My Pain Slut Penny Pt. 01

Story Info
A submissive's beginning.
1.5k words
4.23
31.3k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up from an insistent ringing of my telephone, I grab it and answer with a sullen "hello."

"Is this MrBoots?"

"Yes it is who is this?"

"My name is Penny, Sir," says a very timid voice on the other end.

"My friend Janice W. said I should contact you, because you would be able to help me?"

Still being in a haze from not enough sleep, I tell her "girl you have caught me completely off guard, your call woke me up and I need to get my head together, can you call back in 15 minutes so I can get some coffee first?"

Swinging my legs over the side of the bed and sliding into my leans, I go to the kitchen, make me some coffee, and wonder whom that was calling?

Just as I sit down with my coffee, in exactly 15 minutes the telephone rings again.

Saying "hello" again, it is the same timid voice saying" this is Penny again Sir"

"OK, I'm wake now" I tell her "what can I do for you Penny?"

"Sir, Janice told me if anyone can help me, you can, you see Sir, I am a submissive who is in desperate need of a Master, and I wonder if I could get you to take me on."

Having no idea, who this woman is, what she looks like or anything else about her, but knowing Janice referred her to me, I have a good idea what she is looking for.

I tell her" If you wish to deal with me, you get your ass over here to my house within the next hour, you will present yourself at my door wearing a very short skirt and a sheer top, nylons and heels"

Confirming my address, she goes on to ask me" Does that mean I wear only that Sir?'

"It means exactly what I said girl, if I had wanted you to wear anything else I would have told you!"

"Yes Sir, I will do as you say and come to you right away" She replied and hung up.

Just as I get out of the shower, I hear the door bell, grab my robe and put it on, opening the door, a short maybe 10 lbs. over weight but extremely pretty looking lady, tells me "I am Penny Sir and I have been looking forward to meeting you for almost 2 weeks"

"Come in I tell her, you can take a seat at the kitchen table and give me a few minutes to get dressed!"

Heading towards my bedroom, I tell her "I just made a fresh pot of coffee, help yourself while i get dressed"

Walking back into the kitchen I find her standing at the kitchen counter, with a very excited and flushed look on her face.

Pouring myself another coffee, I tell her "sit down and tell me all about Penny, who is she, what is she looking for, what does she need and require, does she know what she wants and needs?"

Sitting down crossing her legs, she stammers, "should I sit like this Sir or should I show you what is under my skirt?"

"Seeing as how I see a very inviting set of tits thanks to the see through top you have on, I think you should not only show me what is under that skirt, but take it off, so I can see all of it!"

Jumping up, she instantly unzipped her skirt slides it down and steps out of it, exposing a very hairy pussy, "I hope you don't mind the hair Sir, my husband doesn't want me to shave it off"

"I have to say, I kind of like the looks of it like that" I tell her, "have a seat and tell me all about Penny"

No sooner has she sat down and everything comes gushing out.

"Sir I am a married woman, have been for the past four years and I am at my wits end, You see Sir I desperately need a strong demanding Master who will use me the way I desperately need to be used."

"I very much need to be used, abused, humiliated, and treated like a slut and whore; pain is an absolute must for me"

"My husband is very vanilla and as it stands right now, we haven't even had sex for more than six months, but even when we do it is all about him, he uses me just long enough to get off and leaves me wanting every time"

"Having said that Sir, I'm not even sure why, but I still love him and don't want to leave him"

"He knows that I was going to come and see you and ask you to take me on, he is not very happy about it, but I told him in no uncertain terms, I was doing this, and if he didn't like it, he could move out!"

"In the four years we have been together, he spanked me half-heartedly one time and I had to make him mad to do that! Sir I desperately need to be abused, I need someone to physically abuse and hurt me, I desperately want my ass spanked and slapped hard enough to make me cry?"

As I am sitting there looking at her, I cannot help but notice how she is being turned on and getting excited, her nipples are just about as hard and puckered as they could possibly get and it is impossible to miss the big wet spot on the chair between her legs.

"Get up and stand right here in front of me," I tell her.

Standing in front of me, I slide my fingers over her soaking wet pussy soaking them in her juices, putting my hand in front of her face, I tell her" lick it off"

Seeing the look of hesitation on her face, I grab her tit yank on it and twist it at the same time making her yelp and try to pull away, only to hold it firmly, and yank even harder.

Letting go I slap her tit hard enough that it bring tears to her eyes, "when I fucking tell you to do something, you do it! You do not hesitate, you do as I say!"

"Now sit your ass down on that chair and think about what just happened"

Walking away I go into my bedroom and give her a few minutes to digest what just happened.

I come out with a leather collar, handing it to her, I tell her "read what the tag says and if you want me to take you on, put that on tight now"

Having read the tag, with a big grin on her face she wasted no time in putting the collar around her neck and begged me "to fasten it around her neck and make me her personal slut like the tag says"

"Under no circumstances do you remove that except to have a shower, any other time that stays around your neck for the whole world to see and that includes your husband!"

As I am telling her this, she begins to shake and her eyes get a glazed look, grabbing my arm because her knees are giving out, she looks at me and moans, "I'm coming Sir Oh my God I'm coming, oh shit I'm coming"

Sinking down on her knees in front of me looking completely overwhelmed, I tell her "seeing as how you are down there anyways, you may just as well take care of your Masters needs right now, show me how good you are at sucking my cock, and show me you deserve that collar"

Instantly she sits up on her knees and undoes my jeans, pulls the down, reaching for my cock, she looks into my eyes and asks me "May I Sir?"

"Yes you may" I tell her and she instantly has her hands on my cock, holding it up so she can slide her tongue over the head of it, making me swell to my full size.

"If I may say so Sir, Janice was right, seeing your beautiful cock for the first time is scary, God it is so big and thick!"

At that she started licking the head all over and holding it with both hands started sliding up and down on it, grabbing her by her hair, pulled her into me and told her" suck it bitch, suck it, you're going to learn to swallow the whole thing, so you may just as well start right now!"

At that she promptly engulfed the head and proceeded to start sliding back and forth on it getting a little more of it in each time, holding her head tight with my hands full of her hair, I kept pumping my cock a little deeper with each thrust, only to have her suddenly start choking and gagging,

Rereleasing her, allowing her to catch her breath, I told her "you're not done yet girl, you will learn to swallow all of it, so I can fuck your throat!"

To be continued?