming? Do you have a date, Teddy?"

I thought I heard a short laugh as he asked me about my date.

"Sure, Marco. I'll scrounge up someone."

Diane who had been listening in, smacked me in the arm.

"Well, come or don't come, Teddy. We've got plenty of girls, if you can't find one."

"See you later, Marco." I hung up.

"Now what?" Diane repeated.

"Back to my place for a while."

She looked at me askance. "So, are you trying to get me naked?"

I shook my head. "I've seen you naked. No big deal."

Diane knew I was lying.

"Yeah, right, Teddy. Let's smoke your pot."

We went back to the cabin, where we enjoyed the quiet of the lake while we smoked a little. The sun baked us both to the point that it made sense to take a cool dip in the lake. Diane waded into the water naked, using her hands to stir the water a little. The water was so clear that her freckles sparkled beneath the surface. She played in the water, and seemed as young as she was when I first met her. Her lemon-colored hair lay slick against the sides of her head. When she walked out onto the shore, the water sluiced between her breasts, down to her yellow pubic hair, and along both sides of her hips. Diane took a few more tokes before pulling me into the water with her.

I really loved this cabin and this part of the lake.

I felt lightheaded in the sun, and given how much Diane was enjoying smoking, she became very playful, floating on her back in the water. Even with the distraction she posed, I was exhausted from too little sleep. I dozed in the late afternoon sun, until her shout woke me up.

She pointed high overhead, and called out, "Look. What is that? A drone?"

Very high, too high for anything but a rifle to hit, I could barely distinguish a small blue dot, bobbing on the air currents, staying close to my cabin. The color reminded me of the jackets the agent wore this morning. I glanced around the lake and the woods surrounding the cabin. Were there FBI agents out there? Was that a flash of sunlight off binoculars? Was that the squawk of a radio that frightened the birds that had sprung up from the trees? In any event, if they were out there, they kept their distance.

So, Diane and I swam naked until the sun began to set. Then we got out, heedless of the focused, technology-enabled eyes that scoured Diane's freckled frame. She found my pantry, and cooked us a great meal. We were both starving for some reason. That evening, we were tired, hungry, horny, sensitive to the slightest breeze, and completely unselfconscious.

# # #

"Time to go, Diane."

Diane slept on a chair, covered by a fuzzy blanket. The spaghetti she had made for us, together with the sun and swimming, had worn her out, too. I shook her awake, and she stretched like a kitten.

She wore a one-piece suit that was cut high on the sides and low in the back. The front covered everything with fabric, but the fabric was nearly sheer. Her hair had dried in a wild tangle around her head, but she didn't mind. It made her even more inviting and exciting.

"We're taking the boat."

"Are you crazy?" she asked.

"Yes. And, I don't want anyone to follow us without my knowledge. Okay?"

"You're the captain," she said. "I'm just the first mate."

She even made that sound salacious.

We motored across the lake toward the monstrosity that was the Lodge. As we approached, I heard loud, live music playing. The lights that bathed the Lodge made viewing stars overhead impossible. No one was following us, but the drone overhead was lost to me. I heard loud laughing, and some shrieking screams that might have been fun- or fear-induced. Diane's eyes began to sparkle, and her breathing got faster.

We docked at a pier where Leon's two large guards were there to help us up, and to block our entry. They had spotted us when we were still 500 yards away, and watched us into the pier. I showed them my invitation from Marco, which they reluctantly accepted. Diane had no trouble entering the property. In fact, the two men spoke to her in Russian, complimenting her choice of suit, I'm sure. When she didn't respond, they gestured to her, suggesting she stay with them. She kissed them both on the cheek, but put her arm through mine. We walked toward the Lodge, and they followed us, a little too closely.

The music blared from an all-woman band set up on the lawn. Drinks, flowing freely, encouraged a kind of suggestive dancing. But there was no time for gawking — Diane wanted to find her sister Hannah. She pulled me toward the front door.

Inside the Lodge, in the main hall, I saw Marco Ragusa and Leon standing together. Diane crushed my arm when she saw them. On a chair next to Leon, Hannah sat with her long tan legs crossed, and wearing only the bikini that looked like a paint job. Leon played with one of her straps, urging it off her shoulder and encouraging her right tit to pop out while she sat there. Diane let go, and would have run at Leon, if I hadn't trapped her arm in mine.

"Let go, Teddy!" She struggled while I held on to her. But she was strong, and I could feel her slipping out of my grasp.

"Wait!"

I didn't recognize the voice at first, but I appreciated the help she was giving me. I saw my tall, tan runner wearing the briefest white bikini. The knot on her hip was all that stood between the blue brick and the rest of the world. She pressed against Diane and me.

"That's my sister," hissed Diane. "Let me go."

"Not yet," Kate said. She was surprisingly forceful, and controlled Diane easily, although Diane had twenty pounds on her. "Not yet." She was the most able-bodied kindergarten teacher I'd ever met, and the most tenacious.

"Keep out of this. You have no idea," said Diane. "He is not getting to my sister."

"What are you doing, Kate?" I asked her. "We just want to get Hannah and get out of here."

Kate gave me a look full of anger. I didn't understand. After all, she was in the party, right? No harm, no foul.

"Idiot. Look around. Leon's guards are everywhere. Nobody's leaving until Leon says so."

She was right. I recognized the first two guards from yesterday. But Leon imported at least a dozen, if not more, strong, dark-suited Eastern Europeans. Diane's struggle attracted their attention. Not because she might need help. Rather, was this one more beautiful young lady who might be impaired? Could they take advantage of her without too much difficulty?

Kate realized she was drawing attention, and suddenly let go. Diane spun around, and slapped Kate, and dared her to fight back. The guards drew closer, hoping to see a cat fight between the two bikini-clad combatants.

Kate kept her cool, though. She leaned next to me, and embraced my arm. Diane was left facing two people, Kate and me, and that calmed her.

If Hannah noticed the altercation, she gave no sign of it. She was busy trying to keep her bikini from being removed by Leon. She gave him playful smiles, but sharp slaps on the hand when his fingers roamed toward her nipples. That made him laugh. He leaned to her ear, and whispered something. He pointed to a room at the end of the hallway, and looked to Marco for an okay. Marco Ragusa shrugged like he didn't care what they did. That brought a wide smile to Leon's face, and he snatched a couple of flutes of champagne for himself and poor Hannah.

Diane waved until she caught Hannah's attention. Once Hannah saw her, she recognized the lemon colored hair immediately. She blushed, as though she had been caught doing something she shouldn't be doing. Then, Hannah stood up a bit tipsily, and walked on unsteady heels to her sister.

"Where are you going?" shouted Leon after her. He looked to Marco to control the woman, but Marco only shrugged again.

The eyes of the room seemed to watch only Hannah as she approached Diane. Hannah ran her tongue along her lips, wetting them to assist in speaking. She held the champagne flute in one hand, and used the other hand to balance as she walked. She didn't notice that one flap on her bra was loose and slipping with each step, revealing her large, soft, honey-drop breast. The sight reminded me of how warm her tits felt sliding over my cock yesterday, and I felt a swelling in my shorts.

"Hello, Teddy."

To my left, a snow bunny wearing the briefest of bikinis batted her dark eyes up at me. I almost didn't recognize her without the orange protection on her nose. On my right, Kate pulled my arm to focus my attention on her.

"You were told to stay away," Kate said.

"You were disinvited to the party," I answered.

"It sounds as though neither of you listen very well," said Clara, the snow bunny. She pressed her lips hard against each other, as though testing whether they were still there. "Whoo, pretty nice party."

Diane embraced Hannah, and checked her over for damage. She quickly refastened the bra that Leon had loosened.

"Come on, Hannah. Let's go." Diane's protective arm draped over Hannah's shoulder as she tried to ease her out of the room.

Leon made a hand sign to his guards, who quickly surrounded the two women. Diane tried to push past, but the men were immovable. Diane and Hannah were not leaving the party until Leon said they could leave.

Kate turned her head, and spoke words I couldn't hear. It was as if she had an invisible friend next to her. Whatever she said, the invisible friend didn't respond to Kate favorably. Kate shook her head, and let out a low groan.

"I've got this," I said, and stepped toward the men. Up close, I saw that they were each at least a head taller than me. Their thick necks showed that muscle-building took up a lot of their time, and would make their arms and legs bulky as tree branches.

"You haven't got this," said Kate.

Kate stepped next to Hannah, and looked in her poorly focused eyes. She gave a harsher look to Diane.

"So, we promised ourselves we'd do it. Do you still want to?" Kate said loudly.

"What?" said Hannah.

"Oh, you know. There's a lot of people, but we said it would be exciting. You're not backing out on me, are you?"

"I'm not...not...backing..." It was difficult for Hannah to string together a sentence.

"You're in, right, Clara?" Kate pulled Clara away from me, and into the circle of guards.

"I'm in," said Clara. "I don't know what, but I'm in."

"Okay. Then we agree." Kate then raised her voice so that anyone in the room could hear.

"Who's up for some skinny-dipping in the lake!"

Kate's announcement was met with loud cheers and whistles. She pulled the women with her while she pranced toward the pier. Most of the room followed along.

Marco came up to me as we followed the crowd. "I should have invited you years ago. I think you're going to make this one Summer Lovin' party to remember."

# # #

"Okay," said Kate. She was taking charge of the group as it marched onto the long pier that extended into the Lake. She kept me close to her, at the front of the line.

"Boys on that side, girls on this side."

A huge groan filled settled over the group and traveled out over the lake. Kate frowned as she pulled the group into two lines.

"Now, face each other. That's the way."

All down the length of the pier there were men on one side, and bikini'd women facing them. At the end of the pier, Kate stood with Clara, Hannah and Diane next to her. The rest of the women were following whatever the first few were doing. Opposite them, Kate made me be first, then Marco, then Leon, and finally one of the guards. The men looked like they still had weapons stashed beneath their jackets.

The music had stopped while the entire party gathered to watch the people on the pier.

"Guys, using only your teeth, please remove the top of the person in front of you." Kate pointed when some of the men were confused about which woman was the partner. Clara seemed perplexed because she was wearing a one-piece suit.

Kate looked at the rest of the group while I approached her. She didn't acknowledge that it was me that had bared my teeth to pull at her white strings. She was too busy watching the progress of the group.

I nipped at the strings, but they wouldn't budge. They were tied tightly. I tried pulling at the fabric covering Kate's breast, which gave way easily on the right breast. On the left breast, I must have bitten her nipple while removing the triangle, because Kate gave a gasp and a short moan.

"Sorry, Kate," I said through a mouthful of fabric.

"Nearly everyone finished but you. Hurry it up, Teddy." Kate was still keeping her eyes on the crowd.

I finally succeeded in lifting the bra up over her head, without untying it. Kate helped a bit with a quick shoulder shrug.

Her breasts were smaller than any of the other girls, but her nipples were the tautest. They pointed toward the far horizon with their brown caps and eraser head points. They were slightly crinkled, but since it was not at all chilly yet, she was showing some erotic arousal. This surprised me, since she seemed so businesslike otherwise.

"Now the bottoms," shouted Marco, a wolfish grin on his face. The crowd began to hoot and whistle, and laughter and applause rippled to the outer edges of the group watching.

"No!" said Kate. "Not yet."

"Oh, come on. You're not going to slow this to a crawl are you?" One of the guests had shouted this. I saw that his enthusiasm for his partner was nearly splitting his crotch.

"First," said Kate, "first, we need some skin from the men."

More laughter and applause.

"Ladies, strip your partner to the waist. But, you should do it with your eyes closed."

Hoots and whistles.

I knew that no one would keep their eyes closed for long. They didn't trust the men that much. But within a few short minutes, all the men were standing bare chested, facing their topless partners. I could clearly see that some of the guards had either holsters on their hip, or had taken their firearm and tucked it behind them.

"Before we go on, perhaps we should move forward a little. No hands, but you can stand chest to chest for a while. Keep your hands behind you!"

I took a step forward and felt the warmth of Kate's breasts, and the coolness of her tummy. I searched her face for some kind of reaction, but she was watching everyone else. She was always watching everyone.

I turned to watch some of the partners, too. Far away, I saw some of the men aggressively thrusting their chests forward, almost daring their partner to connect. Occasionally, I saw a woman who was just as aggressively presenting her tits to be scratched by the chest hair of her partner. Clara seemed excited to be presenting her fine round globes so that Marco could smash against them. Diane was one of the aggressive ones, willing to bump chests with her partner, and other partners down the line, both men and women.

Hannah's beautiful breasts were golden in the artificial light. Her areolae glowed a kind of cantaloupe shade, suggesting that they would be just as sweet to suck on. But she herself was wobbly on her feet. Leon broke the rules by holding her up with his arms, crushing her to his chest. Diane finally intervened, pulling Hannah back in line, and helping her stand erect.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers